The Last Hotel Room Available

Story Info
A woman takes control after a guy offers to share his room.
2.6k words
4.38
29.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on true events, but it is just a fantasy. None of this ever happened in real life.

*

There was a big storm hitting the east coast, remnants of a full-blown hurricane. It had calmed down a bit but still caused many flight cancelations and delays. I landed at JFK airport and it began raining hard. My connecting flight to Chicago was canceled so I was stuck there for the night. I went to my usual hotel in Kew Gardens. When I got there it was crowded, 5 people in line ahead of me to get rooms. I got to the front of the line and the guy told me I got the last room. There was a woman behind me, a flight attendant, and he told her there were no more rooms. I felt bad. If I had been a minute later, she would have had my room and I would have had to find another hotel. She started to walk out.

"Wait," I called after her, "you can have my room."

She stopped, thought about it, and then said, "Thank you, but no. You were here before me."

"Are you sure? I am guessing tonight you will not find a room anywhere."

"If that is true, then you will not get a room either. How about we share a room?"

"Okay that works," I said wondering about our sleeping situation.

We checked in and went right up to the room. The room had only one bed. The good news is that it was a King bed, large enough for both of us to sleep on it. There was no other furniture in the place. Either we both slept on the bed, or one of us got the floor. We started to unpack. She took the right side of the bed near the bathroom and I got the left.

"We need to set up a few rules," she said.

"I agree," I said nodding my head.

"First, I don't mind you sleeping in the same bed with me as long as you stay on your side. Second, do not try anything. I can easily reach the phone or call for help. Third, we take turns in the bathroom. Get everything done and change into your bedclothes in there, the same thing in the morning only in reverse. And no sleeping in the nude!"

We both laughed at the last comment. I sat on the bed while she got ready in the bathroom. I thought about turning on the TV but decided it might bother her. She was done after about 20 minutes. She wore a nightshirt that covered her neck to knees, showing me nothing. That seemed to make it worse. Her thighs were bare and well-toned. I got a glimpse of them when she walked to her side of the bed. I began to think about sex and wonder what was underneath her gown. Was she wearing any panties? She was brunette, with olive skin, and seemed to be height/weight proportionate. She was tall for a woman, about 5' 6" and I sensed a European accent.

Her uniform was grey with red trim. She wore a white blouse covered by a grey jacket with her airline nametag on it. A grey skirt that went to her mid-calf completed her outfit. She had some curves, looked nice, but you could not see much through her uniform. Still, it did not seem to hide her body, as well as her nightshirt or gown, did.

I went into the bathroom as she slipped under the covers. I cleaned up trying to think of what to wear to bed. I usually sleep in my underwear, certainly not appropriate in this situation. I decided on wearing my gym shorts with no underwear underneath. I put them on, and my workout shirt. I finished cleaning up and got in bed. It was already 10 pm so I turned the light out so we could go to sleep.

I could not get to sleep. I was horny and I could not stop thinking about the woman next to me. I turned over again pulling the covers with me to hide my erection. I could not believe I had agreed to sleep in the same bed with this woman! When she got in bed wearing the nightshirt, I could not help thinking about what was underneath. Now somehow, I smelled a wonderful smell of pussy. Maybe I was imagining it but it seemed like she was not wearing any underwear.

An hour later, she was snoring and that made it worse. Finally, I felt tired and began drifting off the sleep. I woke up about 20 minutes later with her hand on my thigh. I moved away and rolled over on my side. She rolled towards me and touched my ass in almost a spoon position. I was wide awake now and confused about what to do. If I pushed her away, she might wake up and scream at me for touching her. I was rock hard and my whole body was tingling. If she saw my erection, she might be really upset with me and call me a pervert. Maybe I could go to the bathroom and masturbate? But if I got caught or she even smells my cum I am going to be very embarrassed and upset.

I decide to move away from her again, this time it put me right at the edge of my side of the bed. I laid on my back so she would not spoon me again. A few minutes later, she moved closer to me again. Then without warning, she grabbed my dick.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I whispered, shocked and wondering why I spoke in a whisper.

"Shhh, quiet! Besides, you seem to like it!" she said.

My mind was racing. I had a girlfriend I wanted to be faithful to, I had no idea if this woman was on birth control, or if she had any diseases, or what her intentions were good or bad. She reacted quickly, getting on top of me, pulling back my shorts, and inserting my dick. She slid down my length in one movement burying me to the hilt resulting in a gushing sound because of her wetness.

"OH!" We both cried out.

"Oh no!" I continued.

We both became lost in the wonderful pleasure of that moment. I instinctively thrust my hips up into her. I could not believe how wet she was. She was more turned on than me. I probably could have overpowered her and pushed her off of me but I was lost in the pleasure of the moment. It felt wonderful. She began thrusting in opposition to my thrusts. I reached for her hips twice and each time she took my hands down and eventually pinned them down over my head. She took over completely, the rhythm, pace, and grinding against me. She was fucking me and beginning to moan and grunt as she moved faster and faster on top of me. I realized that while I was trying to resist, she was getting much closer to orgasm than I was. I needed more up and down movements to cum with her but her thrusting and movements were only for her pleasure. I had never felt that way before, being used. It was upsetting but a turn on watching her enjoy herself at my expense. I could not see much in the dark, but hearing her grunts, moans, and rapid breathing was hot. That made me harder and it fed her lust.

"Oh YES, OH YES, OH YES!" she cried out three times as she came.

I felt her body tighten up; she squeezed her thighs together as her orgasm flowed through her. She had three major spasms, her body froze each time as intense pleasure gripped her and her pussy spewed out her juices onto my cock, balls, and crotch. For a minute she sat on top of me, motionless, trying to catch her breath and get back to normal. She still had my hands pinned over my head. I felt her loosen her grip and finally let go. Her whole body relaxed. I could not see her face, but her eyes seemed to glow in the dark. She had beautiful eyes and they seemed to smile at me. She put her hands on my chest to push off me and get up. She lifted up slowly so my dick was still inside, just the tip, and more of her juices flowed onto my crotch. The air in the room began to make my wet crotch cold. I was in a humiliating position and she seemed to like it. She sat there a few more seconds and then began to get off.

"PLEASE!" I said grabbing her hips so she would stay in position. I was close to orgasm and she was just going to leave me? I really wanted release and now I was begging her to fuck me. My face turned completely red in embarrassment and further humiliation.

She did not say a word. She slipped me back inside her and positioned my hands on her well-shaped ass. She began thrusting slowly at first up and down the full length of my dick. She took off her gown and began thrusting faster while undulating her hips. I was approaching orgasm fast and beginning to worry it was going to be too intense. I did not want to cum like that in front of her, only someone I really care for. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. I had forgotten she took off the gown. Her breasts felt wonderful; the size of oranges, not too big or small. Then I felt her nipples, almost an inch long and hard. That did it for me.

My orgasm hit hard causing me to yell out, "AHHHH!" much louder than I wanted to. She put her hand over my mouth, muffling the sound. I seemed to shoot inside her harder as a result and she moaned out in surprise like she was devouring an amazing dessert with a surprise filling. I pumped my load into her for what seemed like a long time. She reached back and lightly squeezed my balls to encourage more out of me and into her. Finally, it was over and I was completely drained. My hands back at my sides, breathing back to normal, she lifted up and I slid out of her as she moved next to me. In a few minutes, she was asleep. I was not far behind.

I woke up the next morning hearing her in the bathroom. It sounded like she just got out of the shower. I thought about last night and I certainly needed a shower. Since she rode on top, she made sure a lot of her juices ended up on my crotch and after I came, she got off me slowly squeezing most of my cum out of her and back onto me. I wiped some of it off on the sheets, but I slept in and on the wet spot.

She came out of the bathroom and walked over to my side of the bed. The room was no longer dark, the morning light came through the shades. She wore a sport/workout top but was naked from the waist down. I pretended to be asleep. She pulled back the covers and got on top of me. She straddled my face her thighs on either side of my ears her pussy right above my mouth.

It was obvious but I blurted out, "What are you doing?"

"Lick," was all she said.

I could have pushed her off and told her no. But for some reason, I found it hard not to obey her and I loved oral. She reached behind her and pulled my shorts down exposing my dick. It was not hard yet but I wondered what she was going to do if I didn't obey. I began to lick.

I licked her inner thighs first slowly working my way up to her crotch. Her thighs felt very smooth and well-toned. Her pussy was trimmed in a nice triangle maybe so she could wear a G string. She spread her legs further getting me closer to her pussy. I finally reached it and licked all around the outside. My first lick at her entrance gave me her taste, salty and slightly sweet. It was nice she cleaned up from last night, a nice fragrance of shower gel permeated.

I licked more and more. Soon she was leaking wonderful juice and began to moan. I started working on her clit when I realized my neck was getting sore. I had to lean up to lick her deeply. I put my head down to rest a second but she grabbed the back of my head guiding me back in place. She was near orgasm so I kept licking and concentrated on her clit. She pressed my face firmly into her pussy and began thrusting up and down over my nose and mouth. It seemed like a minute, but after a few seconds of this, she came grunting loudly. I felt like she might push my hands away again but I grabbed her ass and held her as she went through spasm and spasm. I licked and swallowed what I could but much of her milky cum ended up on my chin and chest. It tasted very good.

Breathing back to normal she looked down at me and said, "I always wanted to do that."

Before, I could answer she took her top off. I looked at her beautiful breasts and chest in the light. She had hair under her arms but it was not ugly, it seemed normal. She grabbed my dick, now very hard, and slipped me inside. She rode me like last night only she was just moving to make me cum. It felt wonderful and I was already close to orgasm just from giving her oral. Her hands went under my shirt and explored my chest, stomach, and nipples as she rode me. I found myself approaching another intense peak. It was scary.

She said something in Swedish or her native language and my orgasm hit. She slipped me out of her before my first spurt and used her hand to finish me off while moving her face close to mine and looking into my eyes. I screamed out loudly and not in a very manly way. No hand to my face, just a smile on hers. My whole body tightened up in several spasms. My cum squirted on her lovely ass. It was covered in my cum and she kept pumping my dick, lightly and slowly. Finally, I was done. She got off me and laid down next to me.

"What did you mean by you always wanted to do that?" I asked.

"I don't know you well enough to tell you that," she said smiling.

For some reason, she would not talk to me about sex. We both fell asleep for about 30 minutes and then the alarm woke us up. I was exhausted and thought maybe the whole thing was a dream. Nope, she gave me that look and her ass still had my cum on it.

An hour later, we were on the hotel bus to the airport and went our separate ways. We were both very quiet and sad knowing we would not see each other again. Maybe one day, was my thought, and back to work for me.