The Last Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. So ready."

I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance, I slowly felt him move into me. I moaned, this is what I needed, what I wanted. I looked at him, he was holding my thigh with one hand, another hand on his cock inching inside of me. I wanted a man I knew, a man I could easily fall in love with, a man who thought I was beautiful.

"Hold on." He told me. His body was closer to me, his face was above mine, I grabbed hold of his arms, I scratched him, I started to move. He started to fuck me. His cock felt incredible, it felt so big, I wanted to scream so I did.

"Ahh.."

He kept on pushing into me, soon his body was against mine, I couldn't move, there was a man inside of me. Completely inside of me. Thirteen men came to visit and only one ever came with me. I felt Mark start to cum inside of me, he was moaning, we were moving in sync. I felt myself start to cum, I shot onto my belly as he shot into me. He leaned down and we kissed, we were moving, my legs were bent, the yoga was coming in handy. I screamed one more time into his lips.

"Ahh..."

He pumped a little more, and then he slowly pulled out. I felt the length of him. I felt empty when he wasn't inside of me but I made him lay down, I laid once again on his chest. He played with my hair. He kissed my cheek. He smiled when I talked.

"Mark, can you stay the rest of the night?"

"I can. Is that okay with Lilly?"

I laughed, "Everything is okay with Lilly."

*

Lilly finally knew what I needed, Lilly finally let me win the contest. She didn't come home until the next day. I met her new boyfriend. It was a Monday we all took off from work. We were all finishing the champagne.

"Remember that day I made you drive with those crazy gold heels you used to have?" She asked, I was sitting on Mark's lap.

"I do."

"Well that was the beginning, and this Missy is the end." She smiled and dragged her new boyfriend into her bedroom. "Let's have more drinks later," She laughed and they disappeared down the hallway.

I kissed Mark, it was nice, it was nice and quiet. I had a feeling the contests were over, I had an even stronger feeling that yesterday was the last time we would ever have brunch.

***

The End

***