The Last One Left Pt. 02

Story Info
The Kid and his girls set off, but they run into trouble.
13.3k words
4.53
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys/gals. Isn't this exciting? The Kid certainly got some good news at the end of the last chapter. Please let me know what you think of this next part. The story's going to kick off in earnest and as you might expect (or hope) some new arrivals are going to throw a wrench in the works on The Kids trip to the compound.

-

The Last One Left

Part 2: The Raiders

Chapter 1 - The Vacation

It turned out that 'Delta' and 'Amanda' weren't their real names.

They explained to The Kid that no one knew what had happened to the world. Everyone they had met had simply woken up just as he had, without a name or a history. Everyone back at the compound had chosen their own names.

"How many of you are there?"

"I don't know, maybe twenty?" Amanda told him. "More or less."

"There's only twenty people left?"

"No, I mean at our compound. There's other people too. All over the place."

"Some are dangerous." Delta told him as she examined a couple of cans of tinned beef before tossing them into the shopping cart.

They were picking out food for the road because in three days, Amanda decided, the trio would set off for the compound. Until then, the plan was to explore the city together and have as much fun with the time together as they could.

It was fun, really fun.

Delta never seemed to run out of energy. Just when The Kid stopped expecting it, she would suddenly appear behind him, her hand reaching down the front of his pants, or jump in front of him, taking his hand and leading him off somewhere for some alone time. It didn't matter if he was tired, she knew how to pout, tease, or plead for it in just the right way to get him going again. Whether they were in a store, the library, or even out there on the street, she was always ready for more, and he would have to unbuckle his pants and let her start sucking him off, right then and there.

She did it eagerly every time, like she was hungry for it. He supposed she was, they told him they had 'woken up' a year ago and no one since then had seen a single man anywhere. Delta was making up for lost time and The Kid was happy to oblige.

Sometimes Amanda joined even in, but more often she just watched. She was more patient, preferring to wait until they were back in the apartment or in a more cozy setting, but even she couldn't hold back her excitement for long.

One time, when Delta went off to find some magazines or something to bring along to read on the road, Amanda had seized on The Kid, grateful for the chance to spend some one on one time together.

"I thought she'd never leave." She said between har passionate kisses. As he fucked her she told him, "Sometimes... I just want you...all to myself.

Amanda would signal she was ready to fuck differently to Delta. She was more sly, more cunning about it. While Delta would slide up against him, touching him, or searching for kisses with her lips, or bringing his hand up in hers to grab her tits, Amanda made it more of a game. She would tease him by saying something dirty before walking off, or bending over him to reach something, or pushing her hips against his, grinding against his jeans before pretending it was an innocent accident and wandering off. Sometimes she would disappear and when he'd go looking for her, he'd find her naked, ready and waiting for him.

Of course, there were times when it was his turn to instigate things and neither of the girls ever chose to disobey him. He would, on a whim, tell Amanda to come closer, or for Delta to take her clothes off and not put them back on until he said. He did it for them, because he knew they liked it, but he did it for himself too. Sometimes he let Amanda suck his cock while Delta could only watch, pouting in that cute way she did. Other times he'd fuck Delta and let Amanda watch, but Amanda liked it that way.

They spent a whole afternoon and evening picking out movies in a DVD store and watching them on the player in the back office. None of them knew anything about movies, so they picked the ones with the coolest covers but they were all so boring they just let them play while they made their own entertainment together.

It would be harder to fuck on the road (not that they weren't going to try) so they had their fun with it while they could. They enjoyed themselves out and about, doing it on benches, or in the seats at movie theaters. There was something exhilarating about fucking out in the open space, in the city, with no one there to watch or judge. They could be as loud as they wanted, and The Kid liked it when they were. Especially Delta, she squealed and moaned when he or Amanda fucked her and he loved the sound of it, bouncing off the high rise buildings downtown, loud enough to maybe bring all those vanished people back just to see what the commotion was.

Back in the apartment was fun too, but by then they were usually too tired to do anything crazy, except for Delta, with her seemingly endless supply of energy. It had a deeper, more intimate feel than their freeuse fucks around town. After finishing their dinner, The Kid and Amanda were usually ready to turn in, but they let Delta expend her final burst of energy on them as they lay there next to each other. It was fun to lie by Amanda's nude body, watching the swell of her perky tits and curve of her flat stomach rise and fall against the bed, as Delta would take turns between eating between her thighs and sucking his cock. He'd kiss Amanda sleepily, feeling her tongue search his, as Delta brought him closer and closer with hers.

The Kid had found a motorbike easy enough. There was a whole dealership downtown. He'd had his pick of the lot. Delta had come along with him to help him choose. She knew far more about motorcycles than he did, and after they'd had a little fun in the back office (another one of her sudden bursts of energy), she'd picked out a shiny chopper for him. It looked like the kind of thing he'd seen in the Ghost Rider comics he'd found in an old bookstore uptown.

"How do I look?" He asked when he straddled it for the first time.

Delta smiled. He thought she looked so cute when she smiled like that.

"Hot." She said she leaned over the handlebars and gave him a kiss. "All you need is a leather jacket."

They rode back to the apartment together, with Delta on the back of the chopper's seat. The whole way she was toying with him. He had trouble keeping his grip on the handlebars as her fingers slipped over his thighs, brushing the length of his stiffening cock over the fabric of his jeans.

"It's a shame we can't ride like this all the way."

"I know." She said, "But I need to take my own things. I'll make it up to you whenever we stop to rest."

The Kid smiled at the idea of it as they drove ahead toward the setting sun. It was their last trip around the empty streets of the nameless city.

It was a good three days, but the vacation had to end eventually. It was time to head back. Amanda was certain that the others at the compound would worry about them if they stayed away any longer.

"They're going to love you there." Delta told him, the final night, as they lay together in the double bed. All their stuff was in the living room, ready to pick up and go first thing in the morning,.

"Am I going to love them?" He murmured back, half asleep.

"Oh yeah." Amanda said. "Especially Madame Bissette."

They'd mentioned that name before. Apparently she was their leader.

They woke at six. Earlier than The Kid had woken up in... well forever. Amanda had grabbed a battery powered alarm clock from somewhere and it let out its shrill electric cry relentlessly.

"Oh god. Can't we wait five more minutes."

Amanda was already out of bed, and stretching. She was naked and her lithe gymnast's body looked golden in the sunlight spilling from the window. Delta was sitting up in bed and rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Fine." She said. "But me and Delta are going to shower now."

The Kid threw the covers back and pulled himself upright.

"Well come on then!" He said, suddenly awake and full of energy. "We're burning daylight."

He picked Amanda up off the ground and she let out a cry of laughter as he carried her to the bathroom.

Chapter 2 - You Have To Hide

Then, they were off. The three of them speeding down the highway that Delta and Amanda had originally come to town from. Amanda said it was a five day ride, maybe six with an extra person. The way was easy because there were no other vehicles on the road. You saw a couple here and there in the city, but The Kid had expected cars and buses all over the place. Thankfully, the road was clear.

The Kid rode slow at first. He struggled to stay steady when he picked up any real speed and for the first day and half of the second, they reckoned the trip might be a couple days longer than Amanda had first guessed.

Amanda had noticed him struggling early on and looked at him over her shoulder as she rode a few feet ahead.

"Need some help?"

"You just stick to what you do best." He called back, smiling, trying to pretend the rumbling machine beneath his legs wasn't terrifying to him.

"What's that?" She said.

"Looking beautiful."

He caught that devilish smile of hers and realized he liked the way she looked when she rode. Her bike was different to his and Delta's. It was a sleeker design. The kind you lay on top of instead of sat on, with a foreign sounding name. He had seen bikes like that at the dealership but he hadn't really liked the look of them, but he had to admit that they looked pretty good when a girl like Amanda was riding one.

Eventually he got the hang of the chopper and pretty soon he was shooting ahead of both of them. The first time he passed Delta he looked back at her, smiled and stuck his tongue out.

"Whoooo!" She cried. Her hair was whipping in the wind, loosely tied down by a red bandana. She rewarded him by pulling the top of her white cotton tank top down to show off her left breast. She stuck her tongue out and winked back.

She hadn't been kidding about the rest stops either. It must have been the speed theyrode at, or the feel of the open road, or just the vibrations of the motorcycle, but Delta was like an insatiable demon whenever they stopped, whether to camp for the night or just a quick water break. There was nothing to the side of the highway but dirt and dust, so he couldn't take her anywhere to fuck, but she didn't care. She was happy enough to just jump down in front of him and start sliding her lips around his cock. It was like being blown by a machine. She would just go and go furiously, so hard that even Amanda was shocked.

"Isn't she good?" Amanda said while Delta did her thing.

"Huuuhh-Oh? Oh, yeah. She's so good."

Amanda grinned and kissed him while she stroked Delta's hair.

Delta's throat worked like a moist piston and more than once he would come before he could warn her. She didn't mind. Out here, it was quicker and cleaner to just swallow.

The Kid thought it would be all fun and games the whole way there, but the good times came to a sudden halt about halfway through the fourth day.

The Kid was riding at the back, enjoying the view of Amanda's ass in leather ahead of him. Suddenly something passed by his right side, as if another vehicle was going the other way. He realized Delta, who had been up in front, wasn't there anymore.

Then Amanda hit the brakes and zipped past him too. He stopped, almost falling over on the bike as he hit the breaks. He realized that the first thing that had passed him had been Delta, but he had no clue what would make her stop like that. He looked back to see them both in the road. Amanda had gotten off of her bike and was walking toward Delta. Then they started talking but they were too far away for him to hear.

The Kid swung his leg off of his bike and started to walk over, but he forgot the kickstand and the bike fell to its side with a loud metal scraping sound.

"Shit!"

The pack he had strapped to the back was still on it.

Whatever. He thought. I'll deal with it later.

"What's wrong?" he said, when he reached the others. Delta looked at him. He was surprised to discover fear in those big blue eyes. It was the first time he'd ever seen her look afraid.

Amanda's face was stony, serious.

"That." She said, and pointed.

The landscape ahead was mostly flat, but to the East were a range of hills that rose up and became mountains even ahead. From this distance the snowcaps only looked like outlines against the sky, like a painter had forgotten to fill them in with colour. Roads snaked their way down the hills and stretched out toward the highway, joining it up ahead somewhere.

He could see something moving down that hill.

"What is it?" He said, squinting.

"It's a party. They're riding out this way."

"What? Who is?"

He looked back and he saw that tears were welling in Delta's eyes. Amanda looked dead serious. All of her mischief and playfulness was gone.

"There's no time to explain. We should have been careful but we're too close. They have scouts and they're that close they've definitely seen us, but they might not have seen you. Understand?"

"No. Are they dangerous?"

"No. Well, not normally."

"What do you mean?"

"They're like raiders. You know that comic you showed me? The one about the end of the world? They're like the raiders in that, but they're not killers. We've dealt with them before."

"Well what do they do?"

"They're tough. They like to bully people, take a tax of food and supplies off of the people they find. It means they don't have to go look for it themselves. We didn't think we'd see them again because we ran into them on the way here."

The Kid suddenly understood.

"But if they find me..." He said. "They might do something unpredictable."

"Right."

"So what do we do?"

He spun and looked again. The black shape was gone but he could hear them now in the stillness, somewhere in the distance, buzzing like a mosquito. He scanned the horizon but he couldn't find them.

"We don't have a lot of time." Amanda said.

"You have to hide." Delta said, her voice nearly breaking.

"Yeah." He said. Looking around. "Hide..."

"There, see? Up there."

He looked.

Oh thank god. He thought.

At the side of the highway was a dirt road that disappeared into a wall of trees.

"Go down there and find a place to hide." Amanda said. "I'll give you a whistle when the coast is clear. Got it?"

"Right. Wait...no. What about my bike?"

"Leave it! If you run it, it will make too much noise and if you drag it it'll just slow you down."

"Shit. Alright."

"We'll get rid of them."

"Ok." But he didn't ask how.

He looked again and realized he could see the riders now. They traveled in a big pack, and they traveled fast. A number of bikes and cars were crossing the horizon. Soon they would meet the highway and then it wouldn't matter how far away they looked. Riding a road as clear as this, they'd be here in minutes, not hours

He ran up to Delta and gave her a kiss. She kissed him back eagerly. When he pulled away tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"It'll be ok." He told her.

"I don't want them to take you."

"I'll be fine. Just stay calm."

He turned and gave Amanda a kiss too but she turned and took it on the cheek.

I guess she's not as romantic when shit hits the fan. He thought.

He ran up the dirt road and got past the treeline.

He didn't dare go too far. He wanted to be able to hear Amanda's signal when it came, plus part of him wanted to see these 'raiders' when they showed up. He left the trail and started walking between the trees, stepping over roots and mounds underfoot. The air here was rich with the smell of pine. He hadn't realized the city's air was so sterile and tasteless. This little patch of woodland was alive to his senses. If he wasn't so nervous, he might have been able to enjoy it more. If they got out of this jam, he decided he'd take Amanda and Delta to a picnic out here to celebrate. He liked the idea of rolling around in the mossy grass with the two of them.

Bad time to get yourself riled up. He thought and he knew it was true, so he stopped thinking about it.

He found a little spot he could lay down and peek over without being easy to spot. From there he could see through the space between the trees out onto the road. It wasn't that far out and he could see the girls clearly. He knew it might be smarter to go further into the woods, but he didn't want to miss the chance to see others. Right now he'd only ever known two people his whole life (as he remembered it). Now he had a chance to see more. Maybe dozens more.

Amanda paced back and forth while Delta sat, glum, on her motorbike. Occasionally, Amanda gazed toward the woods. He thought that if she could see him she'd wave or signal for him to get out of sight, but she didn't. He figured that must be a good sign, and if they started to come this way, he could just move.

The riders came and The Kid couldn't believe it. There were ten of them at least. They rode on bikes, and in cars. There was a huge four by four the likes of which he'd never seen before with a huge bed sticking out the back. It was shiny black and amazingly clean, especially compared to the other vehicles. He saw a bulky silhouette inside. It looked like only one person was riding in the truck, despite its size.

Girls jumped off their bikes and stepped out of their cars. They walked over to Amanda and Delta where they waited. Some carried rifles and others had pistols. 'S never seen a gun before but he knew what these looked like from comics and movie posters. Most of them carried knives in holsters like Delta and Amanda did.

They all looked crazy. Some had shaved their heads down to a thin dark fuzz. Others had big bushy hair dos or styles that had been shaved just on one side or dyed crazy colors like blue, pink or bright green. Each of them wore random scraps of clothing. Denim vests, leather corsets, tight white t-shirts knotted just below the breasts. One of them was wearing a bright red bra that looked like lingerie except she had a pair of khaki trousers and walking boots on too. Most of the girls had wild styles of black paint on their cheeks or around their eyes. He even saw one of them wearing cherry red lipstick

A raider with hair as blond as Amanda's (but cut much shorter), and a rifle slung on her back, was talking with Amanda and Delta.

The raider spoke, and Amanda shrugged. She said something. The raider looked at Delta, who nodded.

Another girl pointed to the bike lying in the middle of the road. She had skin the color of chocolate and a high and wild afro. The Kid's eye was drawn to her legs, which were crossed with holster and pouch straps from hip to knee. He liked the way the straps hugged her dark thighs.

Amanda shrugged again but the raider shook her head.

She walked back towards the huge truck. It was the only car that wasn't empty. The other raiders just stood around, waiting. Amanda and Delta looked at eachother. Even from here he could tell they were getting nervous.

The raider, the one with the straps on her thighs, reached the truck and leaned against the window. He couldn't see the driver's side so he lost her, but the figure inside shifted and he guessed that her and the driver were talking.

Then the raider reappeared and the door on the driver's side opened.

Holy shit.

A woman stepped out. She was tall. Really tall. When she straightened she towered over the roof of the truck. She had a wild mane of orange hair. She walked toward Amanda and Delta slowly. When the rest of her appeared from behind the truck The Kid's actually gasped.

She was built like a house. Not only was she tall but she was blessed with thick muscles and abs so well defined that he could see them, even from here. She wore a pair of combat trousers with dusty kneepads and huge black boots. As she walked, two massive tits like ripe watermelons bounced beneath a tight red tube top covered by a tiny leather jacket that barely came down past her shoulder blades. She had two black lines of paintstick over each cheek and a tight little military cap that didn't even begin to cover the frizzy flow of hair that ran over each shoulder.