All Comments on 'The Last Day of High School'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SUITS_MESUITS_MEalmost 12 years ago
Long and BORING!

Title says it all---LONG AND BORING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much attitude

Something about your writing is really bad - I think it's the attitude - sort of a "I did some boring stuff and I was aroused by it. Don't think that I did anything that would arouse you, because I couldn't care less what you think."

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Enticingly fabulous!

Thank you for sharing your nudist story with us. I loved the way you built up your characters. I also liked your cute lil phrases you added as an after thought. I'm hoping to read more of your stories...... so I gave you 5 stars.

RecHiker

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor

I guess we all have different things that get us going. This is a story that has been in my head for a long time and all I can speak for is the reaction that it gives me to imagine it.

I suppose as I continue to write more I'll put a warning at the beginning of any more stories like this.

Thanks, anyway, for the feedback!

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OK in Parts

OK story. Some parts are well written but rather long and drawn out. But I didn't like the defensive and snitty attitude toward the reader.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
About her attitude

At first thought, upon seeing the mostly negative reaction to the narraror's attitude, I was going to say, yeah, I don't know where that came from, and I even considered editing it out. But then it occurred to me that it's just a part of her personality as it was revealed to me. If she knew you were reading this in her diary, she would say those things to you.

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story, the indifferent attitude make it better

I liked this story and though would've liked it better if it got me horny to masturbate, it didn't, and that's fine. As just a story to read, the indifferent attitude made it more "real"

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous!

Like I said, this story had been inside my head for a really long time before I finally wrote it all out. Because of that time factor, I think, the personality of the narrator really became obvious to me over time. It's true, it is in the end a non-sexual story about accepting that some people would see her nudity as more sexual than she was learning to see it. Naturally, a younger woman might get an attitude about that. In the meantime, I hope I can eventually write a story here that will get you horny to masturbate, and better yet, if I do, I hope you'll tell me about it :)

B

MassEroticMassEroticalmost 12 years ago
I liked her attitude

I liked the way you broke the narrative with comments to the reader. It was becoming more obvious that she was conflicted herself and the comments seemed to be directed at herself as much as toward the male reader (and who's to say it wasn't a female reader having the same sexual stirrings as a male would have).

I must say I also liked the ebb and flow of the heightened sexuality throughout the story. I followed along with predictable reactions myself. I would have loved a bit of a different finish for some very obvious reasons.

I am someone who actually has lived in a nude or clothing optional environment. You capture the attitude really well. I will add that there can be a very sexually heightened sense about it as much as people will try and deny it.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Mass

About the ending, sure there are stories that are meant to have the ending be laid out by the writer for the reader. But sometimes I like a story that leaves the next move to the imagination of the reader. And the imagination of the reader is really the reason why we read some things instead of just watching videos, right?

Anyway, this was a story about tension without release, so it had to end the way it did.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comment.

B

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Good story

I've been sitting here drinking beers while I read. It seems to me the mission of the story is about nudity and the acceptance of nudity. I really liked reading the story as a story instead of a sexual happening. I sat and shook my head yes when a point was made where I agree. I grew up naked is naughty unless you are at school in gym class, or in a place where men shower en mass. Being naked in nature is one of the best freedoms a person can know. A person's scent is identifying and a part of nature. My daughter noticed very soon after her cat had kittens; the mamma cat was smelling the behind of each kitten. She asked me about it; I told her it the same as a fingerprint to us. Mom cat doesn't look at the fur to know which is which, they all smell different. I just saves us face to not smell a persons private parts for identity. Humans go way out of their way to break traditionally natural ways. OK the beer is talking more than me; great story!

RS

Tristam_WatcherTristam_Watcheralmost 12 years ago

very nice story.

I have no idea whether or not this story is "real", but it doesn't matter. It feels real. It feels like I am in the head of a just slighlty older woman remembering the first time that she went skinny-dipping.

thank-you.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Tristam

Saying that "it feels real" is the ultimate compliment for this story, which draws from experience of course, but is not in any significant measure a true sequence of events. Realism is what I try for, and in this case more even than eroticism. Glad you enjoyed it!

B

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Made a pleasant change

This site is about eroticism and sensuality as much as plain fucking, and your story certainly qualifies in the first two regards. You built up the characterisation, developed the narrative and - a plus for me - focussed upon our narrator's feelings of trepidation and growing excitement. I didn't find her "snitty" in the least, just a little defensive.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Lovely story

It reads like it really happened. In fact, the fact that the two girls didn't fuck, or do anything sexual apart from ... well ... going skinny dipping, makes it sound like things we might have done. Or really did, when we were younger.

You address the reader as a male, which may or may not be what they are, but I accept your explanation above that this is how the narrator is thinking.

I think you have captured how a young woman might well think about herself, her friends, her sexuality, and how men perceive her, very well.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Cool story

I liked it a lot. Quite cerebral living inside this girl's head throughout the experience. Plenty of stories get right to heavy sex around here, if that's what's desired. This psychological study is a nice change of pace and very well written. Paced nicely, so didn't seem overly long. I must admit, however, that I did find it arousing at times and enjoyed that. Asides to the reader didn't bother me a bit. Seemed like a well-used literary device to me.

babaloo92babaloo92about 5 years ago
Excellent

This is wonderful. It reminds me so if my early experiences. It's not about sex. It's about being unencumbered. Please keep writing these types of stories. They are hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a porn site not a boring site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous