The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright threads differed in this way, in that there was one main cluster that consisted of sixteen, like a little community. There were two brights removed from them that were always together. And the remaining two seemed to be constantly on the move, but one of them drifted back regularly to the main cluster.

It was this thread that he paid most attention to, because he saw that it was regularly making contact with copper threads. His patient observation paid off as he made a startling discovery. One time the bright thread connected to a copper and brought it back to the bright cluster. A short while later, the copper was transformed and added to their numbers. Trevor believed this traveling bright thread, the one that seemingly converted copper threads, was the one that might have answers. It was also probably the one that was the most dangerous.

With a clear target in mind, Trevor's goal shifted, and he began preparing for a confrontation. He hoped his target thread would come close to his location. Since it did not stay in the same place for long, he did not want to waste a trip. Excursions in public had already become far too tedious. He wondered if his curse had fully developed, because when he passed a car, he could tell if the occupants were horny or not and what fetishes they had if they were. And every time he relocated, which was often, he passed a lot of cars.

When he needed to resupply, or get gas, or go anywhere near people, it was the same, but worse. Those people were not speeding by him, but remained close by. A they lingered, whatever passions they held eked out like a vapor that Travis had to breathe in. The hunger that burned inside him, even if he had been recently sated, was reawakened at the tiniest whiff of desire. He could become what they wanted, what they needed, all of them. He tried to keep his head down and block the voice of opportunity, loud though it was.

He took whatever precautions he could. The biggest one was being covered up, for the good it did him. He covered as much of his skin as possible to avoid accidental contact and an unwanted transformation, but if the lust was strong enough, he might transform anyway, and then he was out those clothes. He also made sure to fuck someone privately just before travelling to alleviate the possibility of fucking someone in public. For all these reasons, and the fact that going to where the large bright cluster was seemed like suicide, he bided his time, waiting for his target to get closer.

He decided to drift around the middle of the country. He felt it gave him good odds, but also was far from most major cities. He had completely lost his affinity for crowds. Every day was harder and he began to fantasize more and more about returning home. Every day he pictured the terrible things that would happen if he did. So he watched, and waited, and hoped that his chance would come soon.

But a watched pot never boils, and Trevor grew frustrated as the thread only ever seemed to travel further from him. Every place it stopped was usually not more than a day's drive, but he reasoned that when he got there, he should be fresh and alert. So he continued to wait, putting off more and more the most terrifying thing he might ever have to do.

When the fateful day arrived, Trevor would briefly feel like a man on death row whose number is up. He awoke with the itch in full effect, knowing that before the end of the day, he'd have to jump someone's bones. He scanned for the thread first thing, and found it was on the move. The thread was expanding rapidly, and as he psychically followed it, he knew it was close, and getting closer. He reminded himself not to get his hopes up, as this had happened a few times. It would get close, then shoot right past, no doubt at thirty thousand feet above his head. He assumed this would be the case.

He gave himself some time before seeing if he'd need to travel. He made himself breakfast out of a single serving box of cereal. He masturbated furiously, trying to keep his senses sharp. Then he checked the thread's location again. It had stopped moving, and the thread's circumference was largest he'd seen it. It was also in the same proximity as a couple of copper threads. He consulted his map. If his calculations were right, and that was always a big if, the thread appeared to be almost two hours away. Unfortunately, it also appeared to have situated itself in the most densely populated city in the area. Because of this, doubt and fear flooded his mind. He thought about adding another parameter to the timing of his quest, no cities. For a few minutes he just sat there, thinking that if he went through with this, his life might be over tomorrow. Then he laughed morbidly as he thought maybe it wouldn't be death, but something worse.

Before his brain could find another excuse to weasel out of what he had to do, he grabbed his bags and left the motel. He was a mile down the road when he realized he had maybe a few hours before he was forced to become someone's sex toy. As it was, he had already passed three cars and had almost turned around to pursue whatever sexual deviant resided in the driver's seat. His impulses and will collided as he pushed forward, mile after mile, checking the thread whenever it was safe to do so, and telling himself he would fuck someone when he got there.

This multitasking, coupled with apprehensive nerves, created a bit of a lead foot in Trevor. He unknowingly began to speed much higher than the posted limit. He was so focused, he never saw the police officer speed onto the entrance ramp and tail him until he was less than half a mile from the next exit. Trevor did notice the lights and siren however. Trevor gripped the steering wheel. This was exactly the kind of attention he needed to avoid, especially right now. But it was happening.

He took the exit, and noticed that it was a place devoid of civilization. He contemplated his next move. Ideas, mostly terrible, flashed through his mind about a way to tell the officer to expedite the process. Tell him he had a wife who was in labour and he needed to get to the hospital. Tell him some relative was near death's door. Give him all the cash he had in his wallet. Shapeshift into a celebrity. But that wouldn't work because the cop would still probably want id. He saw the door open behind him, and a late middle aged officer stepped out of his vehicle.

Around the time that Trevor thought the officer was a very handsome man, was about the time he realized the officer must also be a bit sexually repressed. Trevor swore again as his body responded to the lust that was a few yards from his driver's side door, but he didn't fight it. He knew if he tried, he wouldn't be able to think his way out of jail time.

Officer Harvey had run the plates, and they'd come back clean, belonging to a Trevor Burrtrick. As the officer began slowly walking towards the car, he figured it would be just another routine traffic stop. What he wouldn't give to be a cop back in the old days, when every other day was supposedly a car chase or some hot dame tried to screw her way out of a ticket. His imagination lingered on the notion of a hot blonde in a red dress spreading her legs for him so he wouldn't arrest her. But that kind of thing only happened in pornos. This was real life and would never ever happen in a million years.

He let a hand rest loosely above his gun holster as he approached the driver's door. It stiffened as he saw a trick of light seemingly emit from the car. His fingers touched the butt of the gun now. What had that been? Was he seeing things? He approached the last few feet with a little more caution, and his eyes went wide at the site that greeted them.

A busty blonde woman in a red dress was behind the wheel. She was gazing up at him with a predatory smile as she showed off an impossible amount of cleavage. In a low, seductive voice, she asked, "What seems to be the problem, officer?"

The officer in question could only stand there, mouth gaping for longer than could be deemed professional. He watched as her eyes, which had been reflecting in his glasses, began to look him up and down. They lingered over his midsection, which he knew had grown a few inches. His training taught him to control the situation, and he tried to regain it now. "You were, um...you were going, uh..." He mentally kicked himself for losing his ability to talk in complete sentences.

"Was I moving too fast, sir?" the woman purred. Her eyes were back on his, and they were pulling him in.

"You were...speeding, yes. I'll need to see your-"

Before he could finish, one of her tits popped out of the dress, as if by magic. She seemed not to have noticed, and picked up the conversation for him, since his speech was again impaired. "What did you need to see, officer? I'll let you look at anything you want."

Officer Harvey's mouth was agape, and a little bit of drool was forming at the corners. He tried to maintain eye contact, but his were drawn to that perfec pink nipple that jutted out, stiffening to the cool air it was exposed to. "Your...uh, your thing, your papers." He swallowed hard, trying to clear his head. "Your license and registration, ma'am."

Her lips pursed together into a small pout, but then she winked at him. "I am so sorry, officer. I left home in such a hurry today, I forgot my purse." She said this as if she were truly disappointed in herself. As she did, her hand touched her chest. A finger hooked the fabric that was working overtime to conceal her other breast. She began to pull it down ever so slowly. "I suppose you'll have to take me to your squad car and read me my rights."

Bells and sirens were going off in Officer Harvey's brain. This was the kind of thing that got you instantly fired if you behaved inappropriately. It wouldn't stop there either, as the state would press charges against him. This had to be a set up, or a test. He tore his eyes away from two fully exposed breasts, and canvassed his surroundings. They were far enough down the exit that they were not visible to the traffic that passed close by. There were no houses or gas stations, just a road that looked like it may or may not ever lead to civilization.

The officer's mind held an impromptu meeting. Pros and cons were weighed. The pro was that this woman seemed to want to be fucked, and by him, and that was something he very much wanted. The cons were that he could be caught and if so, his life would be over. Every bit of common sense and training said that fooling around on the job wasn't worth it. It just wasn't. Twenty years ago, when this kind of thing was supposedly covered up, it would have been fine, but not anymore. It would get out. She'd talk, or someone would see, and then... He jolted as he felt a euphoric push against his hardened groin. While he had been thinking and looking around, her hand had snaked out and found a button to override his rationale. He sucked in a breath and took a step back.

The woman's face flickered between frustration and disappointment, but only for a couple of seconds. It was replaced quickly by that confident, sultry smile. "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to touch your nightstick."

"Ma'am, I... I think you know that was not..."

"I know," she said licking her lips. "It was your hard cock. It seemed to be reaching towards me, so I reached back. Am I in trouble for assaulting an officer?"

"Ma'am, I..." He took another step back. This woman was so tempting. He needed to get away from her before he...

"You can put the cuffs on me, if you want," she offered cooly. "Then I won't be able to get away. And I wouldn't be able to stop you from putting your hands wherever you wanted."

"Ma'am!" Officer Harvey almost shouted. "I'm going to let you off with a warning. Just, please mind the speed limit!" With that he turned towards his car. He was already mentally cursing himself for being a coward, when he heard a car door shut behind him. He turned back around and saw that the woman had gotten out of her car. Her red dress was gone. She wasn't wearing anything. The question of how she got out of her dress so fast tugged at the fringes of his mind, but never found purchase.

She was watching as his eyes raked over her naked form. This man's lust had her so wet. It had been fun teasing him, but she really needed him inside her now. She took a step forward, and giggled when the man's hand actually went to his gun. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to give you what you want."

"And...what is it you think I want?" Officer Harvey asked nervously.

She seemed to think about that for a second, as if she were trying to read his mind. Then said very matter of factly, "You want to cuff my arms behind my back. You want to feel in control, and you want to run your tongue all over my body while I squirm. Then you want to throw me into the backseat of your cruiser, and you want to pump that big dick in and out of me until you cum. Does that sound about right?"

Officer Harvey had continued to slowly shuffle backwards, and his leg collided painfully with the front of his car. She had followed him. She would be right in front of him unless he moved quickly. His lust rooted him to the spot. And then she was there, looking up at him with her big, soft eyes. He could feel her breath and smell her body. Whatever perfume she wore, it smelled amazing. Her hand moved slowly, as if she were about to pet a wild animal, and came to rest on the front of his pants. She began to massage his hardness, enjoying his facial expressions as she did so.

"You...you shouldn't be touching me," he said with ragged breath. "I'm an officer of the law."

The woman stood on her tiptoes and pressed into him. Her large boobs squished against his chest. Her face drew closer, and her cheek brushed against his as she whispered in his ear, "If you want me to stop, you'll have to put those cuffs on."

There are times in life where it feels like everyone and everything else stops existing, and it's just you and one other person. That's what it felt like for Officer Harvey as he reached for his handcuffs. He stopped thinking about the possibility of someone taking this exit, or some local using this road. All he could think about was getting this woman into cuffs, and then having his way with her. He spun her around and snapped the metal sharply onto her wrists. She moaned, but more out of pleasure than pain. Then in a sharp voice, he said, "You have assaulted an officer, and I am going to have to...frisk you to make sure you're not carrying any weapons."

"Oh," she said, clearly delighted by this prospect. "Make sure you check everywhere."

Her back to him, he let his hands roam down her sides, and took in her perfect hourglass figure. He took his time, cupping her round ass and squeezing each cheek. Then he spun her around to face him. He was about to place his hands on her chest, when she stopped him. "No officer, you should frisk me with your tongue. That's what you want, isn't it? You've wanted to put your tongue on these tits the second you saw them, haven't you? So what are you waiting for? They're right there, big and soft, and and they are begging to be licked. Put your tongue on them, please, sir."

He didn't wait to be told twice. His hands gripped her body, pulled it close, and then slobbered all over her breasts. She gasped and moaned appreciatively at his ravenous response. His fingers found her slit, slick with desire, and he plunged in two fingers. She began to shake. After a minute of this, he stopped, and he began to drag her roughly by her wrists. He thoroughly enjoyed how easily he could control her movements since she was handcuffed. He opened the rear door of his cruiser. She began squirming, as if she didn't want to go in there, but he figured it was an act because there was no real strength behind it.

Using his authoritative voice, he bellowed, "Get in that back seat, ma'am!"

"Yes, sir," the woman said, feigning fear. "But...what are you going to do to me back there?"

"I'm going to teach you a lesson, that's what."

The woman flashed a quick smile, then gracefully lowered herself to sit. For a moment, her ass was on the backseat, and her head was still out, facing Officer Harvey. She winked at him, then pushed herself back, getting the length of her body into the car. Then she spread one leg up high, and the other leg on the floor. She was already creating a wet spot on the leather. She bit her lip, waiting for him. She knew he'd be on her soon. She watched as he fumbled with his belt, not taking it off but loosening it. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down several inches, but not taking them off either. Then he crawled on top of her. She felt his weight. He was more than worked up now, he was in a frenzy. In the confines of the vehicle, he struggled to enter her. She helped him by finding his dick and pointed it to her wet lower lips.

He parted her and went in deep in that first thrust. Her legs wrapped around his body and pulled him deeper still. He then began a slow rhythmic up and down. He braced his body with one hand on the car, and the other he let roam freely on the woman's body. Her eyes were wide, along with her mouth. She appeared shocked by what was happening and ready to call out in protest. But her body said otherwise as her legs helped him go deeper with each downward movement.

Officer Harvey briefly wondered where this woman had come from. She was too perfect! She was fulfilling the darkest fantasies that he had ever imagined. She began moaning loudly. His brain told him she was exaggerating, there was no way he was that proficient a lover. But who cared. He was inside the hottest woman he'd ever laid eyes on. She was wearing his handcuffs. The front of her body was completely exposed to him. Her breasts were covered in his saliva. She was his for the taking, and take he did. She grew louder, began screaming in ecstasy, which spurred him on. He squeezed one of her tits so hard that it took her breath away. He didn't care though. She couldn't stop him. He was in charge. He was in control. He was...exploding inside of her. He grunted and she screamed her approval, cumming with him.

He scrambled off of her and quickly began buttoning his pants and straightening his uniform. She watched him, still smiling and said, "That was quite the warning officer. I hope I've learned my lesson."

Officer Harvey shook his head at this insatiable woman. "I believe so, ma'am. Now, you, uh, you get along and, don't speed anymore."

Her hands came into view, and he stared at them dumbfounded. She had gotten out of the handcuffs. "I might have to, officer. If that was a warning, I'd love to see how you'd ticket me." And with that she stood up and pecked him on the cheek. Then she strutted back to her car, being careful to shake her ass the whole way. She watched in her mirror and smiled as the officer got back into his driver's seat. He seemed in a bit of a daze. That was good. He wouldn't follow her anytime soon. A mile down the road, the woman shapeshifted while disobeying the posted speed limit.

Trevor laughed. He felt normal again. The itch was gone. He was clear headed. He knew that if even the horniest person touched him right then, he would be able to fight it for a bit. Not forever, but it was something. He felt good. He felt invincible, and the best part was, that had been a thoroughly enjoyable way to get out of a ticket.

All that positivity faded a short while later as he saw the sign that indicated he was entering city limits. The thread was taking him into the heart of downtown. Less than a mile later, Trevor encountered dense traffic. He fought gridlock for the next two hours, barely making any headway. Too late did he realize he should have jumped from one highway to another, and found himself going the opposite way he needed to go. He course corrected, and a new wave of traffic blocked him.