The Last Scene

Story Info
Body double Sophie films a scorching sex scene.
5.7k words
4.62
10.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His calloused hand cupped the back of her neck roughly, pinching at the baby hairs there and causing her to wince, teeth gritted.

"Why do you always make me do this?"

His voice was quiet and deadly. The kind of voice that made the hairs on her arms stand up all at once, and her stomach to drop into her pelvis where an eager warmth grew.

"I don't want to hurt you...you know that. But you make it so hard."

As if to punctuate this, he pressed his towering frame into her. The muscles in his arm rippling as he gripped her tighter still.

His eyes were blue flames. Somehow both burning with the heat of emotion, and icy cool in his impassion.

"You look like a slut in this. Who are you dressing up for?"

His hand moved to grip the neckline of her blouse tightly and Michaela closed her eyes, waiting.

"CUT! Ok move the double in please." The director barked.

Michaela smirked at James and mumbled something close to his ear. Sophie was too far to hear now over the racket of people resetting cameras and loudly giving orders to the assistants that hurried around the set.

'The double' moved in, conspicuously rolling her eyes at Anthony, the director. They had been filming for long enough for him to learn the names of the entire catering staff, and yet he couldn't pick up the name of the one and only body double?

'Prick'. Sophie thought.

Giving Michaela a polite smile as they passed one another, Sophie moved towards James, awkwardly wedging herself between the wall and his firm chest, her feet on the taped 'x' below.

"Hello again." He smiled at her warmly, but his eyes didn't stay on hers. He turned to the director to await his orders.

Jobs like these were always a little awkward. As much as you tried, and as long as you filmed, the tension never eased completely. The intimacy they shared was reserved for lovers, and that they were not. Besides the odd polite conversation between takes, Sophie tried to keep her distance. It was just easier for everyone. Being friends with your costar would make sex scenes uncomfortable. Having feelings for them surely made sex scenes unbearable.

He was an attractive guy, she couldn't deny it. He was the object of many a woman's fantasy, and films such as these only fuelled that. His dark locks and arctic blue eyes were set in a frame of sharp bone structure that was from another time. He looked straight off the cover of a historic mills and boon novel.

"That needs to be softer and can we bring back makeup for that shine."

The director continued giving his orders out and one of the makeup girls rushed over to powder James' brow.

"You'd think they'd have figured out how to make lights that don't cook you by now." He smiled.

Sophie could feel his weight shift from one leg to the other impatiently, and she nodded her agreement.

"Ok, everyone good?"

They set up to begin and James wordlessly brought his hand down to grip the back of her neck and grasped the top of her blouse with his other.

"Is that ok?" He whispered, his voice low now.

"You can go harder if you need to, it's fine." She smiled reassuringly and brought her fingers up to his, pressing them into her skin firmly.

Sophie felt his grip tighten, and the hairs at her nape pinched under his fingers. It was better to do it right once, than have the director berate them for 'not committing'. She wanted to be tucked up in bed by 10 tonight, and not reshooting this scene for the umpteenth time.

"Ok, as always just stop me if you need to."

He was one of the more polite actors Sophie had worked with (far more than the brute he was playing). Not that many of her other roles had been quite so intimate; she was more commonly found jumping off buildings and rolling down stairs, dressed and wigged up like the leading actresses.

Luckily for her, her chocolate locks and fair skin matched Michaela's nearly identically, which likely contributed to her getting the role, and also saved her many boring hours in the hair and makeup trailer.

With the quiet snap of the clapperboard, the scene began, and James paused as he fell back into character. His eyes found hers and narrowed in the sudden and unsettling quietness of the room.

"Who are you dressing up for?"

With one quick and violent movement, the blouse was torn from her front. Left hanging by her sides in two ragged pieces, and revealing the nearly completely sheer white lace of her bra. She knew the dusky pink of her areolas were stark.

Sophie grimaced in mock embarrassment and turned her face to the side, arching her back slightly towards James as his face moved down towards her open neck. His teeth grazed the soft thin skin and she gasped.

"Fuck...You make me crazy El...You do this to me." His short sentences punctuated by short sharp nips of her flesh.

His fingers moved to the border of ivory lace and ivory skin, and edged underneath until she felt his fingertip graze her nipple. It hardened instantly and Sophie felt a warm wetness between her thighs. She put it down to reflex, but her cheeks warmed and she mentally shook herself off.

'Professionalism don't fail me now.'

James lifted his head and brought his mouth inches from her ear.

"Slut."

Sophie pressed her legs together against the wetness, which only served to bring James' leg closer in, and as she did, she felt a throb against her hip.

'Fuck. He's hard. What the fuck?'

Sophie turned her face back to his and searched his eyes, feeling the wet warmth of his mouth inches from hers.

They'd filmed several scenes together already and nothing like this had 'come up' before so to speak. Her surprise subsided and she assured herself that he too must also be feeling embarrassed by the involuntary erection than now lay nestled against her. 'Human nature right?'.

"Please...stop this." She whispered the words.

"You don't want me to stop."

His mouth curved up in the corner and his eyes flashed before his lips crashed down painfully on hers. She tasted the sharp metallic tang for a moment, and then she tasted only him.

Sophie's hands moved to his shirt, nails digging in more than necessary to the flesh beneath, and James tightened his grip on her neck once more, pulling her closer still until her mouth opened and his tongue claimed hers.

"CUT."

They broke away.

"Great, perfect guys. Let's break and come back for the next scene at 6? Is that enough time?" The director was already looking towards someone else, who checked their clipboard before nodding.

"See you at 6."

James still had tight hold of her as room started to clear and the noise grew. Sophie expected this was to hide the erection that was now starting to soften.

"Shit! I'm really sorry, I think I caught your lip."

Sophie swiped at her mouth and saw the faint brown smear on the back of her hand. Licking her lips instinctively, she tasted the blood once more, but the taste of his mouth persisted too.

"It's fine, I've had worse."

Smiling politely and back in control of all of her faculties, she pushed him gently back and moved towards the assistant who she could see approaching with her gown. She slipped into it quickly, eager to hide herself now.

Shouting her goodbyes nonchalantly over her shoulder, she headed back to her trailer.

- - -

"That's so unprofessional!" Her friend Emily cackled down the phone.

"...You know that means you have to fuck him now right?"

Her laugh was contagious and Sophie found herself giggling too.

"Fuck off. It's men isn't it. You put any man that close to any vagina and it's not long before he's humping like an old dog." She pressed the phone closer to her cheek and wished her friend closer too.

"Oh just take the compliment! Was it big?"

"Em I felt it through 2 layers of clothes and got like 30 seconds."

"Still, this is major! James Hedland's dick has touched you. Seriously I could kill you I'm so jealous."

"...I miss you."

"Not long now Fi. You can come back for a bit in June?"

"Yer, 2 whole months to clean the flat and replace all the clothes you've definitely already stolen."

The film was British, as were all of the cast, but they had moved production to America, primarily for the locations. 2 months to go before they could break before reshoots. Sophie couldn't wait, and had dreamt of her bath, pickled onion monster munch, and a proper pint for weeks now.

"Too fucking late mate, I've sent half of it to oxfam, and the other half they wouldn't take!...But seriously Fi, is he as fit as he seems? Are you going to sneak to his trailer tonight and see if you can 'stand him to attention' again?"

Emily was hysterical now.

"Right I'm going, you've definitely had a wine and I need to head back. We've got one more scene tonight and then I'm heading to a disappointing shower and an early bed."

"Wait wait...what are you filming?!"

"It's pretty graphic, I'll fill you in later."

"You fucking better! I'm getting moist already."

"You're disgusting Em, love you!"

- - -

Sophie had walked slowly back to the set, meandering the long way around, past the block of trailers she knew James resided in. She wanted to 'accidentally' bump into him on the way and clear any tension still lingering from before, but he was nowhere to be found. She hadn't felt this nervous for a scene in a long time. Instinctively she licked the small tender bump on the inside of her bottom lip, and tasted blood again.

After a quick refresh in hair and makeup, she was back under the scorching lights, and wrapped up in her robe. Her 'costume' for todays scene consisted of a tiny and extremely thin nude 'modesty' thong. It mostly covered the necessities, and the small triangle of brown curls on her mound, but anyone within 5 feet of her could still see the curve of her cleft and the darkened shade of pink of her lips.

Taking a deep breath she looked around the room. She didn't mind being naked, or nearly naked, in front of the crew. They had politely reduced numbers to the bare minimum, so only the director and 5 essential members remained. A small crowd by most standards. As her eyes swept the room once more, the door opened and James walked in.

He too was in a robe. But thankfully had been allowed to keep his jeans on, so as he disrobed, all that was visible was a wide expanse of broad chest, rippling with muscle, and a smattering of black chest hair. He looked up and caught her eyes, smiling politely and nodding as the makeup artist pounced to do her final touches.

"Ok for robe off now? So we can check for lighting?" The director's tone was softer than usual, and she expected that he had been given a stern talk by HR beforehand, ahead of this scene.

Sophie slipped the robe off, with the help of her 'dresser' or undresser rather and tried to stand proud amidst the awkward silence. Turning nonchalantly as she could, she looked over to James to find his eyes respectfully cast downward.

'What good will that do when you basically have to fuck me in about 2 minutes' Sophie mentally rolled her eyes and settled in on the edge of the wide bed.

"Wait wait. No this isn't right." The director looked down at his tablet and launched off his chair. Off to berate someone Sophie was sure.

"Hey."

His voice was so much closer than she had expected, and she gave a slight jump. He stood over her, robe in hand.

"God knows what he's up to now." He nodded towards the door as it slammed shut.

Draping the robe over her shoulders silently, James took a seat next to her on the bed. Sophie noticed that the other crew had disappeared. With only one cameraman still stood in the corner on a loud phone call, shouting in a language she didn't understand.

"Nervous?"

Sophie nodded and smiled, pulling the robe tighter over her breasts. They were difficult to contain on the best of days, and she was painfully aware of them trying to burst free of the poorly tied robe.

"A little, I must say I prefer jumping out of planes to this. This is new to me."

"Yer me too. I think I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant about 10 times today." He laughed and brushed his mop of dark hair away from his face.

Sophie was taken aback by his honesty, and couldn't imagine a man like him being nervous about anything.

"Oh come on. You've done far worse! That scene in 'Midnight' was very hot."

"Thanks." He smiled back, eyebrows raised.

"You know what I mean..." Sophie's cheeks burned.

"This is rough though, and like very...I don't know. It just feels more personal. Like I enjoy rough sex, that can be great. But it's odd...with a stranger...you can't talk about what you're comfortable with in the same way, or actually make it feel good. Does that make sense? You only do the rough bits...I'm going to stop talking now. My publicist will kill me. Fucking hell."

He laughed freely and rubbed the shadow of stubble at his chin. Sophie could hear the gentle scratching noise.

She was again floored by his openness and felt a warmth toward him that she hadn't felt before. He was only human. A very beautiful human. A very beautiful human she was now picturing fucking...very beautifully.

"I like you talking. You're so quiet usually." She decided to brush over most of his comments, and tried not to dwell on 'make it feel good'.

"You can talk! Literally. You've said like 10 words to me this week." There was no malice in what he said, his smile remained and he edged his elbow out to nudge her playfully.

"Sorry...I thought you'd be a dick. A lot of actors I've worked with are, and it just seems easier to keep to myself." His angle seemed to be honesty so Sophie tried to follow suit.

"Wow. Ouch." His smile faltered for a moment.

"But you're really not. Sorry. Or if you are you hide it well." She nudged him in return, desperate to bring back that easy smile.

"Ok, let's go."

The directors voice snapped Sophie back to reality and she turned to see that the crew had long since returned and were watching the pair expectantly.

Shrugging off the robe once more, she stood at the end of the bed and waited. She knew what the scene entailed but as it was a little more complicated than some of the others, she knew there would likely be multiple takes.

"Stop me if I hurt you...and relax."

James faced her now, away from the cameras so only she could see him. The microphones meant that the crew most definitely heard his whispered words, but for now, she let herself keep them only to herself. His eyes were soft and they drifted down to her lips for a moment before returning to her eyes. Sophie's insides churned.

"Action."

Sophie got one deep breath in before he took her throat in his large hand. Tighter than she had expected, her breath hitched and her eyes watered.

"Tell me you're mine." His teeth were gritted, and his chin turned up aggressively.

Sophie closed her eyes, feeling one fat tear roll down her face and thankful that she was only the body double, and her weakness wouldn't make it onscreen.

"I'm yours." She muttered it quietly, her voice cracking slightly, confident in the knowledge that Michaela's voice would be dubbed over.

"Say it again."

His fingers flexed over her neck, giving the allusion of a tightening grip. Sophie winced accordingly.

"I'm...yours."

Her hands gripped his forearm tightly and she opened her eyes to meet his. The script called for him to smile, she was sure of it. A 'devious smirk' she had read. His mouth however was set in a firm line and his icy blue eyes bore into hers.

"Mine."

Off-script again. Our of the corner of her eye Sophie could see the director watching avidly, clearly happy to let him continue on.

James tensed his fingers once more, as a warning, and then threw her backwards onto the bed. Her head snapped back and she landed with a soft thump. Now at a lower angle, Sophie could see the shadowed outline of his erection alongside the zipper of his jeans.

'What the fuck'

He approached like a panther, stalking his prey with unblinking eyes fixed. Sophie's legs flexed instinctively and for a moment she forgot the script entirely. Did she have directions? Or could she safely lie here and gawk like the willing victim she now was.

James settled onto his knees between Sophie's feet, and took each of her slender ankles in hand. The touch sent goosebumps raking up her legs, and once more she felt the wetness grow. His eyes flicked down for a moment towards her crotch, and Sophie's face burned scarlet.

'He can definitely see that.'

She could picture the dark outline of dampness, just nestled beneath the shadow of her curls.

His mouth turned up almost imperceptibly at the corner and then his eyes darted back up to her own.

'Fuck fuck fuck.'

Never before had Sophie felt so out of control in a scene. For a moment her lips twitched as she considered calling 'stop' and taking a break to splash cold water on her face and give herself a talking to.

Before she could utter the word, James' hands gripped her ankles slightly tighter, and for half a second the script came screaming back to her and she recalled what happened next.

In one swooping motion, he crossed his hands over and flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her ankles slightly further apart as she landed, and spreading her to him. Sophie's burning face was buried deeply into the cool sheets, giving some relief from his glare, but as she felt his weight settle down into her, she turned her head to gasp a breath.

In what felt like 10 short seconds, James had unzipped his jeans, pressed himself firmly between the junction of her thighs, and nudged his knees sharply into hers to spread her further. Sophie gripped two handfuls of the white linen sheets and drew in another gasping breath.

The air felt thick, as if at altitude, and it was lucky the script called for her to sob, as her heaving chest could do little other.

His hands took hold of each of hers, and bringing them above her head, he ground his hips painfully into her soft flesh. She knew he would have a sock on beneath the jeans. About as dignified as her nude thong, and clearly as thin. She could feel the throbbing hardness easily through the cotton and her hips flexed back into his in answer.

"Arrrhh"

She heard the strangled moan escape his lips.

Another moan. This time from her own mouth. She had to quickly disguise it as another sob as best as she could, clenching her eyes tightly shut and biting her throbbing bottom lip firmly.

"Don't fight me." He stammered through clenched teeth as he rolled his hips against her once more.

'I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not.'

"Mine."

He set a rhythm now. Again a steady roll of his hips rather than a sharp thrust. It pressed Sophie into the mattress each time, and she soon felt a gentle tingle begin as her sensitive skin was rocked methodically against the bed.

"Sorry. I can't."

The weight lifted off her instantly and left a chill rippling across her warm buttocks.

"Is everything ok?" Sophie blurted out, turning to see James sat at the edge of the bed, jeans done up, arms laying strategically across his crotch and hands gripping his calf.

"I'm really sorry, it's an old injury I think I've just pulled slightly. Can we take a break? Or maybe carry on tomorrow? I'll need to go get someone to look at this."

The director stood mouth agape and brow furrowed.

"I...guess so. Christ. WRAP UP, TOMORROW 8am." He called out to the crew and over his walkie talkie, before storming away.

"Are you ok?" Sophie leaned forwards to touch him, the intimacy of the last 5 minutes still lingering.

"Yep. Fine sorry. We'll get this finished tomorrow maybe."

He stood quickly, not turning around and walked away. Leaving Sophie to swallow down the lump in her throat.

- - -

'Maybe I'm due on, this isn't me. Don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Felt like crying today at the end of the scene. I'm a grown fucking woman! Definitely need to take a break soon, I must just be exhausted. Will tell you the rest tomorrow.'

12