The Last of Her Kind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned quietly, causing her to stop. His cock flexed in her mouth a few times and she resumed her pace, the speed of her strokes gradually speeding up. Her free hand rubbed the spot just beneath his balls, pushing inward to massage something. She had no idea what she was doing, but instinct demanded it.

Her mouth broke contact with his cock, a sticky string of saliva connecting them.

"I'm really sorry about this," she whispered, then sucked him into her throat once more.

🕷️🕷️🕷️

The jungle stank of rotting sewage, the smell making his eyes water. He was on his back, hidden beneath a canopy of leaves. The vision in his left eye was obscured with blood and pieces of Hayden.

A pair of boots appeared in his field of view, and then another. They were speaking Vietnamese, and he could see the barrels of their guns hanging just below the leaves.

"Do you think they know what you did to Cutter?" A large beetle on a rock nearby wore Little Mike's face. It rocked back on its shell and broke open a candy bar. "Maybe Charlie is coming to give you a medal for it."

"Shh," he told the beetle. The Vietcong stood even closer now, and for some reason they were larger than before, their bodies distorted. The boot closest to him was easily eighteen inches across, and the soil around the bushes was littered with human bones. For some reason, there were now five boots, but he didn't dare look up.

Never look up!

"How many times did you stab him?" Beetle Mike asked, his mouth full of candy bar. "There's no way it wasn't personal."

Darren scowled, but held his breath. For some reason, he could hold his breath forever if he wanted to. The jungle did all the breathing for him, the leaves swishing back and forth over his head. Distant gunfire was followed by screaming, and he wanted to close his eyes and pretend he was home, in his own bed, but his eyelids were somehow invisible. Even when they were closed, he could still see those boots on the ground nearby.

A sixth boot appeared from above, as if a one legged soldier had descended from the heavens above.

"I lost count after ten. But that's because God never intended us to count past ten. Otherwise, why not give us more fingers for it?"

"Shut up." He flicked the beetle into the bushes and heard it bounce off of something. A serpent emerged from the brush wearing Hayden's face.

"We need to do something about Cutter," he said, slithering onto Darren's chest. Those words were forever burned into his brain; it was the start of a conversation that had ultimately resulted in the rest of them getting killed.

"Cutter's already dead. I killed him, remember?" His memory of the event was fuzzy, but he could now smell diesel somewhere out in the jungle.

"It's hard to remember things when you're a snake." Hayden hissed and slid out of the brush. A seventh boot descended and crushed the snake into a pile of ash that blew away. The Vietcong were quiet now, their feet facing in different directions. In the distance, a fire had been started, the smell of burning wood and flesh now flooding the leaves.

The jungle vanished behind a cloud of smoke, but Darren didn't worry. After all, he could keep holding his breath forever. He scooted himself backward, hoping to do so unnoticed. Something about the way those feet were placed troubled him to no end, and he fought the urge to look up.

Never look up!

"Darren?" It was his brother, his best friend, calling to him from the murk. "Darren, I can't see you. Where are you?"

A cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and he kept his eyes forward. He so desperately wanted to answer his brother's call, but a part of him told him that his brother had died, too. This was the part of the dream he couldn't handle, seeing his brother's face torn apart, his voice emanating from a hollow skull.

A hand grabbed his leg and yanked, pulling him into the leaves. He let out a scream, and then the feet were all around him, kicking and stomping. He was launched out of the brush, tumbling across the ground and losing his rifle. His helmet came off when he landed on his back, and the Mike beetle landed on top of it, still holding its candy bar.

"God never intended for us to fight this war, you know. You know how I know?" Beetle Mike licked chocolate off his fingers. "Because God doesn't give two damns about this place. It would be better to burn the whole place down and start over new."

"Fuck you." He drew his pistol and fired it at the beetle. When the gunsmoke cleared, the beetle was still there, but the helmet was now a skull, staring back at him forlornly.

Gasping, Darren looked away, his eyes going to the sky. The smoke up above had become the faces of his squadmates, judging him with hatred. Hands sprouted from the soil and held him in place as the monstrosity stepped into view.

The seven legs were nearly six feet long with multiple knees, giving the creature the appearance of a mutant daddy long legs. It's body was an angry, bloody looking meatball that spun in place to reveal an angry mouth full of teeth.

The apparition stepped on his chest, pinning him in place. He gasped in terror, staring at that wicked mouth as it opened up to reveal a face. It was Cutter's, his eyes dead and his mouth hanging open.

"It's demoralizing," he said, and then his face twisted into Jeffrey's. "I guess you weren't fast enough after all."

Jeffrey stomped on him and the ground beneath him cracked and broke apart. When he fell, the giant boards around him snapped together, the spikes just missing his body. The one beneath him, however, didn't.

He fought to get free. The pain was intense, but also far away. Jeffrey's face turned back into Cutter's, his dark eyes contemplating the soldier who had fallen into his trap.

"Fill this shit up so that one of our boys doesn't get stabbed." The feet all started kicking dirt onto him now, and the breath he had been holding suddenly exploded from him. He had lost the ability to hold his breath forever, his lungs crying for air, but his mouth filled with dirt every time he opened it. Coughing, he tried to climb out, but the large feet kept piling the warm soil on top of him.

"Soldier boy, soldier boy." Jeffrey's voice taunted him from above as his vision grew dark.

Darren opened his eyes, his heart pounding in his chest. The sounds of the jungle had faded, but an unfamiliar heat remained. Someone else was in the room with him, holding him down.

No, not holding him. The intense sensation of his balls pulling into his body made him groan, his hands balling up the sheet beneath him. Muscles trembling, his brain attempted to take in this new information. Sex wasn't something he had time or energy to think about, but his body had still gone through the trouble of producing all that jizz, and now somebody was trying to suck it out of him.

He lifted his hips, another groan escaping him. The stranger was frantically gobbling him up, letting out tiny mewling sounds that told him it was a woman. Every second brought his brain closer to Earth, filling in the details of his life. He remembered the town first, and then Matty's diner. The fight he had had with Jeffrey, and his busted hand. Had he gone home with a barmaid? No, he couldn't have. Walters had given him a ride.

He had never really had his dick sucked, or not well anyway. A girlfriend in high school had tried it and spent most of the time just licking the tip. Hayden had offered to pay for a hooker in 'Nam, but he had heard too many tales of crotch rot to take him up on the offer.

However, he could tell that this blowjob was different. It was frantic, maybe even desperate. The cute, mewling noises of the woman in his lap were eager, and the suction was tremendous, his cock harder than it had ever been in his life. Her hands did some of the work, but the rapid bobbing of her head was doing the rest.

With every moan, his cock vibrated just a little. His eyes nearly rolled back into her head when he felt her swallow a mouthful of spit. She kept going, oblivious to his awakened state.

It didn't take long before that familiar tug in his groin expanded down his legs and he let out a growl of his own, hot semen now flowing into her mouth. The head of his cock was being squeezed by the back of her throat, so he grabbed her by the hair, forcing her further onto him to catch the rest of his load. She gagged, but continued sucking, the sound loud enough that he could hear it. Letting out a final grunt, his orgasm subsided, and she let out a moan, drinking it down. When she was done, she licked him clean, a desperation in her actions that made no sense.

He lifted his head to see who it was, but his eyes caught the glint of metal and wheels in the minimal light that had come in the door. His face frozen in shock, his eyes met Ana's when she lifted her head. Her expression was hungry, and her dark pupils had gone so wide that he felt like the whites had long ago vanished.

"Ana?"

When he said her name, it broke the spell. As if realizing where she was, she let out a panicked squeak and tried to escape, somehow causing her chair to tilt dangerously in her effort to turn around. He watched her go and heard her bedroom door slam shut behind her. He was tempted to follow, but to what end?

Puzzled, he let out a deep sigh, wondering if it had just been a dream. The night was still young and nothing seemed to make sense to him anymore. Catching his breath, his dream was officially forgotten, the sudden release of his orgasm having driven away the dark.

Exhaustion, however, rushed in to claim him once more. Lying there in the stillness of the night, he closed his eyes, bracing himself for a new rush of dark memories.

They never came.

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how Darren works, and the dream sequence was a difficult thing for me to write. Not so much technically, but I did speak with a lot of veterans about life after the war (specifically Vietnam) and it was tough hearing about how so many of them have worked hard to adjust to normal life since then. I really hope I did it justice.

Okay, heavy stuff aside, thank you so much for reading this, and I hope you have an awesome day! Take care of yourselves, Lit community, and don't forget to rate, review, and treat yourself to something nice!