The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the haze, he heard Sabrina's voice. "You turned him into his sister!"

"Don't give him ideas," Trevor snapped, but not in Lance's low voice. This was a higher voice, one that he recognized. "Damn it Max. Am I Sherri right now?" He did turn, and as he did, he was again drawn to the feel of Max's hardness against his new soft shape.

"I'm sorry, dude," Max apologized. "I hadn't thought about her for a long time until you shapeshifted into her earlier."

Trevor couldn't keep his hand from reaching up and touching Max's face gently. He also couldn't hold the words back that tumbled from his lips. "So does that mean you used to think about me? Did you stare at me in high school when I'd do my cheer routines and I'd lift my leg up oh so high?"

Max saw that as Trevor/Sherri spoke, her visage continued to shift, becoming a fantasy he had kept from Trevor for some time. She was wearing the tight, blue and white cheerleading top of their school. Her hair magically pulled itself back neatly into a ponytail. Makeup appeared and her lips became bright red.

Trevor/Sherri leaned down and whispered into Max's ear. "Would you like me to cheer you on while I ride your dick?"

Abruptly Trevor/Sabrina was pulled off of Max's lap. Her light form was easily dragged back onto Sabrina's lap. "Easy there, missy," Sabrina said, holding Trevor/Sabrina fiercely in case she threw herself back at Max.

Trevor didn't struggle though as in a flash, the fastest they'd seen so far, he took the form of Lance again. Sabrina grunted with new weight atop her. Sabrina couldn't hold on as Trevor/Lance sprung to his feet and twirled around. He picked her up, letting her feet touch the hot tub bench, and mashed his lips against hers. At the same time, his hands found the string of her top and he pulled it, undoing the knot. He roughly pulled it off of her and began manhandling her tits.

Sabrina felt the wonderful sensations stop as Trevor/Lance was pulled back again. Trevor had become a game of tug of war, as she saw Max pull Trevor back and his form instantly shapeshift back to Sherri. The transformations had become almost instantaneous, like muscle memory. Trevor/Sherri wasted no time leaping into Max's arms and began covering his face with kisses.

Everyone was panting heavily. Everyone knew what was going to happen, but Sabrina finally gave voice to it. "We're all going to have sex, aren't we?"

"I think so," Max said between Trevor/Sherri's kisses. "We have to get him upstairs before-" Trevor/Sherri was tugging Max's swimming trunks down, exposing his hard dick.

Sabrina finished the thought for him. "Before someone sees us and kicks us out."

Their goal was clear now, and Max and Sabrina became single minded. Collectively they hauled Trevor out of the water. Max managed to get his trunks back up and Sabrina grabbed one of the small white towels the hotel provided to barely cover her tits. Max and Sabrina then took turns triggering Trevor's transformations. Each second gave them a few feet towards their hotel room, which seemed very far away. It was like telling a very hot and very determined nymphomaniac who was determined to show you the best time of your life, not now. When they got to the door of the pool that led to the hallway, Max checked if the coast was clear. Then Sabrina leapt out of Trevor/Lance's grasp and Max initiated his change to Trevor/Sherri. He picked her up much to her delight and carried her quickly to the elevator.

As soon as the doors closed, he set her down. She dropped to her knees in front of him and yanked his trunks down. Max watched in awe as Sherri Burrtrick, a hot, unattainable off limits crush, took him into her mouth and began sucking for all she was worth.

"Get her off," Sabrina said sharply.

"I...just give her a second to-" Max got out.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Sabrina said, and grabbed the blonde girl's shoulders and pulled her back. Her lips made a smacking sound as they came off Max's dick. The second Sabrina was the only one touching those shoulders, Trevor/Lance stood up and turned around towards Sabrina. He pressed her against the elevator and the makeout session was back on.

The doors slid open and Max stepped out. "It's clear!"

"Let's go, Trevor!" Sabrina said, loving how his hands knew exactly where to go.

"But you've always wanted to be fucked on an elevator," Trevor/Lance said. His trunks disappeared and a very large dick pressed into the middle of her bikini bottoms.

Max grabbed Trevor/Lance's arm and pulled him out the door. Max and Sabrina managed to get him down the few doors to their room. Trevor/Sherri was trying to suck Max off again.

"This is fucking crazy!" Sabrina snapped, as the key card kept giving them a red light.

"It's fucking awesome you mean!" Max corrected.

"You're just saying that because Trevor's hot sister is constantly trying to suck your dick. Very selfish by the way."

"I'll eat her out if she lets me."

"Sure you will-" she stopped as the light went green. "We're in."

They all stumbled into the room and all remaining clothes came off. Trevor/Sherri had Max's dick in her mouth when Sabrina again pulled her off. Max began to protest when Sabrina said, "Ladies first, right?" Max was about to argue, when Sabrina said, "If you let me go first, I'll let you watch. You can even touch me some while he's fucking me if you want."

Max couldn't argue with that. He wasn't sure it would have mattered anyway because Trevor/Lance was already back and had put her on top of the shelf next to the television. The tall jock's large dick entered Sabrina swiftly. The way Sabrina cried out made Max think he should be taking notes. Max cautiously approached and watched for a minute as Sabrina's tits bounced and shook as Trevor/Lance thrust in and out of her.

"You just going to stand there and watch?" Sabrina said between moans.

Max's hand reached out and grabbed his friend's wobbling breast. This was the real Sabrina. The real Sabrina was letting him grope her. Sure, it was happening while she was getting fucked by his other friend in the guise of someone he despised, but he was still touching boob. As he began to squeeze it, she looked at him and said, "Yeah, like that. Pinch the nipple. Oh yeah. Just like that Max." He continued to grope her and Trevor/Lance continued to fuck her until she began to shake as a climax washed over her. "Fuck!" she cried.

Trevor/Lance had not cum yet. He picked her up and threw her onto the bed with force.

Max thought that was too rough. "Hey, man. Be careful."

"No, I love it," Sabrina said, breathing hard. "Give me more, Trevor."

Trevor/Lance was about to jump onto the bed, when Max's hand grabbed his arm. "My turn, right?" he said looking at Sabrina.

Her face pouted as Trevor shapeshifted into Sherri in her full cheerleader uniform. "How do her tits compare to mine, Max?"

Max was about to retort, when Trevor's form shifted again. The form of Sherri rippled quickly, and was replaced by a fully nude Sabrina.

"Oh you fucker!" Sabrina exclaimed with some amusement. "Is this because of what we did at the mall?"

"Max," Trevor/Sabrina cooed. "I loved it when you were touching my boob. I wish it had been your hard dick inside me. You're so hot. I've always wanted you."

Sabrina's jaw was on the floor. "This is your fantasy, huh? I fall all over myself for you?"

"N-no!" Max said without conviction.

Trevor/Sabrina continued. "I'd like to show you how good of a friend I can be." She broke from his grasp on her arm, but then gripped his hand tightly in hers. She led him over to Sabrina on the bed, who sat up at their approach.

"What are you..." Sabrina began to ask as Trevor/Sabrina knelt down in front of her.

Trevor/Sabrina looked up at Max and asked seductively, "Is this what you want to see?" And then, making sure to keep contact with Max's hand, she leaned in and kissed Sabrina, who kissed back for a second, then jerked back.

"Trevor will be anyone you want, and you're choosing me right now?" Sabrina said befuddled.

Max shrugged.

"And you want her, a copy of me, to make out with myself while you watch?"

"Apparently," Max said with a sheepish grin.

Sabrina mulled it over, enjoying the look of hopefulness on Max's face. "Well, if that's what you want, fuck it!" It felt like she was pulling a mirror closer as she leaned in. Her double did the same and their mouths met and their tongues danced. She marveled at how soft her own lips were, and even though she wasn't gay, this still felt pretty good. A hand completely like her own began to gently fondle her breasts. It was so weird, but she had to admit, Max had good taste. "Here, allow me," she said, and slipped a hand down to the copy of her snatch. It was slick and ready to go. Having pleasured herself many times, she knew just where to touch, and her double began to moan like a porn star.

Sabrina looked up at Max who had taken his dick out with his free hand and was slowly stroking it. "I do not moan like that when I masturbate."

"Well, let her show me how you moan when you get off then," Max said with growing confidence.

Sabrina didn't know what he meant until her dopple began pushing her back onto the bed. "Oh fuck, you're going to have her..." Max nodded and she smiled. "Oh, well yes, proceed."

As she laid back, she saw her face between her legs for a second, then it dove at her clit. It was still so sensitive and she began bucking her hips immediately at the sensation of a tongue that seemed to be everywhere at once. She was pretty sure Max was making Trevor/Sabrina shapeshift her tongue, elongating and thickening it. That was something that she would put to good use herself later. The possibilities for pleasure would be endless she thought, as her twin brought her to orgasm a second time. She found her moans almost matched her copy's exaggeration. She hoped that pervert Max enjoyed it.

And then she found her twin flop down on her back next to her. Their faces found each other, a perfect match. The copy's legs spread wide open for Max, who entered her gently.

"Oh, Max," Trevor/Sabrina cried. "You're so big. Oh, that feels so good! Please, give it to me!"

Sabrina put a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. Trevor's version of her was sure giving a good performance.

"I want you to cum in me, Max!" Trevor/Sabrina begged. "Please, fill me up! C'mon, Max! I've always loved you! Cum in me baby!"

It wasn't funny anymore. This Sabrina wasn't on birth control and the real Sabrina shouted, "Max, don't! Remember what Trevor said! He wants to get pregnant!"

But it was already too late as Max's body jerked and he gave a not so impressive groan, then flopped over between the two Sabrina's.

Trevor/Sabrina turned on her side and put a hand on Max's face. "Thank you baby, I needed..." the voice cut off as the hand began to change, then a deeper voice finished. "Well fuck."

Trevor/Sabrina rolled off the bed, and by the time she stood up, she was a he again. "So, that kind of got out of hand," Trevor said.

"Kind of nothing," Max yawned.

"You started it," Sabrina shot back at Trevor lazily.

"I did," Trevor admitted. "You two were driving me insane though with your perverted psychic waves coming at me all the time."

"How about now?" Max asked. He wanted a nap.

Trevor sniffed the air jokingly and smiled. Yeah, barely anything now."

"Seriously," Max balked.

Trevor pointed a finger at Sabrina, who saw it and she winked at him. She confessed, "Hey, I'm fine, but yeah, I could keep going."

"Maybe later," Trevor said shifting clothes onto himself. With the sexual tension mostly gone and no one around to stoke the fire, he felt like playtime with his friends was over. He picked up his mom's journal and headed for the door. "I'll be the one using the other room tonight. Otherwise you guys probably wouldn't let me get any sleep."

"Har har," Sabrina said groggily. "You know you loved it."

Max was snoring as Trevor exited. He gained entry to the new room and sat at the edge of a bed. He had been putting this off. He was not sure he was mentally prepared for whatever his mother had written for him, but no time like the present. He opened to the front page and large letters greeted him.

"I'm sorry, Trevor, for the burden I have passed onto you. What I'm going to say next will be hard, but you must heed my warning. Tell no one of the curse. Everyone who knows will try to use you and eventually enslave you, even your father. You must leave everyone behind. Take the money I left you, your father will help with that, and go. Your father will argue, so do not tell him. You must not go to the lake house your father will suggest, because he will be tempted to visit. I have left you directions for a few places I have stayed in my life. But before you leave for one of them, you must be wary of the one who hides in secret. When I was young, there was only one of them, and it was tied to a physical manifestation of our curse. If one of them finds you, I do not know what will happen, but it will not be good. This warning has been passed down for thousands of years. But something new has happened. The one has become many, and they are spreading out. You must tap into your senses and find the threads. You can feel them, are connected to them, and they tell you where the threats lie. It is easy. Close your eyes and cast your feelings out towards those who seek pleasure. You will notice something else, a source of foreign energy. That is them. Hopefully they are still far from our home, but I do not know. I have not been able to sense them since I became pregnant with you. Before you read further, try to sense their presence now. Your life could depend on it."

His mother's words rattled him a bit. It all sounded so far fetched, but, he could change his shape to mimic whoever he wanted so, he guessed not. He did as his mother advised. He closed his eyes. He tried to sense the lust of those around him. It wasn't hard. It was usually something that he could do without trying. But it was just him in this room and nothing was being directed at him. He found clarity, and then sensed Sabrina in the room next to him. Her lust was like a fire that was not roaring, but still glowed hot. He pushed further and found he could reach outside the hotel. He couldn't see people, but he could sense them, their desire, their lust. At the range they were at, they did not hold any sway over him, but he could still sense it. And there it was, like his mother had said. It was like an invisible thread that was just outside his ability to plainly see. But there wasn't just one, but many, dozens, maybe hundreds. They were shooting out from all around him going in different directions.

Trevor picked one at random and focused on it, which was harder than he thought it would be. It was like trying to focus on one of those 3d pictures but doing it only in your mind's eye. After a few minutes he was successful, and he found his thoughts projected miles and miles away to a dim light. He thought he understood. This was a person. A person that was like him, or, was close to like him somehow. And apparently he was a threat. He focused on another thread. It was easier this time. This person was even further away. He focused on a thread in the direction of his home, and hoped his luck would hold out and that it was far, far away. But Trevor didn't seem to be having that kind of luck these days.

To be continued...