The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen, my boss at my job at the university, was always good for a conversation. Neither Sara or I liked our bosses very much, and any time one of us had a complaint, we were guaranteed to ping-pong off each other in a mutually stress-relieving kvetch. Reliably, her boss Sudarth had also been a pain today, though as I didn't understand anything about solar panel engineering it was sort of hard to pin down what exactly had happened.

We traipsed downstairs and started on the dishes, with Sara washing and me drying because I wasn't supposed to get my bandage wet. I was kind of concerned by Sara's vibe around the upcoming trip and was about to take another crack at the clearly sensitive topic when I was preempted.

"How would you like another blowjob before I go?"

Holy crap. Holy CRAP.

"Haha, that sounds amazing - what about your rules on 'double dipping'?" I responded, my voice catching a bit.

"I've decided I like your cock too much. C'mon." Sara grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed.

--

All those scientific thoughts on effects and causes flew out of my head once those heavenly lips closed around my dick. So too did any musings on morality. Getting sucked off three times in twenty-four hours was not, I was sure, something I had accomplished even in my considerably sluttier past.

Thankfully, my cock rose to the occasion. The surprise of my experiment succeeding combined with the implications of its success were somehow deeply erotic, and before I knew it I was letting loose in Sara's mouth - without any warning at all.

I looked down just in time to see Sara's eyes glaze over. It was more than the eyes, really - all of the little muscles in her face instantaneously relaxed, too.

"Sara - come up here." I patted the bed next to me.

Slowly, she rose from the floor where she had been kneeling and lay next to me.

Something occurred to me. I switched on the timer app on my watch.

I opened my mouth and stopped myself. Was I really going to do this? Who was I kidding, of course I was. I loved Sara, anyway, and she felt the same way about me - my intentions were pure here. I just wanted to help her loosen up a bit.

"You really like it when I cum in your mouth" I decided to start with what had worked before.

"I really like it when you cum in my mouth"

"You love to suck my cock."

"I love to suck your cock."

"You love to drink my cum."

"I love to drink your cum"

"My cum tastes wonderful"

"Your cum tastes wonderful"

"You look forward to swallowing my cum"

"I look forward to swallowing your cum"

This would make further experimentation easy, I told myself. That was hogwash, really. I just loved her mouth. Well, why not make sure she enjoyed this too?

"Sucking me makes you horny." Hell, hopefully this was already true.

"Sucking you makes me horny."

"You fantasize about blowing me."

"I fantasize about blowing you."

"You like to play with yourself while you blow me."

"I like to..." she trailed off. Uh oh, was she waking up?"I like to... uh.." Her face twitched a little.

Huh. Was this what resistance looked like? I tried again.

"You like to play with yourself while you blow me."

"I like... I like to... uh... play with myself..." her eyes got a little wider, but kept their thousand mile stare. The face twitching was back, too.

"You like to play with yourself while you blow me."

"I like to... to play with myself... while I blow... you." Twitch, twitch.

"You like to play with yourself while you blow me."

"I like to play with myself... while I blow you." Eyes back to normal, just a little twitching.

"You like to play with yourself while you blow me."

"I like to play with myself while I blow you." No twitching. Had she accepted this point? Maybe I should throw in some variation too. I stopped myself. If this was what resistance looked like, was it OK to be powering through it like this? I went back to more familiar lines.

"You'll suck my cock whenever I want."

"I'll suck your cock whenever you want."

No resistance there. Hmm. The rules here seemed unclear. Maybe I could -

A car alarm across the street blared, and I was momentarily distracted, sitting up to peer out the window and make sure it wasn't mine. When I turned back, I was greeted by the sight of Sara blinking slowly, and shaking her head slightly.

"That was really fun." She sighed. "I really love doing that. Maybe we can go again after date night tomorrow."

"You've become quite the little cocksucker. What's gotten into you?" I asked, still feeling scientific. I realized after a split second my question could be interpreted as judgement, and quickly adjusted. "NOT that I'm complaining - it's so hot, and you've already gotten really good at it. Just a little surprised given our track record so far!"

"I don't know." She scrunched her face up. "I just really enjoy sucking you. I'm glad we took this step. Maybe it's that... I know you're not used to taking it as slow as we have. But you've been really nice about my... reluctance. Maybe this is just all that patience coming home to roost."

She gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"I have to run - I'll see you tomorrow for our actual date. I need to get going or the roommates will talk. Have a good night!"

And with that, she was out the door. As it closed, the implications of what I was doing welled up inside of me. How was any of this justifiable? I loved Sara. I was supposed to be a good person, wasn't I? I went looking for the wine bottle. Jesus - how was I supposed to live with myself?

--

Please email me critiques, compliments, suggestions, or any other thoughts through my profile.

12