The Last Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back, He tugged on my chain, and I went down to my knees. Opening His fly, I pulled out His cock and kissed His hard shaft. Getting it nice and wet with my tongue, I then slid it between my soapy tits and began to jerk it off, making sure to lick the tip every time it popped up.

His pulse pounded against my cleavage, and He groaned. Pulling me up by the chain, He pulled me in close.

"Bedroom," he commanded, between passionate kisses. "Stocks. You got your ass ready, baby girl?"

"Yes daddy," I replied demurely.

He let me go with a swat of my ass. I hurried to the bedroom, climbing atop the great bondage bed He'd gotten. Peeling off my bikini and getting on my knees, I put my head and hands in the stocks, ass up in the air.

Daddy came over, already naked. Grabbing the remote, He turned on the tv that faced the bed, and on the screen was another montage. At this point, there were hours of footage we could pick and choose from.

Climbing atop the bed, He positioned himself behind me, and I tensed a little as He put cold lube over my asshole. The tip of His massive cock pressed against my rosebud, and I relaxed in submission.

"Here I come, baby girl," He said.

His cockhead poked through my tight ring, then He slowly slid in, hilting Himself in my ass. I whimpered as He slowly sawed in and out of my plump derriere, and pushed out to match each thrust. On the screen, I was doing the same in the gym, bent over the sink.

"Milk daddy's cock with your ass, baby girl," He ordered.

I did as told, tightening my asscheeks around His rod each time He pulled out. As he sodomized me, on screen I could see myself on a pommel horse, getting a much rougher fuck than this one. It wasn't long before I came, moaning as the orgasm rocked my body. When I did, He leaned himself on my sweaty back, hands leaving my hips and squeezing my breasts.

"You love daddy's cock in your ass, don't you?" He said, slowly grinding His hips against my soft asscheeks.

"Yes," I whined.

"Good girl," He murmured.

Grabbing my hips again, He pounded me excitedly, pillaging my ass like the animal I knew He was. My moans were mirrored by the version of me on the screen, getting plowed that last night in the Zveroby house. Soon, I felt him thrust more erratic, his cock swelling.

"Come in your little girl's ass, daddy," I slurred.

And he did, groaning as he shot his load deep into my ass, his seed like lava. I came a second time as he did, pussy gushing as he released into his little whore.

As He undid the stocks, half-soft cock still embedded in my butt, I saw that the montage was now showing our first night together in the Zveroby house. It felt strange, now. I saw a girl weeping, pleading not to receive the cock she needed, looking away shamefully as she was claimed.

Was I ever really that girl on the screen?

My thoughts were interrupted when Daddy pulled out, and rolled out of bed. He stepped between my face in the screen, flaccid cock at eye level. I stared at the huge and thick thing that I used to think I hated, then took it into my mouth and cleaned its veiny length. To think I had once thought it hideous, when now I worshipped it.

"We have a busy night ahead of us, baby girl," He said, looking into my eyes as I sucked His cock. "No hole spared."

I paused in my administrations. "You promise, daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl," He said, then grabbed my pigtails and brought me back to his cock. "I promise."

I excitedly slurped on His cock, eager to get it hard again so He could fuck me with it. Before me stretched the future, of getting plowed by Him time and time again, of me holding His child against my bosom. Of Him tying me down and breeding me again. As I did, my heart fluttered with adoration. I truly belonged to Him. I needed Him.

I loved my daddy.

The End

12