The last ride

Story Info
Passionate and juicy sex for the last time.
830 words
3.54
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm breaking up with my girlfriend after a very long term relationship. She's cute, very cute. She's nice, she's open, the sex is good. Yet I need some time for me, to discover myself and grow up. So I'm breaking up. To make things clear and avoid over attachment, I'm sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room, and she's sleeping in the bedroom. This is my last night at our place. A friend proposed me a free room if I needed space, which I accepted. My girlfriend is very comprehensive and let me go, not without being emotional. For this last night she wants to stay with me in the sofa bed. I'm not against. I appreciate her company.

The sofa bed is a not-so-comfy unfolded mat with springs. The curtains in the living room are almost transparent which let the yellowish street lights filter in the room. She's on my side hugging my chest with her head resting on my shoulder. She smells good, she cannot hide her emotions and I can feel it. I can hear her breath in the darkness. I imagine her sweet lips, I turn my head slowly and I kiss her. This is a very tender and passionate kiss despite the situation. Quickly the heat of the passion grows in our bodies. We already lost each others, so we don't really have anything to lose by letting all go. I roll over her. I kiss her with passion. I roll my tongue down, over her tender lips, sweet neck, and firm breast. She's already breathing deeply. She knows what will happen. She knows the pleasure she gets when we have passionate sex, and this time is very passionate. I caress her legs and lower belly. I go down a bit more. Her vagina is wet and I'm not surprised. I roll my fingers around her clit. I play with her pleasure. I make her cum a first time with my fingers as I know how to do it with her.

I always like to make her cum a first time before the penetration. She's just more wet and her pleasure is decoupled. My dick is rock hard and simply slide in without condom. Feeling her wet lips squeezing me thigh is a real pleasure. I take my time to appreciate it. Then I increase the rhythm and I make her cum a second time. At this point, I would have normally cum as well, but I'm kind of detached from the situation. All of this is so weird. I'm leaving her but I'm having one of the best sex of my life! Wtf? I pull out from her. My dick is full of her juice and she doesn't really like to taste it. However, I like to taste her. I go down her open legs and taste her pussy and juice. I fucking love it when I'm excited!

I know she takes a while to cum with my tongue and we are not patient enough. Not long later I go over her and present her my dick still wet. She looks at me meaning she doesn't want to suck it with her taste on it. I insist not so much and she starts sucking it. She's excited, so she doesn't really mind her pussy juice. She drools on my dick and I can feel it sliding well. She's doing a really nice job in this weird posture. She's in between lying down and seated, but head up to reach my dick. I pull out and she thinks it's time for penetration again, but I place her on four legs facing me. I give her my dick again and she sucks it. She's giving me a very passionate blowjob. She's sharing her pleasure through her mouth and I love it.

I ask to take her in the ass and she replies a gentle yes. I realize at this point, there is nothing much she would refuse tonight, she's just focusing on her pleasure. I place her on doggy style, facing the window. The yellowish street lights give a nice effect on her skin. She's offering her body, ass up, open for me. She's facing straight, holding on the sofa backrest, probably eyes closed. I can't resist to bite her ass cheek and lick her little hole. I then approach my dick rock hard to her little exposed hole. My dick is wet and slides slowly and steadily in her butt. It usually takes her an adaptation time in her ass before she starts enjoying the moment, but this time she's panting right away. I move in her gently but I keep a rhythm. My dick squeezed tight, going deep down into her. She starts screaming out of pleasure. She's so good, she's so tight. I'm now banging her hard and she screams on the rhythm of my movements. She cums out loud and I cum in her. This was our last ride...