The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking right now?" Sabrina asked as her fingers touched his biceps. She realized that at some point, he had shifted out of clothes. As her eyes trailed down his body, she saw a dick that could only exist in her imagination. It seemed too big, but she bet it would fit her perfectly. "Tell me," she continued as her hand wrapped around Trevor's new pulsating member.

"I'm thinking about fucking you hard until you cum!"

"And how are you going to do that in this tiny room?" she asked teasingly. Her eyes told him that he'd soon know the answer.

"I'm not sure..." he began. And then the image was in his head. With strength that he could not believe he possessed, he picked Sabrina up with her back still pinned against the wall. He brought her down onto his dick, which slid into her with ease.

She clamped both hands over her mouth to keep from screaming in ecstasy. He faltered at her sudden movement, but did not drop her. He readjusted, and she helped him by throwing her arms over his shoulder. She wasted no time and began kissing him again. She felt one hand gripping her ass tightly and she began bouncing up and down and grinding against his impossibly hard shaft. His other hand braced against the wall, and in the corner of her eye, she saw his muscles. She saw now that he had shifted into an exaggeration of the man who had hit on her, in all the best ways. That somehow made it hotter. She could make Trevor look like anyone, fuck like anyone. And she had never been fucked like this before. She wouldn't have thought it possible. And she certainly couldn't remember sex ever feeling this good. Every movement, every thrust, it was hitting her g spot in a way that would have put previous boyfriends to shame.

"Hello?" a woman's voice called. "Is someone there?"

Sabrina cursed the woman for asking a stupid question. They were being as quiet as they could, but it was still far from silent. Knowing that someone was so close made her even wetter and her juices ran down Trevor's leg. She sped up, determined to milk that large cock dry. He responded in kind. They were louder now. A hand banged on the flimsy door outside and a voice yelled, "Knock it off or I'll call security!"

"No please d-" but Sabrina couldn't get anymore words out as the orgasm short circuited her brain. A second later, she felt a powerful surge inside her as Trevor came, filling her up and spilling out of her.

Trevor let her go suddenly, and her butt landed painfully on the ground. "Ouch, what the hell?"

Her friend looked very guilty as he mouthed an apology, then shifted. She quickly put herself back together, but watched as Trevor became one of their teachers again. But this was one that she hadn't had for a couple years, and was one of the more overweight ones at their school .She saw pink sweat pants that said juicy in the rear materialize around large feminine legs, but no top. The large woman that Trevor now looked like grabbed the bikini that Sabrina had brought in and opened the door. The sales woman had not left but was still lurking outside ready to chastise any and all sexual deviants. She looked in horrified alarm at the sight of a teenager and older, larger woman as the only occupants of the small room. Trevor's new chubby arm thrust the bikini towards the woman and said, "Sorry about the noise. She tried to get it on me, but it didn't fit."

Sabrina didn't know how she kept a straight face as the woman gingerly took the bikini and gave a heartfelt but confused apology before scurrying from the changing area. Trevor shapeshifted back into himself, and the two fled the scene before the woman returned.

Back in the main area of the mall, Trevor began apologizing profusely. "I'm so sorry! I couldn't help myself. I was even in control for most of it, but I just couldn't stop. I want you to know I'll help raise the baby if I got you pregnant."

Sabrina stopped and looked at him, then burst out laughing. It was so loud it made some people stop and stare. Trevor tugged on her arm, forcing her to keep walking, but Sabrina kept laughing for another minute before she exclaimed, "Trevor, I'm on the pill you idiot. You think I'd let you jizz in me if I weren't. And don't apologize. I loved every second of that. You were amazing. It was like you were reading my mind, which I assume, you were."

Trevor breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh man, I'm so glad. And I couldn't read your mind, but, I got strong signals from my body on how to act or what it seemed you'd like. And judging by what happened back there, you like it a little rough."

Sabrina raised her eyebrows and smirked. "Yeah, I do. I also like big strong guys, which you definitely were." She saw Trevor's shoulders slump a little at this. "Hey, don't get me wrong, you are a good looking guy, you just...you and Max aren't really my type. But I'm...I'm glad we were able to do that. I hope we're still friends though."

Trevor nodded. "Of course. But, what are we going to tell Max?"

"Uh, nothing, duh. It'd just make him feel bad." Sabrina thought for a moment. "Not that he doesn't deserve to feel a little bad after making you turn into me and seeing all my good bits."

"Yes," Trevor agreed. "That was definitely all Max's fault."

Sabrina punched him in the arm.

"Ow! I was agreeing with you."

"It was definitely not entirely Max's fault. But I forgive both of you. All of this has gotten us all a bit sexually heightened I guess. Speaking of which," she made a gesture towards Trevor's pants, "I thought you hated walking around in public with that thing?"

Trevor looked down and saw his perpetual erection. "Right, forgot. Hold up a second." He walked into the store beside them and ducked behind a display. A split second later, Sabrina's doppleganger appeared and joined Sabrina.

"Uh, what the fuck?," Sabrina asked, mildly amused.

"I thought this way I might enjoy shopping more." Trevor/Sabrina poked his/her temple. " I'm tapped into your brain and...wow, you really do like it rough!"

"Shut the fuck up," Sabrina chucked. "You're like my twin. What if somebody recognizes us though?"

"There's hardly anyone here. I think we'll be good, and besides, everyone has a twin out there somewhere."

"Yeah, but this is like looking into a mirror. It's kind of..."

"You think it's kind of hot!" Trevor exclaimed as if it had just occurred to him.

"I mean, I'm hot, so, yeah," Sabrina argued. "There's nothing weird about that. A little self love never hurt anyone."

"So you'd..." Trevor swallowed hard, "...make out with yourself?"

"Ha! Maybe. But we don't have time for those questions when there's so much more shopping to do." With that, Sabrina walked away briskly, her twin close behind her.

With Sabrina's mindset, Trevor did find the rest of the shopping experience more enjoyable. It passed all too quickly and they were late meeting Max, who did a double take when he saw two Sabrina's walking towards him. They both looked fantastic in a new outfit that Sabrina had purchased and Trevor had copied. It accentuated Sabrina's cleavage as always, and showed off her midriff. It was all Max could do to keep his eyes from bouncing back and forth between two sets of identical tits.

"We got a challenge for you Max," Sabrina 1 said.

"Yeah, what's that?" Max asked cautiously.

Sabrina 2 picked up the dialogue. "If you can guess which of us is the real Sabrina, you can sleep with both of us?"

"What?" Max stammered. "Really?"

"Fuck no!" Sabrina 1 said and began laughing.

Max's face looked like a man whose dreams have been stolen. "I'm guessing you're the real one," he said as he pointed at Sabrina 1.

"Correct," Sabrina 2 said. "As a consolation prize, you can feel up my tits when we get back to the hotel."

"That is hilarious," Sabrina 1 said. Then she put a hand on Max's chest. "But seriously, no, you can't."

"This is fucking..." Max began. "You guys suck." He started walking towards their car.

"Did you see how hard he was?" Sabrina 1 asked Sabrina 2.

"I could feel how hard he was," Sabrina 2 said softly.

Sabrina 1 gave her twin an appraising look, then called after Max as she walked briskly to catch up to him. "You're right Max! We suck and we're sorry. Here!" Max turned around in time to see Sabrina 1's top pulled down very low, giving him an eyeful. "Do you accept our apology?"

Max looked at the other Sabrina, who took a second, then mirrored Sabrina 1. "Yes," Max squeaked.

"Boys are easy," Sabrina 1 said, winking at her double. Then she raced her copy to the car, which wasn't easy given the bags they were both carrying.

They agreed on a restaurant to eat at. Trevor told Max that if he could stop thinking about sex so much, he'd keep being Sabrina's double while they ate. He gave him the car ride to the restaurant to get control of himself. In the end, Trevor transformed back into himself shortly before they arrived, much to Max's disappointment. The trio didn't talk much, but focused on the meal. Their friendship was changing, they could all feel it. Would it survive Trevor's curse? They were each asking some variation of this question as they arrived back at the hotel.

Trevor noticed Sabrina was even more cautious than before around him. He thought he understood. She didn't want to give away a possibility of their hook up while shopping and hurt Max. Trevor knew she wasn't completely satisfied though. Both of his friends were still very horny. He wondered if that was part of the curse too. When he walked into the hotel room, the one Trevor had originally gotten for him and Max, he went straight for the journal. He picked it up and stared. He was holding an important message from his late mother. That in and of itself made it precious, but it also offered hope and guidance. He was about to open its pages when a pillow hit the side of his face.

"No!" shouted Sabrina. "No reading that yet! Swimming first!"

"Yes, ma'am," Max and Trevor said in unison.

"I'm going to go change in my room," she started to leave, then thought better of it. "Wait, no, sorry Max, it's probably a bad idea to leave you alone with Trevor."

"I'm not going to touch him!" Max protested.

"You might or you might not, I'm just eliminating temptation."

"But...what about Trevor?"

"From my understanding, he's seen me naked before, hasn't he? Hell, he's been me naked before. And since you've both seen me naked, you don't need to see me naked again, so scoot!"

"But...I wouldn't mind seeing..." Max began.

"Don't finish that thought," Sabrina ordered. "Now get in that bathroom and change."

As Max slowly shut the door, Trevor expected Sabrina to order him out and use the other room he had procured. But she didn't. Instead, she took her top off in a flash and unfastened her bra, letting it fall onto the bed. As she began rummaging through one of the bags for one of two newly purchased bikinis, Trevor stood as still as a statue. She found the one she was looking for and locked eyes with him. "Cat got your tongue, Trevor?" Sabrina teased.

"Uh, no, it's just, uh, I thought you'd want me to leave before..."

"It's okay. Call it a reward for a job well done earlier." She finished undressing in front of him. She stood fully naked in front of him, and even did a slow turn as she took the bikini off the hanger and removed the tags. "I think we're even now." She winked at him, then covered her rocking young body with the swimwear.

"Can I come out now?" Max yelled.

"Come on out," Sabrina yelled back.

Max came out wearing his new trunks, and did another double take at Trevor's presence in the room. "Did you let him stay?"

"I did," Sabrina answered calmly. "He did buy us all these clothes you know, and paid for dinner and this hotel room."

"And so he gets to see you naked?" Max cried.

"You are so hung up on nudity," Sabrina chided. "Now let's go. Some cold water will do us all good."

Being the middle of the week, business was slow at the hotel, and the three young adults had the indoor pool area all to themselves. At first they just enjoyed the water as they swam and splashed and chased. But eventually they grew bored and Sabrina asked Trevor to turn into one of the hunks on an old lifeguard show. Max argued that he should transform into one of the lifeguard babes instead. Trevor couldn't tell if they were kidding, but despite the cool water, he knew their lust was growing exponentially. He contemplated leaving right there before anything spiraled, but he wanted a quick dip in the hot tub first.

Trevor left his friends to their arguing and pressed the button on the wall to start the hot tub jets. Max and Sabrina had quieted as he got out. Their eyes had said they didn't want him to leave just yet, but he didn't see. They were relieved that he had only got out to get into the hot tub. They scrambled out, determined to join them. In their haste, Trevor held up a hand as they hastily tried to clamber in. "Hey, this is kind of small," he pointed out. "Maybe just one of you at a time."

"We can all fit," Max argued.

"But you'll probably touch me accidentally if you get in."

Sabrina and Max looked disappointed, before Sabrina said throatily, "We'll be careful."

Trevor didn't stop them as then carefully got in and sat opposite him, but he understood now they were all playing with fire, and he was the gasoline. He knew all he had to do was to extend his foot a tiny bit and he'd rub up against one of them. He'd transform into one of their desires for sure. Is that what they wanted? Is that what he wanted? Would their ramped up hormones ruin their relationships? Was that something that happened with this curse? They all said nothing for a few minutes as the hot water relaxed them, lowering their defenses even more.

Trevor finally broke the silence with a question. "Who are you two thinking about right now?"

Sabrina and Max both looked at each other as if they had know idea what Trevor was on about, but Sabrina replied. "No one. Or at least, I'm not. Max?"

"Nope," Max added. "What makes you think we're thinking about someone?"

"Because of how turned on both of you are right now," Trevor said. "It's got me wondering who I would turn into if I touched either of you."

Both his friends tensed up a little at this. They both pressed their legs against the tile underneath the water, ensuring that they were as far as possible from contact with Trevor. The sexual tension mounted as no one said anything for what seemed an eternity. The good natured banter was gone and an intense seriousness of what could be settled in.

Max finally broached a question. "If two people touched you, and they were both horny for a different person, who do you think you'd transform into?"

Trevor looked at his friends. Max's eyes were on his, but his pupils darted around, as if they couldn't stand to stay fixed on Trevor's for too long. Sabrina wasn't looking at him, or at least not his face. She was staring into the water, trying to see through the multitude of bubbles to the bottom, trying to make sure her foot didn't, or maybe did, touch Trevor's. Trevor didn't need to look at either of them though to feel that their desire had reached a fever pitch. He was the answer to their need. Not out of compulsion, but out of his own raging desire, he replied, "I don't know. Only one way to find out." And he stretched out his hands and touched each of their bare legs under the water.

Both of his friends jumped, but did not brush away his hand. "Trevor, what are you doing?" Sabrina said in partially feigned shock. But she had wanted him to, had hoped something like this would happen. She knew she was behaving irrationally. She didn't care. She knew who he might transform into, and her lust filled mind told her to worry about the consequences later.

Similar thoughts were racing through Max's mind. They mainly boiled down to, "Trevor will kill you." But the body so often wants what it cannot have. And it was really Trevor's fault that the idea was there in the first place. Max tried to justify his fantasy as best he could, but knew Trevor would still be pissed at him. Both Max and Sabrina wanted and were scared by the prospect that Max might change into a person their perverse thoughts kept fixating on.

Nothing happened for several seconds. Then Trevor gave Sabrina a curious look. He held up his hand and showed the ripple that emanated there. "We have a winner!"

"No way!" Max yipped. "Really Sabrina? You're hornier than I am right now?"

Sabrina punched Max in the arm. "Shut up. It's not my fault. There must be something in the water." Apprehension gripped her as Trevor's hair grew lighter and he began to rapidly grow several inches. "Shit. Guys, I want you to know that I've never wanted to date this person. I've wanted to fuck him, sure, but..."

"Am I turning into another meathead like before?" Trevor asked as he stood up out of the water. He could feel and see muscles everywhere. His stomach felt taught. He was pretty sure he had abs. This guy was in better shape than the one he had shifted into earlier. He was younger too.

"What do you mean before?" Max asked.

"Guys, seriously, don't be mad..." Sabrina pleaded.

"Who am I?" Trevor asked a little worried. "I don't have their memories, so it's not someone I've touched recently."

"Oh shit!" Max said, then burst out laughing before growing somber very quickly. "Oh shit."

"What?" Trevor asked. He wanted to know, but he also felt a strong desire to rip Sabrina's bikini off and fuck her right here in front of Max. He hadn't fought the change, so he was still in control, but they'd need to get out of this public place pretty quickly.

"You're Lance," Max whispered.

"No!" Trevor groaned as he looked at his large arms again. He couldn't see his face, and now he didn't want to. The last person he wanted to become was the jock that had bullied him throughout most of his adolescence. "Are you fucking kidding me, Sabrina? Is this a joke?" He approached her menacingly. It would be so easy to teach her a lesson. She needed a lesson. She needed to be picked up and her bikini bottom torn off and his tongue shoved up her... That didn't seem right. It was getting harder to think. He was directly in front of her now, his meaty hands on her arms. She was looking up at him. She was scared, but also very, very turned on. She knew what he was about to do. She knew and she was sorry but she wanted it. Oh how she wanted it.

"You're going to get it!" Trevor bellowed, and began to lift Sabrina's body out of the water. But his body was grabbed from behind and she slipped out of his grasp.

Max had thought Trevor was either going to hurt Sabrina, or fuck her right there in the hot tub. He didn't want to see either scenario play out, so when Trevor had lurched towards Sabrina, Max had got behind him and was now trying to pull Trevor back. His new body was much stronger, and he probably would have lost that battle quickly had he not had the element of surprise and gravity. Trevor's tall body fell backwards on top of Max. Max's butt hit the tiled bench of the hot tub and Trevor's much heavier form landed fully on Max's lap.

Max and Trevor noticed many things at the same time. One of Max's hands was still wrapped around the front of Trevor's chest, and the hard, chiseled pecs grew soft and began to swell. Max saw the close cut blonde hair that Lance always wore spring out atop his head and cascade down his back like a waterfall. The body on top of Max grew quickly lighter, and the hard butt expanded and softened.

Trevor felt Max's hardness pressed against his ass cheeks. The adrenaline pumping through them had not stifled Max's lust. Trevor found his thoughts reshaping as his body rippled out another physical change from where Max's hand held firm to his wet chest. He didn't fight the transformation, but did try to fight the thought of twisting around and shoving his growing tits into Max's face. The more he fought though, the more his mind began to blur.