Yasmin in Canada

Story Info
Six holy men banish the adulterous couple.
2.4k words
3.09
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

Yasmin in Canada

When Nazrim made me an offer to join his computer company, so that I could take customer service and troubleshooting from his hands, I enjoyed my new roles. I also found myself doing quite a bit of training.

In-house, people found they could come to me to sort out problems with their computers. Previously Nazrim would be short-tempered with them, overwhelmed with all he needed to do for his customers. One was the wife of Nazrim's elder brother, a fellow director of the company. Her laptop was not connecting to the office network. I quickly found the problem to be the network node and asked the engineering team to replace it. Meanwhile I told her to use the one on my desk when I was either out on customer calls or not using it. This brought her to be at one corner of my desk for long periods and we got talking.

One afternoon I noticed her breasts were bouncing rather more than usual as she walked in her brisk manner. She caught me looking at them and asked, "What are you staring at?" even though it was obvious it was her tits that'd caught my attention.

"Nothing," I shrugged.

"You naughty boy. Don't you know I am married?"

"So am I Yasmin!" With a cheeky smile splitting my face. "Do you think being married has damaged me in any way?"

Laughing, she threw a crumpled-up ball of paper at me and walked back to her desk, now repaired. Every so often she found an excuse to come to my desk to ask me a question about her work, which involved spreadsheets filled with her figures.

One afternoon, during lunch hour we found ourselves alone in the upstairs office. The directors were out on business, and most of the other staff were downstairs. Yasmin came to my desk as I was playing a motor racing simulation game. Cheekily, I threw an arm around her waist.

"Don't be silly, Rob! What if someone came and found you doing that?" But she had not moved away or attempted to remove my arm from her body.

In answer I rubbed her sides gently, at the same time pulling her closer to me so that the side of my face lay against her boobs.

"Rob, really you are being very childish!" Yet she made no move. I rubbed my face against her like a cat does and pretended to purr. She moulded herself closer to me. I left off the mouse with my right hand and turned her body fully to face me, dragging my lower teeth over her breast. Consumed with lust she put her arm around my neck.

Next to my desk was a large window, with floor-length drapes. I flung them around us shielding us from the sight of anyone entering the room, and then rolling my chair to pull her to sit on my lap. I rubbed her thighs while my mouth was exploring her boobs, still covered in her heavy acrylic dress. I took a further step when I went under the hem of her dress to caress her thighs. She shifted to part them for me.

"Has Salim damaged anything here?" That was her husband.

"Shut up!" I delved further up the thighs until I came up against her panty, encountering her pussy lips. They were swollen to the point of filling up her panty, but whether that was their natural state or it was due to excitement I was prevented from finding out by the sound of footsteps approaching the top of the stairs. She jumped up from my lap and straightened her clothes, looking as innocent as possible.

"Can you use that formula to calculate interest as well as principal owed?" She was standing a pace or two from the edge of my desk. Nazrim came in looking hurried as if he were being pursued, barely glancing at us.

"Sure, but you have to change the arguments to the formula if you don't want garbage results," I responded in as level a voice as I could muster.

Nazrim barreled to his office and closed the door. We heard a muffled voice demand of the receptionist, "Give me Rimmerfors, please!" We knew he would be occupied for the next ten minutes with his biggest client. Still, Yasmin left my desk with a sort of disappointed look on her face. In the evening as she left the office to pick up her kids from school, she looked forlornly at me as she went out of the door.

We did not get a chance to further our explorations until the following week. She came back from the staff canteen where she, her husband, brother in law, his wife and the chief accountant had lunch they had brought from home served to them. She found me at the computer engrossed. I did not discern her presence until she threw her arms around my neck. I turned and planted a huge kiss on her lips. I fumbled with the buttons on her white silken blouse to get at her boobs. I had been dying to see and hold them in my hands. At the same time she threw one leg over me and I could smell her juices of arousal. She must have been thinking of this moment from the minute she woke up in the morning!

I overcame both blouse and bra and pulled one ripe melon into the open air. My, my! The nipple was so swollen, with its aureole gathered tightly, forming little gulleys and valleys from that summit to the abundant light flesh. I squeezed it around my palm leaving the nipple showing between my thumb and forefinger. I brought my mouth to meet my hand, pulling the nipple hard into my mouth. My other hand was already exploring the thighs, now well parted. She rocked under the double assault, threatening to fall over me.

"Aaah, Rob my darling!" she ejaculated. My hand reached up to the junction of thighs and discovered the valley formed by the slit of her cunt. I ran my forefingers nail along it and she collapsed onto my lap. I only held onto the nipple with my mouth with some difficulty. Fondling her cunt with one hand and sucking her breast with my mouth brought her to sudden crisis. She held onto my neck with such power I almost feared being strangled. Slowly the orgasm released her and she subsided. But she wanted more, apparently.

"Come with me!" She pulled her skirt down and buttoned her blouse. I got up from my chair as she grabbed her car keys from her handbag. In the nick of time she remembered. "Meet me in Basement 3 by a different route."

I took the stairs down while she went on the lift. There was a guard at the corner of the dim basement, which was lucky that we did not arrive together. He would have gotten curious after waiting for the car to leave, and come to investigate. How demeaning it would be, for the Customer Support Manager and Director of the Company to be found naked by a security guard! I found her already sitting in the car. As soon as I entered we fell upon one another. She then moved to sit astride me in the passenger seat. I worked her panty off while pulling my trousers down to expose my cock. Consumed by the urgency of our desire for one another, we were in a tearing hurry; luckily we did not. I pointed my cock right up her channel, and she, as soon as she felt me at her opening, pushed down. She was already wet, but she still needed to pull back a little to let the stem of my cock get coated with the juices. In three strokes we were all the way in. She rocked herself on me with great urgency, making short quick strokes, which took her right to the edge. She climaxed very fast, due to the damned up desire that had her in its grip all day long. She collapsed onto my chest, heaving with ragged breath. Slowly she climbed down the mountain of lust, finding my cock still rock hard inside her.

"Darling, you are still rigid? Let's go together now!" Again she started her rocking motions upon my lap. She picked up speed rapidly driving me straight up into the skies of orgasm. I erupted mightily into her insides, pouring what felt like molten lava from the tip of my cock. I felt, rather than heard, her mouth open to utter something but apart from an expulsion of air, no voice could be heard. This time I felt a little juice run out onto my thighs. She fell onto my chest panting like a deer pursued.

************************************************

The three sheikhs and three ministers of the Gospel had to make a ruling in a difficult case. An employee had seduced the wife of one of the directors of the company he worked in. Sacking him would not satisfy the injury of her husband, while the employees wife was smarting under the perceived hurt of infidelity of her husband in his workplace. Under the law there was no offence called 'infidelity' with which they could be charged. Salim did not want to trump up false charges against him, as he was otherwise a very good employee who had served them well, bringing tremendous growth to the company with his sharp wits of solving customer problems, as well as running very rewarding training programs for their large clients. He and his brother did not really want to lose him, yet there was no denying that he had committed an offense against Salim. He wanted the two of them punished but not severely enough that it would become public; giving the company they had painstakingly built over ten years a bad name was not an option.

After lengthy deliberations by the six holy men, their verdict was that the employee be punished under the unwritten rule that, if a man steals your wife the best punishment is to let him keep her. Salim was to give his wife a talaka a divorce under Muslim law, settling a sum on her. Robert was also to be issued an informal divorce, freeing his wife by paying her a sum. She would be required to sign a document that she has no further demands on him. Salim had stipulated that he never wants to lay eyes on either of them till his dying day. Penina, Robs wife echoed Salims sentiments. The holy men therefore excommunicated the sinning couple from all society in Nairobi, and they made it clear that the couple had better move elsewhere. They were considerate by giving them twenty-one days to finish all those arrangements.

************************

It left us with mixed feelings. Though we would have each other, we had been thrown outside of everything we had known all our lives. We talked at length about our predicament. Since Salim was the director of a reputable firm, the amount he was to pay Yasmin was nearly three times what I was fined. There we saw a glimmer of hope. Once Salim paid up, she would let me have something from her kitty, in case I did not have enough to pay mine. She reasoned that if I did not meet my obligation, it would take that much longer to leave Nairobi, when we may be charged with some offense. Salim, Nazrim, or the presiding judges could come up with something of a technical nature. So it made sense to do everything to fulfill the demands made of us.

"After all, everything I have now belongs to you, my darling!" she told me, with feeling.

"From now on, everything I own belongs to you, too! Even paying the amount is part of furthering our goals, isnt it?" I responded.

************************************************

Yasmin came in with her rapid footsteps, pulling the door against the cold autumn wind. This small office, a far cry from Nazrims in far-away Nairobi had been running for the last 4 months, after all the formalities of setting up a business in Canada had been completed. The city of Riviera, on the shores of the Gulf of St Lawrence suited us beautifully. We now had an Apple Computer agency, along with a dealership for HP printers that we sold bundled with the computers. I had found a ready market for training in various software packages, all of which I had learnt back in Nairobi.

Using all my savings, provident fund and by selling off a piece of land in Kitengela, I found I could pay off Penina; Yasmin had her full settlement from Salim. Her relatives in Canada, when they heard what had happened urged her insistently to move from "that horrible country with people as horrid as Salim and his brother." Conveniently they regarded Salim as the aggressor because he had divorced her. They welcomed her to go over to live with them in Canada where they promised to take care of her. She accepted their welcome to move to that country but "I won't take their hospitality," she told me. I asked why she was shy of receiving what was offered so freely to her.

"Who wants to be dependent? I don't want to be seen as their poor niece whom they rescued from Africa all my life. I have my own money that I have been investing in the stock market without telling either Salim or anyone else!"

This meant that with the balance that remained to me after paying off Penina, Yasmin's settlement as well as her investments we had enough of a nest egg to start a modest life together in that country or indeed any other. I would have preferred Australia but though she did not want to lean on her relatives, she felt more comfortable with some people nearby. Since I did not have relatives in that place down under' to me the one was just as good as the other.

We beat the 21-day deadline by three days, with the result that as it expired, we were already arriving at our destination. Our only misfortune was arriving just as summer was ending, during the worst of the heat waves. Ironically we left Kenya in the gloom of the rainy season, with its dark skies threatening rain at any moment, mud and floodwaters everywhere. People came from Canada to escape the worst of winter and to Kenya to enjoy the brilliant sunshine yet here we were coming from cold to searing heat!


tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers