The Last Hunt

Story Info
The end.
4.5k words
4.29
29.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previous parts in my profile.

*****

The next few days progressed a little different from the previous ones.

For one thing, he seemed satisfied with my submission after the escape attempt- the cat and mouse games in the gym stopped after that day, and instead he focused more on "training" me.

They were, in retrospect, themed. The day after my submission was all about my mouth and hands and tits. I woke up tied spread-eagle to my bedposts, my green bikini secured back onto my chest. Jason straddled me, hard dick laying on my belly. I knew what he was going to do even before he slipped his cock between my breasts, using the bikini to hold them in place as he fucked my chest.

What I wasn't expecting was him to pause halfway through and untie my hands. Removing my bikini top, he had me squish my breasts together so he could better pump his cock between them. After a minute or so of watching the flared tip of his monstrous organ pop in and out of my cleavage, I realized that it was closer than previous times, so close that, if I strained my head, I could lick the tip as it emerged from between my boobs.

So I did. Better to get it done with quick (at least, that was what I told myself). Jason's groan seemed to show his approval, and so I kept doing it as he fucked my tits. As he finally came, hot seed spattering over my chest, I absentmindedly realized this was the first time he hadn't come inside me.

I tried to ignore the odd sense of loss this incurred as he untied my legs and led me to the bathroom to clean up. To my complete and oh so utter surprise, the shower also turned into another lesson, where he had me use my soap-lathered tits to get him hard again, and then I sucked him off slowly. He even pulled out a few times to keep from releasing too soon, as to better have me practice the techniques he wanted from me.

The next day was all about my pussy. In the morning he ate me out, threatening to not let me cum for the rest of the day if I didn't last until ten minutes. That one was hard- I was practically bucking off the bed as I watched the second hand on the timer tick towards ten, but somehow I made it. Which he then rewarded me for by taking me to the shower and fucking me with my tits to the glass door. After that was practice riding cowgirl, which felt alien. I wasn't used to being the one on top, working his cock according to his instruction.

The final day was my ass- he probably planned it that way to give my battered ring time to relax, which actually helped. First thing in the morning, he had me ride his cock in reverse cowgirl, flexing my asscheeks when he told me to, until he finally shot his load deep inside my bowels. Then it was off to the shower to clean him off with my mouth and get him hard again. When that was done, he forced me onto all fours and took my ass again, pillaging my tight derriere while the hot water rained down on us.

Of course, those were just the mornings of those days. Each evening, after he fed me a good meal, it was back to the usual training. Sex tapes of my countless rapes at his hands, all while he brought me to the edge time and time again until I begged him to take me right then and there on the couch.

With each day, each "lesson", I was sure it wasn't going to end. I was expecting to wake up the morning after the last day, locked up somewhere where he could continue to violate me. Where he could breed me.

What I wasn't expecting was what happened.

000

I woke as the sun began to shine on my face through my window. Groaning, my eyes fluttered open as I braced myself for whatever Jason had in store for me. I was half expecting to be already tied up, or in the back of his truck as he drove me to some secluded cabin in the woods to be his fuckdoll.

But nothing happened.

I blinked a few times, then sat up in bed. Touching my throat, I realized my collar was gone. Looking around, I saw a letter on my nightstand, labeled "Daddy's Little Girl". Reaching over, I unfolded the paper and read.

Katya,

You've been a good little girl (for the most part) this past week. Now, the time has come for you to choose. Of course, you're probably confused right now. "Daddy", you must be asking, "where are you? I thought I had to choose."

Who said you had to choose right away?

I'll give you time. Not to think about the choice, because I know you'll accept. But to stew in need, to realize once and for all that you need daddy's cock in you. When you're ready to submit, give me a text and go to the Zveroby House.

Until then, princess

Daddy

I stared at the paper, rereading it a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. He actually did it? He left? I couldn't believe he'd actually leave me to my own devices. The sheer fucking arrogance...

And yet I almost reached for my phone before I realized what the hell I was doing. Shaking my head, I sucked in a breath, and ripped the paper up.

000

The first week went by without incident. Still didn't stop me from watching the shadows, half-expecting to see him pop out. School was still out, and I was left with making more college applications.

On the third day, while doing an errand for my mom, I parked across the street from the police station. I stared at the glass doors, thinking. There had to be evidence lying around the house I could use, to convince them of the truth and get him behind bars.

Oh, who was I kidding. There wasn't enough evidence, and even if I had it, they wouldn't believe me. And even if they did believe me, I could risk endangering the ones I cared about. And even if they were safe...

I gritted my teeth. No. I wasn't avoiding the cops because I wanted him. Fucking...

I drove off.

000

It was next week that I got my first text from him. It was the first night in the Zveroby house, the whole video of him plundering my virgin cunt.

"I know you miss it," the text said.

I couldn't believe the audacity. Did he think this got me hot and bothered? Did he really think I'd miss it? Hell, maybe he'd just given me the smoking bullet to finally put him behind bars.

But maybe he edited the video to make it look like a rough night of fun. I'd need to watch it first. Just to be sure.

I couldn't believe it slipped my mind to contact the authorities after I finished watching.

000

The test came back negative.

"You said you were going to breed me," I texted him later that day. "How do I know you didn't do that already?"

"Morning after pills while you were out of it," he sent back. "You needed them, otherwise you'd already be swollen with my seed. When you submit to me, there won't be any pill at the end."

"Won't be a next time," I texted, ignoring the quickening of my pulse at the thought.

"Sure there won't," he replied, the text itself somehow bearing his grin.

000

It was later that night that I had my first dream. I was back in the Zveroby house, legs splayed open as he plowed me like a cornfield, but there was nothing shackling me. I was holding him against me, shuddering as the heat bloomed...

I woke in a sweat. Before I knew it, my hand was down my underwear to try and finish what the dream started, but nothing came of it. I ended up burying my head in a pillow, sobbing in frustration. I hadn't come once in all the days since the ultimatum was offered.

I know what Jason would say about that. "You can only come when daddy wants you to."

As the days of the same dream turned to a week, then two, I feared it was the case.

000

"What did you do to me?" I demanded in a text.

"All I did was open you to the truth," he replied.

"What truth?"

"That you belong to me. That you can only get release from me."

I decided to switch topics. "Why me? Why now? You used to be a complete gentleman around me."

"It wasn't until your birthday that I saw it," he replied. "Walking around in that green bikini, so demure. I saw a slut who needed her daddy."

"You couldn't have guessed that like Sherlock Holmes," I retorted.

"Didn't I?"

I just stared at the phone, then slapped it back on the nightstand and buried my face in the pillow, trying to ignore the heat in my loins that couldn't be drenched.

000

It was another stormy night. I laid in bed, watching the dark clouds roll overhead, feeling the tension of the storm build within me. Negative charge and positive charge, each one building until...

Until...

Lightning struck, and I rose from my bed. The thunder was rolling over the house as I walked over to my drawer. Opening it, I stared at the lacy underwear he had put on me that first night, when I woke in bed after my first assault at his hands.

Then, I pulled my clothes off, and put the underwear on. Next came my black yoga pants and my black "Twisted Titty" t-shirt. Pursing my lips, I put black lipstick on, and tied my hairs into pigtails.

Mom was out at work again. I paused at the doorway of the house, then pulled out my phone.

"I'm going to the Zveroby house," I typed out. Then, after a long pause, I hit "send" and walked out the door.

My heart was pounding as I walked to the Zveroby house. Above me, the storm clouds continued to rumble, black as pitch but not yet bringing rain. It was hot out, but I knew that wasn't the reason why I was sweating as I walked up the steps to the abandoned house. I looked around, wondering if he was discretely parked around, but saw nothing.

I sucked in a breath, and opened the door.

Cool and still air greeted me as I stepped inside and shut the door. It didn't look like he was here yet, and I didn't know whether to be elated or disappointed. Walking down the hallway, I went to where I had prepared to camp before, and waited.

I don't know how long it was. Did he get the text? I pulled out my phone again to see if he had read it, and it was then that a strong hand clamped over my throat, pulling me flush against a muscular body.

"Hello Katya," the breathy voice said. His free hand trailed up and squeezed my breast through my shirt and bra. "Ooh, nice and ripe."

"Daddy," I whispered.

The free hand let go of my breast and reached for the hem of my shirt. I pulled away, giggling, and then half-ran away. As expected, he grabbed my collar, and I slipped out of my shirt. My tits bounced in my bra as I ran up the stars again, his excited footsteps echoing after me.

I hid in the same spot as before. It wasn't long before he found me, opening the closet.

"So this is where you hid last time," he said, grinning.

I slipped past him, only for him to grab me again and pin me against the wall. I moaned as he palmed my ass, squeezing one cheek tightly.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Yours, daddy."

The hand moved between me and the wall, squeezing my breast. The fingers slid under the cup, tweaking my nipple.

"Whose tits are these?"

"Yours, daddy," I moaned, face smooshed against the wall, only to be silenced when he kissed me deeply.

The hand left my breast and palmed my cunt through my yoga pants.

"Whose cunt is this?"

"Yours, daddy!" I moaned.

He pulled down my yoga pants, and I slipped away again. I jogged down the stairs, making sure each step made my tits bounce, and made for the basement. No turning back now.

When I made it down, I saw that the room had become even more refurbished. A plusher mattress, with big pillows and nice blankets. I barely had time to admire it before he grabbed me again, his hard-on poking at my ass.

"Caught you," he said in my ear.

"You caught me," I breathed. "Now take me, daddy."

He hoisted me in his arms with a growl, and carried me to the bed. Plopping me down, he leered at me wolfishly.

"You know what I'm going to do to you now, don't you whore?"

"Yes," I panted. I spread myself, reaching for the stakes and their rope. "Oh god, I need it."

"Need what, slut?"

"I need daddy's cock in me," I moaned. "I need your cock. Fuck me."

"Good girl."

He disrobed, and I watched with eager eyes. His massive cock, that cock that had violated me so many times, done every depravity to me, stood at full attention. I stared at it like a kid in a candy store.

He fell upon me, and I offered no resistance as he tied me the way he had the first night, my legs doing a full split. He ripped away my bra, pausing to suck on my nipples before ripping away my underwear. I was already dripping wet, and I knew he saw that, the way he locked eyes with me.

His hard length rested on my folds, and I ground myself against it, smearing my juices all over the length. He pulled back, letting his tip worm its way between my lips.

"I'm going to breed you now, princess. I'm going to fill you with my seed, and you're going to love it."

"Oh god," I moaned. "I'm going to love it. Do it, daddy. Breed your little girl."

There were no words after that. He took my hips in hand, and thrust in in one go. Stars filled my vision as the heat in my navel bloomed, eyes crossing as he hilted.

He ground into me, thick cock stretching me as he rubbed against my walls. I could feel his pulse inside me, and I realized I had missed it. I really had missed his hot cock in me, feeling each ridge and vein sliding inside.

"This pussy is mine," he said, breathily. "You belong to me."

"Yes," I whined. "Yes."

He changed his tempo, sawing in and out of me, letting me feel his length properly. Each slow thrust made me feel like I was a virgin again, that first night as he pushed inside of me, and my eyes crossed in pleasure.

"Say it," he said.

"I belong to you," I moaned. "I belong to you, daddy. No one else."

I clenched around him as my second orgasm hit, and he paused to untie my legs, just like the first time. Folding me in half, he pounded into me like an animal, the tip of his cock pounding against my cervix. My nipples brushed against his chest each time he surged inside, and I felt the heat begin to roil inside of me once more. Our eyes locked, but I no longer felt fear or hate as I did. Just adoration and need.

He lifted a little, keeping my legs hooked over his shoulders as he continued to pound into me. My tits bounced with each thrust until he grabbed them roughly, thumbs playing with my nipples as he continued to plow me. His wet hips slapped against mine, filling the basement with the sound of our union.

It was going to happen soon. He was going to fill me with his seed, and there was nothing I'd be able to do about it, even if I wanted to. I tugged against the ropes tying my arms down, reminding myself of my submission. I was just here for him, something to fuck, something to use.

His thrusts slowed. "You love it, don't you?"

"Yes, I love it."

"You love getting fucked by daddy. You love taking his big cock inside you like the whore you are."

"I love getting fucked by you, daddy." I whined as his thrusts began to pick up pace. "I love taking your big cock inside me like the whore I am."

"Say it," he said.

"Cum in me daddy," I moaned. "Cum in your little girl. Your little slut. Breed your little girl. Breed me, daddy. Fill me with your cum. Make me swollen with your seed. Breed me, oh god, I love it, breed me!"

He pounded into me, balls slapping against my ass as he plundered my tight teen puss. All I could do was moan as the spongy tip of of his thick cock battered against my cervix, as if preparing it for what was to come.

The last thrust, he leaned against me, folding me in half. His cock pressed against my cervix, and swelled. As it did, I brought my legs down and wrapped it around him. Then, his hot seed flooded into me, his cock jerking as he shot his load into my womb, more of it than ever before, and I clenched around it. Somehow, I knew it. I knew this had to be the one that impregnated me. He had bred me.

"Oh god, I love it," I panted. "I love you, daddy."

It was true. I loved him. I loved submitting to him, letting him take what was his. I loved being his little slut, his whore who loves it in the ass.

He ground against me a few more times, another rope of cum shooting inside. His eyes locked with mine, and he kissed me. I returned the kiss, sucking on his tongue, letting it overpower mine. Black lipstick smeared on his chin as he pulled away.

Wordlessly, he grabbed for something, and soon my collar was back on. It felt right, having it back about my throat, reminding me who I belonged to. Untying me, he pulled me up, and I wrapped my arms about him as I kissed him deeply.

"Love you too, baby girl," he said.

He pulled his softening cock out of me, and I almost wept at the loss. Leaning down, I admired the massive thing. I took the thing that had bred me, and took it into my mouth. I savored his salty seed as I lathered it in my spit, slurping on the tip before bringing it as far as I could into my mouth.

It wasn't long before it was hard again. Daddy had been without me too long, and he was pent up. He pushed me away gently, holding my shoulders in his firm hands.

"Good girl," he said, and my heart leapt at that. "I told you I was going to breed you over and over again, didn't I?"

"Oh yes, daddy," I purred.

"Then get on your hands and knees, baby girl," he ordered. "I want to use your pigtails."

Happily, I turned around, arching my back as Daddy grabbed my pigtails in both hands. I shuddered as his hard cock slipped back into me, and he began to fuck me again.

After all, even though he had almost definitely bred me the first go, it didn't hurt to be sure, did it?

000

Two months later

"Are you sure you're going be fine with a class this late?" Mom asked me over the phone. "I don't like you being away from home at that hour."

"The class is important to my major," I lied. "I'm okay."

"Just be careful, hon. Lot's of people out there would see a young woman all alone and get the wrong idea."

I smirked. "I know. I'm fine."

"Okay," she sighed, and hung up.

I put the phone down, and relaxed into the jacuzzi. I found the water was really helpful with the leg cramps I was getting now. At least the morning sickness hadn't been that bad.

I did have classes (Daddy wanted His girl to be educated, after all), but nothing so late. It did, however, give me the perfect excuse to go over to His house. He had a good job doing civilian contracting (probably where He picked up a few skills He had used on me), and so His home was luxurious. I couldn't wait to move here permanently.

When I heard Him open the door to the house, I turned the jets off and rose out of the water. My belly hadn't grown that much, not so early, but I did notice that my breasts had gotten bigger. It made the green bikini I wore a bit too tight, but it wasn't like I was going to wear it for a lot longer.

Opening the door to the bathroom, I sidled out, watching as He took off His jacket. When He saw me, I leaned forward, smooshing my breasts with my arms and smiling.

"Welcome home, Daddy," I said, cheerfully.

"I've missed you," He said. "Work was work. Now, it's time to play."

I felt a tingle when he said that. Wet feet slapping on the ground, I approached, cocking my hips.

"That's what I'm here for, isn't it?"

He smiled, and my heart fluttered. Stepping closer, He laid His left hand over my wet belly, the cool metal of His ring sending gooseflesh rising.

"How's it coming?" He asked.

"Baby's growing healthy," I said. "We made a good one."

Fuck yeah we did. That night in the Zveroby house felt unreal. He'd fucked me five times that night, filling me with so much seed I was amazed His balls had anything left by the end.

"Your tits look amazing today, baby girl," He cooed. "They're getting bigger. I need to enjoy them before it gets too awkward to get a good position."

With that, He pulled my bikini top off, baring my tits to the air. Taking them in His strong hands, He played with my nipples, before hungrily sucking on them. How long would it be before they were swollen with milk, and He could drink of me like our child would?

12