The Last Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie tapped the text quickly, sent it to Em, and turned her phone off. She honestly did feel exhausted today, she wanted to shut the world out. Never before had she questioned her professionalism so much, and never before had she felt so out of control. Yes, she fancied him, but she had fancied 100 other costars and never let herself feel the way she had felt today. She put it down to the scene and promised herself she would stick to action films in the future. She couldn't do this forever and scramble her brain irrevocably.

'Just give me a break.'

As she thought the words, a heavy fist rapped on her door and startled her out of her seat.

"Soph? Sophie?"

James.

She considered ducking and running for the cover of her bed, but he would have clearly seen her shadow through the opaque glass door. She willed herself to move, In any direction, but didn't.

"Can I just chat to you? Won't be a minute sorry."

She could see his large outline, filling the doorway, and watched as he looked nervously around.

"Coming." She wished.

The door swung open, and James looked immediately down at her feet. He still had on his costume jeans from earlier, but had also now donned a dark grey t-shirt with a small wolfs head emblem on the breast that she recognised.

"Everything ok?"

"Erm...yer. Sorry I feel like I was a bit of an arsehole earlier just leaving like that. That wasn't cool."

"You were in pain, it's fine don't worry about it."

Sophie shrugged, despite the fact that his eyes still remained at foot level.

"No I wasn't...not my calf anyway."

"Do you want to come in?"

Sophie surprised herself with her words. The first she knew of them was when they left her mouth.

"Yes."

His reply surprised her even more.

Stepping through the small doorway he filled her trailer instantly, and his gaze lifted to meet hers. She took two large steps backwards and her hips softly bumped the back of the sofa.

'Shit'

Sophie wished he wouldn't look at her at all. It seemed to do strange things to her stomach right now.

"Do you want...a cuppa?" She stuttered.

"No."

There was no trace of smile on his face now, his scorching eyes searched hers and his hand snaked behind to quietly shut and lock the door.

'Shit' her insides clenched tightly and her stomach rolled.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop."

Sophie's brain has stopped sending messages out, and she stood motionless and dumb as he stepped toward her. Her palms tingled.

"Tell me to stop, and I will."

He repeated himself, and Sophie couldn't tell if it was for her benefit or his own.

Again her mouth remained shut and her body vibrated with need.

"Sophie."

It was a question, she could tell and rather than blurt out the things she wanted to say, she bit down hard once more on her lower lip.

"Stop fucking doing that."

He reached out for her and grasping her waist, pulled her violently towards him, his hand reaching for her jaw to bring her lips up to meet his. Sophie gasped, and given the opportunity, he claimed her mouth, tongue snaking in and exploring her.

Her insides liquified, and as her legs turned to jelly, he scooped her up into his arms and walked purposefully towards the bedroom. Mouth still firmly pressed into hers.

Sophie not only submitted to his onslaught but found herself fighting back fervently. Her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and she grasped handfuls of his soft dark locks, securing his lips to hers. Her legs wrapped tightly to his hips and she felt the hardness that was so familiar to her now.

"What are you doing to me." He gasped against her mouth, banging into the doorframe and he struggled into the small room.

All at once Sophie felt the room shift and she landed softly on the small bed, followed almost immediately by James, who pressed down onto her with his entire comforting weight.

"Seriously. Stop me...if you want I'll stop." He panted.

Sophie realised she hadn't spoken yet, and the words caught in her throat. She pressed herself toward him but he held firm, wanting and answer and searching her face desperately.

"Please...don't stop."

It was a whisper, but more than enough for James, who took ahold of the bottom of her hoodie and pulled it up and over her head in one motion.

His eyes raked over her naked chest. Pink nipples painfully erect now.

Pulling back a fraction he took ahold of her waistband and again, in one smooth motion, pulled her leggings down and off, discarding them carelessly.

She hadn't bothered with any underwear after the scene, angrily throwing away her modesty thong almost immediately, so now lay completely bare beneath him, to his evident surprise. He sat back on his heels and watched her.

"I wondered what this looked like."

The consuming fire of before had given way, but left a steady heat in its place, and Sophie watched as the muscles in his throat jerked.

"I've dreamt about what this looked like."

'Wait what? Dreamt?'

His fingers grazed over the soft mat of hair and his thumb gently found her apex, pressing down.

"Oh god." Sophie let her head fall back in the bed, her thighs slick with need.

"Dreamt about what you tasted like."

His thumb dipped lower, and pressed against her entrance. Her thighs spread greedily for him. Unashamed.

She felt his hand leave for a moment, and the gentle sucking sound told her where his thumb had gone. She dare not open her eyes and watch him taste her.

"I want to take my time...but I don't think I can."

The bed shifted and the soft rustle of fabric filled the quiet room as he undressed.

Again. She kept her eyes tightly shut, fearing that to open them, and see him there above her, between her open thighs, would be her undoing.

"Does this make it easier?"

Sophie jerked in surprise as she felt a soft piece of fabric draped over her eyes, and tied gently. A comforting darkness enveloped her and she gave herself to the sensations only. She nodded and tried to quieten the deafening roar of blood in her ears. He had sensed exactly what she had needed, before she had.

Once more the bed shifted and as his hands took ahold of hers at her sides, his mouth descending on her wetness.

"Oh fuckkkkk."

"Shhhhh." He hushed her, and she heard the smile at this corner of his mouth.

He lay gentle kisses down each fold of her quivering flesh, and Sophie gripped his fingers tightly in hers. The quickening had already begun and she jerked her hips desperately up to meet his mouth.

His need was evident, but so was his desire to take his time, as much as he could. Sophie felt his muscles flex with restraint as he pushed her hips back toward the bed.

Taking her clit between his lips, he began to suck. Slowly and laboriously.

"Ohhhh godddd James."

He paused.

"Say my name again. Just like that."

"Jammmmes." She let the air out in a desperate moan and she heard his own sharp intake of air in answer.

His pace quickened. His mouth crashed back to her throbbing flesh and he suckled hungrily.

The darkness beneath her blindfold spun somehow, and her orgasm began to roll upwards from her feet. The flesh shuddering in its wake. Her moans intensified and she writhed underneath him, her flesh itching with increasing need.

His weight shifted off her abruptly.

"No! Please!" She begged him, as the rolling pleasure was replaced by empty and desperate need.

"I need to feel you when you cum."

He took her ankles in hand and flipped her over just as he had done several hours ago, face pressed once more into the sheets. Except this time she felt him line himself up, and for the first time felt the throbbing heat of his cock, skin against skin.

"Can I have you like this? Is this ok?"

She nodded, biting her lip firmly and waiting.

"No. Say it. Do you want this."

One hand remained on his cock, but the other came around to wrap across her chest, pulling her tightly to him.

Sophie's whole body shook with desire and she felt in that moment that she may die if he left her now. She recognised that she had felt a shadow of that feeling earlier on set. How could he not see how much she wanted this.

"...I'm yours."

The words fell easily from her lips and he cursed quietly under his breath before plunging into her.

He was thick, and bigger than the outline in his jeans even suggested. The stretch was both painful and heavenly. He took no time to set a punishing pace, and as before, rolled his hips repeatedly into her.

The motion ensured that he pressed gently against her Gspot, and then deep enough to leave a dull ache growing.

"I'm...I'm going to cum" Sophie groaned into the sheets, feeling herself tipping once again towards the cliff edge.

Her clit smashed into the mattress with each thrust and it took only 6 more before her shuddering release began.

"Ohhhhhh don't stop please oh god. Fuckkk."

Sophie could just make out his panting breaths over the din of her own voice, and just as she thought she could take no more, his hips jerked and he joined her.

She felt the flood of warmth deep within, and then he lowered himself down onto her, face pressed into her neck. Cock softening but still buried between her thighs.

His breathing slowed from a pant to a deep and steady rhythm, but still he didn't speak. Sophie wondered idly if he had fallen asleep, but she enjoyed the comfort of his embrace to much to try to move.

- - -

Sophie opened her eyes a crack, to see the sun streaming in through her window, the warmth was heavenly and she stretched into it lazily. To her right lay her pink cotton scarf and she rubbed her eyes at the memory.

"Hmmmmmm."

She groaned, feeling the bruised muscles of her inner thighs complain gently as she moved. A pleasant reminder of the previous night. Her hands moved instinctively to cup herself, and she smiled as she recalled James' soft and hot mouth against her.

"You look how I feel."

"ARGH!"

Sophie sat bolt upright and saw James on his side at the edge of the small bed, propped up on one elbow, and eyes bright.

"I didn't mean to scare you." His mouth turned up but he tried to disguise his laugh.

"I didn't...I forgot you were here. Did we just...fall asleep?" She stumbled over the words.

"Think so, I don't remember much after...well, you know."

He stretched out like a Cheshire Cat, full grin now, and Sophie watched unabashed as his muscles rippled. The sheet covered him just over his hips, but slung low, to reveal the shadow of dark hair trailing from his bellybutton downwards.

"...you've gone quiet on me again."

Sophie's eyes flicked up to his and found concern.

"You...it surprised me, last night. Wasn't expecting that."

"Really? I thought it was obvious on set. I'm sorry, I was hard as a rock before I knew it and I couldn't stop thinking about slipping that stupid underwear to the side and then you pressed back into me and just...I'm sorry. I didn't come here to jump you like I did, I just wanted to apologise and try to forget it."

"It's ok. I guess it's normal when you're filming like that."

"What? No it's not. Not at all. I've filmed a hundred sex scenes and never felt like that. It's usually just fucking awkward and you spend the entire time worried about if it looks ok and if you're making the right noises!" He laughed but his brow stayed lightly furrowed as he looked to her for a reply.

Sophie couldn't find the words she wanted to put him at ease. Her stomach fluttered and she found the heat between her legs intensifying as he spoke. He'd wanted her. They'd fucked. For real.

All she knew is that she didn't want him to leave yet. Didn't want to go back to the awkwardness she knew would now be awaiting her for the entirety of the shoot. Could she even keep this job now?

Putting a stop to the runaway train of thoughts, she did the only thing she could think of and leaned down to gently press her lips to his.

He let them linger for a moment, bringing his hand up to grasp her face before he pulled away.

"You continue to surprise me."

"Fuck!"

"Yes I was hoping to."

"No, the time. It's 7 and we've got the rest of that scene. Shit."

Sophie was already out of bed and heading to the shower. She heard James' musical laugh as she left and allowed herself to grin as she caught sight of her post-sex hair in the bathroom mirror.

12