The Last One Left Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delta's palms, chest, and tits were pressed against the windows that made up most of the apartment wall. Rain sluiced down, making the view of the city beyond Delta's naked back all the more dreamlike. He could see for miles past the window and it made him feel that much bigger as he fucked the little slut with the city stretched out before him. Her cheek was pressed against the window now too and her quick moans fogged the glass.

He pulled out of her and gripped her arms to turn her around and fuck her from the front. The cold glass against her buttcheeks and back made her squeal with delight, but that could also have been from the forcefulness with which he handled her. He had to hoist one of her legs up with his arm and liked the feel of her cunt spread open that little bit wider. Amanda enjoyed what she saw. She moaned her approval in his ear as he reached his fingers between her thighs and played with the wetness between.

When Amanda was wet enough, it was her turn. He fucked her on the sofa. She clung to the cushions with her fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me hard. Harder. Pleeease." She moaned with force into the pillow. He fucked her silly and it felt right. He felt like a king. He'd made this bitch his. Delta, he knew he could take, but Amanda had been an altogether more frustrating girl. Turning her into his little slave felt like a real victory and he thought then that he might have even found her hotter than Delta.

She begged and cried for more. From the sounds she was making he might have been making her come with every thrust. Delta was watching and playing with herself, moaning with her cute little squeals, making herself come over and over again.

The night went on like that. They fucked for hours, but girls didn't once dare try to get one over on The Kid, or when they did it was clear they were just being playful.

He let them both lie on the bed, with their legs up. He fucked them one at a time, as they lay side by side before him and kissed each other and played with eachother tits. The way Delta's massive breasts bounced made The Kid want to come so bad that he had to look away. Amanda's perky tits bounced too when she fucked him, but it was the shape of her tighs and the smooth curve of her flat belly that did it for him, that and her long hair, and the evil smile.

Finally, The Kid came. He let them both have it. He told them to kneel before him, like they had done in the beginning, and stick their tongues out. They did so dutifully. He watched them fingerfuck eachother on their knees as they played with their own tits and begged for his come. It felt incredible when it finally came. Thick ropes of white streamed across the girls faces and this time both of them squealed. Some got on Amanda's slender neck and even more covered most of Delta's tits. She asked if she could like it off and he told her that was fine. Just fine.

Afterwards they all lay in the double bed together. Dozing. Feeling like a million bucks, all three of them.

Amanda nuzzled The Kid's neck and then Delta did too from the other side.

"Kid?" Amanda murmured sleepily in his ear.

"Mmm?"

"Will you come with us?"

"Not right now. I'm tapped out."

She slapped his chest lightly.

"Not like that. I mean ride with us. We'll find a motorcycle for you somewhere and you can come with us. We came here to look for survivors, and now we're heading back."

"Heading back to where?"

"Where we live."

Delta snored softly. The Kid felt her breasts against his arm and it felt perfect. Amanda's legs were wrapped around his. It was like being enveloped on all sides by warm, soft, perfect flesh.

"Why don't you want to stay here?"

"The people back home will want to meet you."

"Meet me?" He said. He opened one eye and peered at her quizzically. "Why?"

"Because..." She said as she kissed his neck tenderly. Then his cheek. Then he felt a nip at his earlobe. "You might be the only guy left on Earth, and the others will want to meet you."

Part 2 Coming Soon