The Last One Left Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood over Amanda, almost twice her size. He reminded her of a woman on the cover of a dirty book he had found back in the city called 'Stranded on Planet Amazonia.' Except the women in that illustration had only been wearing leopard print bras and panties.

The Amazonian was questioning Amanda, but Amanda was staying strong. She had her arms folded and kept shrugging and shaking her head. The Kid was glad, but he grew nervous again when The Amazonian turned to talk to Delta.

He wasn't sure if Delta could take the questioning as well as Amanda could, but before he got the chance to find out, he heard a twig snap somewhere behind him. It made him jolt and he turned.

Oh fuck.

A raider was standing behind him, maybe twelve feet away.

"Who is that?" She said, "Put your hands up and stand or I'll shoot."

He looked forward, he didn't think she'dseen his face. A cold feeling ran through his gut. He remembered that Amanda had said something about scouts.

He had no choice, but, for now at least, the raiders on the road didn't seem to have noticed yet. He got to his feet and stood. Then he took a few awkward steps backward so that he was less likely to be seen by them through the woods.

"Hey! I didn't tell you to walk back." She said, "Turn around."

He did.

He watched her face change from angry to shocked. She was pointing a pistol at him but she lowered it slightly when she saw his face.

"Oh my god." She whispered. "You're a..."

She had bright blue hair that was tied up in a spiky ponytail. She had thick black mascara around each eye and a tight body without much clothing on it.

Her upper arms had ammo pouches strapped to them and her top was just a slip of black cloth tied together in the middle to just about make a bra. She had a tight pair of jean shorts that frayed up at each hip and ripped black fishnets that began beneath the shorts and ended down at a pair of loose stringless boots.

"I'm a what?" He tried to make his voice as quiet as possible.

"You're... a man." She said. "Aren't you?"

He looked at her quizzically.

"A man? There's no men left."

She eyed him suspiciously and took a step closer.

"You're not a man?"

It wasn't going to work, but he didn't need it to for long. He hadn't shaved since they left but if he could just keep her buying it fora few more seconds...

"You know, you aren't that good looking yourself." He said, pretending to be irritated. He was lying. She did look good. Good enough for him to start to think getting captured by these raiders might not be such a bad thing after all.

She stepped closer, lowering the weapon, squinting at him to see him better. It was clear she wasn't fully convinced, but he guessed it was easier to believe that she'd found an incredibly mannish looking woman than actually discovering the last guy left on Earth.

She came within five feet of him before she straightened. She scowled at him.

"You're lying."

She started to raise the gun again but he lunged for it before she could draw a bead. The plan had worked, kind of. He grabbed the gun and held it pointing away from him. Now he was struggling with her. She let go with one hand and pushed against his face, hard enough to hurt.

"Heyy!" She tried to yell back at the other raiders but he managed to get one hand free of the gun and cover her mouth with it before she could make too much noise.

She tried to push him off while he tried to wrench the gun from her hand. He pushed her back, then she pushed him back. Eventually, she tripped backward on something in the undergrowth and they both went tumbling. He managed to pin her gun hand above her head while keeping her mouth covered. She struggled and writhed beneath him.

"Shhh! I can't let them take me."

She didn't listen. She just kept struggling. He looked down and saw that the knot had come loose on her 'bra' and her tits were free, bouncing as she thrashed beneath him.

It was a bad time to get hard, but the feel of her, of someone new, beneath him was so intense. She smelled different. He couldn't place it but a new fragrance was enough to get him excited. As his cock got harder it pressed against her waist and the more she struggled the better it felt.

Soon she wasn't thrashing. She must have realized he could beat her in a test of strength, but her eyes widened when she discovered the effect she was having on him.

She started pushing up and down, rhythmically. He looked at her with growing shock.

"Oh fuck. Don't..."

But she nodded at him and laughed, the sound of it was muffled beneath his palm.

She ground against him. Her stiff nipples like little berries, jiggling up and down. Her spiky ponytail had come undone too and her sea blue hair spilled out over the ground and The Kid suddenly remembered the idea he had of taking Amanda and Delta out there to fuck.

He tried to focus on the gun. He felt his grip slipping on it and realized he had to seize it before it was too late, but it had its own sick sweetness to it. Like Amanda's knife, the night the three of them first fucked, the danger of it had its on dark pleasure. The struggle to keep her hand above her head and the gun safely pointed away, it made the whole experience that much more intense.

She started moaning beneath his hand and even though it was muffled it sounded good. She pumped over and over again. He didn't know what to do. He felt her tongue tracing his palm, wet and warm.

His cock felt ready to burst right there in his jeans. He didn't know if she sensed it or not but she was grinding deeper, slower, more fluid, like she knew he was about to come, like they were really fucking. Denim rasped against denim.

"What the hell is this!?"

It was a voice he'd never heard before. Suddenly the raider beneath him went completely still.

He turned his head to see who spoke. They were all standing there. All of the raiders, and Delta and Amanda too. At the head of the crowd was The Amazonian.

"Dani, what the hell!?" She said, It was her who had spoken.

Dani. He thought. That must be the blue-haired girl's name.

Delta looked down. She was sobbing. Amanda looked angry. Not at anyone in particular, just angry. The way the others stood around them told them everything he needed to know. He didn't believe the girls had told them. It was possible, but he'd rather believe they had heard the struggle or maybe even they'd found his footprints in the gravel leading to this spot. Whatever it was, they had come up here while he was wrestling with Dani. The sight of all of those girls, (some of them were fucking firecrackers) looking at him didn't help his arousal. It only made it burn worse.

"Holy shit." The Amazonian said. She saw The Kid properly for the first time.

She stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar of his jacket. Suddenly he was upright. He wasn't that big, but he didn't expect to be lifted up from the ground so easily. The gun slipped from his fingers and his hand came away from Dani's mouth. She sighed, panting, as it came away. Apparently she'd been getting pretty close too.

The Amazonian looked him up and down, examining him like he was just an object.

"It's true." She said, "You're a guy."

"So they tell me."

He did his best to keep the tough guy act up, but it was hard to keep from looking at her body. It was like a work of art.

Up close she had a broad face with a strong jaw. Her wild carrot colored hair fell down her back and over her shoulders. Her body was as sleek and toned as Amanda's was, but it was tall and thick with muscle. Her breasts were even bigger than Delta's but they stood out, still perky somehow.

When she stood in front of him square, his face only came up to her chest and he had to crane his neck up to keep from staring at those incredible tits. The tube top ended just below her breasts and beneath it, a six pack as hard as iron ran right down to the waist of her low hanging fatigue trousers. The jacket she had on was well worn and a little dusty. She had pinned all sorts of little plastic buttons on the chest, including a round peace symbol that he'd seen before on some graffiti in the city, and one that just said the words 'FUCK YOU'. Two tiny black lines looped over each bare hip and he realized that they were the spaghetti straps of a thong she was wearing underneath.

She smiled at him.

"A joker, huh?" She sneered. Then turned her head to look at Amanda and Delta. "You two have been holding out on us." She looked at him again. "What's your name?"

"Haven't got one."

She snorted a laugh and let go of his jacket, pushing him sharply.

"That's ok." She said, "Now that you're mine, I can give you one."

The Amazonian had the girl with green hair tie his wrists behind his back with a zip tie. He thought about protesting, but they were all armed and he wasn't, so he didn't. The plastic tie bit against his wrist.

The whole walk back, the other raiders had been staring at him goggle-eyed. One of them, the one with skin like chocolate, even tried to get his attention by nodding at him. When he looked she flashed a pink tongue and ran it across her lips, but a sharp look from The Amazonian made her look away and deliberately ignore him the rest of the way back.

He heard whispering and giggles from the girls, all except Delta and Amanda, who walked back together in total silence.

When they were back at the vehicles, The Amazonian spoke aloud to Delta and Amanda.

"Keeping secrets..." She looked between the two of them like an angry schoolmaster. "But, I'm eager to get this one home, so I'll let you off with a warning."

Then she looked at one of the raiders, the one with bright green hair and a ripped t-shirt that had the name of some band on it.

"Put him in the truck with me, and keep your hands off him."

"Wait." Delta cried. It was sudden enough to shock him. "Let me come with you."

"What?" The Amazonian and Amanda both spoke at the same time.

Delta turned to Amanda.

"I'll be fine, I promise. I'll meet you at the compound."

Then she looked at The Amazonian.

"I don't want to leave him."

The Amazonian barked a laugh.

"Gotten a taste for it? There's a price for staying around my place, girl. You know what it is."

The Kid looked at Delta and she looked at him.

"Ok." She said.

The Amazonian roared with laughter again.

"Look at that. Two for the price of one. I'd say it was worth us coming out here."

Delta spoke to Amanda.

"Just tell the others what's happened. I'll be home soon."

Amanda looked at her for a moment. Then she nodded.

"Ok."

The girl in the ripped shirt and the green hair took him over to the truck. The rest stayed by Amanda and Delta, discussing something.

When they reached it she pushed him up against the door.

"You lucked out by finding us, man." She said. She was trying to act tough but she couldn't keep still. Her breathing was quick and shallow. She was a skinny little thing. He could tell she was excited just by the sight of him. "What the hell do you want to hang out with those two chicks for anyway?"

"They were nice to me." He said. He wasn't in the mood for any flirting. He was angry at all them for the way they treated Delta and he didn't like to be pushed around. "A hell of a lot nicer than you guys."

"Oh yeah?" She reached out and grabbed the bulge on his jeans. He was still hard from Dani. He groaned. She looked out at the rest but no one was looking. She rubbed his cock with her fingers.

"Fuck."

He pulled against the ties but it was no use. He hated feeling this helpless, but the strain of it, the rising pressure...

He could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra under the ripped shirt. Her tits shook beneath the fabric as her hand slid up and down. She had a tattoo of a scorpion on the side of her neck.

She pulled her hand away and The Kid sighed. She cackled.

"Just had to make sure." She said with a smile. "You understand."

"What's your name?" He said.

"Fae." She said.

He nodded toward The Amazonian.

"And hers?"

She chuckled.

"That's Asha."

"She the leader of your little gang?"

"That's right."

"And are you all bitches? Or is she just trying to impress me?"

She smiled. Then she leaned forward and planted a long wet kiss against his lips. He struggled against it at first, but it felt good. She'd been eating candy or sucking a lollipop or something, because he tasted sweet lemon on her tongue. She pulled away with a smack. There was something weird about a short girl acting so fierce.

"I guess you'll have to find out."

Asha slid into the driver's seat and shut the door. The Kid was sitting on the passenger's side, looking sullenly out of the window. Outside, Delta gave Amanda a kiss goodbye, a slow one. He saw their tongues meeting. When they finished, Amanda sat atop her bike and started the engine. She looked at The Kid through the window and waved. He smiled and winked at her, but she didn't smile back. He could tell that she was certain it was the last they'd see of each other.

Be patient, girl. I'll get out of this. I'll find you.

She pulled the throttle and sped away, ahead of everyone else. Pretty soon she was gone.

Asha rolled the window down and shouted to the others.

"Let's go! I want to be back before sundown." She pointed at Delta, who was strapping The Kid's pack to the back of hers. One of the raiders who rode in shotgun had claimed his bike. "Keep up. We're not waiting for you and if you lag behind I'm not letting you in."

Delta frowned, but she nodded.

Asha slipped her leather jacket off. The Kid glanced over at her tremendous biceps. She had the physique of a bodybuilder. He wondered how much food they could have where they lived to keep her in such good shape. All the others were slender, or well toned, but not a single one of them was as stacked as she was.

All she wore was the tube top now. A pair of watermelons in a band of red lycra. Her stomach was tan and ripped. He was tempted to let his eyes drink in her washboard abs the whole ride, but she caught him looking at her body when she turned the key to the ignition.

He looked away but it was too late. She sat back and smiled at him.

"Oh, so you're not made of steel. You're just a horny little devil like the rest of us."

"Let's just go."

She shifted and leaned toward him. Her cleavage hung heavy and it took all of his strength not to look at it.

"Here's the deal, slick. You live with us, you're mine. You want me to go gentle, you do as I say. You want me to be rough, well then you just keep being grumpy."

"Fuck you."

"Rough it is."

"Say I don't want to come. You going to make me?"

She shrugged casually. Then she put a hand on his thigh and caressed it slowly. She was being gentle, but he felt strength in those hands.

Just when he thought he couldn't get any harder...

"I'm going to make you a deal. You can either come back with us, and let me and the others fuck the shit out of you..."

A sudden surge of arousal gripped him. He winced, and Asha smiled when she saw it. His cock pulsed. Just her saying it brought visions of all of these chicks going crazy all over him.

"...or." She went on. "I can leave you here by the side of the road, with no bike and nowhere to go. How does that sound?"

He looked into her big hazel eyes. She was gorgeous in a way he couldn't quite figure out. She wasn't beautiful, not in the conventional sense, not like Amanda's elfen-like features or Delta's cuteness. It was something about her calm, her authority. The power she wielded over others and the confidence with which she did it. She half smiled at him, she wasn't eager to hear his answer. She already knew what it would be.

"How far is the drive?"

"Mmm, good boy." She said in a mocking tone. Then she leaned closer, grabbed his head with her hand and kissed him. Her tongue was as strong as the rest of her. It pressed against his tongue like a piston. It felt good, but he fought against it. The zip tie made him helpless against her.

She pulled away. It didn't matter how much he liked her. She could do what she wanted, but he wasn't going to be her slave.

"Keep pouting." She said and turned to face the wheel. She gripped it with both hands. "You look cute when you're grumpy."

She stuck her head out of the window.

"Hey!" She shouted at no one in particular. "Where's Fae?"

"Here!"

A moment later Fae appeared at the driver's side.

"What's up, boss?"

"What's up?" Asha said. She grabbed Fae by the t-shirt and yanked her closer to the window. Fae was shocked.

With the t-shirt bunched up in Asha's fist, The Kid could see the tips of Fae's breasts hanging below the hem of the shirt, shaking as she trembled in Asha's grip.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your hands off of him?"

"I didn't!"

"Bullshit." Asha shoved her back. Fae glanced nervously between her and The Kid as she pulled her scrunched up top back down over her nipples. "I can taste your candy on his tongue."

Fae dropped her head sheepishly.

"When we get back you go to my room, first thing. You're my warm-up tonight."

Chapter 3 - Names

Asha and her people lived in what looked like an industrial park hidden deep in the hills. He reasoned that a place like this could only be here if there was a town nearby. Their living situation was somewhere between an office building and a factory. He only knew this by the look of the other buildings around theirs, which still looked like they had done before the disappearance of more than half the world. Asha's 'manor', as she called it, was so fortified with bolts strips of steel and corrugated sheeting that it barely resembled its original design. If it wasn't for the other buildings in the park, The Kid might have guessed they built it from scratch themselves.

When they got there, Asha's people took him straight to her room. On the way he saw more girls. All of them gathered round, trying to push back the two who'd been assigned to escort him.

"Hey, stay back. Get back. Boss' orders." The one on his left was a smokeshow. She wore a tight leather corset, a pair of thigh high boots, and a bandana over her face that covered everything below the eyes. The little slip of skin he caught between those boots and her skirt was the colour of milky coffee. She spoke in a different accent to everyone else but he had no clue where she might have been from. If Amanda and Delta were right about everyone forgetting their past, then maybe she didn't know either. The girl on his right was the blond who he'd seen talking to Amanda and Delta on the road.

After walking through the testing hallways the main building they reached a gate that looked like the girls had welded it in here after they took over. The smokeshow had to go up ahead and unlock a gate to let them up to the top floor. While she was doing that, the blond one whispered into The Kid's ear, so suddenly it gave him a shock.

"Just so you know, I'm Asha's favorite? She might like you now but she'll get bored of you eventually."

"I really don't care." He shrugged. "but I got bad news for you."

"What's that?"

"Asha's definitely going to like me more than you."

"Oh yeah?" She prodded him in the back with the end of her rifle. "Why's that?"

"Do the math." He looked at her and smiled. "What have I got that you don't have?"

Her mascara-lined eyes blazed an angry green.

"Better sleep with one eye open tonight." She said.

"I don't need to. I'll be next to Asha, without you."

She turned bright red. She narrowed her eyes. That emerald green, it stung like poison.

"Hey. What are you saying to him?" The smokeshow was looking at them from the, now opened, gate.

"Nothing." She said and she prodded him in the back with the rifle again. "Move."

Asha's room was nice, it turned out. Nicer than what he'd seen of the rest of the building. It was round, as big as the living room in the apartment back in the city. It was lit with a series wall sconces fixed just above head level. They must have had running power, because all the bulbs in the building were electric. The same was true in her room, but these glowed a deeper, moody orange than the white halogen that lit everywhere else. It gave everything a warm, mystical feeling. Like he was in the firelit cave of those Giant Amazonians he had first thought of when he saw her.