All Comments on 'The Large Object of Her Affection'

by bonita_applebum

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More American CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot husband takes the first step in losing his wife and dignity. She now knows there are far better men out there and she also knows she's a slut who will sleep with them. Marriage is over except for going through the motions. No real woman stays with a wimp. He gets what he deserves, which hopefully includes some STD's from her as a parting gift.

lukeshortlukeshortover 1 year ago

No plot or story line. Just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think these types of stories were what Literotica had in mind when they started a LW section. A happy couple exploring what boundaries they may wish to gave for their sex lives. Only negative comment was the lack of conversation between the wife and the Experimental dick. Few women would just handle another partner as a dildo, even though it would be safer. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More cuckold pablum formula crap.

No thought. No plot. Nobody to care about.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year ago

I can see why you commenters are anonymous. You don't want to be held accountable for your ignorant shit slinging.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The women hating little boys have already weighed in with their pathetic shit

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Simply a brief account of a sexy hotwife's evening of ecstasy in front of her enthralled voyeur husband.

Sorry, with your fixation on BIG COCK, its her enthralled GAY husband ie the writer.

Epic fail Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no such term as Hotwife. The word to be used is either bitch or skank.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whorewife and voyeur just mean there’s a cuck there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT! Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plenty play while away from home . Hot for a story but not something I could ever be a part of on any end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, hot! People should acknowledge that this site has some real stories, many embellished ones, and a gazillion fantasy tales that explore human nature and what we are capable of. If you can't enjoy the fantasy, then simply hit the Back button and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written. Scorching hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, always an erotic thing to watch (hubby should have joined in though).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another hot story from this author. Well written.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the be careful what you wish for stories. I lost my fiancee to the friend I shared her with. After a thick 8" cock my little 4" pencil couldn't compare plus they fell in love and she thought I was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I thought that I was clear that I would never be cheated on and I wouldn't be a stupid cuckold. I watched her my wife and her coworker that was at an out of town business meeting longenoughtogetproof. While they were at their meeting I had managed to slip into her room while the cleaning lady was in and out. There just happened to be a room card on the dresser I took it.I was happy that I didn't have to talk my way out or try to hide. I seen them head in the direction of the room. I was at the door and listened. The TV was on. Then I could tell that they were starting to have some fun. I waited for a while and then set my phone to video opened the door slowly and they went screwing just making out. You had to be there or you would have thought they were screwing. I said in a loud voice bet Mr Hampton will be proud of you 2. I turned to leave and wasn't out of the when my phone rang. What do you want now I thought you were with who you wanted? Please come back he is gone please it was a mistake. It sure was a mistake well maby not if he's the one for you I won't stand in your way but you both will be looking for another job. Please please come back I don't want to lose you. I didn't want to lose you either but it looks like I did. I changed my mind when I thought about the children and being raised in a split up family. I didn't tell their boss but I made them request to be moved to different departments. We still got together but not as often as we used to then we started getting together more often like before. Every once in a while she would thank me for keeping our family together. I was thankful too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What she actually whsipered was, "Get the fuck out sissy wimp loser. I'm staying with this big dicked real man. You're such a pathetic loser so get lost forever!" Idiot husband got exactly what he deserved from his selfish slut wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What she actually whsipered was, "Get the fuck out sissy wimp loser. I'm staying with this big dicked real man. You're such a pathetic loser so get lost forever!" Idiot husband got exactly what he deserved from his selfish slut wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOT a hotwife, just another cheap slut thrill seeker only interested in her own gratification. Ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife was very reluctant to fuck another man..it took her quite a while to finally do it while I watched. She was so excited by the very thought of a new cock inside her…she actually squirted soaking her panties. She took them off and passed them to me. She smelled so fucking good, I put the panties in my mouth and sucked them..that drove me wild, I reached for his cock, dropped to my knees and sucked it dry..he spurted cum in my mouth and my wife smashed her lips to mine and we cum swapped his fresh sperm. Now she was really turned on lay dow with her legs spread and screamed to him “fuck me, fuck me fuck me” which he promptly did. That was her first time with another man’s cock and now she can’t go a full day without fucking the first person available. Does she ever fuck as hard as you can image..some days two at a time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So incredibly disgusting. The whore wife and her pathetic wimp of a husband. Get used to it you lame excuse for a man. You just gave this bitch carte blanche to fuck anyone she likes. You can count on her complete loss of respect for you. Why get married at all in the first place? In all these stories it’s the same shit over and over. People looking for cheap thrills. As if a big giant cock will ensure amazing sex. It doesn’t but you’d think otherwise by the number of wives in these stories who are willing to trade a good marriage for a bigger dick. It’s such an ugly idea

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

by far the most erotic thing I have read here or anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot!

ronibarretronibarret17 days ago

Brief and hot! Kudos to bonita!!! Very hot! Very sensual! Husbands can be so twisted at times. That's why women like what we have here are made!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous