All Comments on 'The Last Dance'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finish the damn story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

if he wanted to save his marriage he would have been honest and showed her the photo after she said she was going out but before she left.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She was in denial. As far as she could see it was only dancing and some harmless fun , maybe a bit of flirting. Nothing for her husband to be upset about .

Had he shown her that photo I think it's more likely that she would have accused him of spying on her , or some other nonsense .

Given time , their marriage could change , they could be happy together again . She could get girls night out , out of her system .

But it's probably more likely that it would be her getting caught cheating and the threat of divorce that would make her realise what she was risking .

He tried to show her what was wrong , what he wasn't prepared to accept and what would happen if she intended to carry on this way .

Then he put her in the rear view mirror .

Best way I think .

She has now has her freedom to pursue fun and entertainment her way without criticism. And he has the freedom to pursue a life that's less stressful with no wayward spouse to be worrying about .

Davidj001Davidj0019 months ago

Liked that one too!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Succinct. To the point. Neat. Five stars.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

I like the ending. All the necessary information is in the story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story but why the abortion six months later if she hadn't snagged a guy yet? Did author mean six months after divorce finalized? Otherwise she had already done the full deed, not just a handjob and making out. But that isn't what she even thinks or remembers in her mind? Last time I checked, normal gestation period is 9 months.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind8 months agoAuthor

Reply to #Anonymous

Normal gestation period is, as you astutely observed, nine months. Were you thinking she might have had the abortion afterwards?

Extract from UK NHS website: "Medical and surgical abortions can generally only be carried out up to 24 weeks of pregnancy."

So some time shortly after being given the choice of fidelity or clubbing, Anna got pregnant, missed a couple of periods and had an abortion. All within six months (26 weeks). As her pregnancy was terminated, 9 months gestation is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s well written and to the point. Excellent job. Looking forward to more of your writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[28.10.23]

A short, sharp, shot!

11/10!!!!!

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I find it curious that a lot of women will speak in vague terms or use hints as a means of communication. Men, for the most part, will speak plainly and directly, leaving no room for doubt. I can only assume that a woman’s inability to communicate effectively, or comprehend clear communication, is an evolutional glitch. Perhaps it has something to do with having been allowed to roam freely, and out of the kitchen.. 🙂

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

4 stars - the idiot husband should have followed her the first time the SLUT did this - with the same ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, very good. She didn't get divorced for going dancing, that was just the most obvious symptom. Well done. 5 stars, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dubai has beautiful women from all over the planet

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dubai is hell on earth for domestic help

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

There is none so deaf as those who refuse to hear.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Granted she cheated in this case, so all is as should be. But realistically, if you hit your wife with that kind of ultimatum for going out with her friends, assuming everything is copacetic as is portrayed in the beginning, then you're just insecure. I mean, if it's EVERY Friday, for months, and you get no say nor can you get her to do something with you, okay. That makes sense. Or if she's cheating, gotcha. But if it's her second Friday out, she hasn't cheated, grab your balls and your ultimatums and let her have a night. Oh, if there's shady shit about her friends or her clothing, voice that shit before an hour or so prior to the club. After that, she's a grown ass women that can make her own decisions, which means she can handle the results from said decisions. Oh, and this story only suggests she gave a hand job and kissed a guy. So what was all that talk of abortion about?

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

To @ANON below, the wife admitted she was tempted.

She was already spiraling and knew how her husband felt about lies and she had blatantly lied to him.

Personally, if my wife was dressing sexy and going out dancing without me, I too would be very concerned and raising objection (as I expect she would with me).

Oh and I liked the story although I'm not sure follow up stories other than seeing Anna vilified by her family would achieve anything further.

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

To last anonymous, forget about her admitting being tempted in her head, he had a photo of her kissing a guy while he felt up her tits ... So theres that....

Not exactly leaving get just for hanging with her buds now, is it

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

Btw, enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind a follow up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely little cameo, however it lack a little. Thanks till next time.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Good story. I liked it. Yes, it was short. And needed more. But it was also complete. Look forward to reading about Bill more, and ANNA BURNING MORE. 6 stars, because I pay extra, and it's worth it. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

funperson969funperson969about 1 month ago

I like a good story without wasted words. Well done!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

On reread, I like it even less than the 3 I gave before. Finish a fuxking story, not dribble out some mediocre pablum of "those are other stories". Hell, you didn't even finish the denouement. 2*

StruckwrongStruckwrong25 days ago

Good for him. Like he said not waiting around for the day she comes home with strange cum dripping down her leg.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...