A CFNM Guest House

Story Info
A male mistakeningly partkes in CFNM.
2k words
4.52
13.9k
10

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a reservation at an Airbnb called the CFNM Guest House. It was near four villages called Central, Fox, Neven, and Moore. So I figured that's how it got its name.

The website showed a charming Victorian mansion, nestled in the middle of a dense forest. The rooms looked nicely furnished with large beds and private baths. The common area was large with stuffed chairs and footrests. It seemed just the right place to get away to do a little writing.

After a few hour drive, I arrive at the guest house and park my car. As I approach, it appears a little mysterious as it was a fair distance from the road. I go up the stairs on the porch, and ring the bell.

The door swings open and the hostess greets me. She is a stunning woman with long black hair and sparkly eyes. She is wearing a long tight-fitting black dress that emphasizes her curves. Her lips are accentuated by cherry red lipstick. There is an air of mystery about her.

She says, "Hi, I'm Elvira, your hostess. Welcome to the CFNM Guest House. Please come in. You are only male guest this weekend, so I'm sure you will have a wonderful time."

I reply, "I hope I do too."

Elvira replies "Great, then let's get you undressed."

I look quizzically at her. "What do you mean get undressed?"

Elvira said "This is the CNFM Guest House. CFNM stands for 'Clothed Female, Naked Male.' You are a male; therefore, you need to be naked. The clothed females will enjoy your nakedness."

I appear puzzled. "I thought it stood for the four towns."

Elvira looks at me and smiles wickedly, "Oh, I see your confusion. But no, it's always meant that. Are you ready for me to undress you?"

I contemplate the idea. It seems like an intriguing proposition. My mind races ahead to the possibilities. "Yes, I'm ready," I reply.

Elvira steps forward, unbuttons my shirt, and then slips it off. She bends down and removes my sandals. Then she unfastens my belt and pulls my pants down. Finally, she tantalizingly slips down my briefs, caressing my thighs along the way.

As I stand there naked, she takes my clothes and my suitcase and locks them away in a closet. "You won't be needing these for the rest of your stay here," she says with a grin.

"You do get to wear a couple of things, though." She approaches me with a collar and cuffs. She fastens the collar around my neck. Then she attaches cuffs around my wrists. I feel more naked with the collar and cuffs on me.

"There, now you're almost ready to meet the females. Only one more thing. Please put your hands behind your back," Elvira says. She then connects my wrists together. She then connects a leash to my collar.

With the leash, she leads me into the living room, where three females sit on the stuffed chairs that seemed so appealing on the website. They turn their gazes toward me. Their eyes sparkle with anticipation. They are all wearing long dresses with long sleeves. That makes for a sharp contrast with my nakedness. I am completely exposed with no way to cover myself.

"Ladies, this is Male. As is customary, we do not use his real name, just call him Male."

Elvira continues, "Male, this is Isabella." Isabella has long red hair cascading down her back and emerald eyes.

"And this is Sophia." She has brown curls and hazel eyes.

"Finally, Aurora." Aurora has flowing blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

Their eyes wander over my body, relishing what is about to happen.

Elvira runs her hands over my body and says "Females, this is your male to command. Let me review the rules. You may use Male however you wish. The only restriction is no permanent marks. Male, your presence before them indicates your consent of these rules." She takes off the leash.

"Male, it is customary for our new male guests to serve the females by waiting on them. Your task is to keep their small cups filled with sake. You must cater to their needs and ensure that no drop of sake goes to waste. Any deviation, whether pouring too little or too much sake or taking too long to fill their cups, will be dealt with accordingly."

Elvira releases my wrists, so that I can serve the sake.

I approach Isabella, pouring the sake into her cup with careful precision. As I fill it to the brim, a drop spills over. She raises an eyebrow and teasingly wipes it on her lips.

Moving on to Sophia, I fill her cup. Sophia says, "Male, you did not fill it enough." She smiles mischievously. I pour more in, but now she says, "Male, again you did not fill it properly."

I go to Aurora. She says, "You have taken too long to get to me." She looks at me roguishly.

I do a few more rounds. Every time, each female finds some fault with my waitering.

Elvira steps in. "Stop," she says, her tone both firm and enticing. "It seems Male requires a lesson in precision and attentiveness. Ladies, let us teach our waiter a lesson. Each of you put Male over your knees and deliver a spanking for every mistake he has made.

Isabella takes charge. She gestures with a tantalizing smile that I should come forward. With a playful yet firm hand, she positions me over her knee, her fingers grazing my skin with a feather-light touch.

She brings her hand down in a resounding spank, the sound echoing through the room. She alternates between playful swats and more intense smacks. The strikes ignite a fiery warmth across my bottom. The room fills with the echoing sound of flesh meeting flesh, punctuated by my moans and groans.

After Isabella stops, Sophia commands, "Male, come here." With a teasing smile, she gestures for me to position myself over her knee. I feel the warmth of her thigh against my side as she guides me into place. She raises her hand, preparing to deliver the first spank. With a swift motion, her palm connects with my backside. I cannot help but let out a gasp. She makes a delicate balance between gentle caresses and firmer smacks.

With a mischievous gleam in her eyes, Aurora motions me to come to her. I lie over her knees. She runs her fingers lightly across my backside. Without warning, she brings her hand down strongly. Her spanks build in intensity until my moans become all groans.

After enduring the spankings from each woman, my skin is flushed and heated. There is a combination of reddened patches and faint imprints of handprints.

With a seductive smile, Elvira leans in closer, her voice dripping with anticipation. "Oh, Male, the games have only just begun," she purrs. "Prepare yourself for another challenge."

Elvira gestures to the three women, her voice taking on a husky tone. "Each of these enchanting ladies will have thirty seconds to bring you to a release in their unique way. They will take turns, building the desire within you until the final climax. The woman who brings you that exquisite release will be crowned the victor."

Elvira's eyes gleam with mischief. She says "Isabella, bind Male's hands behind his back to ensure he is completely powerless." She announces to the females, "This first round is just a warmup. You should make Male's cock erect without touching it."

Isabella steps forward, her eyes filled with a mix of determination and desire. With a sultry smile, she brings her body close to mine, her breath warm against my ear. Her hands, skilled and eager, explore my restrained form with purpose. Her fingers glide along my sensitive skin, teasing and tantalizing. She engages both soft caresses and firmer touches.

Sophia approaches and kisses me deeply and passionately. Her hands roam over my bound body. As she continues to kiss me, she adds little nibbles and bites to my lips. She moves her body against mine, pressing herself close.

As Sophia retreats, Aurora glides towards me, a mischievous smile gracing her lips. With a deliberate slowness, she starts by tracing her fingers lightly along my body. Her touch is feather-light, and teasingly gentle. Her mouth finds its way to my neck, leaving a trail of tantalizing kisses and nibbles. As she moves lower, her soft lips tease and suckle on my exposed skin."

Elvira notes, "The females have prepared you well. Your cock is fully erect. Now they can touch, tease, and explore you fully. The timing is simple. Each female gets to use you for thirty seconds. Then there is a thirty second break."

Isabella starts by slowly running her fingers along my cock. She then slowly circles the tip with one finger. Her other hand gently caresses my balls. Then the break comes.

Sophia employs a variety of techniques to entice and pleasure. She alternates between soft caresses and firm strokes, finding the perfect balance to bring me closer to the edge. As the thirty seconds end, I am left breathless and brimming with desire.

As Sophia retreats, Aurora glides towards me, a mischievous smile gracing her lips. She seems eager to lend her ability in guiding me to the edge of release. With a deliberate slowness, she starts by tracing her fingers lightly along my inner thighs and balls. Her touch is feather-light.

The second round continues. Isabella, Sophia, and Aurora taking their thirty seconds to excite me before the d break occurs. I then realize that they are not wanting me to have an orgasm, but to have their fun in edging me every time and tormenting me.

"Please, please, let me come," I beg. The response is just smiles on all their faces.

After the fifth round, Isabella takes pity on me. As wicked grin spreads across her face, she strokes my cock with pressure and focuses on caressing the tip to finally bring me to a climax.

My body shudders with an overwhelming wave of pleasure as she pushes me over the edge. My breath comes in ragged gasps as my body revels in the aftershocks. Traces of perspiration cling to my skin.

Sophia and Aurora observe my state of vulnerability and heightened sensitivity with a shared hunger in their eyes. Now that Isabella has granted my release, they get to explore my increased sensitivity. I suddenly realize why none of the females wanted to win at giving me an orgasm. The losers get to relish the post-orgasm torment.

Isabella and Elvira grab my arms so that I cannot get away from the action.

Sophia uses her fingers to caress the tip of my cock. Sometimes she uses her tongue. When she has had some pleasure in the torment, Aurora takes over by stroking the length of my cock with her hands and sometimes her lips. The cycle repeats while I groan in agony.

Sophia asks "Aurora, do you think he's had enough?"

Aurora replies "Well, Sophia, he is still struggling to get away from our gentle touch. I think we should continue until he has another orgasm. It wouldn't be fair to leave him hanging."

"Please, please, stop, I beg you," I cry out.

Aurora answers, "No, I think you'll enjoy another orgasm. I feel there's still pressure that needs to be relieved."

There is nothing I can do, so I endure. Their fingers and tongues are starting to bring me to another release. It finally comes. Sophia and Aurora end their caresses, although they keep their hands on my cock. I cannot believe it. I have never had two so quickly.

Eliza says, "Well Male, it looks like you are loving the guest house. Your enjoyment has just begun. We will take a break and let you recover before your next experience. Ladies, can you prepare him for the break?"

Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella approach me. They lead me over to a table and have me lie on it. Sophia pulls up my wrists and attaches them to rings at the head of the table. Aurora and Isabella pull my legs apart and attach my ankles to rings on the foot of the table. A mirror above the table reflects my predicament.

Eliza reveals, "This is to ensure that you do not touch yourself during the break. We will be back in a while. Don't go anywhere."

They leave the room, and I am left to contemplate what I will undergo next.

.

.

.