The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 04

Story Info
Trevor's friends succumb to temptation.
10k words
4.79
23.5k
26

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
627 Followers

Trevor noticed his friends were suddenly giving him more space. Maybe it was the fact that they had seen how a single touch could manifest an uncontrollable transformation. In the hotel hallway, they had made him go ahead of them. In the elevator, Max and Sabrina stood close together on one side, with Trevor on the other. He sat in the backseat of the car, and so on and so forth. It sucked, but he knew it was the smart choice. Especially since he could feel the lust emanating off them, crashing into him like waves on a shore. The waters had become turbulent from Sabrina. Where not a ripple had been before, after Trevor and Max's little bathroom escapade, now there were powerful surges that would knock an unsuspecting person off their feet. And Max, his had gone out completely, for about ten minutes. Then a heat began to come off the ashes of a roaring fire.

Trevor thought the lust would subside in both of them on the way to the mall. He could feel it spike and dip, but never go away completely. He supposed it was because of the company they were keeping. He was the answer to their every sexual fantasy, and he was inches away. That idea could keep anybody horny he supposed. He wondered if that's why he too found himself keenly aroused. Perhaps it was the desire he felt from his friends. He tried shapeshifting looser jeans, but his cock wanted the pressure and grew seemingly of its own free will. Too late did Trevor realize that instead of shopping, they should have taken turns in a cold shower.

Upon entering the mall, Trevor regretted it immediately. His ability to sense lust had grown in the last day, and he was suddenly around more people. The mall wasn't even that full since it was the middle of the day in the middle of the week, but it was crowded enough that he felt the difference. He didn't have the compulsion to throw himself at anyone, not like if someone horny had touched him. But it was still painfully uncomfortable, especially in his crotch. As a middle aged woman passed him she took note of his very visible bulge. She locked eyes with him briefly, and her face showed nothing but judgment for his inability to control his raging hormones.

The trio had decided to get some lunch before shopping so they went to the food court first. Upon arriving, Trevor told them, "I'm going to pop into the restroom real quick. Order me whatever."

"You want me to come with?" Max offered.

That got him an elbow in the ribs from Sabrina, "You remember what happened last time you were both in a bathroom, don't you?"

Max grinned ruefully and pointed a finger at Trevor. "You're on your own. Be careful."

"I'm a big boy," Trevor said with an insincere smile and thumbs up. He walked the short distance to the men's room and went straight for the sink. No one was visible at the moment, and Trevor took a few seconds to splash cold water on his face. His erection remained. He again thought of the possibility of jerking off in the privacy of a public bathroom stall, but really didn't want to take that chance. But he needed it to go away.

That's when the idea occurred to him. He was a shapeshifter. There was an easy way to get rid of an unwanted boner. But who to change into? A list of hot girls a mile long all jostled for position in his mind. That wasn't ideal though, as being a hot girl would just keep his arousal up. He needed someone he wouldn't be attracted to. He briefly considered someone older, like the middle aged woman that had passed him. But he didn't want to be someone that might still be around, and if he were being honest, he also wanted to remain youthful. He wanted to be someone still young, maybe in their early twenties, that he wouldn't be attracted to. He hit the side of his head with his palm. "Oh, well that's easy." A dull shimmer and a second later, he was staring at his older sister, Sherri Burrtrick.

Trevor laughed at the image reflected in the restroom mirror. He had shapeshifted into the most recent memory he had of his sister. She had been twenty three when he saw her this past summer before she left to finish her last year of college after taking a year off. She looked like the opposite of how Trevor often felt, like a grown up. She was very pretty, and would have had a lot of the guys vying for her attention in high school had she not been steady with the same boyfriend her last two years. Man, she had broken that guy's heart right before college had started. But thankfully, Trevor was not attracted to her. It was his sister. He still felt the tingle of arousal, but at least he wouldn't have the noticeable protrusion from his crotch anymore.

What struck him as humorous, was even though she looked twenty three, even older really, he had shifted into the clothes he could remember her wearing from a different time. In this case, the ones from her senior picture that were hanging on the mantle. She had hated that outfit. It was a top that she felt was too low and tight along with a skirt that had been too short. Even though it had been her choice of attire at the time, less than a year later she had told off both parents for allowing her to have pictures that made her look like a tart. She hated that Dad still kept it on display in the family room.

A man came into the restroom and saw the attractive young blonde in front of the sink. He began a hasty retreat stammering, "Sorry, ma'am, I thought this was the..."

"No, no, it is," Trevor's voice said sweetly in his sister's higher pitch. "It's just when I need to take a giant shit I always prefer to use the men's room. Toodles." The look on the man's face was priceless as Trevor made his exit.

The new feminine face Trevor wore broke into a grin as he saw his friends sitting at a table in the food court. They hadn't spotted him yet. They'd recognize his sister of course, but would they suspect that it was him. He vividly recalled the opportunity for a prank blowing up in his face, literally, but thought this scenario didn't pose that kind of climantic threat. He pretended not to see them as he passed closely by their table.

Trevor heard Sabrina say just within earshot, "Is that Trevor's sister?"

"Sherri?" Max said at a notably louder volume. "Where?"

At the sound of his sister's name, Trevor turned and glanced at his friends as if he were trying to place their faces. "Did you say my name?"

The reactions his new shapeshifted body garnered from his friends were very different. Sabrina was instantly suspscious. She leaned back, crossed her arms and looked at Trevor as if he were about to sell her snake oil. Max looked his sister's form over too, but in a way that a male who has never seen boobs before might. He was drinking in his sister's curves and beautiful physique. Sherri had been the head cheerleader in her high school days and had been ogled plenty, but Trevor was not connected to her memories, so he was not at all used to it. What he was growing used to, was the sudden wave of lust that hit his psyche from Max's direction. More than once Max had told Trevor how lucky he was to have such a hot sister, now Trevor understood how much he meant it.

He tried to slough off the psychic reverberations of Max's arousal towards his sister's body, as he kept up the act. "Oh, hey, I know you. You're Trevor's friends. Sabrina and Max, right?"

Both of them responded at the same time with Max saying an emphatic, "Yes!" while Sabrina let out an exaggerated, "Ha!"

Their different responses caused them to look at each other in confusion, while Trevor barely stifled a laugh. Sabrina's expression towards Max showed how much she was struggling to understand the depths of his stupidity. "You know who this is, right?" she seethed.

Max mirrored her expression, believing her to be the slow one. "Uh, yeah. It's Sherri, Trevor's sister. We saw her last year at the..." Not wanting to darken the mood, he cut himself off before saying funeral. "We've only seen her a couple of times since she graduated. I'm amazed she remembers us at all since we were lowly freshmen when she was a senior." He was blubbering now but couldn't stop. "Hey, I hope you know you were our school's best cheerleader, like, really, everyone sucks now compared to you, truly."

"Sure, yeah, cheerleader," Sabrina said with dripping sarcasm. "Hey 'Sherri,' what was the cheer you were known for again? You know, the one you made up that everyone loves."

Trevor knew Sabrina was testing him, and he wanted to rise to meet her challenge, but his mind was a blank. He knew his ruse was about to be up. "Uh, I have no idea."

"Sherri," Max interrupted. "Your brother is here with us and, maybe you could help us. He's kind of in a tough spot right now and-"

"You fucking idiot," Sabrina snapped. "This is Trevor."

"What?" Max asked disbelievingly, looking back and forth between the two. Then he saw Sherri's face break into a wide grin.

"I didn't know you were such a fan, Max," Trevor said. And then before he could stop it, he added, "Maybe I could show you a private routine I've been working on later..." Sherri's face went red as Trevor took in the words that had slipped out. Max's jaw was hanging open and Sabrina's eyes were wide. "Sorry, fuck, I didn't mean to...It's just, man, I could feel Max eye banging me and, seriously man, how are you still so horny right now?"

Max looked down at the ground and his face grew very red.. "Sorry, dude, I didn't know it was you."

Sabrina leaned forward and quietly but firmly asked, "Why did you shapeshift into your own sister? And Max didn't touch you just now so why are you flirting with him?"

"I got tired walking around with a perpetual boner and my sister's form doesn't turn me on. And I can sense arousal, remember. Max's is aimed right at me and it...I don't know, it just slipped out. I don't have to concentrate to keep a form, but I have to really focus on not giving in to people's arousal."

"Max, keep it in your pants," Sabrina warned.

"Hey, I have so far," Max said, then when this brought both sets of eyes accusingly onto him, he added, "technically."

"Your one to talk, Sabrina," Trevor admonished.

Sabrina looked shocked, but her face also began to redden. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean you've been horny too, just not as much as Max here."

Sabrina laughed and waved a hand dismissively. "I have not."

"You have too," Trever kept on. "Would you like to know when you started to get-"

"Shut up unless you want me to go home," Sabrina warned. "There's a lot of sexual tension in the air, so sorry if at some point I got a little excited. I'm human, you know. And girls get turned on as much if not more than guys do."

"I doubt that," argued Max.

Sabrina changed the subject. "I don't really feel like eating. Let's hit some stores. Your treat, right Trevor?"

"That's right."

"And are you going to stay in that form the whole time we're here?" Sabrina asked eyeing Max.

"It's certainly more comfortable. I can transform into someone else if it's a problem."

Sabrina shook her head and jerked a thumb in Max's direction. "Only for captain hard on over here. Let's split up. You come with me and Max can go by himself to look for clothes."

What?" Max whined. "Why can't I-"

"Because I'm not turned on by former head cheerleaders. Plus, do you really want to follow us into all the women's stores and wait while I try on outfit after outfit."

Now it was Trevor's turn to whine. "I'm not sure I really want to..."

"Well then you shouldn't have shapeshifted into a woman," Sabrina said with a smile. "C'mon. It'll be fun. Max, we'll see you back here in two hours."

Trevor and Max looked at each other and mouthed fearfully, "Two hours."

"Let's go, Sherri," Sabrina said and went to take Trevor's arm. Before today, it was normal to touch each other, and they kept forgetting that now there could be consequences. At the last second before contact was made, Sabrina's face registered what she was about to do and she jerked away. At the same time, in Sabrina's mind, she wondered who Trevor might have turned into. Her mind was suddenly alive with different fantasies. She felt her arousal grow quickly and she struggled to contain it. Trevor was looking at her strangely. He knew, he had to. She smiled at him, pretending like nothing was amiss. "C'mon," she said, and began walking away.

Trevor shrugged at Max, then followed after Sabrina. A second later he turned around and addressed his friend. "Stop looking at my sister's ass." Max went red, but he took the cue and walked away, glancing back only once.

As they bounced from store to store, Trevor knew that he was having a different experience than Sabrina. She was acting like she was with another girl and kept asking Trevor how things looked or if it would be the right size and if it would match this or that. It made Trevor feel tired. If he could tap into his sister's memories, maybe it would be different, because he could identify more as a woman in his mind. But right now, he was still very much a guy, just wearing a woman's body.

He was thankful that the lust he had sensed in her had diminished. Right before they had ditched Max, he had sworn it had spiked in her, but then, it had dissipated. That was good because his guy mind could not handle her being super turned on. His pussy had gotten wet in a hurry. It was weird to think that he had a pussy. Actually it seemed like it should be weirder. He felt like he had accepted it all too readily. He supposed the human brain could adjust to new concepts and routines pretty quickly if it wanted to.

As they went into one of the larger department stores, Sabrina let out a squeal of excitement. "Look at these!" she said, pointing to a clearance display of bikinis. "Since it's the off season, these are super cheap. I wanted this one last summer but I already had two and wasn't going to shell out for another one at full price but..." she scanned the tag, "oh wow, now it's a steal."

"That would look really good on you," a deep voice said from nearby. Their eyes followed the sound and saw that it had come from a man a few yards away who was looking at the clearance swimwear for men. "I think just about anything would look good on you though. Does your boyfriend agree?"

The man looked to be in about his mid twenties. He had wavy brown hair, a strong jaw, and green eyes that Sabrina didn't mind at all if they were undressing her. His confidence was the thing that excited her the most as before she could answer, he continued, "You know what, 'he,' if he exists, isn't here, so I'm going to go for it. Could I take you out sometime? We could discuss our love for off season aquatics. Attire would be informal. You'd just wear that." He pointed at the bikini she had been eyeing. "Or not."

"Oh really," Sabrina finally got out.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'd never force you to wear anything. In fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't."

"I...I'm with my friend," she said with regret in her voice. She glanced apologetically at Trevor after she said it, and he sneered back at her.

"That's okay. She can join us if she'd like. I wouldn't mind seeing you both in a bikini."

Trevor rolled his eyes and began to decline when the lust hit him. Before he knew it, he was speaking. "I...this bikini? I could make that happen." He'd need a place to change first. Not change, shapeshift. What the fuck was he thinking? His male consciousness fought hard against the stranger's eyes that raked over his sister's form. His focus returned. He wasn't going to show this guy anything. Screw this guy, but not literally.

The guy began to approach, and Trevor's reaction would have been comical if it weren't so pathetic. He was probably going to try to get their phone numbers, but there was a possibility he might try to touch them. The thought of what would happen, of what Trevor might do, regardless of where they were, it frightened him. He scampered behind the bikini rack as if the man had brandished a weapon at them.

The man halted at the sight of Trevor's erratic behavior. "Wow, your friend's skittish."

Sabrina looked at Trevor, then understood. She looked back at the man, "Sorry, she's uh, she's going through a...bad breakup right now. Maybe next time."

The man stared at her curiously for a moment, weighing his options. Then he shrugged and said, "I hope we meet again. Good luck with your friend." Then he walked away.

Sabrina turned to Trevor. "You okay?"

Trevor was breathing heavier than he realized and tried to calm himself. "Yeah, it's just...it's getting harder to...I don't know. When people are turned on in general I know it, but, it's not a huge deal, just an annoyance that keeps me horny. But if it's directed at me, it's, well, my mind is still in control but my body..."

As he trailed off, Sabrina felt for him. Instinctively, she put her arm around her friend to comfort him. It was even easier since he was in a girl's form and was smaller. She was able to get her whole arm around his tinier waist and...her hand touched his arm. It was such an innocuous gesture, one that she momentarily forgot could have terrible consequences. Sherri's face was fearful, but mixed with something else. Sabrina spun Trevor around and looked at where her hand had made the briefest of contact. It was rippling.

Sabrina sprung into action, grabbing one of the bikinis off the rack with one hand and Trevor's hand with the other. Touching him didn't matter now, the damage was done. A changing room was twenty feet away. It was a slow day. There was no one around so she hadn't needed to grab the bikini. That was good. Maybe no one would see...she felt Trevor's hand grow. She looked back and saw his face was losing Sherri's femininity and was restructuring itself. "We're close enough. Don't fight it anymore so you can stay yourself."

She turned to face the changing rooms again. They were at the open doorway that led back to several small enclosed rooms. Trevor must have listened because his footsteps fell heavier behind her and as they turned the corner to the thankfully empty hallway, she felt a hand grab her ass forcefully, almost lifting her off the ground. She would have turned around, but that hand propelled her strongly down to the last stall. A long, strong arm shot past her and pushed the door open, then shoved her almost too roughly against the opposite wall. Two hands were all over her then. They traveled underneath her shirt first, neatly flipping up the bra that held her large breasts. The hands were squeezing her and pinching her nipples just the way she liked. Her face was pressed against the wall. To her right, she saw a changing room mirror, and in its reflection she saw the man who had been hitting on her was now having his way with her body.

Sabrina was caught up in a flash flood of arousal and was swiftly being carried away by the current. As if sensing her every desire, the strong arms spun her around and soft lips began kissing her. Were they going to fuck right here in this changing room? It wouldn't be the first public place she had been fucked, but...a flicker of rationale burst to the surface and she reluctantly pulled out of some of the best tongue wrestling she had ever experienced. "Trevor, are you...are you still in there?"

The response came while a hand smartly unbuttoned her tight pants. "Yeah, but, I'm not sure I can stop."

As the hand slipped into dampness, Sabrina couldn't help but moan. "I'm not sure I want you to."

"Well nothing for it then," Trevor said, glad he didn't have to fight himself. He fingered Sabrina, thoroughly enjoying how slick her pussy had become. Then he had the urge to yank off her pants, so he did.

She responded in delightful surprise. "You're doing everything I want you to do!"

"Am I?" Trevor asked. He wasn't thinking that clearly anymore. The only important thing right now was to fuck his friend, to make her cum, and to cum inside of her.

Kripto
Kripto
627 Followers