The Last Brunch

Story Info
Just a little competition between a CD and 'her' wife.
8.2k words
4.69
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Something quick, something nice, something we would all love. A little contest between a CD and 'her' wife. I hope YOU like it.

***

"Fruit, Omelets, bacon, ham, champagne. Wait, where're the good glasses?"

Lilly was a little excited, rushing around, checking and making sure everything was perfect.

"I have them." I put the three new etched champagne glasses on the table, around the place settings, next to the ketchup and hot sauce.

"How do I look?" I looked at her, she looked incredible, she always did.

"You look Absolutely Fabulous." I smiled at her, my hands on my hips. Not only was that her favorite complement it was also her favorite TV show. She thought the two of us were like the women in that long-ago British show, she couldn't find something newer to compare us to.

"God, I can't believe we are finally doing this again, it's so exciting." She made a face at me and then went to the mirror checked her lipstick, and fluffed up her hair. She was way more into brunch than I was. I didn't mind, I did it for her, I even cooked, made the coffee, bought the champagne, and tucked myself tight into my panties.

***

NOW

Lilly and I have been married for three years, it was so much fun, she was a regular whirlwind of a person. She always was. She was twice as friendly as me, she was three times more expressive, and she was four times more approachable.

"You know," She was looking at my legs, she was holding a box of Special K. "We are way too hot for this supermarket. I don't think the 'produce guys' have seen such hot legs before, they keep following us."

"Mmm." I looked over my shoulder, three men were watching, they were young, one was holding a skateboard, they were definitely not our type.

"If we don't find a man here we can always go to the park or the Ford showroom, good looking men are always looking for a new ride." She waved to the three boys and we moved on to the register. I was clicking in my heels, I was making too much noise, I was causing people to look my way. I wasn't as comfortable or as good at showing off, not like Lilly, she was a professional.

***

THEN

Lilly knows I liked to crossdress. She discovered my secret life about three months before we got married, she was pretty excited about it. I was completely surprised. I had moved from New York to LA a year before and I was going to change my life, my outlook. I was going to cut down on my crossdressing, find a woman, get married, and have kids. I couldn't do it anymore, I was too nervous. Even though I loved it more than anything in this world, my dressing was causing me all types of stress. The stress was overwhelming that day we went shopping and Lilly found my secret suitcase in the trunk of my car.

"Going somewhere?" She tapped the case. I pressed that spot on my stomach that would tend to hurt.

"Um, no."

"Then why is this in your trunk, do you have a special getaway planned for us?"

"Um, no."

"Are you going to tell me what's inside?"

"Um, definitely not."

She made me give her the combination, she opened it. She made me put on my sparkly gold six-inch heels right in the middle of the parking lot. She made me promise to try everything on for her, everything, even my brown pantsuit. She wanted a full explanation, it was the first time I had ever driven in heels. It was the first time anyone ever called me by my femme name.

***

NOW

"Gentlemen you don't mind if Sabrina and I take some pictures?"

We were standing in the showroom, we have been here so many times, but we took a little break. It was always full of men, especially early afternoon. I saw my reflection in the huge wall of mirrors. I smiled, I checked out my ass, my breasts. Lilly grabbed my hand, she knew what I was doing, she wanted me to pose, she wanted some pictures for her 'husband's' collection.

"Come on you, I know what you like." She took out her phone, I leaned against a wall, put my foot against it bending my knee. I had on six-inch clear heels with a two-inch platform. They had three pink straps, they were one of my favorites.

Some of the salesmen were watching us. It was over a year ago when we first came in and Lilly asked if we could take some pictures. With all the mirrors and all the cars, it was a perfect place to pose and feel like a glamourous model. They said sure, they gave us coffee, they gave us donuts, they gave us so many compliments, they made me feel great. The hangover from their comments lasted months. They loved having two women in short dresses and heels prancing amongst the new cars.

Now I was posing again, this time I smiled at the men watching us, I used to look down, no eye contact, didn't even talk. I was always pressing my spot on my stomach, just below my breasts. Now, things were very different.

"Hi, Manny." I would wave, "Hi Mark," I would give him a big smile, "Thanks Tom, you look great too. Love the tie." I posed against the mirrors, my one hand against the wall helping me balance

Lilly took tons of pictures, she made me move, she made me walk, she made me play with my hair, she made me enjoy myself. I was wearing a new light pink mini dress. I was showing off my dangling earrings, my perfect cleavage, the dress had spaghetti straps, I had on a thin little pink bra. I put a little silver chain around me, it was sexy around my thin waist, it made a tickling noise, it gave the men a little warning that I was approaching from behind.

I had on shiny, beige, Wolford pantyhose. They were expensive, I had so many pairs in different colors different denier. No more dollar store pantyhose for this girl, no more stockings that would run and split, ripped at the seams. No more. I only wore expensive nylons, we had so many wonderful visits to lingerie shops to buy them, to ask questions. And now my drawer at home was full of them. Lilly was always amazed at how much something as simple as pantyhose and stockings turned me on, she couldn't believe how feminine I would become, how excitable I was. How easy it was for me to hide my little 'clit.'

One of the salesmen, Mark, moved closer he liked to watch as I posed, he was one of the few that weren't married, he was tall, handsome, and one of my favorites. I played with my hair, it was long, down past my boobs, it was strawberry blonde. Lilly and I had our hair and makeup done this morning, we went every Tuesday to our favorite salon, we had our very long nails painted.

I was perfect, I felt amazing. I always moved more naturally with an audience watching. I was focused, looking toward my favorite audience of one.

***

THEN

After we got married, we bought a small house, we bought a car, we made a lot of money. We both had three jobs. We were both twenty-six.

"A year and a half we work like crazy," She said, "We invest, we network, we will never be home."

That was her plan. her parents gave her money to invest. I had a great salary, I had stocks, stock options, we would be fine. Eighteen months later, we quit two of our jobs each, we bought a bigger house, we bought two cars, we relaxed.

"Now it's time to show the world, Sabrina." She took my hand she brought me into the new spare room. "This will be hers, call her up and tell her she can move in tonight." She laughed she left me in the wine-painted room with the flowered comforter on the bed.

Soon the closets were filled, my vanity was covered with makeup, lotions, and brushes, my libido was on full throttle. She let me dress up whenever I felt like it, whenever the mood struck. She bought me a new computer, a new leather couch, and new size C silicone breasts,

I would ask, "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Why would I mind?"

I would ask, "Are you sure you don't mind me having dinner with you in this dress?"

"Why would I mind, didn't I buy that one for you?" Lilly was full of questions, I loved her, she was my wife and my best girlfriend. She seemed to think we had much more fun as two women.

As time went on she bought me even more clothes, even more heels, even more underthings. Then she made me go shopping with her, I had to be a 'woman,' a perfect woman or else. I was always filling up my prescription for Pepcid, my stomach medication. My disposition was way too nervous to be seen in little skirts and red lips but Lilly wanted me to go out. She wanted me to have more poise, a better wiggly walk, a sexier voice. She wasn't going to live with a sloppy crossdresser, an ugly drag queen, or a depressed husband with a bad stomach.

Soon I would come home from work and change, I had the sexiest outfits, the highest heels. I did nothing but practice my makeup technique, I was so focused, so ready to become the most perfect CD in LA. Soon Lilly started to dress the same way as me, she felt left out, we both had sexy dresses and high heels, full makeup, and fashion-length nails. We went to bed every night in teddies and nightgowns, in stockings and bangle bracelets. We were both becoming these high-maintenance women, both becoming these unattainable sexy gorgeous creatures.

She was more ecstatic. Me? I wasn't so sure, I was still nervous. I have dressed up since I was eight years old. I was used to being disheveled, overdressed, overweight, clumsy, and tense. When Lilly wanted to go out to dinner or out to a show I balked, I wasn't ready. I was more than happy to stay in my room and practice my voice and pout.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately, have you seen how many heads you turned this week, Missy. YOU are more than ready.

Then, Lilly decided she wanted us to meet a man.

***

NOW

After we were done taking pictures at the showroom, I cleaned the mirrors, I sprayed Glass Plus, I wanted it cleaner than before we came. I didn't want that to be a hindrance, I wanted them to be happy we clicked into their life on a quiet Tuesday afternoon. I didn't want to leave my fingerprints, the print from the bottom of my heel, the smush mark from my ass. Mark was holding the paper towels while Lilly was checking her photography technique.

"Thanks for coming in today. I was afraid you were never coming back." He smiled, he was nice. Actually, all of the men here were nice. Sometimes we went to the Jeep showroom a little further away, but there were a lot of women, they didn't mind us taking pictures but I liked to pose in a showroom full of men. That was my new thing, our new thing.

"Thanks for having us."

When everything was squeaky clean I followed him to the back closet. I was going to help put away the Glass Plus, the paper towels. I was nervous, my hands were shaking, we were alone. Sometimes I felt something in my throat, the people here were so accomodating to us, all we did was come in to take some pictures, but they treated us like family. For some reason it would make me tear up, I would give a little cry. My eyes were always blurry when Lilly and I were done. Later I would send over a late lunch from the sushi place or the Italian deli, something I know the men would love. A couple of weeks ago, I sent Mark a birthday cake, thirty was a milestone, I wished him a happy birthday before we left and he invited us to his party. We didn't go I couldn't imagine trying to explain to his friends who we were. I told him I was sorry.

"Sabrina, is it okay if I kiss you? I don't want to mess up your makeup, you are so beautiful today."

"You can kiss me if you'd like. Thank you for calling me beautiful."

He was close to me, this was a surprise. Lilly always had a plan when we went out on these little missions of hers, but now I was alone with a man, she was now on the other side of the wall. I wasn't used to this but I was liking it, I liked the attention, I liked his aftershave. He looked at me, the space between us decreased, he took my hands, he was getting ready to kiss me. "Sabrina, are you crying?"

"I am."

"Don't cry," He lifted my hands with the pink nails and put them to his cheeks. I then dropped them and pulled him close by his lapels, it was nice, he was so tall, he was so strong. His tongue went directly into my mouth, past my pink salty lips. We made out in the back of the showroom, I was hoping everyone was looking for me, wondering what the woman in the little pink dress was getting up to. I had my arms around his neck as we kissed, he had his arms on my waist, feeling my body, he was pushing against me. Underneath the pink I only had on the pantyhose, the little bra, I was quite naked otherwise, my body was very different from when I first got married. My mind and my body were way more feminine than I was used to. I could tell Mark was really enjoying it.

***

THEN

"I'm thinking." Lilly was in my room, she couldn't believe how nice I decorated, how feminine it had become. "Let's have a little competition."

"Really? What do you mean?"

"Let's have a contest. I have this idea. I will be right back."

I was nervous, she loved putting me in situations where I had to act completely female. She started feminizing me the day she found my full suitcase, making me think more like a woman, accepting compliments, and flowers and accepting that I was becoming more of a feminine presence. After we slowed down with work I was almost always in female clothes, and makeup, ready to go out and visit or see the world. The only time I was male was for the few days I worked or visited my parents. Now I could feel she was taking things up a notch. Once again the stress came back, but watching my long blonde hair swirling around my face, while looking in my mirror, made me forget it.

"Here you go." She handed me a glass of wine, white, like my pale hands and my worried face. She sat on the bed, I sat at my vanity across from her. I crossed my legs, I was wearing a bright red dress, short, sleeveless, and very soft. I had on three-inch red pumps and even had a red kerchief in my hair. My very own hair, I hadn't cut the length since before we were married, even though I went to the salon sometimes twice a week. My toenails have been painted constantly since the first time she took me.

Lilly watched me, she sipped her wine. "Every day I see you and you are more and more like a girl. Look at you, you are so gorgeous."

"I will never be as gorgeous as you." I smiled, but I was uncomfortable, she liked these little talks, she liked day-drinking, she liked to tell me how well I was progressing. "Is it okay that I'm this feminine, don't you miss having a husband?"

"Why would I want a grouchy husband, when I could have an unbelievably beautiful wife?" She giggled, she shook her head, she drank her wine, but I just watched her I was confused. "You think I care, I was always a little Bi anyway, you knew that." She shrugged, "But it's not about that or sex or anything. It's about you. I have loved watching you blossom, watching you put on lipstick, watching you with all of your brushes, you are so cute. It's very exciting for me. Plus you are a great cook."

She winked at me, she put down her wine, she stood up. "I have been thinking of this idea for a while. You are going to love it, well once I figure out the logistics. Hah."

"What, what is it?"

"Ha, well I think we should have this contest." She started playing with my hair, she was getting distracted again, she was never going to tell me her idea. "Your hair is so nice, your eyes, all my friends are amazed at how well you turned out, they still can't believe male genes are floating around somewhere inside of this dress of yours, haha."

She was making me even more anxious, she was a little too excited, she was laughing too much. I had to ask once more. "Well, what kind of contest will it be?"

"Don't you worry that pretty little face of yours," She grabbed my cheeks and smushed, she loved doing that. "And don't get worked up, everything will be fine."

I felt I had an uncomfortable look on my face, I wasn't ready for a competition, whatever she meant by that. I felt like I was getting ready to go back to the doctor. 'More medicine, please, my wife's contest is stressing me out.'

She stopped me, She knew that look. "Don't worry, nothing crazy. Haven't you had fun going out, remember how nervous you were back when we were first married? Now we are out all the time, we have friends, we have all those great people we meet on our photo excursions. You are so close to becoming a complete woman. Now you are always driving in heels, haha."

She picked up a picture of us with all the men from the Ford showroom, she picked up another with the older men from the Italian deli, the ladies from the salon, the children from the nursery where we volunteer. We were very busy, we did have a lot of friends, we always gave back to the community. She smiled as she went through my picture collection. "After this contest, things are going to be even easier for you. Just wait and see." She stood in front of me, we clinked the wine glasses and I downed the entire glass. She left me alone in my gorgeous room. The type I never in a million years thought I would be in after I was married.

Lillian was full of surprises and sometimes I wasn't ready for any of them.

***

NOW

"Ready?" Lilly was still checking the pictures on her phone when I walked out of the backroom with Mark. I had to smooth my dress down.

"I am. Thank you, gentlemen." I said. I went over by Tom, the manager to sit on top of his desk. Lilly shook her head, she knew I could stay here all day. "How is Andrea doing?"

"She's good, thank you for the flowers, she loves pink and white just like you do." He took my hand, his daughter was sick for a long time, we were all nervous. I looked at the picture on his desk. I felt like I could cry again.

"I'm so glad she's better. One day can I meet her?"

"Of course, take my card, call when you have a free afternoon." I put the card in my bag

Lilly walked behind me, took my hand, and pulled me off of the desk. I jingled. "Goodbye, everyone." We smiled and then we left.

We went next door, I ordered sandwiches for the guys. I ordered beer for them to have later. Lilly waited outside, she met a friend, she was petting their dog.

"Where to now?" I asked, she was getting ready for the contest, we wanted to have it on Sunday, another nice Sunday brunch, we only had a couple of days.

"Mmm, I don't know, why don't we go to the nursery maybe we will meet someone new. Maybe we will get inspired." So we did. It was quiet, it was after three. It was nap time. The working parents always picked up their kids around four or five. Sometimes we helped take the kids to the cars, carried the shopping bags full of diapers and wipes. Twice we met single fathers.

We went to the park, the one near the house, we fed the swans, the ducks, we took pictures by the lake. My heels sunk into the grass.

We went to the pharmacy and I got my pills, other pills, I didn't need stomach medicine anymore I was never nervous. We bought nail polish remover, tissues, a new mascara we heard about. Other things women need around the house. We stayed to talk to the cashiers that we knew, we got invited to a cookout at the minor league team stadium, we got invited to take part in a charity run. We were going to be quite busy.

Lillian still didn't have anyone for brunch on Sunday, we went home, she would worry about it another day. She still had the rest of the week.

***

THEN

The first contest was crazy, I was a nervous wreck. Lillian made me get dressed in something small and tight and then took me to my esthetician, she said it would relax me. I had known Eva since my wedding. I was probably the only groom who got waxed before their wedding. I was probably the only groom with light pink color on their toes.

Lillian was so super excited after she learned I was a crossdresser, it was a little unnerving at first, I was ready to hide away, slowly give it up. She asked me what I wanted to do and I didn't know, I didn't want her to leave me because of it. She hit my arm, she was mad at me, she couldn't believe I could be so shallow as to think she would leave me over something so huge in my life. I apologized. It was crazy that I said I was sorry that she liked that I was a crossdresser. She laughed and told me she would help me if I wanted. I wanted.