The Last Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She introduced me to Eva.

I had a lot of the hair on my body gone already, Eva was just cleaning up my back, the strays. It was such a wonderful thing, I never had to worry about it anymore.

"I could make a call and have Trey come down to visit." Eva was working on my hip, a couple of things she missed.

"Really? I think I would love that."

"Of course, you would, you are such a flirt."

Trey was her ex-boyfriend, we have met a couple of times, he was very nice, very handsome, but he was a little too into me. He made me nervous but I liked it. She made a call and Trey came down just as I was finishing up. I had a robe on when he walked in, he had flowers for me, he had a huge smile on his face. "What no warning, I don't see you in weeks and you end up below me, I mean a floor below me."

I smiled and ran into the ladies' room to put on my clothes, I had an incredible outfit, and I wanted him to see me in it. When I walked out I had on my tiny black skater skirt and a tight cream white top. I had on almost black pantyhose and four-inch black pumps. My hair had streaks of darker blonde back then and it just passed my shoulders. I thought I looked sexy, I walked out and posed.

"You look incredible."

"Do I?"

"Of course you do." He smiled and handed me the flowers. "Eva we must be going." And he took me outside, he held my hand.

"Trey, I have to get champagne will you come with me?"

"Sure. Champagne? Are you celebrating?" He held my hand tighter, his face got very close to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me.

"No, Lilly and I are doing something today. I am going to need so much alcohol just so I can get through it." I smiled, and he laughed, then he did kiss me in the middle of the street. He kissed me in front of people in their cars, bikes, having coffee at the deli.

"I can hold your hand later if you'd like."

"I would like that, maybe some other time, Lilly has today all planned out already." We went and visited the family who owned the liquor store. Trey and I stayed for an hour, I was relaxed and ready for whatever Lilly had prepared for me.

***

NOW

"Okay, brunch is set. Sunday one PM, make sure you are dressed and all cleaned up as I showed you." Lilly was home from work, I was on the computer. Our workday was done.

"You found someone?"

"I did, it's going to be nice. I can't wait."

I didn't want to tell her that I already picked out an outfit, I already got all the ingredients for brunch. I was completely prepared. I would get prepared in another way on Sunday morning after the salon appointment. She showed me how to clean myself out to be with a man like it was really going to happen. I was always prepared anyway. I giggled to myself thinking how much faith Lilly had in me, her feminine, girly partner.

***

THEN

For the last two months I was presenting as a full-time 'woman.' She told me I was no longer gender fluid, or bigender or even a crossdresser anymore. I didn't understand. I liked being a twenty-seven-year-old crossdresser now, it's what I was used to for years. Lilly called me different things at different times, now she was calling me a new woman and I didn't like it. I didn't think 'woman' was the right term for me. Even though I lived and now worked as a female I still had my male parts squished inside my panties. I still had that part of my brain that acted slightly masculine, I still didn't tell my family.

Two months ago I had breast augmentation. I had my nose fixed, we made it more feminine. I had been on hormones for almost a year, Lilly wanted me to win the contest.

"It's your turn." She would give me her devious smile, she would laugh, she would be having a wonderful time with her feminine husband.

Lilly decided she was going to have her breasts done too. She went from a B to a D. I went from C cup silicone to a D. We would be able to wear the same bras, the same lingerie. She assumed it would make the competition between us more even.

"Do you like this one? Look at all this lace, all the crazy patterns." Lilly would ask, we would be in Victoria's Secret or the lingerie shop on Mulholland.

"Mmm, no it's too busy for me."

She give me a weird look and moved on. "How 'bout this, do you like a bit of leather?"

"Mmm, not really. You know I like it simple, plain, soft."

She would shake her head, we would never be able to share lingerie, we would never wear the same bras. We were very different, our tastes, our styles, even our personalities. We could never agree upon the same man. When we went out together she would point, or nudge her head.

"How 'bout that one."

"Mmm, I don't know, he looks too rough around the edges."

"Well, then how about Mr. Sophistcated near the suits?"

"Mmm, too mean, probably a know-it-all."

She would shake her head, I was starting to think she didn't know me at all. After three years of marriage, almost four years of knowing each other she really didn't know what I liked. She didn't know what got my juices flowing, what turned me on. It was okay, I couldn't complain.

Ever.

***

NOW

"The last brunch was two months ago, it feels like such a long time. Are you feeling confident today, Missy?"

Lilly was checking her hair again in the glass of the cabinets, I was cleaning. I loved the lemon smell of the cleaner as I ran the rag along the coffee table, and around the bookshelves.

"Mmm." I was never confident, actually, I didn't really care I didn't need it, I did this for her. She did everything else for me, this I did for her. "I found a new Champagne, Perrier Jouet. That nice man at the liquor store let me try some. He had some leftover from his daughter's wedding on Friday."

"Did he? Wow, that should be great. I think we are ready for something different, don't you?"

"I guess." I continued cleaning, the house was clean already but it relaxed me. Especially on contest days, brunch, and Lilly's friendly competition.

I watched her, we were definitely so different. She had on a long black dress and black heels. I knew she had on a corset, garter, and stockings underneath. She was wearing so much jewelry. I knew she was so looking forward to this. We went to the salon this morning, had our hair and nails done. Lilly had her makeup done too, told the girl we had a special brunch together.

I decided to do my makeup myself, I was quite good at it. I liked doing my own eyes, my own lips, I was all pink. I loved watching myself emerge from my mirror, from my brushes. My hair was quite long, it was now very straight, I haven't used curlers or my curling iron in months. My strawberry blonde landed passed my new boobs, I did nothing but play with it.

I was in white today. Little white dress with little blue flowers. It had thin straps just concealing my simple cotton white bra. I was showing a fair amount of cleavage, I put a tiny bit of perfume there. I had on nude pantyhose over my little cotton bikinis. My 'clit' was of course smushed inside, completely hidden. I had on six-inch white platforms, with a nice little ankle strap, I was dressed for brunch, I was in my regular Sunday outfit while Lilly was decked out to talk to a man. She was dressed to seduce.

Lilly's contest, her great idea, was to meet a man. Someone random, someone we didn't know, and invite them to brunch. We would talk, flirt, maybe get a little tipsy, then see who he preferred, who he wanted to sleep with. They always knew the rules and I always let her win.

Today would be our thirteenth man, unlucky thirteen. Eighteen months of meeting men and inviting them to our home. Inviting them to have sex, to enjoy their Sunday, to enjoy a female body. We met them at the park, at the deli, at the market, or even at the Ford showroom. Sometimes Lilly met them through friends or online, she was in charge. All I had to do was show up, look pretty, and flirt when they came in for brunch.

At first, she was excited, the men were finding her more attractive, they were kissing on the couch, fondling at the table, I didn't mind I was happy for her. I wanted her to feel like a woman, I wanted her to be with a man. After a couple of months, she couldn't understand why they didn't want me, I was beautiful, interesting, and smelled like a bouquet of roses. She decided I had to up my game, become more feminine more sexually exciting. We went shopping for tighter dresses, higher heels, more expensive perfume. She of course made me get my hair styled, my nails lengthened and painted, made me take up yoga, practice with a plastic cock, made me get a voice coach. Maybe I didn't sound cute enough, maybe there was something we could change.

When I knew the men were giving me that vibe and weren't going to pick Lilly, I would kiss them and tell them I wasn't in the mood, then hide in my room and listen to them make love. It was nice, I knew she needed it.

After a dozen men, Lilly decided I needed real boobs, a new nose, the hormones weren't working fast enough, but they were. The men always found me attractive, always assumed I was a woman, they always made me excited, and they always slept with Lilly. That was always my plan.

*

We heard a knock. "He's here."

I let her get the door, I stood back in the kitchen, I smelled like Lemon Pledge, I was in this nice white dress, my high heels. I looked like Lilly's teenage daughter, the woman who cleaned the house, the maid who cooked brunch.

"Hi." I heard them talk.

"Hi, thank you for coming, come on let's go see Sabrina."

I heard them walk in just like the twelve times before. I would let her win again, she didn't really understand what I liked. She thought she knew me so well. Part of her thought she invented me, she concocted me from scratch, but I was always like this. This was the way I was born, the way I always felt, my appearance changed but my mind, my likes, my preferences, were always the same.

She liked the randomness of these contests, the surprise, the seduction. Me? I liked the romance, the familiarity, I wanted to fall in love slowly. I knew I was a little ridiculous and unrealistic.

"Sabrina, wow you look incredible."

"Um, hi."

He walked over to me, he handed me flowers, he kissed my cheek. I wasn't used to seeing someone I knew at brunch. Months of twelve random men and now someone I knew was invited.

"Mark, hi, so glad you could come." I was surprised, I was startled, I was getting excited and couldn't catch my breath.

"Let's put the flowers in water Missy." And Lilly took them from me, Mark kissed me again, I had my hands on his chest, he had his around me.

"Wow, lemon, my favorite, you smell nice," He smiled at me as he pulled away, I led him to the table, I was distracted, I tripped on my heels. "Oops, I got you." And he caught me, he held me, I loved it. We sat at the table, I looked at Lilly, she had a huge smile on her face.

"We figured," She touched Mark's shoulder, "Since we couldn't make your birthday, we would make you brunch. Sabrina wanted to go," She looked at me, smiled, "She even got you a present. She is so sweet."

I looked up at her. I did get him something but I was too embarrassed to give it to him. I had it all wrapped, it was in my closet, hidden away just like my female clothes used to be when I was younger. Mark was my new secret and of course, Lilly knew, I kept the present hidden but she had a tendency to know everything.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Mmm." I went to get it.

I was bent, looking in my closet, breathing heavily.

"So, surprised?"

Lilly was behind me as I took the three boxes, all wrapped with a nice navy blue bow. The label said, 'Love Sabrina' I think that was the main reason that made me keep it hidden away, I should have been more generic with my gift tag greetings.

"I am." I showed her the boxes, she looked at the label. She beamed, she hurried me back into the kitchen.

I gave him the boxes as Lilly poured the drinks. "Sabrina found a fantastic new Champagne." We tasted. It was pretty incredible, I moved closer and let him open his present. Little did he know but in my mind, I was his present, I was in a box. As he undid the wrapping, I felt myself becoming untied, freer. When he opened, I took a big sigh, this was it, I was now completely Sabrina, three years have passed and it took a man I knew to finally open me up.

"Ha, this is great, thank you." He was smiling, and he kissed me, I made him happy. I gave him a bottle of Glass Plus, a rag with his initials on it, and a wine-colored robe. The robe matched my room.

"Okay you two, I'm going, I have a big date. Really big. Maybe I will see you tonight." She walked out of the kitchen, I was surprised she was leaving, she walked back in. "Maybe tomorrow morning. Haha."

*

I was alone with a man, just like when we were in the back of the showroom. We took the two glasses, the bottle of champagne, I showed him my room. I wanted to show him how well he would match my wallpaper, my paint, I wanted to see him in the robe.

I helped him off with his clothes, he couldn't model a robe with his clothes on. Could he?. I wanted him comfortable, I wanted him relaxed, it was Sunday after all. He smiled as I helped him out of his jacket, his shirt, his shoes, socks, and pants. He took down his boxers, I now had a naked man in my room, I slipped the robe around him.

"Perfect fit." I smiled as I tied the strap around his waist. Adjusting it on his body, I stepped back to admire my work.

He sat on the bed and pulled me toward him. We finished drinking. He started playing with my breasts, my nipples, fondling, kneading, and petting. He took hold and brought it to his lips through my dress, he then kissed my neck, kissed my lips. I put my leg over him, I put my hand into his robe and rubbed his chest,

I stood up, then moved and straddled his body, my nylon legs went around him, and he fell back onto the bed. My hair was in his face, I was teasing him, he was teasing my ass.

"I love your new nose." He smiled, I was moving ever so slightly closer.

"Do you now?"

His finger went on my lips. "I love your lips too, they are always my favorite color."

"Are they?"

"Yes, they are." He laughed as I rubbed my body against him, I felt his cock make its way out of his robe. I got a little closer to his lips. "I love this dress, can I take it off of you?"

He tried to kiss me, I wouldn't let him.

"No." I smiled, I kissed him quick and sat on his body. I maneuvered myself, I lifted the thin white dress over my head, I threw it behind me. I tried to fix my hair, I had a strand in my mouth. I went back to my original position, right above his lips. "I like to remove my own clothes, thank you anyway."

He smiled, he laughed, I leaned in and we kissed. His hands were all over me, my shoulders, my waist, my hips. He started rubbing my ass again as we kissed. I had my hands on the bed, surrounding his head, I started kissing his cheek, his chin. I was starting to get excited, my body was starting to vibrate. I moved down, I untied the belt, I opened my present.

"Mark, did you know that you are unlucky thirteen?"

He pushed himself up on his elbows, I took hold of his hardening cock. I started to play with him, I was mesmerized, I was holding my first cock, the first one attached to a real man.

I heard him speak, I looked at him. "Um, unlucky?"

"Yes, if you were number twelve or even number fourteen I would put this in my mouth." I smiled, he was confused, I held his cock, it was very close to my lips, I was teasing him. I kissed his dick. "I am going to make believe you are number fourteen." I kissed the head of his dick again. "Is that okay with you?"

"Um," He seemed a little too excited, a woman was holding his cock, a woman was going to suck him. "I guess so. Can't I just be number thirteen? Thirteen is my lucky number."

"It is?" I looked at him surprised.

"It is now." And I took him into my mouth, just like I have been practicing, just like when Lilly is entertaining men. I sucked his cock, I slid him down my throat, I swirled my tongue. I pulled him out of my tight lips, a slight pink from my lipstick coating his cock. I started to play with him, pump him, started to jerk him off. I had one hand on his manhood and another on his hard belly. I was scratching him with my long nails.

"Do you like this?"

"Mmm." And then he moved up and he grabbed me, we started to kiss again, we rolled around on the bed, I was glad Lilly was out. I didn't want her to hear me have fun with a man. I'm sure she knew that. I'm sure she planned on leaving me alone with my first man, my first real blow job, the first man I was falling in love with.

I was now under him, he kissed my neck and then kissed my breasts through the thin bra. He lifted the cotton and took me into his mouth. My breasts were big, I had tattooed areolas to make them look more femme. He didn't mind, I don't think he knew. He sucked my nipples, I got hard. He pushed them around his face.

"Mark, can you put your cock into my mouth?"

He smiled and got on top of me, now his legs surrounded me, his cock was inches from my pink lips. He hovered over my breasts and put his cock in my mouth, then thrust, I took him down my throat as he fucked my mouth. I couldn't move, I loved being below him, imprisoned. He kept on pushing into me, I had to breathe through my nose, I wanted to take his whole cock. He pulled all the way out slowly. He came out with a plop.

"I'm gonna cum baby."

"I want you, I want to taste you please," I begged, I wanted him back on my lips. He hopped off of me and I lay on his body, I took him back into my mouth, I was now in charge and my tongue was all over his cock. I started to pump as he got closer to orgasm, His body was bouncing, his breathing was heavy, he started to cum. I was beyond excited, I took him back into my mouth again and I sucked, I felt the sperm make its way inside me. I had two hands on his enormous cock and I pumped, emptying his cum into me, I licked the length, I took his balls in my mouth. He gave a big sigh. I went back and kissed his cock, another tentative suck, I didn't know how to end. He held my shoulder, he guided me up, and I laid down with him. I put my head on his chest, his arm around me. We fell asleep.

***

THEN

"I think you are just not trying." Lilly was trying to figure out why I still didn't lose my virginity to a man. "You are way too nonchalant, Missy, you need to become more aggressive."

I was thinking, I could never do that, I was the passive one. I always was. I wanted to be the one on the bottom. I didn't want to tell her that, I would just wait for the right moment, the right man. I wasn't in a rush. I was just getting used to having such a female attitude, a feminine body, I could wait for the right man.

"We'll see." I just smiled as I drank my wine.

***

NOW

I woke up with Mark. I woke up with a man in my bed. How did that happen? It was still light out. I suddenly wanted more champagne, I wanted to celebrate.

"You're up?" He asked, he kissed my nose.

"I am, you..." I kissed him, his tongue once again meeting mine. "Are you hungry? It's a little late for brunch."

"That's okay, I'm not really that much into brunch."

I laughed, "Neither am I." Well, at least I wasn't. I never used to be.

*

We got up, ate dinner, went back to the bedroom, and made love. He was so sweet. He carried in the flowers and put them on my side table. He took in the half bottle of champagne, my little etched glasses. We drank, he took off my bra, he poured some champagne on my breasts, and licked me clean. He pulled down my pantyhose, my little panties, I wouldn't let him take off my shoes.

"Mark, can you fuck me while I wear my heels?" I asked and he laughed, but I was serious. I didn't know, I was new to this.

He put lotion on his fingers, he put his fingers inside of me. I put my head back, I arched my body. "Mark that feels so good." He went further, he put in three fingers, four, he rubbed, he played with my hole. He moved up and took my legs into his hands, he put them over his shoulders. He kissed my nylon calves.