All Comments on 'The Last One to Know'

by JohnThursday

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good stuff

Loved this story, you're a very talented writer!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So why is this in incest if they are not related?

JohnThursdayJohnThursdayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To lujon...

Fair question... but the story Amy shares is about her father,even though it's not a consumated sexual relationship, yet.

Other chapters of this will follow, and the incestuous portions will be in there, although they are just part of the story of these two characters.

Do you feel that's outside the bounds of this category? Just asking...

JohnThursdayJohnThursdayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To lujon...

I tried replying to your comment. I'm not sure it worked. Is there a better way to do that than leaving a comment here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!!!!!!!!

Very nice and wet now

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

@JohnThursday

If there is no actual incest then it isnt incest,

Otherwise under this rubric you could just as easily insert a scene where they are talking in the bathroom one of them takes a dump, flushes it, and post the story to fetish claiming its about shit play,

Until there is real incest its just erotic coupling

JohnThursdayJohnThursdayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To lujon....

I'm going to disagree, because I read your explanation as a distinction without a difference, a matter of degree rather than type.

Let's use homicide as an example. First-degree Murder, Second-degree Murder, Third-degree Murder... Voluntary Manslaughter, Involuntary Manslaughter... all are homicides, distinguishable by various factors established by statutory law. Those factors do not negate the homicide that must be present in each case.

I'm posting a series of story chapters that have a father-daughter incest fantasy as the starting point for the entire story. I think that does enough to establish the basis for this Incest/Taboo category on this website. It's not as all-out as, let's say, a Japanese porn film where the entire family fucks each other at the dinner table, but that's First-degree Incest. I'll call my first chapter "Involuntary Incest Fantasy," if I may, since the Amy character never intended to see her father in that light, but became caught up in the circumstances of her sexual awakening and the accidental run-in with her father. (And by the way... this story is a fictionalized account of a relationship situation I found myself in, when I was about thirty years old.)

You and I might never reach any degree of agreement on this, but that's my point of view. I'm glad to have this exchange. It sharpens the thinking process.

Cheers...

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Pt 1

So far, I'm not impressed.

JohnThursdayJohnThursdayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To sp9983

Lucky you, then, that this site has thousands of other writers and stories. I'm sure you'll find some that suit you.

Good luck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Extremely Erotic! The writing draws you in and makes you want to read the next word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 1😋

Loved it, headed for part 2 now😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnThursday@JohnThursday
You can write for others, or write the sex you like. I write the sex I like, the sex I have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES