The Last One Left Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looked into his eyes with devilish glee. She too had freckles, just a few along the bridge of her nose, like a bandage. A tiny sprinkling of them. They betrayed the evil look she was giving him.

"I bet you were expecting a couple of sex starved slaves, huh?"

He tried to pull away but she held onto his belt buckled firmly, and he didn't want to hurt her.

"Get off me."

"How long has it been since you hooked up with someone, handsome? Long time I bet, out here all by yourself."

"Not as long as you. I see what you're doing. You're acting like you don't need it but no one made you come into this building." He leaned in but stopped before their lips could touch. He wanted it to drive her crazy. "You and Delta have been a little cocktease to me ever since we met and I'm telling you now that if you don't drop the act you're getting nothing from me."

He said it, but at the same time he was fighting the urge to kiss her. To press his lips against her wet ones. To feel his tongue against hers, slipping against each other. To reach up and touch that leather zip toggle. To bring it down to her waist, slowly.

Amanda let out a sharp laugh. She pushed the back of her head against the wall as she did it and the tender flesh of her neck stuck out. He saw the gentle slope of her throat. He thought about planting his lips on there and tasting her skin, sucking like a vampire.

"It's not been as long as you think. Since I hooked up with someone."

"What?"

"Do the math."

It took him a minute. She only grinned back at him as she watched the gears turn in his head. Her tongue was hooked around one of those sharp canines and when dumb realization struck him, she laughed again.

"Figured it out yet?"

He didn't answer. He felt his face darken for the second time, and he pushed off against the wall. She let her fingers slip loose from the belt buckle this time. Without saying anything he climbed more stairs.

Again, his mind was filled with the vision of Amanda and Delta having sex. The more he tried to shake the visions, the more passionately the imaginary sluts fucked and the louder he heard them cry. Now he imagined them doing it everywhere, not just in the stairwell: on their motorbikes, against a rock at the side of the road, on a mattress in the floor of some remote station, in a sleeping bag by a campfire. Wherever and whenever they could find a chance to do it as they traveled the empty country together. It made his loins ache. His balls felt like they were made of iron.

Amanda climbed the steps alongside him, watching the miserable look on his face. Her delight only made him angrier.

"What's wrong? Can't stop thinking about it?"

"Shut up."

"It doesn't turn you on does it?"

He said nothing.

"Oh my god!" She said in feigned shock. "It does! Well don't think about it too hard. You've got a lot more steps to climb. I mean it's only two girls fucking. One of them on their knees while the boss, me, makes her lick-"

"I said shut up."

"You know if you ask nicely, we might let you watch. Delta likes you. She told me."

"I wouldn't watch you two if you paid me."

It was a lie and they both knew it. If money was worth anything anymore, right now The Kid would have handed over his life savings for a peek.

"She's a really good kisser, by the way." Amanda said as she climbed another step. "I can ask her to show you if you want. On you or on me."

"I don't want anything from you. Either of you."

She tittered and bounced up the stairs. The Kid's balls ached something fierce. The way she was looking at him told him that she knew that he couldn't keep up with her.

"Suit yourself. Delta's probably in the shower by now, anyway. Don't want to keep her waiting. See you soon." She added the last part in a cheery cute voice.

She rounded the last flight of stairs and slipped through the door to the top floor hallway.

The Kid paused for a moment once she had gone. His legs were solid lead. In his mind, Delta and Amanda were kissing, naked, on a beach. Alone, with no one around for miles. The waves boiled over and lapped the shore as Amanda touched Delta's cunt. Amanda was still wearing her motorcycle boots that hugged up to just below the knee.

"Fuck." He said, and the word bounced off the walls of the stairwell, mocking him. "Fu-uu-uuck"

He opened the door to the apartment just in time to see Amanda's jumpsuit drop to the floor. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it but she was facing away from him. Her long damp hair clung in a tangle against her pale slender back. Her ass looked amazing. Like a ripe peach. She turned to look at him over her shoulder and smiled.

Her games weren't over, it seemed.

The door to the bathroom was open, and the shower was running. Clouds of steam were spreading into the main living room area of the apartment.

Amanda, without saying a word, bent over, pushing the legs of the jumpsuit down to her ankles.

The Kid stayed standing in the doorway. Stunned. His cock was rock hard and pulsing.

He wanted nothing more than to grab her by the hips and fuck her right there, but she was standing over ten feet away.

She gracefully slipped her feet from the jumpsuit legs. He saw the lips of her pussy beneath her ass as she was bent, only for a second, before she straightened upright again.

She had already taken her boots off and dropped them on the floor next to Delta's wet clothes.

Then she dashed to the bathroom door. Inside, The Kid saw Delta standing in the shower. She hadn't pulled the curtain, but the mist made it hard to see her body.

She winked at him. Her chest was soapy and glistening with beads of hot water.

Amanda slipped in the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it.

"Fuck." He said again, but not loud enough for them to hear. He knew that the walls were thin because he could still hear the shower. He could also hear the girls inside, giggling to each other, maddeningly.

He waited for his turn for what seemed like forever. He couldn't jerk off because he knew he wouldn't be able to clean up the mess in time. He was also afraid of the shower suddenly switching off and the girls reappearing while he had his pants around his ankles. They could torture him, but he wasn't about to give them the satisfaction.

They came out wrapped in towels. The skin that was showing was pink and flush from the hot water. Their cheeks were red too.

"Your turn." Delta said with a smile.

He ignored her.

"There's a gas burner in my bag. Help yourself to coffee."

He pushed past the girls and into the bathroom. He shut the door, before either of them could see how hard he was. He ran the shower and stripped.

"Goddamn it."

He tried to jack off as in the shower but it just wasn't working. His cock was too sensitive, and the images he'd fought so hard to keep from his mind wouldn't come back now.

He tried to picture the two of them in the shower, or against their motorbikes, or Delta on her knees eating Amanda out while she was standing over her, but the images only flashed briefly before vanishing again.

The thought that they were still out there kept distracting him too. He felt emasculated by Amanda's tauntings. He saw himself in the mirror across the bathroom and felt nothing but shame. What was worse was that they probably knew that he was jacking off in there. He let go of his dick and sighed. Then he set the water to ice cold, and braced against it.

The three of them ate dinner in the living room without incident or conversation. The Kid chewed his food sullenly, and the girls just sat there looking bored. Amanda was lying back on the sofa opposite The Kid, with her long legs, still shiny from the shower, laying on Delta's lap. Occasionally she would play with the fold of her towel but when she realized it wasn't getting his attention she stopped.

After a while, Amanda swung her legs over and stood up.

"We're going to bed." She announced.

The Kid didn't look up.

"Fine."

"There's only one bed."

"I'll take the sofa."

"You're sure?" Delta asked. It sounded sincere. Amanda spun and scolded her with a look. She turned to look at The Kid again.

"Goodnight." She said,

"Goodnight."

Amanda crossed the room and walked to the bedroom door, making sure to pick up her things along the way.

"Delta, come on."

Delta looked at her, then back at The Kid.

"Goodnight." She said, finally. Her voice had a sad quality to it. A 'please look at me' kind of tone. He didn't.

"See ya."

Delta and Amanda closed the door to the bedroom and The Kid lay back and sighed. The cold shower hadn't helped but the boring dinner had. He still felt a lot of pent up energy but it was subsiding now. He turned the lights off, lay on the sofa, and tried to sleep, knowing that it wouldn't come.

It wasn't long before they started fucking. He heard wet kisses and high pitched moans. At times he wasn't sure who was making the noises, at other times it was obvious. Amanda was more forceful, Delta sounded more submissive, innocent. The bed rocked and banged against the wall. He knew they were probably making their efforts a little louder for his benefit. Trying to cocktease him a little more.

It didn't bother him so much now. The idea that they were thinking of him in there got him excited in a relaxing way. Like he was beating them at their own game again.

He closed his eyes, and strangely, sleep came easier now. He decided to go with it, to picture the two of them, to let his imagination, aided by the noises, take him off into dream world.

"Oh yes. Oh yess, yess, yesss, ohhh." It was Amanda's voice, probably enjoying that thing Delta did with her tongue that she mentioned.

Except he woke again. A presence in the room had stirred him awake. The lights were off, and the room felt hazy. He heard breathing.

"Who's there?" His words were still heavy with sleep.

"It's me, Delta." The words were a whisper.

The Kid blinked and let his night vision come to him. The bedroom door was wide open but he couldn't see into it.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"What?"

"I'm sorry we played with you. You're the first guy we've seen in forever."

"It's fine." He said, trying to find her. She struck a match and lit one of his gas lamps. It bathed her body in warm orange light. She was naked. Her freckled chest drank the glow. He saw two hard nipples. Her tits were huge and perfect.

"Amanda's gone downstairs. Outside to have a smoke."

"Oh."

"Did you hear us having sex?"

"Yeah. I did."

"We did it to turn you on."

"Well it worked." He said flatly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

She shifted. With her free hand, she reached up and groped one of her tits. Massaging it. Playing with the nipple

"Are you turned on now?"

"Come here and find out."

Delta smiled. She looked so cute when she smiled ear to ear like that. She had been sitting on the sofa, but now she set the lamp down on the floor and began to walk on her hands and knees toward The Kid. He didn't need the light on him to know how hard he was.

"She won't be back for a minute." She said as she inched closer. "We can have some fun, if you want."

He didn't know why Delta wanted to keep this from Amanda, and he didn't much care. In case she got jealous, he supposed.

Watching her prowl toward him excited him even more than he thought possible. Her tits swung like pendulums as she pawed her way forward.

Already his cock was growing stiff and he had visions of gripping Delta by the neck and pinning her down, pushing her thighs apart with his other hand and just thrusting into her in the darkness. He could have come just thinking about it. Amanda being somewhere else, blissfully unaware, also excited him. He didn't like her as much as he liked Delta, and he was excited at the chance to steal something from her. To get one over. A little secret he could enjoy the next time she said something sarcastic or mocking to him. The only way it could be hotter is if he could see the look on her face if she ever saw him fucking Delta.

Delta came close and reached up with her hand. He felt her palm across his thigh and over the bulge of his jeans.

"Oh my god." She said as she tensed her fingers around it. "You really are hard."

"I have you to thank."

She giggled.

"Why's that?"

"Because ever since you showed up, all I've been thinking about is fucking you. You know you're a real piece in that little outfit."

She giggled again and leaned in close. Her hands started unbuckling his belt.

"Amanda likes it."

"I like it too. You ever wear anything underneath?"

"Never."

He reached forward and grabbed the back of her head by the hair. She squealed happily. He liked the cute little way she squealed.

"Come here."

She got his cock free of the tight jeans as he pulled her head up to his.

Her mouth was open and he pressed his lips against hers. Their tongues found each other. Her mouth was soft, wet, and warm. Exactly as he imagined it.

His cock was hard as a rock but it twitched when he felt her hand gently touch it. They kissed as she pulled up and down, stroking it slowly.

She started to pick up the pace.

He opened the buttons on his shirt and pulled it free. She pressed her body against his as she jacked him faster. She gasped, her chin over his shoulder. He felt the swell of her breasts against him. Her soft flesh on his. He reached around her thigh and slapped her ass, hard. Then he gripped the cheek with a firm handful until she cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Amanda is good". She whispered. "But I miss cock. I prefer a guy."

"Shut up." He said and she did.

He lay back and her head found its way to his lap. Sweet velvet enveloped his dick as her head bobbed down below. It felt amazing. He was sure he was going to burst, but he held on as best he could. He felt her tongue lapping as her lips and mouth passed over the head. She bobbed, up and down, over and over again, each time sending a wave of pleasure through his nerve endings. Then she slowed, but the bobbing was deeper. She gagged, he heard it, and then it felt even better. He could feel his cock slipping past her throat. She gripped both of his thighs with the palms of her hands and threw her head up and down.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes."

He grabbed her hair at the back and let her go on for what seemed like forever, in reality maybe only a couple of minutes. It was heaven. He didn't want it to end, but he knew it couldn't last much longer. He felt it rising within him, ready to explode.

Except it stopped, because she stopped abruptly. Her head left his lap and he felt coolness on the shaft where her saliva still clung. She had heard something. She looked up, past him.

The Kid only then heard the door clicking shut behind him.

"That's okay. Keep going." The voice was Amanda's.

The Kid turned to look. Amanda was standing in the doorway, smoldering in the dim orange light that filled the room. She closed the door behind her and stepped forward. She was wearing her jumpsuit but she was barefoot now. She had painted her toenails black. She pulled the zip of the jumpsuit down, just as he'd pictured her doing, and slipped her arms out of the sleeves. It still clung to her thighs. The sight of her skinny body, naked from the waist up made his already throbbing cock pulse. She stepped toward the sofa and traced her hip with her hand. The Kid realized she was toying with the handle of her knife at her hip.

She slipped it free from its holster just as Delta wrapped her lips around his cock started sucking again.

"Oh...Oh. Fuuuck." He couldn't help it. It felt so good.

Amanda stalked toward him, holding the knife like some kind of mad cultist on her way to sacrifice something. She looked evil, but every part of him wanted her that way.

She bent over the sofa and kissed him. Their tongues met and their lips worked against each other as Delta got her throat involved once again.

Then she pulled away and brought the knife up to his eyes. She held it there. Its edge glinted orange firelight.

"You need to understand something before you get involved with us."

Delta was moaning between her gulps. He saw, past the knife, her head bobbing up and down furiously. Tight wet lips working his cock up and down. Her huge tits swinging beneath her as she worked to please him..

"We're nobody's toys. If you can't handle us, then we're out of here, and you can spend the rest of your life dreaming about tonight." The Kid watched the knife slowly drop lower. The tip pressed against his chest.

Delta gagged and held her lips against the base of his cock. Then she rose again before dipping down for another deep swallow.

Amanda pushed the knife slowly, but firm, until his chest began to sting, then he saw blood beading. Amanda giggled that evil witch laugh of hers. It was hot. He saw a flash of her sharp fanged smile, and that was even hotter.

He looked her dead in the eyes. As Delta swallowed him whole again, he raised his hand and gripped Amanda by the throat. At first she looked shocked, then she moaned softly.

"Shut up." He said to her. "You two are mine and if you don't like it you can fuck off."

Amanda grinned from ear to ear. It wasn't cute like Delta's but it was sinister, almost savage, and so goddamn hot, especially with him choking her like that. She raised the knife handle and pressed a little harder, drawing a tiny hairline cut down the center of The Kid's chest. Delta was working as hard as she could to make him come. She was stroking his cock with her hand and kissing the head, licking it and moaning as she did so.

"Oh yeah?" Amanda challenged.

"Yeah." The Kid said, giving her his winning smile. "I'm not afraid of you. Besides..." He nodded toward Delta just as she swung down to lick from base to tip up one side. "It's your turn."

For a moment he thought she might kill him with that knife.

Eventually, though, her smile dropped. She sighed and lunged forward. She couldn't take it any longer. She had to kiss him, and he let her. Her tongue worked against his, eagerly. She moaned as she kissed him and when he opened his eyes he saw her fingers working between her legs furiously. She dropped the knife to the floor and cradled his head with her free arm. He felt the tips of her perky tits brushing against his chest where the knife had just been. She pulled her lips away and sighed.

"Yes, sir. Anything sir."

That's when the fun began.

They started by taking turns sucking him off. Both of them on their knees, Delta already eager, and Amanda, all the more arousing for having submitted into it. They passed his dick from one mouth to the other, pausing to stroke it and kiss each other from time to time. Every now and then they would lick it together, like they were sharing a popsicle.

He didn't want to come, not just yet, so he told them to stop and he let them work each other over for a while. They spread out on the sofa while he sat nearby and watched. Amanda played with Delta, then Delta played with Amanda. Amanda played with Delta's tits and Delta toyed Amanda's nipples with her fingers, then the tip of her tongue.

He saw Delta's ass and pussy stretched out before him as she bent over to lick Amanda's thighs.

"Keep showing it off and I'm going to fuck you first."

Delta squealed with pleasure at that and Amanda shot back a sly smile.

He took them to the window and made them beg for who was going to be fucked first. They both leaned forward with their hands on the glass, standing on the floor with their asses out for him. He chose Delta, first.

When he slipped it in it was beautiful. She practically screamed. Amanda didn't seem upset. She only straightened and came to The Kid's side, caressing the cut on his chest and sucking on his neck as he fucked the shit out of Delta.