The Large Object of Her Affection

Story Info
Husband watches hotwife's sexy experience with a big cock.
2.2k words
4.28
86.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story. Simply a brief account of a sexy hotwife's evening of ecstasy in front of her enthralled voyeur husband.

************

There she was, kneeling on all fours on the bed of a hotel room wearing nothing but a tiny black thong, matching bra, and a pair of thigh high stockings. A mere few inches from her face was the bulbous purple head of a monster cock she had never seen before tonight. It swayed and throbbed slightly with the strangers pulse. The man was well groomed, with little hair, making the thick and veiny cock in front of her all that more impressive, albeit somewhat intimidating. Her pussy was tingling with anticipation, and already she could feel that the thin material of her thong was moist.

******

Twenty minutes earlier she had been down in the hotel lobby having a drink with her husband. That evening they had decided to go on a date to a nice restaurant. She had chosen a little sexy black lingerie set and a long black dress with a thigh high split that she loved to wear, but didn't have too many opportunities to put on. The way it clung to her petite yet curvy figure perfectly accentuated her D size breasts and toned ass. It was one of her husbands favorites.

They had just finished an amazing dinner a few blocks over, and before heading home her husband had suggested a drink in this hotel bar. They had shared a bottle of wine at dinner and after drinking half of his beer the husband excused himself to go to the bathroom, when he returned he placed a plastic key card down on the table.

"What's this?" she asked. "That's our room" he replied, "We should head up there soon, your friend will arrive shortly" he said with a mischievous grin.

She frowned, "What, what are you talking about?" Then it started to dawn on her, as she sat there stunned for a moment whilst her husband smiled nervously "you know my fantasy" he said.

She laughed "You're not serious?" She responded in disbelief.

"I am, and he will be here very soon. But if you aren't into it we can cancel any time, I told him it's your first time and may decide you don't want to".

She sat there for a few moments processing the situation, as a surprising wave of excitement washed over her. She looked at her husband with a skeptical yet naughty smile and asked "so where did you find this guy?"

"The internet, where else?" They both laughed. "Ok then well I guess we should get to our room," she said.

Her husbands eyebrows raised in amazement "really, are you sure?"

"No" she laughed, "but we can give it a go" she added with a sensual smile.

Many times over the years, particularly after a couple of wines, they had discussed the possibility of this fantasy. Eventually she had succumbed to temptation and curiosity and agreed that her husband could go ahead and organize this kind of scenario, however she had never really expected it to come to fruition.

******

So there she was on the bed, her pulse was racing and her pussy was throbbing with anticipation. Despite her urges nearing boiling point, she glanced over at her husband sitting a few feet away with an expression of uncertainty, only to be met with a reassuring smile and a vigorous nod of enthusiasm.

Her excitement was overwhelming, and her husbands response provided her with the reassurance she needed, reminding her he was just as excited about the forthcoming events as she was. She turned her head back and locked her eyes onto the source of her stimulation, she was almost shaking with the intoxicating mixture of nervous excitement, lust, and desire.

She reached up slowly, wrapped her fingers around the thick cock and started to stroke it gently. Within moments she opened her mouth and began to kiss and lick the large head. She licked up and down the veiny shaft and tenderly massaged his balls as she worked her way back and forward, stopping occasionally to give special attention to the smooth bulbous tip. The man let out a faint groan as she worked her way up and down and she could feel her panties become wet.

She couldn't believe how turned on she was, she ached with desire. Suddenly she was struck with a small pang of guilt, she was so engrossed with this strangers cock she had briefly forgotten her husband was in the room. "Is this really what he wanted? Had he realized what kind of cock she was going to be presented with?" she wondered.

With the head of another man's large cock bulging in her mouth she glanced out the corner of her eye in her husbands direction. At some point he had unbuttoned his pants, pulled his own rock hard dick from his underwear and was slowly stroking up and down, clearly enthralled by what was unfolding in front of him.

Her guilt immediately subsided; her husband had told her that he loved seeing her desires fulfilled, and he was obviously enjoying this situation. She knew this to be true when they incorporated vibrators and other inanimate objects into their bedroom play, he loved to watch her writhe and come, but she was always in doubt that it would be the same with another actual human being. However, seeing how captivated he was watching her was almost too much, her panties were now completely soaked through.

She was all in on the situation now, waves of desire were crashing over her, unrelenting and unstoppable. She particularly loved knowing how much pleasure her husband would get watching her on this cock, it would drive him crazy, which in turn was already driving her crazy.

She reluctantly let go of the throbbing shaft and sat up onto her knees. She turned and locked eyes with her husband as she reached down and hooked her thumbs under the thin straps of her thong. "Fuck yeah" said the stranger, but she didn't seem to notice as she continued to gaze directly at her husband. He sat forward slightly and continued to stroke his own cock as he stared back into his wife's gorgeous eyes. She proceeded to slowly and sensually slide her panties down. The soaked material clung to her pussy lips, but eventually let go as a small stream of her juice came with them. The sight of her pussy drool caused her husband to have to stop in his tracks, he could feel the precum beginning to seep from the tip of his cock, he worried that any slight movement could already send him over the edge.

She sat back down on the bed and slipped the drenched thong down her smooth legs and off over her feet. She balled it up and threw the soaking thong at her husband, it was so wet it left a small damp spot on his shirt where it hit him. He picked it up off his lap and couldn't believe it, it felt like it had just come out of the washing machine, but with a thicker and more slippery feel. He squeezed it and managed to drip a little bit of his wife's pussy juice onto his cock which he then massaged up and down his shaft. Using his wife's pussy juice as lube he slowly masturbated watching the most amazing porn he had ever seen in his life.

Meanwhile his wife had lain on her back and spread her legs wide open, exposing her swollen, soaking, glistening pussy, otherwise bald except for a thin landing strip of short pubic hair. The stranger reached down, grasped his cock and tenderly but firmly pressed the bulbous head against her sopping wet pussy. She moaned a long soft moan as her slippery swollen lips parted under the gentle pressure and he slowly rubbed his shaft up and down her slit, placing extra pressure over her clit before he moved back down to the entrance of her slippery wet cunt.

She took in a sharp breath as he pushed it slowly forward until the tip had squeezed into her tight little pussy, but as she began to wince slightly he pulled back. She wanted desperately to be slammed by this cock, but it would require some patience to stretch around such a thick shaft. He slid his cock up and down her lips, massaging her clit with the head as he did so. She continued to moan in pleasure whilst this process repeated, and each time she was able to engulf slightly more the cock which became increasingly lathered in her cream.

Her husband had one hand on his dick and her balled up panties in the other, but the scene was so hot he had ceased to rub himself and sat there in a trance, overwhelmingly turned on by the fantasy unfolding in front of him.

Inch by inch the cock filled her pussy, it was stretched to its limit, but her muscles had relaxed and now it was simply pure ecstasy. After a minute or so she felt him slowly but firmly slam right to the hilt, his balls pressed up against her ass, she was filled entirely. As this happened an abrupt groan of pleasure escaped her lips, almost animal in nature, and the stranger paused, maintaining the pressure of his cock deep in her pussy. She realized only a split second before it happened, then she suddenly she began to shake. "Oh FUCK" was all she managed to cry out before coming hard on the big thick cock filling her, moaning and squirming as waves of warm pleasure coursed through her writhing body.

As she came her husband had no choice but to join her, one way or another he knew he was going to blow so moments after she cried out and began to come he stroked a few times and erupted, cum squirting all over himself as he drank in the intoxicating situation in front of him.

The stranger waited patiently for her to stop writhing, "Fuck your tight little pussy feels good" he said as began sliding his meaty cock in and out of her, steadily picking up the pace. It was slow at the beginning but became faster and harder with each thrust, plunging to the bottom of her pussy, filling her completely on each gradually quickening stroke. Despite the intense orgasm only a minute or so earlier, she was hornier than ever and started groaning louder and louder, her head lolling about as her whole body was rocked with each hard thrust. The sound of slap, slap, slap, filled the room as flesh smacked on flesh and each slap was accompanied with a "YES....YES....YES" as she cried out in pleasure.

The stranger was now grunting as he pummeled her tight soaking pussy. "You...fucking...like...that?" He grunted, each word coming with a thrust of his cock.

"Fuuuck yes, don't stop, that's...so...good" she gasped.

Her husband's dick was as hard as it had ever been, he was now at the side of the bed stroking himself furiously standing over his beautiful wife who was out of control in complete euphoria. He couldn't believe how hard and fast the strangers cock was now pounding her, and watching her expressions of bliss was indescribable.

"Omg...oh fuck....oh fuck....oh fuck....OHHH FUUUUCCCKKK", she looked manic in her intensity, knuckles white grabbing the bed cover, writhing, shaking, and jolting as she came harder than she thought possible.

Suddenly in a crescendo of ecstasy, the stranger pulled out his thick cream covered cock and exploded streams of cum all over her, from her pussy to her neck, he shot lines of thick white cum over and over.

At the same time as his wife's orgasm the husband came yet again, this time he managed to fire several loads across his wife's face from his position standing at the side of the bed. He stumbled backwards and collapsed onto the chair, balls aching from the two loads he had ejaculated in such a short period of time.

The stranger remained at the foot of the bed, cock in hand admiring his work while cum dripped from his tip. He then made his way to the bathroom to clean up.

The gorgeous wife, splattered with cum, laid spread eagle on the bed. Her chest rising and falling fast with her breath with eyes closed and an expression of bliss across her face.

Her husband came over sat next to her head, and stroked her hair as she lay there with nothing on but a bra and thigh highs, covered in cum. She moaned softly as his fingers ran gently through her hair. After a few minutes the stranger had gathered his things, put on his clothes and thanked them for a fun evening before heading out the door.

As she lay there enjoying her head massage she opened her eyes, looked up at her husband with a look of satisfaction, "feel free to organize something like this again."

"So you had a good time then?" he jokingly asked. "That was one of the hottest things we've ever done" she said in a satisfied tone. "Yeah that was better than I could ever have imagined" he agreed.

Slowly she slid her hand across the bed and over her thigh, coming to rest on her pussy. She began to gently caress her clit in slow rhythmic circles while her soft moans became louder and more intense.

"Your turn now" she whispered.