The Last One Left Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly looked shocked. She raised a hand to her mouth. Again, she looked so severely cute when she was embarrassed.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She said, "You're the first guy we've ever seen and I just..."

"No. No, it's cool. I liked it, really. That's what I'm saying. It was hot. It was like a challenge. It was like you found me so hot you couldn't help yourself. I loved that, but if you just treated me like a piece of meat, then I'd be pissed off."

She lowered her hand and thought about what he said. He felt a little bad for letting his eyes drop to admire her body, right after talking about how you shouldn't treat people like pieces of meat, but she looked so good in that tight harness, with her perky little tits and the tattoos that just demanded attention, and the green too. It pulled it all together. Punkish in a cute way, almost like a pixie.

"Yeah. That's it. It's like you can be rough with someone but not be a bitch about it." She rested her head against the wall. "Listen. That stuff you promised. Letting me do stuff to you."

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to just because you promised. I don't think I'd feel good about it if you weren't into it."

"Are you kidding?"

His response surprised her.

"What?"

"I'm super into it. I'm already thinking about it."

It was true. Watching her there, naked save for the harness and tights, the thought of hooking up with Fae for a little sub-play was already bringing back his hard on, only now he didn't care. It was a good ache.

"But you said..."

"Yeah, I know, but it's like that powerplay thing. It's a thing we'd be doing. It's not just me waking up somewhere tied to a bed with a stranger. Plus I'd be there for you. A cute little thing like you letting loose all her depraved thoughts and desires. Finally getting a chance to be the one in charge." He shrugged. "I don't know, don't ask me to explain it. But believe me when I tell you I'm into it."

She chuckled, still a little surprised.

"Well.. Okay." She smiled. Her teeth shone and it was a nice smile. Full of joy. "It's a date."

He smiled back.

"Well okay then. And if any of those girls out there harass you, you just tell me. I'll sort them out."

She scoffed.

"You know some of them are a lot tougher than you are." She said, but she was smiling. It was playful. "No offense, but I don't think you'd be much of a threat to them."

"Well it's simple, I'll just march right up to them, get in their face and tell them that if they don't leave you alone..." He was standing now, jabbing his finger at an imaginary raider. "That I'm not gonna fuck them. Let's see if they keep harassing you after they lose their only chance as some dick."

For a moment she didn't know what to say. Then, to his surprise, she laughed. Not in a mocking, taunting way like with so many of the others, but a genuine laugh, and he couldn't help but laugh too.

"You certainly have a high opinion of yourself." She said. Hooking a finger over her bottom lip. Her eyes had deepened while she laughed. What Delta called the 'fuck me' eyes.

"What can I say?" He said. "I'm one of a kind."

Then neither of them said anything. The air in the room was still heavy from the sex with Marta. They kept looking at each other, then she stopped smiling. She stepped forward, the thin chains tinkled softly.

She reached him and she slipped her hands around his sides. He curled his hands around her shoulders. She closed her eyes and craned her face up to him with her lips parted.

He felt his cock growing against her hip. She had to have felt it too.

He reached down and pressed his lips to hers. She moaned between the kisses, like Marta, only a little squeakier, like a mouse.

"Why am I not surprised?" The voice made them both jump. They broke their kissing and looked at the doorway. Fae had left the door open and standing in front of it, somehow she'd crept in without making a sound, was Asha.

Chapter 5 - Safeword

Fae broke away from him and stood with her head down and her fingers clasped in front of her thighs.

He stared at Fae in shock but she gave him a sly wink and a half smile.

All part of the game. He thought. Nice one, Fae. He decided he liked her.

Asha strode into the room. She was wearing a cut off top that was tight, but hung loose like a curtain below her huge tits. The short sleeves bulged over her shoulder muscles. It was cut off, and again his eyes were drawn to that smooth rack of abs and the deep grooves of her pelvis muscles. She wore the thong he had seen earlier and nothing else. Its straps rode high over her hips. The center was nothing more than a tight black little strip. For the first time, without those baggy fatigue pants, he could see her powerful legs. Great calf muscles and hard thighs. He could imagine a watermelon getting crushed between those things. Then he thought about them wrapping around the sides of his head, and another pulse of arousal shot through his lower half.

Holy fuck. She's built like a goddess.

All of it was topped with a huge mane of carrot coloured hair.

She took Fae's chin between her thumb and forefinger and raised her face to meet hers.

"Why did I think it was a good idea to leave you alone with him?"

"I'm sorry, Asha."

"Did you fuck him?"

"No." She said. "We just kissed. I swear."

Asha studied her face. Then she let it go and stepped back. Without looking she whacked a panel by the door and it closed by itself with a heavy thunk.

"Get him hard for me." She said.

"Um... He's already hard."

"Then get him harder."

The Kid just stood there while Fae unbuttoned his jeans. They came loose and dropped to the floor. She got down on her knees and took his cock into her mouth without a word. The suddenness of it shocked him more than the feel. It was like a soft warm heaven. Seeing her in her little slave getup beneath him only made him even harder, which he supposed was what Asha had told her to do. She was almost as good as Delta, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Delta had been especially talented.

He looked across the room and saw that Asha was watching them. Scrutinizing the two of them as Fae's green head of hair moved back and forth. She stopped to slurp up some dripping spit, then she started again. Asha seemed satisfied, she was running her broad hand across her abs, tracing the flesh with her fingertips. The hand reached up under the shirt and started playing there. When it pulled away, The Kid saw that one of her nipples was now hard as a gemstone, poking through the tight top.

"Ok stop."

Fae did, with one final slurp. She stood and wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. Then she stood to attention like the good slave she was, ready for her next command.

"Don't move." Asha pointed at him and he obeyed. "Take your shirt off and step out of those pants."

He did. He stood there completely naked with his cock sticking straight out like, a little awkwardly. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know if he wanted to say anything. Suddenly being bossed around wasn't so bad. It worked for him now. He liked it, being twin slaves with Fae for Asha's pleasure like this.

Just so long as she doesn't make me wear the outfit.

Then Asha walked up to Fae and grabbed the chains that looped down from her neck to her wrists. She pulled her along like a puppy and she stopped right in front of The Kid. She towered over him, looking down with an evil smile on her broad face.

Her hand shot out and she grabbed his crotch. She did it hard, but in a strangely gentle way. She wasn't out to hurt him, not really, more likely she just wanted to send a jolt through him.

Mission accomplished.

He groaned.

Her hand worked, cradling and squeezing his junk making it ache. A couple more minutes of that and he would explode. She didn't rub it or jerk him off, it was more like she squeezed it to send his pleasure sensors into overload.

"Here's the deal, kid. I'm going to get a little rough with you. That's how we like it here, don't we Fae?"

Fae nodded, but she was peeking up from her downward glance. From the look in her eyes she liked the look of him squirming there in Asha's grasp.

Cheeky bitch. She's supposed to be the submissive one here.

"We don't make anyone do anything here, but I don't remember what it's like to have a man, so things may get a little nuts. I might get a little...carried away."

She squeezed a little harder and he groaned against the feel of it. It hurt, but it felt so good.

"You want out, you say so now. You change your mind, you just shout out the safeword. 'Artichoke'. Once you say it, it's over, and you're out of here. No more pussy from me, no pussy from Fae, and no pussy from any of the other girls here. You got it?"

Behind her Fae giggled. Asha raised an eyebrow at her.

Marta. He thought. She's laughing because Asha doesn't know about Marta.

Through bared teeth he just about managed to respond.

"Got it."

She let go. He gasped for air like a man saved from drowning.

"So what's it going to be? Are you in for the ride?"

She stood there with her hands on her hips. The way that t-shirt hung over her breasts. When she stood this close to him he could see her body up underneath it. The skin shaded by the shirt, a glimpse of the underside of her tits.

Fuck. He thought. And those arms. He never dreamed he'd be so turned on by a big girl, but seeing her tower over him now...It was no wonder she had her own personal army of sex slaves.

He thought about the stuff he found in her drawer. The scary looking metal stuff. He looked at Fae and thought about their conversation, but more than anything, he thought about the fire burning in his crotch, the power Asha held over him, that confidence that lit a fire in his balls. He wanted her and he wanted her bad. If the only way to fuck her was to let her be the boss, then she was the boss.

"Fuck it." He said. "You only live once."

Asha smiled. Fae smiled too.

Asha clicked her fingers.

"Fae." she said. "Chain him up."

Fae looked up and beamed. That big grin of hers that he thought was so fucking cute.

"Yes ma'am."

Part 3 Coming Soon