The Last Lost Human Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2, 9 vampire men and one human female.
3.1k words
4.27
13.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna POV

I looked up and saw that both of them wanted the same thing. I'm sorry, but I'd like to keep my virginity. I raised my knee and was about to kick the golden-haired man, but the other man grabbed my leg.

"Please I have nothing to offer, just please let me go." the man with the black hair began kissing my neck, the other man began kissing the other side of my neck.

Things were escalating too fast, but before things could go further, there was a knock at the door.

"Your Majesty, the others have returned from the hunt." I let out a breath of relief, I did not notice I was holding my breath while they were touching me.

"We will be there in a few minutes."

I heard the footsteps die down as the man got farther and farther away from the door. I looked up towards them, and they looked pissed that they were interrupted.

"What should we make her wear, she is pretty much naked and there's no female clothing," the man with the black hair said.

"We could just let her walk around naked."

"We can't, your Majesty, it's too cold for her to be in the nude."

"Fine, How about we let her walk around wrapped in polar bear fur. We can make her new clothes from the animal's fur later on."

"OK, let's go before the others think we are mating her."

We began walking to an unknown location, when we got there, there was a huge wooden door. The man with black hair opened the door, and the man with golden hair grabbed onto my hand and dragged me into the room.

He dragged me to a long dining table, once we got to the head of the table he sat down. I was about to sit down at a random chair, but he forced me onto his lap.

When I looked up, I saw 7 others besides the two men who were pleasuring me. There was a glass of what I presume to be red wine by each man.

There was no food except for the plate that's in front of me. It was roasted meat I think, I really don't know since I was in the hospital for a long part of my life.

I always had to eat food that the hospital prepared since they felt it would be better not to risk me dying from something minor.

"The steak is for you," I nodded my head and took a small piece of it, and put it in my mouth. I let out a small moan and I heard a loud growl. Whatever it was, I didn't care, I began eating until someone grabbed my hips.

"Stop moving around so much on my lap, or I will fuck you in front of everybody," I whispered a soft yes and began eating until only half of it was gone.

"So is she a human or a vampire?'' Did he just say, vampire? Vampires can't exist, but that does explain why they have red eyes.

I need to escape as soon as I can from them, "can I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure, I'll show you where it is." I really need to learn their names, anyway, the man with the black hair said.

"No, it's okay, I can do it myself."

"Okay, go down the hall and make a right, first door on your left."

I left the room and began running for the nearest door, once I got to a door that looks like it will connect to the outside world, I barged open the door.

I was met with a gust of bone-chilling air, even the fur wasn't helping that much, my feet collided with the freshly fallen snow as I made my way out of here.

Once I was out of the palace walls I was in the forest, there were trees everywhere. I chose a random path and began running until I came across a person, but they didn't look like people.

His skin was falling apart, and he had no eyes, I was about to scream, but a hand covered my mouth. I looked back and saw it was the king.

He looked mad, I began hitting his chest to let me go, but he held a death grip on me. He began dragging me back to the castle.

Once we made it into the castle, he threw me onto the floor of a huge throne room. I looked up and saw all of them were sad and mad.

"Why did you leave, this is the most safest place."

"You a-are vampires." I stuttered out, the king came up to me and looked me hard in the face.

"I was planning on being nice, but it seems you need to learn your place."

My eyes grew wide as I realized I fucked up, "no, please no, I'll do anything. Just don't hurt me," I repeated, the same line I had always said to my family. I had tears that were about to fall.

The king let out a sigh and stared me down, debating what he's going to do to me.

"In order for a vampire to become mates, the male has to bite the female. We can't do it one at a time, all of us have to bite you at the same time for it to work, but before that, our sperm has to be inside you first."

I can't believe what he just said, my whole life has been in the hospital. I never even had a boyfriend before, he wants me to give away my innocence.

There are no humans outside these walls, if I have to spend the rest of my life with them, I'll rather die. Will they even let me, to them, I might be important, but who knows what will happen in the future?

I looked up and regretted what I had said At that moment, "I would rather live outside and die than be here with you monsters."

"You're right we are monsters, Nicolas brings her to my room and chain her down."

I panicked, my body jumped up and began running for the exit when the man with the black hair caught me by the waist. I guess his name is Nickolas, he began dragging me to the room from before.

I was sobbing and pleading for him to just let me go, when we got into the room, he walked me to the bed. I didn't notice before, but there were shackles at each corner.

He made go on all fours and began putting the restraints on. I couldn't move anymore, when I tried to get out of the chains I got a slap on my butt.

"You're going to hurt yourself, just relax," after saying that he left the room.

Nickolas POV

I felt really bad for what I had done, but this is the only way for her not to die. If she goes outside, she will be killed by those monsters.

As I made my way back to the throne room, I saw them all looking pissed at what had transpired.

"I chained her to the bed."

"Good, at least that will buy us some time," Duke Kayden has said.

"Well, we can't keep her chained to that bed forever." Marquis Hayden stated.

"Should we mate with her and tie her down to us forever, or should we slowly get her to love us." Duke William questioned.

I agree with the part of her getting to know us, but in the morning, she was so cute when she was moving her body on top of my dick. Just thinking about it gets me hard.

"She will try to escape if we don't complete the mating process," Count Marcus said.

My brother Marquis Nicolai stated. "Okay, if we do hold off on making her our mate, what if she falls in love with one of us and rejects the others"

Ernesto began pacing back and forth until he got an idea, "What if we all mate her today, since there are 9 of us we form groups of 3. Each group gets to have her twice a week, and on Sunday we all could have her".

Are we really going to have sex with her every day, what if she can't take it anymore and decides to leave us forever? I have to speak up for her, "let's give her Sunday off".

His majesty was about to say something, but our butler Lance came in. Lance is of noble birth, but his noble rank is low.

First is the King. Our king's name is Alexander, but nobody can call him by his name, if they did they can be executed for treason. The King is my half-brother, the past king forced himself on a human, so that is how I was born.

Next would be a prince or princess, but Alexander has no children, at least not yet. Once we all mate her, he will probably make it so that nobody can cum in her core, since he wants the first child to be his.

After that, it will be Duke, there are two Dukes. One is William and the other is Kayden. They are constantly at each other's throats.

The fourth rank would be Marquis, both Hayden and Nicolai are off this rank. Hayden got his position through Kayden because they are related. The previous Duke wanted Hayden to have a rank even though he was the second son, not the first. So in the end he became a Marquis.

Nicolai is my brother since we had the same mother, our mother was turned into a vampire after she gave birth to me. The previous Marquis wanted to have me sit on the throne, so that's why he kept me, but I will never betray the king.

The fifth rank is count, the only count is Marcus. There's nothing really to mention about him. All I know is, he is the youngest out of all of us. Marcus spends almost all day in the library reading.

The sixth and seventh ranks are Viscount and Baron, but we have none of them anymore. Lance is a lord and lords are 8th ranks. Nobody knows this, but Marcus and Lance like each other, but they don't have sex with each other.

They probably like each other more than friends, but less than lovers. Now knights are usually the lowest rank but since I'm related to the king I have the second-highest rank.

"Your Majesty, there is crying coming from your room" why was she crying, there should be no dangers in that room. We all began heading for the king's bedroom. When we were outside the room I heard quiet sobs, it broke my heart hearing her cry.

When we opened the door, she was exactly how I left her, but the blanket that covered her had slid off. His Majesty went towards her and sat down by her.

"What's wrong?"

She inhaled a little before she could talk, "it hurts, I recently woke from the hospital. I can barely use my legs and arms, and the restraints are hurting me."

The king immediately started taking off the restraints, and as soon as the last shackle fell off, she collapsed onto the bed. She made her knees go to her chest and began crying.

Nicolai came up and asked "What's your name?" all this time I didn't even know her name. It was as if everybody was treating her as an object, and not a human.

She looked up with her teary eyes and whispered out "Luna." The name was now engraved onto my soul.

Luna POV

When I said my name, everybody seemed to lighten up a little. I looked towards the king and saw he was beginning to take off his clothes. I tried to look away, but all the others began taking off their clothes too.

Even though the restraints were off, I can't leave here, all nine of these people are going to have their way with me. I'm still a virgin.

I thought when I woke up from the hospital, my parents were going to be there, and they would love me like my brothers and sisters. Then I could go back to school and then fall in love, get married, have two kids, one boy, and one girl. Then we could also adopt a cute puppy.

Now that dream will never come true, is it better to give in or to constantly reject them every time they touch me.

The king pulled me onto his lap and spread my leg. I began to go hysterical from their touch. I screamed and began fighting back. The king had a death grip on me, I closed my eyes shut.

My breath hitched as I felt something wet touch me down there. My eyes opened wide, and I could not believe a guy was licking me down there.

My voice lets out a weird noise, I tried to close my leg shut to stop him and to cover my pussy from the others. The king wasn't letting me do that, "P-please stop," I gasped out loud as his tongue went inside me.

His tongue was circling inside my pussy until he began tongue fucking me. My breathing was getting worse, it reminded me of the time I was running but ended up collapsing onto the floor breathing hard.

I looked up and saw the others were rubbing their dicks, I was getting close to going over the edge until he pulled back. I let out a few shaky breaths.

The king laid down and began lowering me onto his dick. He was very thick, I could only get half of his dick inside me. He grabbed my hips and forced me down on the rest of his dick

It was an unbearable pain, another man came behind me and grabbed my waist. He began moving me up and down on the king's dick.

I want this to end fast, so I began moving my hips to get him to finish up. It began to feel good, when I looked down at the king he looked pleased to see me actually enjoying this.

The man behind me pushed me down, so now my breast was touching his chest. I tried to push myself back up into a sitting position, but the man behind me began touching my asshole.

"No no no no no, don't, please don't. I swear I'll never leave, just don't put it there."

"Sorry," was all I heard as he began putting his dick inside me. I tried to push it out, but all that did was make it go in faster. When he finally got it fully in, he began moving his dick in and out.

"Can w-we stop for a f-few minutes?" I requested, but he continued fucking me. I was at my limit, if I have to go through this pain, I'll make him go through it too.

I bit down on the King's neck, he let out a groan, and I felt something filling me up. He pulled out of me and another guy when underneath me and thrust his dick inside.

His dick began going faster in an inhuman spread, the man in my asshole began going faster too. I clenched down on the dick in my pussy, so he could slow down, but that just made him thrust one more time and I felt the familiar feeling of being filled.

The guy in my asshole also began filling me up after he fully thrust inside me. It shook my whole body.

"Three down, only 6 more to go." They both pulled out, only to be replaced with two others. My pussy feels so sore from this, the man below me brought his lips to mine and began kissing me.

I melted into the kiss as he was fucking me, they both began going faster and faster until they both jerked inside me. I felt like I was going to burst from having all this cum inside me.

Once they pulled out, they were also replaced by two others, when they both thrust in at the same time I let out a soft moan.

"Mmnngggh,"

They seemed surprised at first but began fucking me again, but this time they were going too slow. I wanted to cum, I could feel my orgasm begin to rise.

I know I'll sound like a slut after saying this, but I don't care at this moment, "p-pleazze go faster...Ahhhhh." As soon as those words left my mouth, they began going even faster.

I was close to my edge, then they jerked inside me, filling me up with their sperm. I was so close to cumming, as they both left my holes.

Okay, so far, I had seven men, so that means I have two more left. I breathed out a sigh of relief, but as I did that, they both thrust inside me. Also, this was bringing me closer to my release, I was breathing so hard to the point I thought I was going to die from barely getting oxygen to my brain.

My clit was overly sensitive from all of this fucking, every time a person thrust into my back entrance their balls hit my clit. I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Ah....AHHHH!!!!!"

They both thrust inside of me and that set off my orgasm. When they were done filling me up, they pulled out. My whole body was shaking in pleasure. I couldn't stay still, my legs were trembling from this orgasm.

The king flipped me over until I was laying on my back, he leaned in and kissed me. What surprised me the most was that I was kissing him back.

When he finally pulled back I gave him a soft smile, he looked sad for a minute but then went back to a straight face.

"Should we mark her now or later," one of them asked. I was still in my high from the orgasm, so I didn't care what was going to happen. I just saw the king, nod his head.

The king pulled me up and went behind me, he attached his mouth to my neck and licked it. One man went to each of my breasts, one man went to each of my arms. So, that's 5, I looked down and saw one man on each inner part of my thigh and one man on each outer part of my thighs.

All nine of them were sucking and licking all parts of my body. Before I could ask what they were doing, they bit down on my body.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, but nobody was going to come. I felt like I was losing my strength and my sanity, my vision began to blur until everything went black.