All Comments on 'The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 03'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 9 years agoAuthor
Special Note from the Author...

Thanks to all the readers, past, present and future for supporting this story. I've been reached by people from all over the world and I'm glad that we can agree on personal tastes. I hope to write a better chapter, though I am particularly proud of this one. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hott!!

Hott story!! Loving the build up. So now we know the mother is not scared of a nice gangbang or to do porn... Maybe the son can eventually start using the mom's body to earn some cash. And instead of trying be sexy for her husband she will start being sexy for her son!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I didn't think it was possible

but it has sunk even lower.

Trust me, would I do anything to hurt you? Or anything against your will?

"Have they even been checked for diseases?"

" Jimmy said, "Relax. They're our buddies and we do check-ups all the time."

And if she believes him, she deserves whatever she gets.

Please help me what this has to do with a mother and her son.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 9 years agoAuthor
Rightbank

Hello Rightbank:

What does it have to do with the mother/son? Well, that's for chapter 4.

I'm curious - based on your concerns in previous chapters, what are you looking for in these stories?

There must be a reason why you're giving constructive criticism to these stories, as opposed to the other ones that are no more "realistic" than what this one.

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeover 9 years ago
As Chapter 1 and 2. Same judgment. Possible merger with chapter 2. Not really differentiation

As Chapter 1 and 2. Same judgment.

Possible merger with chapter 2.

Not really differentiation

The narration is very quickly, based on the course of events, a record of the events, without costume's insights or cultural or ideas.

Well written, smooth, fast, oriented to pure sex, perhaps too fast.

Possible more details and details on the role of each of the male characters.

It 's a description of the sequence of events, their succession, based on the conduct of the events as they occurs and play, with no claim to justify or judge or evaluate them.

Few emotional complications.

It is a sex not a love narration.

Only at begin towards the failed marriage there is some assessment of the fact, however, somewhat boring.

Only moment of reflection and partial regret is in the final of Chapter 3, when his wife hesitates for a moment the idea of returning to her husband, but also will now be passed without effect.

For me the Gangbang are better alone, a separate chapter.

We will see the following.

One Error :

Written : I found that the blindfold - and the fact that my hands were tied - seemed to enhance the experience!

Correct: I found that the blindfold - and the fact that my hands and my legs were tied - seemed to enhance the experience!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
come on

this is going from bad to worse, I can only hope it gets better

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
mom finds her

life goal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous