The Last of Them Ch. 07

Story Info
Close Encounters and a bet is made and won.
2.5k words
4.65
2.4k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the on-going feedback from the previous stories in this series. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. 5s and positive feedback are always appreciated. I also like the feedback that helps me improve my writing. I like to think I've improved as the series has progressed. Thank you those that have helped in that regard.

There I was, stood in an alien landscape with three examples of the alien race that had, at least according to my beautiful, nymphomaniac, alien girlfriend, committed genocide against her race, murdering billions. It occurred to me that this might be a trap. That they're trying to get me to give away where she was. I decided to try to get more information out of them before I took any action.

"How did you find her...me....us?"

"We're able to track their technology to a point. We can communicate with anyone who has it installed in their system. Rachel's sentient intelligence protects her from our communications but it is unable to protect anyone other than her." The middle one replied.

"Uh huh. So why try to warn us? Who are we to you?"

"We believe in the sanctity of all life. We are attempting to eradicate their parasitical ways from this universe by building an alliance of planets to work together to find their home system and eradicate it."

"So I'm guessing they tried this shit on your planet? This is how you know about them at all, right?"

"Yes. Several of them landed on our planet and attempted to infiltrate our society. Fortunately for us it was unsuccessful. Our race is extremely strong telepathically so as soon as they attempted initial contact, we realised immediately what they were and why they were really on our planet. We attempted to capture them but in the face of capture, they.... suicided I believe you call it."

Their distaste at their usage of that word was clear in their tone. I decided to switch subjects. "So, Rachel will use Beth and Anna as what? Agents to gain influence where she needs it?"

"Yes. That will be her primary goal. Please bear in mind that despite what she may have told you, there will be others of her race attempting the same thing on other continents or other colonies if you have them. They will have identified several key land masses and even as we speak will be building influence."

I was about to ask another question but the right Etraxis held his hand up and looked up to the sky before the middle one spoke again. "We have been detected. You need to wake up now. We will attempt further contact in 7 of your days."

I awoke before any of the girls and sat up. My head was spinning from everything I'd been told in my dream. Well, more like a fucking nightmare. Everything was so clear and so vivid, a dream would be fading by now. My mind was still trying to process everything the Etraxis had told me about Rachel's race. What their MO really was, that they weren't the victims in the war and that they overtook planets by stealth.

I realised my bladder was full and lightly made my way into the bathroom to avoid disturbing anyone else. My mind continued analysing the dream while I relieved myself. How the fuck was I supposed to work out who was lying to me. I know I wanted to believe Rachel but I was always taught that if something was too good to be true, it probably was and what was better than an absolute goddess like her dropping in my lap. Oh, and it just so happens she's very liberated sexually and has gorgeous female friends who are also extremely sexually liberated. Up till this point I'd not really given it much thought but now I did I realised I was living in a fucking porn film...

I finished in the bathroom and wandered back into our bedroom and had to stop dead in my tracks just to admire what I saw when I re-entered the bedroom. Anna was between Rachel's legs on her back and Beth was sat on my girlfriend's face, from the look of bliss on her face she was having a whale of a time.

Just watching them going at it, the sounds the two receivers were making had me hard in a matter of seconds. That's when Anna looked over her shoulder and saw me stood watching.

"These two are having all the fun here stud. I'm feeling a bit left out." She wiggled her ass at me to hint further.

It was all the invitation I needed. I walked over to the end of the bed where her arse was swaying with the rhythm of her cunnilingus on Rachel. I ran my hands over her fantastically tight arse, my right hand finding her slit and sliding two fingers in.

"You're going to need something a bit bigger than that lover boy. I'm thinking of that huge bratwurst this lucky bitch gets filled with night after night." She punctuated the last part of her sentence by quickly increasing the speed of her tongue on Rachel's cunt, causing her to shiver and groan.

I felt Rachel's presence in my mind again, something I was becoming accustomed to at this point. "Well don't just stand there. Give that poor girl what she's asking for. Fuck her brains out of her skull."

I stepped in behind Anna, my right hand lining my throbbing prick up with her pussy which I could see was already dripping wet. My cockhead slipped inside her well lubricated channel easily and I could hear Anna uttering a string of expletives as I pushed into her inch by inch, my eyes locked on Beth's as I saw her shiver through an orgasm and carry on grinding away.

"One nil to me." I heard Rachel gloat in my head.

I quickly started thrusting into Anna, having realised that I should have known Rachel would try to make a game out of at least some part of tonight.

"So that's how it is, is it?" I replied chuckling in my head.

"Yes it is. First to give 3 orgasms wins." She replied, firmly.

"What does the winner get exactly?"

"Slutty costume night for you. All three of us. Any movie, TV character or game character you want." My cock swelled another half inch at the mere thought causing Anna groan her approval.

"And if you win?"

"Magic Mike night. You have to role play a male stripper and it's one of our bachelorettes nights."

"So, either way all three of you get fucked all night?"

"Are you complaining? It's literally a win all round."

"Deal. But we reset the scores to zero. No way are you getting a headstart."

"Fine." Even in my head I could feel her frustration. I loved how competitive she always got.

I quickly increased the pace of my thrusting in Anna causing her gasp in surprise before going back to moaning almost constantly.

"Hey James check this out." I looked up at Beth and saw her breathing quicken, before she half collapsed forward as her legs had started to almost vibrate she was shuddering so hard.

"3......2........1........ lift off" Rachel cockily whispered.

Then Beth's control seemed to shatter and she was screaming, her eyes rolling to the back of head as her back arched before falling forward, her hands catching her before she hit the bed.

In my mind I felt Rachel's grip on Beth's thighs tighten, pinning her in place, keeping her pussy pinned exactly where Rachel's tongue could reach all of her most sensitive spots.

"Aaaaand 3........2..........1"

Beth, still trying to catch her breath and still slightly delirious from her orgasm was suddenly screaming her second in the space of a minute. Rachel let her grip on her thighs slacken and Beth collapsed off of her face, still panting, her hair plastered to her forehead and scalp in several places.

"Jesus Rach who the hell taught you to eat pussy like that?"

I could feel Rachel grin victoriously at this point, confident that two nil was enough. That I'd never be able to get Anna through more than two.

Then I realised. Rachel had never set out that it was Beth and Anna we had to make cum.

I could feel Anna close to the edge so I quickly increased the pace of my thrusting, hoping I had enough time before Rachel could get Beth off again. Luckily, it looked like Beth was all cummed out for the time being but I knew that wouldn't last.

Then Anna was roaring her orgasm, collapsing forward in a sweaty heap, her breath coming in short huffs.

I moved quickly as I was worried about Rach seeing what I was doing. I went to my bedside table and grabbed the handcuffs and moved quickly back to the bed. One look at Beth and I knew I had no time to lose. I dropped the cuffs on the bed and grabbed Rachel's ankles and yanked. In her surprise her hands released Beth and she was pulled from beneath Beth, very much on the brink of an orgasm. She wasted no time in starting the process of finishing herself off.

I quickly rolled onto her back before she knew what was going on, my enhanced strength grabbing her arms and locking them behind her back allowing me to cuff them.

"What are you doing? This wasn't part of the deal?" She complained out loud.

"Oh honey. You know me and loopholes." I heard her hiss under her breath. I moved back behind her and grabbed her hips and began lining up my prick with pussy.

"Do your best. You know I can resist." She said defiantly.

"Haha not all night and not when I'm not the only playing with you." I replied as Beth and Anna moved to either side of her.

"It's only fair Rach." I heard Beth whisper in her ear. "You seem to enjoy seeing him fuck our brains out so much. Only fair we get to watch you getting pounded till you don't know which way is up anymore." She added, chuckling, her mouth already caressing Rachel's neck, her fingers rubbing and teasing her nipples. I looked over and saw Anna doing the same.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuu...." I chose this moment to slam into Rachel driving the words and breath from her lungs.

I could feel her in her mind as she started throwing up barriers, trying to lock out the torrent of stimulation assaulting the pleasure centre of her brain, desperately trying to prevent her climax.

I focussed on one and imagined tearing it down and watched with delight as I felt it crumble and shatter under my assault.

"No no no no.... that's not right....you shouldn't be able to do that." She exclaimed, panic rising in the tone of her inner voice.

I laughed in response and began tearing more and more of her walls down, eroding her ability to resist her now impending climax. Then the last one fell and every pleasurable sensation seemed to crash into her all at once and she screamed, her whole body shaking, all the while I continued fucking her as hard as I could, prolonging her ecstasy until she was begging me to stop.

"I think I won that one don't you Rach?" I asked grinning.

Rach could only half turn her head and nod. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"Hmm what did you win?" Anna asked, her fingers tracing her own body, apparently still horny.

I stepped off the bed from behind Rach and circled around to where Anna had perched herself on all fours close to Rachel's helpless form. Anna's eyes roamed my body with a fiery intensity, regularly dwelling on what I knew she wanted.

"Rach will fill you in later." I replied. Sliding onto the bed behind her my right hand coming down on her tight arse, causing her to groan in approval. "But for now...." I grabbed her hips and dragged her close to me. "...I'm going to fill you with something else." I quickly lined my throbbing prick and slid in her dripping twat, both of my hands gripping her hips as I bottomed out in one go.

"Ohhhhhh yeaaahhhh.... Fill me like you own me with that fat cock of yours." Anna sighed, contentedly.

I looked over to Beth who was clearly enjoying the show.

"You're next Beth."

"Oooooo promises promises." She replied, demurely, her hands exploring her body, wanton lust in her eyes.

"In the meantime, why don't you give Anna's tongue something to do?"

Anna reached across the bed and dragged a squealing Beth over to her and without any preamble, dove in, her tongue quickly and deftly finding all of her friend's best spots if Beth's noises were anything to go by.

I started slowly thrusting into Rachel's molten hot opening, my hands on her hips holding her perfectly immobile so I can really ram back into her, every impact causing Anna to grunt and moan into what she was devouring.

I saw movement out of my eye and saw Rach slowly coming out of her semi-coma, presumably because of the noise and motion of the bed. I watched, impressed as she disclocated a thumb to escape the handcuffs.

I then watched her crawl over to Beth as I continued to piston into Anna, her moans becoming louder, less coherent and more urgent as her impending climax approached. Rach deftly swung over Beth's head, dropping her crotch in Beth's face which she rose to greet, tongue first. Rach arched her back, her tits standing proudly on her chest, heaving as her breath caught with every movement of Beth's tongue as it explored every inch of flesh it could reach.

I suddenly felt Rach slide into my mind, stimulating me beyond my capacity to control. I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline and felt my own climax rush at me all at once. With one final thrust and a grunt I blew my load inside Anna, shot after shot of cum hitting her insides, driving her over the edge into her own climax. Anna, now spent collapsed sideways from what she was doing. Rach, whose own climax I could feel was close through our mental connection dove into replace Anna in Beth's crotch and I got to enjoy the sight of both women screaming their orgasms out.

Even with my enhanced stamina I felt drained. We all briefly went our separate ways to clean up and then decided on a cheesy romcom to watch curled up in bed together, myself and Rach in the middle with Beth and Anna on either side.

"I owe you a good screw." I whispered to Beth before the movie started.

"Shower buddies?" She asked hopefully.

"Shower buddies." I replied, grinning.

We made it 20 minutes into the movie before we were all asleep.

I woke up and found myself in a familiar looking alien landscape.

"Guys..." I said out loud. "It has not been seven of MY days..."