All Comments on 'The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 01'

by YourNeighborhoodSeamstress

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been following this story on another site, but now that you're posting it here I'm glad to be able to leave a comment. One aspect I really enjoy is the low-key way you weave in near-future sci-fi details, and how plausible those details are. The world is not portrayed as some over-the-top dystopia, but as muddling through the problems we are already starting to face.

The sex and kinky parts are also good, although the main character gets less and less sympathetic as the story proceeds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this is a great start, especially for a first story! I thought it was interesring and well written, and had a nice time reading it. I can't wait to see you put more chapter out, I'm intrigued to see where this is going :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start on an interesting mystery!

HacheemacheeHacheemacheeabout 3 years ago

I love this story! Been enjoying it over on MCStories, but I'm glad it's here so I can more easily save it to favorites for future reading. As a fellow fan of the fantastic "Good to the Last Drop" who was similarly heartbroken that it'll likely never finish, I've really enjoyed reading your take. Different (along with some fascinating, subtle world building) and yet it hits a lot of the same notes that made GttLD so f'ing hot. Great work, and I'm excited to see how it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Mon and the Allegheny gone? Bridges in ruins? I live down in Munhall. Don't take my river away from me!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

FYI, as climate warms there is more rain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FYI - climate change is nonsense.

DeepGreenEyesDeepGreenEyesalmost 3 years ago

Mind control? Compulsive blowjobs? Near-future world? I love this series.

Unfortunately, some of the fiction being spouted in the comments section is boring, sad and implausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous