The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the circumstances, Trevor found this reaction funny, as he realized the truth of the matter. "You don't know what I am, do you?"

Now the security guard was looking at him like Trevor had sprouted two heads instead of two boobs. "I don't...so, what are you then?"

"I'll tell you if you let me fuck someone. Anyone."

The security guard actually smiled at this. "Are you sure you're not Nevyn?" Trevor was about to answer, when the guard said, "It's okay, I'll find out for myself in a second who you really are."

Trevor watched as his new feminine arm began to shudder under the guard's rough hand. It felt good, like, really really good. And then from the place where the shudder began, a golden light began to emanate. It flooded quickly over Trevor, catching up to the places his body still shook.

Trevor heard the guard whisper, "That's new."

That statement echoed in his ears for a moment. Then Trevor knew only darkness.

To be continued...