The Last Acts of a Free Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla saw the honest truth in the girl's eyes. Maybe they had done a good job of brainwashing her, but this girl believed what she said. Or maybe she was just a good actress planted here to convince Kayla. "Did they pay you for your service Lily?"

"Yes Mistress they are an honorable organization. For my first term they paid me the standard five hundred thousand which I sent to my family because I knew I wanted to sign on for another term. This term will end soon and they will pay me eight hundred thousand because I am a slave of the golden bell. It is a rank among us, a great honor actually. But this I will take in colony credits as my owner has agreed to let me open a school of service under his patronage. It's a dream come true for me."

"Wow I have so much to ask you." Kayla started but just then her dinner arrived. It was carried into the room by a male slave that took the words from Kayla's mouth. He was gorgeous. Tall with neatly groomed dark hair, piercing dark eyes and his naked body was absolutely shredded with muscle. She took a nervous sip of her champagne as he approached head bowed carrying a silver domed tray.

"May I serve your meal for you Mistress?" He asked in a soft sexually charged voice.

"That is a beautiful cock" she said before realizing she had said it aloud. The champagne was going to her head, she should not be drinking on an empty stomach.

"Thank you Mistress, I am glad I am pleasing to you" he said as he knelt and offered her dinner tray.

"Oh my god I am so sorry, she began to apologize."

"You honor me with the compliment Mistress, there is no need to be sorry."

"Um uh ok." Kayla said hesitantly. "Here put the tray on the bed here."

He rose and bent to place the tray on the bed and Kayla didn't know what to admire more, the perfect rippling abs that bulged as he bent over or the thick long cock swinging into the bedside. He lifted the top of the tray to reveal a delicious looking cheeseburger whose scent immediately set Kayla's stomach to growling and a plate of golden crisp fries. Suddenly she was ravenous. The young man knelt on the floor next to Lily and said. "Is there any other way I may please you Mistress?"

Kayla turned her eyes to him a mouthful of burger as she hungrily dug in, her slightly tipsy mind suddenly went to her naughty place. "Yes there is. Why don't you make love to Lily on the end of the bed while I enjoy my dinner."

"Yes Mistress." he answered. He stood and offered his hand to Lily and by the small smile Kayla saw on her face as she rose to him, Kayla knew Lily was not the least bit upset by this request.

The two slaves met at the foot of the bed and he embraced her. His hand caressed her cheek, brushing her hair from her face as he gazed into her eyes and kissed her softly. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, her full round bottom and long legs beautifully displayed in this intimate pose. Her hand slid slowly down his chest and abs and wrapped around his cock stroking it lightly and coaxing his arousal. He didn't need much coaxing and his arousal was impressive, his member grew long enough to push their kiss apart and Lily, smiling up at him went to her knees to take him in her mouth.

Kayla had been eating when they started but after a few bites she set her food aside and watched entranced by the beautiful couple and their skilled intimacy. Her hand wandered under her robe and over her own skin, arousal coming over her in a warm wave. She watched as Lily licked fully up and down his shaft and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. Kayla pinched and teased her own nipple as she watched Lily take him into her throat, his hands went to her hair and he arched his back and moaned as Lily worked his length all the way inside her until her nose was nuzzled against his skin. Lily stroked his long cock in and out of her throat several times before gasping for air her bright eyes beamed up at him, so happy to see his pleasure. Kayla was stunned and envious of Lily's skill, she knew she could never take that much of his length. Her hand found her soft moistness and she gently stroked her building passion. Kayla tried to speak, but it came out as a choked breathless whisper "Make her cum with your mouth."

The man, Apollo, Kayla had begun thinking of him as, because he was a chiseled as a Greek god, reached down and lifted Lily to her feet backing her to the bed and laying her down. He kissed her and then slowly kissed his way down her body as she spread her thick thighs to receive him. Lily coed as his tongue gently probed her moistening slit and her hands went to his dark thick hair as she pulled him into her. Kayla's fingers spread her own dripping wetness in slow circles around her clit as she watched Lily's growing pleasure, the arch of her back, the curve of her hips as she undulated into his tongue. She could hear Lily's breathing growing faster, her soft moans becoming more unconscious, the inner animal responding to the licking sucking and probing of her wet cunt. Apollo was working in earnest now, his head moving gently over her flesh his tongue flicking quickly and rhythmically over her clit, he too was skilled it seemed and Lily's arousal was growing out of her control as she squirmed and panted and groaned gutturaly. Kayla'a one hand rubbed her clit while the other sank two fingers into her wetness stroking in and out rapidly bringing her own orgasm to life.

"Oh, oh oh oh!" Lily cried rapidly and bore down on her orgasm "OOOOOOh! her thighs quivering in shaking bursts of release. Apollo let up a moment kissing her thighs and smiling up at her but as her quaking passed he gently resumed his attention on her swollen pussy and it wasn't long until Lily was crying out gain in a second orgasm. She pushed his face away from her scrambling on the bed in throes of ecstasy. Kayla's fingers pumped her own wet swollen mound rapidly and she came hard. Gasping for air and crying Oh my god! Oh my god!" as the ripples of intense pleasure took her from herself.

As her ragged breath came back to her she watched transfixed as Apollo reached for Lilly's thighs and drew her to the very edge of the bed. A loud satisfied moan escaped Lily's mouth as Apollo smoothly drove his impressive length deep inside her. Her head tilted back up toward Kayla as Apollo began thrusting into her. "Thank you Mistress" the girl panted gazing at Kayla through big bulging eyes. She bit her lip as the next thrust drove into her and her eyes rolled back into her head as she rode the oncoming waves of pleasure.

Apollo bent over her and kissed her and she wrapped him in her embrace, arms around his neck, legs locking him to her around his back her long body rising to meet his every thrust, her cries of pleasure ringing through the room. "Yes, yes, fuuuuccckkk me" she moaned as she came again and again while their bodies crashed together. Apollo gasped into her mouth, their tongues twining and twirling until he grunted and stiffened pulling his thick pink cock from inside her and erupting thick long jets of his cum onto her belly, stroking himself to release each pulsing string from his cock. When he was spent, both he and Lily stood and went to their knees flushed and breathing hard and in unison spoke. "Thank you Mistress, we hope these slaves were pleasing to you."

Kayla's shock at the action was obvious on her face and she fumbled with her words. "Yes, yes, very pleasing. She took a long drink from her champagne flute. You may go now." and she pulled her robe more tightly about herself as they quietly left her to herself. She picked at her food a bit more and finished the bottle of champagne, touching herself softly as the erotic scene she had witnessed played over and over in her mind. In most of the visions, it was her on her back, her legs spread wide and that beautiful cock thrusting deeply into her. She found sleep with these delicious carnal thoughts racing in her mind and she slept heavily late into the morning.

She woke and showered, when she came out of the shower Lily was there, head bowed, a warm towel held up in her outstretched arms. "May I assist you with your hair and makeup this morning Mistress? This slave is considered quite skilled."

"Thank you Lily, that would be nice." Kayla responded. "I want to look my best today."

The two women went to the vanity where Lily proved her words. When she was done, Kayla was amazed at how good she looked. She looked better than she had before her ceremony and she had paid well for that stylist. "Thank you Lily you have done an excellent job."

It is my honor and pleasure to serve you Mistress" Lily replied. "May I assist you in dressing now?"

"No lily, I've got that. You may go now."

"Yes Mistress, she said, her chestnut hair swaying and her golden bell gently tinkling as she left the room.

Kayla pulled the big fluffy bathrobe around her took a deep breath and walked into the hallway. She strode down the stairs the servants all bowing as she passed, then she turned right walking through the great parlor and up to the double wooden doors where she knocked.

"Come in" came the man's voice from within.

Kayla smiled and dropped the robe where she stood into a pool of cotton on the floor. She opened the doors walked naked into the room sank to her knees in a fluid descent of grace and poise and spoke. "Master I am yours."

12