The Last Satyr - Children of Eros Ch. 01

Story Info
A starving demigod finds sustenance in Abby’s sexual need.
2.7k words
4.69
11.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karob
Karob
73 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older at the time of the events described.

Please check the story tags if there are erotic genres you find distasteful and prefer to avoid. I like to cover a lot of ground, sometimes.

This short-short story is the first of many in a series called, "The Children of Eros," which focuses on the experiences of several mythic beings who survive through the ages by harvesting the emotional energy of human sexual release.

*****

Silenus paused at the brick corner of the campus cafeteria building where a large shrub blocked the line of sight from the security camera on the roof of the building across the street. He could easily smell the plant and animal flesh being charred and boiled and baked inside the kitchen for the consumption of the college students. Silenus was famished, but could stomach no such human food.

In his youth -- 5,000 years ago -- wandering the forests of ancient Greece, sustenance had come willingly, often eagerly, to Silenus. Maidens were always warned that, if they wandered too far into the woods, they would be taken by satyrs -- the wild, half-men of the forest. And yet, somehow, careless maidens -- and many older women -- strayed too far on a fairly regular basis.

Today's maidens, however, did not visit the woods alone in such great numbers, Silenus reflected, as he watched a panel van round a corner a block away and proceed toward him.

To his enhanced vision, there was a bright patch following alongside the van, where he could be unseen by the camera, or by any human observer. As the van passed the similar bright spot in which he stood, he slid smoothly into the lee of the van and trotted along beside it until it passed a low wall that concealed a waste dumpster.

Without pause, he darted behind the metal dumpster, jumped another wall, and trotted swiftly along a windowless brick wall to the corner, his hooves making no sound, even on the concrete sidewalk. He paused again, looking out over a broad, grassy hillside. Walkways crisscrossed the hill, and atop it stood another campus building. In the middle of the lawn was a tiny copse of trees.

There was a camera on the roof above him. Somehow, even on a clear, dry day, a moist leaf blown by the wind struck the lens of the camera and stuck there. Silently thanking his mother, Gaia, Silenus sped across the grass and into the invisibility of the small patch of trees and underbrush, his hooves leaving no mark at all in the grass.

Silenus lurked in the meager excuse for a forest, waiting, starving. Classes were in session, so there was little foot traffic along the two pathways that crossed a short distance from his shelter. Several young men passed, of no interest to the satyr. A dark-haired beauty walked by, and he scented her carefully, but she was sated, and needed none of his blessings.

He waited, patient as only an ancient thing can be, despite his gnawing hunger.

Abby

Abby hurried along the sidewalk toward the science building, carrying her books. She was late to class... again. Because she overslept... again. What waswrong with her? She'd been up half the night, thinking about Gordon, about how he'd ended it, aboutwhy he'd ended it.

She caught her toe on the sidewalk and stumbled. Her books spilled from her arms onto the ground. Shit! She knelt to gather them up. She wasnot a dud in bed. Shewasn't frigid, Abby thought, willing her eyes not to tear up.

Silenus

Silenus scented the young woman kneeling on the sidewalk. He scented her distress, her frustration, her need. Here was one who could accept what he had to offer. Swiftly, he sought among the brush of his infinitesimal forest, finding, quite improbably, exactly the leaves and herbs and vines he required.

As she picked up her books, the girl's head turned fractionally away from him, creating a bright spot in his sight where hers could no longer reach. He darted through it and behind her.

Supernaturally quick, he slapped leaves across her eyes and bound them in place with vines. When she opened her mouth to cry out, he slipped a bundle of leaves and herbs into it and whipped another vine around her head to hold it in place. Another vine he slipped around her wrists, binding them in front of her. One heartbeat had passed.

He picked her up and darted back into the shelter of his "forest." Another improbably convenient vine tossed over a branch suspended her with her toes barely touching the ground. A second heartbeat had passed.

Silenus happened to find a section of branch -- deadwood just perfectly the right length -- and used more vines to bind it between the girl's ankles, holding them apart. A third heartbeat had passed.

Abby

Abby's mouth was full of something that tasted tangy, and kind of smokey and a little sweet. "Mmmm. Mmm, mnmm," she said. She couldn't speak, and she couldn't spit it out. Her saliva soaked it, and the savory flavors ran down her throat.

Her eyes... she was blindfolded with something. Her heart began to beat hard, her breath fast and shallow through her nose. Her hands were tied... she was hanging by her wrists, toes barely touching the ground. Her legs were... held apart. She couldn't close them... she realized her panties were wet... no, drenched... with pussy juice. "Mmm. mmmm?" she said.

Silenus

Silenus squatted on his hocks before the pretty young thing, his backward-facing goat-like hocks making it easy to lower his seven-foot frame until his head was level with her crotch, his great ram's horns curling around his temples. He pushed her skirt up to her waist. With one thick finger, he twitched her panties to the side. She lurched as the cool air struck her heated pussy.

He extended his tongue toward her. Silenus' tongue was not made for speaking. It was long, and preternaturally prehensile, coated with saliva which had both aphrodisiac and mild muscle-relaxant effects. Using just the tip, he licked slowly up one side of her outer lips, leaving a glistening trail of saliva. Where it touched, her flesh plumped and pinked prettily. He licked the other side and watched her vulva swell. "Mm! mm... mmmm," she said.

Delicately, the satyr's agile tongue tickled the young woman's clitoris. It didn't take much. Between the herbs in her gag, the biochemical properties of his saliva, and the poor girl's terrible sexual need, she came in less than a minute, her body jerking and twisting like a marionette with a single string. "MM! Mmmm, mmmm mmmmmmm," she moaned.

Energy from the woman's orgasm flooded into Silenus, and he very nearly made a sound himself as his awful, grinding hunger was satisfied, at least slightly.

As her orgasm started to wane, he slipped his tongue into her vagina and wiggled it -- briefly, but rapidly -- triggering another spate of contractions inside her, and a bit more delicious energy for himself. He stood and assessed her. She was breathing very heavily, having trouble getting enough oxygen just through her nose. Cautiously, he loosened the vine holding her gag and slipped it out of her mouth. She gasped for air as he held it ready, should she decide to scream.

"Please," she said, and gulped another breath. "Please... don't gag me again. I won't call out. Please." Silenus made no sound, but tossed the gag aside. He waited. She didn't speak, but her breathing evened out. He unfastened the top button of her blouse, and she made a tiny squeak, then clamped her lips together. He undid another button, then the rest. He could see the movement of her chest as her heart pounded against the inside of it.

With some satisfaction, Silenus noted that her brassiere was one of the newer sort, with a clasp between the cups, rather than in the back. It was, he thought, what humans of this era would call a "C-cup."

He folded the cups aside and admired the young woman's tits. They were white as fresh milk, with pink aureoles the size of a gold sovereign and rosy nipples standing proud with her arousal. He brushed the pads of his thumbs lightly across them. They stiffened further, and she stifled a moan.

Extending his tongue again, he licked her nipples. His tongue was so long, he scarcely had to bend in order to touch it to her breasts. As his saliva coated them, her aureoles swelled, pushing her nipples to impressive erectness. "... ohhhhhh..." she breathed. "Oh, my...." Again, she shut up, forcing herself silent. Her body trembled like a captured fawn.

Silenus scented the girl again. She had taken as much benefit from her orgasm as he had, but she was still far from sated.

Abby

Abby bit her tongue and pressed her lips together. The man's licking made her tits burn and tingle. She wasso aroused, but she didn't want the gag back, and she certainly didn't want him to stop, so she had to keep herself quiet.

Who's frigid now, she thought, imagining that Gordon could see her here, hanging from a tree with her clothes undone, cumming for a faceless stranger in broad daylight.

When the man touched her again, he was behind her. She hadn't heard him shift, or sensed his movement. In fact, she hadn't heard him make any sound at all since he had taken her.

He stepped close to her back, the heat from his body revealing his proximity. She felt something tickling the backs of her thighs. Fur? Was he wearing fur pants? Maybe it was a costume or something. A gorilla suit? The thought almost made her giggle, but then she felt his cock.

He passed its hot, hard length between her thighs. It was so long, she could feel it pressing up against her belly as he pushed his fur-clad pelvis against her butt. His penis was so hard, the topside of it pressed against her crotch, as if trying to lift her up. She actually felt some of the pressure on her wrists ease. Her own weight mashed her clit against his rigid cock.

In spite of herself, Abby gasped. She squirmed, grinding her throbbing sex into his cock. It felt like she was dry-humping a baseball bat -- except there was nothing dry about it. She bit her lips, trying not to scream at the sheer intensity of the sensation.

He let her wriggle and squirm like that while he reached around her and took one breast in each hand. His hands were enormous. He lifted her boobs in his palms, pinching her nipples lightly between finger and thumb, rolling them back and forth. Abby mewled softly, panting, her pussy gushing all over the man's incredible dick.

After letting her go on like this until she was panting with heat and need, the man released her titties and put his massive hands on her waist. He pressed her away from him, and her pussy slid down the length of his cock until her clit bumped over the ridge of its head. Then he slowly slid her all the way back until her butt hit his solidly-muscled abdomen. His penis could not possibly be as long as it felt, Abby thought. It would have to be well over a foot long!

The fourth or fifth time her clit crossed over that speed bump near the end of his cock, Abby knew she was going to cum soon. When her ass hit those hard abs again, she whispered as quietly as she could, "... cumming... i'm cumming... oh, god..." She came hard, her entire body clenching over and over as she ground her clit into the shaft of his rock-hard cock.

Silenus

Silenus breathed deeply of the girl's scent, even as he drank in the energy she released with her orgasm. Ah, Gaia, he thought. He had not tasted so sweet a maiden in such a very long time.

The girl hung against her bonds, gasping, her pussy still spasming against his eternal erection. When her orgasm waned, he scented her again. By the Mother, he thought, the randy young creature was still not entirely sated. How wonderful!

Gently, he lifted her and released the vine suspending her, leaving her hands bound. He lay her on a patch of soft grass that had not been present a moment earlier. He removed the stick from between her ankles and took off her panties. She made no move to reach for her blindfold. She kept her bound arms above her head as they had been when she hung from the branch. Her soft breasts lay mounded across her rib cage, nipples beginning to soften after her second orgasm.

Crouching beside her, Silenus licked her nipples. They swelled and hardened immediately. He shifted to squat between her legs and licked her reddened vulva. She groaned softly, and her knees fell wide.

Placing a hand on the ground to either side of her, he held himself above her and eased his penis into her. It parted the lips of her vulva, forcing them open, and waged a gradual assault on her tiny opening. She gasped at the size of him, but pushed her legs wider and tried to take him in. Patient as mountains, Silenus pressed only as quickly as she could adapt, and, soon enough, he had penetrated her a few inches. To her, he knew, it would feel as if she were full to bursting.

Slowly, he began to rock gently back and forth, the physiology of his legs giving his thrusts a smoothness and control no human man could match. She would have cum sooner, he knew, except she kept biting her lips to keep from crying out. They were becoming quite charmingly swollen. He speeded his thrusts fractionally, and pushed her over the edge.

The girl's tight, little vagina squeezed frantically at the head of Silenus' cock as she came, and she moaned softly. Silenus held his penis inside her until she had spent herself. This third orgasm was the one that sated the woman. It was a huge and badly needed emotional release for her. For him, it was like the finest feast served with the perfect wine. He felt himself growing hale again.

When she had finished, he eased himself out of her. After a moment of silence, she whispered, "Aren't you going to cum?"

Silenus would have smiled, if his face had been made for such a thing. The lovely little creature was worried abouthim. So enchantingly earnest.

He didn't speak, of course, but this was one desire he could not satisfy for her. The seed of one such as he was a blessing he could not afford to grant right now, no matter how much she had pleased him.

Abby

Abby lay there, tits out, legs spread, throbbing pussy wide open, waiting eagerly for what would happen next, when the bonds around her wrists suddenly loosened.

Experimentally, she tugged, and they fell away. She sat up, and the blindfold fell off, too. She looked around. There were no ropes, no kinky blindfold. Only leaves and some vines. She picked up one of the vines and tested its strength. It snapped easily.

Mystified, she stood up and set her clothing to rights. Her books were stacked neatly next to a nearby tree. She picked them up and stepped out of the copse of trees into the sunlight.

Looking around, she saw no enormous, silent man. Several students walked past on the sidewalks as she stood there. She looked behind her at the little stand of trees. How could no one have seen her, hung up in a tree like that?

Had it been some kind of dream... or hallucination? Her sore, satisfied pussy gave evidence to the contrary.

Setting off for her next class, Abby felt a spring in her step that she hadn't felt in weeks, maybe longer. She almost felt like singing. It had turned out to be a pretty good day, after all.

Karob
Karob
73 Followers