All Comments on 'The Last Dance'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5⭐. Thank you for sharing.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Very well written story! 5 stars!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another one shoots herself in the foot!

5

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

I liked it short and to the point, their marriage was doomed the moment Anna tossed some guy off , she had already crossed the line with her disrespect and if she really loved Bill should of took him up on that last chance offer, the fact she didn't proves that their relationship should rightly end. I have to say I really enjoy the toned down sex loving wife stories ,don't get me wrong erotic tales are naughty and nice for getting you in the mood etc and a form of escapism.The fact you spun it in a day while making a stew and runnng grandchildren about (trust me I know what that's like ) it was a well written and thought provoking tale well done.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Very good. Keep going.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

1* for that.

It was one of the most unoriginal stories I have read in months on here.

You may as well have copied and pasted from other stories, it was monumentally low effort and a complete waste of your time and the reader's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good effort .

Easy to follow , all the points made clearly , no over the top action or revenge . Dare I call it a good old fashioned read .

I loved it .

5 * all day long .

DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you are a girl from OZ, you sure as little pink panties do not go surfing in the middle east WTF dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story,and ending. a loving wife story could also show commitment to her husband and even sexually abventurous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it unconscionable...

... you would mention Brazilian beef stew without at least linking a recipe.

Shameful.

Good story though.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Classic young woman thinking she can have whatever she wants, that she is entitled to it.

The great part is the solid young man not putting up with it for one minute. She has already crossed a line but he is willing to work to get his marriage back, IF she stops NOW. She is a slut and won't stop. He does what he said he would do. No over agonizing over a bad situation. His only revenge was to tell her family and leave, which is sufficient as response to her actions.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Well done.

Tell those other stories.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

I gave it a four, not because of the “abrupt ending”. I thought that was fine. I didn’t like the postscript trying to explain the abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5his started out great but I gave 2 stars because of the abrupt ending,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 1 year ago

5 BIG Stars, friend

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I hate being dragged to the top of a mountain and told I'm not allowed to look at the view....4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, your postscript explained and tied it together perfectly. I look forward to the other stories in this arc.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Nicely put together. Many thanks. Cheers.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

"She hadn't had sex; not really. But she had been really tempted last week and she'd given the guy a consolation wank, but that was all. Bill always complimented her on the way she looked, but he had to, he was her husband. The guys in the club though; they wanted to devour her." - What is "not really" having sex? A hand job is DEFINITELY having sex, and the husband's compliments not meaning anything is a tired line. It's the guys in the club whose compliments should be disregarded BECAUSE they wanted to "devour" i.e. fuck her.

\

If she bought the underwear that week, why hasn't she worn them for her husband yet? If the GNO is innocent, why not wear her everyday undies and a modest dress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a short one, it was really quite complete. Frankly, what made it so was that the author bothered to give readers an insight into Anna’s thinking AND that she had already crossed a few lines…and thought she was entitled to do so. Now she can play all she wants 🤗

.

5 *****

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I liked this very much, but I would have enjoyed more at the same time. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story although it is hard to believe any person could be as dense and utterly stupidly selfish as the Anna character. That being said, husband was smart to get as far away from her as possible. Not sure I'd go to Dubai but maybe... Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good clean and concise ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How fucking stupid are women ( and men ) who think one or the other is ENTITLED to go out frequently drinking and dancing with just friends, no spouse. Even swingers seldom do this! As Forest said " Stupid is as stupid does ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He took far more than he should. He's sure to find someone faithful. And hopefully her life is a perpetual shitshow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow weak effort, start then hey that’s it

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year ago

5* - sometimes the less said, the better.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Nice. That's the way you handle infidelity.

No whining about forgiveness and reconciliation, just dump the deceitful whore immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short but sweet! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure hope Anna offs herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cleanly written. Beginning and an end. While short, it contains more than many Novels written here.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

Short and to the point

No messing around

Well except for his former wife

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

Short and powerful. I don't think this is a case of FTDS as anything further is just detailing the destruction. She went out, made out with a guy, got posted to social media, hubby finds out and gives her an ultimatum. She chose poorly.

waifwaifover 1 year ago

Well done. You told a minimal story that hit every salient point while leaving room for the reader to easily fill in the blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. You avoided all of the usual traps in this category. Can't wait to read the next one. Thanks!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Jut long enough. Personally, I can think of a thousand places I'd go before Dubai, but that's me. Being a wife, or a husband, is a singular decision. Either you are or you are not. She was not and he did what he needed to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short, not enough lead-in or information

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Well written, great story line with a powerful ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great way to end a marriage. Left out split and money separation. she cannot get him in Dubai.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Wow... so powerful in so few words. I completely agree: Anna and Bill's story ended. Anything more is another story. 6 stars! Oh, wait, I can only give you 5.

jmm999jmm999over 1 year ago

Hi, We've been in touch before. How I envy you the five comments below. I don't usually allow any, but my email is still inundated with furious readers who want to know what happened next. And as you guessed - they're all American. Five stars mate.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

My only issue is that I don't understand why he gave the wife a chance to stay together since he already had seen the picture he left behind

cyendreycyendreyover 1 year ago

I eould have given it 5 stars but just can’t get past the ejection seat ending.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Sometimes the best story is the one that get straight to the objective. He told her what would happen, and she didn't listen. Loved it. 5-stars.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

She fucked around and found out. Another great story.

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

I love your style.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Ending is very good. She got more chances from him than she believed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Other than him being overly patient with her. Great story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Straight to the heart! Love it.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A clear message and a clear decision. Very well told and also very believable! 5*!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

One of your best! 10 out of 5!

Regards,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid and not the least bit erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s up with all these woman hating authors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not another lame BTB story. How pathetic do you have to be to get off on something so incredibly dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and crappy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, final. 5 stars!

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Well, now she can party all she wants. She could have gone out dancing with Bill, have other men admire her and want her, and go home&fuck his brains out. She wanted strange, no innocence with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and sweet. A good place to end it. The story was written well and it did leave you wanting more though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was ok, unfortunately it was ruined by the unnecessary PS.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Powerfully done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just the right length. No more is needed.

Ed

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

Give the ending as much attention as the rest of the story. If there's a sequel, fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short but all the bases were covered. If you want a different life, at least be honest about it. ****.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Nice for a little flash. Good luck getting your grove back, I'm still lost :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does anyone get that stupid...?

A. "I won't be here to complain when you get back."

B. She knew he never lied.

C. In less than a year she'd be divorced.

How can she not draw the simple line from A to C based on those items? Guess she willingly forgot who her husband was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: anonymous-not another lame BTB story. What did you want, her coming home with a cream pie and him cleaning up, cuck boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Effective, brutal justice, swiftly served.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

he gave her, her wish......she die a slut alone with her dog or 10 babby daddies and a bunch of cats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that this story portrayed the cheating wife negatively. There are too many stories about cheating wives where it is treated as erotic rather than a betrayal of the husband. You don't often see stories of cheating husbands treated so kindly. It is ironic that someone below called this story "woman hating" just because it held the woman to the same standard that men are held to when they cheat.

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

The ending was perfect. There was no need to drag it out. There most certainly was a need NOT to explain the ending or justify it. The ending of a story is yours not your readers. We have no need to know what happens after condensed into a few words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The girls night out or guys golf weekend are good once in a while I guess but it’s a recipe for disaster. It does make for great story lines . These things put men and woman out there where most are there to meet people , drinking dancing touching etc. . Not saying all will cheat but they will be touched , definitely hit on and engage in conversation even if it starts innocently if your there every week as a guy it would say to me wants to be available, give a guy impressions you want to be available and a slow breakdown may be the move becoming friendly and would you act , talk , dance like you do if your spouse was with you . I think 100 out of 100 would fail the test. A friend younger went to that bama/florida hot spot with five other guys . It’s a drunk fest and they met three married women a little older whose husbands for years went on a golf or ski trip. The woman had fun with the drunk younger guys who danced with them and bought them drinks all first night . The next beach day drinking they offered weed and lots of touching in water . After a quick bit and on to a club the woman followed them as they were fun . Well by two am they were in this huge double room all fucking . The six guys switched around on them each fucking the three in every hole. So day two three and four they were fucked th death every vile way possible. They did feel guilty but loved the wild younger fuckfest . They kept in touch through social media and one got pregnant which she passed off as hubby’s which could’ve been . They all work professionally and travel for work . They have randomly hooked up one on ones and one admitted to all three randomly cheating as they feel the husbands are as well . I’ve seen pics of them . They are all very attractive and just like them woman will always get attention and that’s no matter how you think they look . Guys are open when it comes to getting laid to anything

towgtowgover 1 year ago

Decent partial story. You can do better.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Good subject and the right brutal end.

pugetmanpugetmanover 1 year ago

Wait!?! Surfing in Dubai?

Supertanker wakes?

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - no comment necessary

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot, I liked how you wrote the characters, the plot was really good, BUT it was just to short, I’m sure that plenty of people will write a follow up but it won’t be you will it, it won’t be as good as you write, to me that is a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HATE YOUR STORIES!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fine short story.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well - not sure about this story - it had too many undeveloped storylines.

KoxokKoxokover 1 year ago

I liked this story. 4 stars and thx for sharing.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

I think you ended it well. No ambiguity at all. If you want to use these characters in the future, you can always reference back to this chapter. Well done. 👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Short and brutal, but to the point. All that was needed to be said was said.

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Would love to read more of Anna’s exploits, before, during and/or after Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked "James G 5"'s remark: Short& brutal, but to the point. And what a point. The only thing: I wish he'd taken the job but stayed within the country... or at least Canada. Dubai? Story doesn't say what he does to warrant that move. Anyway, as always from this author, well written story. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You don't like to dither about do you

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - pulling no punches - short BTB - she got exactly what she chose.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Just okay for me. I can't help it, the anger these elicit requires more pain, more conclusion.

afosi2604afosi260412 months ago

Straight and to the point. I went thru a similar situation when my fiance and I joined the military. The first weekend we both had liberty to be together, she was able to get to the service club before me. When I arrived, she was dancing with someone else and told me she would catch up to me when the music was over. 30 min' s later she came looking for me and found her ex-fiancee (me) instead. If she had really wanted to dance, I was there and more than willing. I guess I didn't feel like getting married to someone who felt I would be OK being ignored like that when we had not seen each other for over four weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder what there is to say after her snide reaction to his dismay? I see no long thought process to explain or understand her feelings. They weren't married that long for her to take the attitude of"Cake and eat it too". I liked short and Fuck you attitude he projected and feel that no more conclusion information is needed to determine their future. I also think she didn't feel anything but the discomfort so felt with her friends and family. He dodged long term heartache and was young enough to find a true partner not some bar fly slut.

jazzharpjazzharp11 months ago

It was an okay story. I can see writing a story where Bill takes decisive action. Too many stories here show the husband doesn't pull the plug soon enough. But this could have been better, maybe, if Anne was given a chance when she saw Bill meant business. So, in your spare time, write an alternative ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And I wish that it did NOT end where it did. I hope you write a 2nd part of this story, because where it ended was definitely NOT the end. 4 stars, however. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needed way more

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Short shrift. I would enjoy a much longer version of this Femdom agitprop.

LastMissionLastMission11 months ago

There needs to be a bit more. Especially with your parting comments.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Short and sweet. I prefer stories without the tedious and irrelevant back story, and the long predictable denouement. Nice work!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...