The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's grip tightened, but didn't hurt. He'd never hurt her. But he needed her. He needed to show her how much he'd always pined for her. How he'd been so sad to see her go. How the way she had treated him had been so good and...

The hand jerked free, and Trevor's body resumed his form. "Ow!" Trevor cried.

"What's wrong?" Sabrina/Derek asked worriedly.

"This boner hurts!" Trevor complained. He had done it. He was extremely aroused, but he was in control.

"Well bring it over here," Sabrina's voice said enticingly. She laid back and spread her legs, revealing a dripping pussy. "Go ahead and stick it right in so it doesn't hurt anymore."

"You don't mind do you, Max?" Trevor half heartedly asked. "I mean, I was sucking your dick a few minutes ago, so..."

"I never came man! This is dumb. When's it my turn?"

"Maybe you'll think of something even hotter that Trevor can't resist?" Sabrina/Derek challenged as Trevor positioned himself in front of her. "But in the meantime...oh, oh fuck, that is a hard dick. In the meantime, why don't you watch your hot girlfriend get a good, deep dicking."

Max fumed for a good ten seconds while his buddy went balls deep into Sabrina. Then he spit on his hand and lowered it to his dick.

"That's right baby," Sabrina's voice encouraged. "Stroke that cock while Trevor paws at my tits. Yeah, grab them like that Trevor. Pinch my nipples. Harder. Don't stop stroking Max. Keep it nice and hard for me. I want you to finish in my pussy after Trevor cums deep inside my tight pussy."

Both men were appreciating Sabrina's dirty talk. Trevor couldn't believe how much it seemed like he was only fucking Sabrina. Derek's personality seemed to disappear. The lust that emanated from her body was for him, not anyone else. It was a nice change of pace.

Despite himself, Max was enjoying the view. They had all engaged in several threesomes together, so this wasn't exactly new. He actually liked watching Sabrina get fucked by his friend. But he was also seriously thinking about Derek's challenge. He needed something hotter. He needed a person and an act that would send him over the edge, like, the thought of it alone would make him almost cum. Something that would force a change in Trevor, so that he didn't have to get himself off by hand. And that's when he thought of the one thing that Sabrina had said was off limits, her mother. Max had accidentally caused Trevor to transform into her before, but it had been just the one time. Sabrina's mom was hot, and Sabrina even hotter. But if you put them both together...Max's dick was like steel as he stood up and walked over to the action. As he hoped beyond hope that this would work, he placed a hand firmly on Trevor's shoulder.

"Fuck man, I'm almost there," Trevor began, but then he felt a new wave of lust hit him. For a second, his dick grew harder inside of Sabrina, who moaned appreciatively, but then he felt his body begin to ripple. "No. I want to...to..." But it was like a dam had burst. He could see the finish line, but his dick was rapidly retreating into his body. A pussy took its place, along with a large pair of tits. His hair lengthened, became mostly dark with bits of gray here and there. "Who am I turning into? I can't control it." Trevor rolled off of Sabrina and ran to the mirror. What he saw shocked him, and made him feel sorry and scared for Max. "I'm Mrs. Patterson! You turned me into Sabrina's mom?" Trevor finished gawking and came back into the room with his arms crossed over his tits. "Sabrina's going to kill you!"

"Why would she kill me?" Max asked with a naughty grin.

"Because she doesn't want to see you fuck her mother."

"Who said anything about fucking me?" Max corrected.

"Well what else would make you that...that..." she couldn't remember the rest of the question. She had just seen her daughter on the bed. She was naked. Mrs. Patterson had seen her daughter naked before of course, but this time something was different. It was like seeing a beautiful flower you've passed by a hundred times but never fully appreciated. Now she saw that her daughter was a deeply erotic and alluring flower that was making the place between her legs grow hot. She walked over to Sabrina, slowly at first. It didn't seem right to have this growing desire towards her daughter. But want quickly became need. Her steps became more confident, more assured, and then she was on the bed. She crawled on all fours and hover over her daughter. She needed to touch this beautiful person she had created. But she needn't rush it. She started by stroking her daughter's hair. As her hands passed down the dark silkiness, she said, "Sabrina, honey, I can't believe how gorgeous you've become." And she kissed Sabrina/Derek softly on the cheek."

"Oh fuck yes!" Bekka screamed inside Derek's mind.

"I, uh..." Sabrina/Derek stammered. This happened all the time around other body hoppers. The gene inside that was passed down through their lineage significantly increased their libido, especially when in close proximity to one another. Even though Trevor couldn't body hop, he must have a similar genetic makeup, because his shapeshifting body also seemed to be horny all the time. But he had thought Trevor would be able to resist transforming because he had calmed the energy in his core. Either the effect did not last long, or Max's increased lust had canceled out what he had done. He wondered if his actions now would be viewed negatively by Trevor, and he said so in his voice. "I'm not sure we should..."

"Do not fuck this up for us Derek!" Bekka roared. "Look at the way this lady's staring at you right now. This milf wants to fuck us, and we're going to let her, so don't let me hear your voice again. You're the one possessing this Sabrina bitch, now act like it."

Derek would have laughed if he hadn't been so turned on right then. He shot a glance at Max. He was staring so hard. It looked like he was trying to use all his concentration to make the scene in his mind become reality. Derek would definitely be able to work with these people. Like so many times before, he succumbed to temptation.

"Mom," Sabrina asked in a sweet, pouty voice. "I'm nowhere near as beautiful as you are." Derek almost laughed again as he saw Max's eyes widen and his jaw fall open.

Her mother's hand began to rub up and down Sabrina's arm. "Oh no dear. You are so, so beautiful. I feel so lucky just to be able to touch your soft skin right now."

Sabrina drew closer into her mother, but made sure Max and a perfect view of the naked mother and daughter. "Can I touch you too mom?"

"Of course you can honey."

Sabrina placed a hand gently on her mother's cheek. "Your skin is so soft too. Is it this soft everywhere?"

Her mother's breath quickened as she answered, "Why don't you find out sweetie. You can touch mommy's body wherever you'd like."

Sabrina's hand trailed down, letting just her index finger trace her mother's neck, then drift slowly down between her mother's breasts. "I've always admired your boobs, Mom."

"Yours are very nice too, Sabrina." As she said this, her hand stopped stroking her daughter's arm, and curved up to Sabrina's shoulder, then down to cup her daughter's breast. She began to gently squeeze it. "They're almost as big as mine. But yours are so firm."

"Why's that momma?" Sabrina asked all doe eyed.

"Because your nipples have never been sucked on," she replied, and as she did, she bent over and flicked one of Sabrina's nipples with her tongue, causing her to shiver in delight.

"Oh momma, that feels so good." She raised a hand to touch her mother's breast. She began to graze the tip of the nipple, causing it to grow rigid.

Her mother smiled at the attention, and watched as her daughter's eyes fixated on her boobs. "Did you want to suck on mommy's tits again? You can if you want. I'd like that."

No sooner had the offer been made, Sabrina lifted her head up and wrapped a mouth over her mother's boob. She sucked, forcing the nipple deep into her mouth, over and over again. She did this for half a minute, then moved her head higher to suck at the other one. After two pulls, she clamped down gently with her teeth. She pulled back, eliciting a loud moan from her mother as her teeth pulled the sensitive nub, finally releasing it and letting it spring back in place. "Your tits are so good mom, so delicious." She might have said more, but her mother's mouth found hers. Her mother's tongue slipped inside her mouth, and danced with her own. All the while her mother passionately fondled Sabrina's boobs.

When at last they broke apart, Derek saw that Max was actively stroking his boner at the show in front of him. Derek made Sabrina wink at him, then said in a pout, "Momma, I have a confession to make. My titties have been sucked on before, by that boy right over there in fact. He paws at them and licks them and bites them, all while his penis is deep inside me."

Sabrina's mother seemed to size Max up, while at the same time running a hand down her daughter's body. She didn't stop until she found Sabrina's slit. She parted the her daughter's pussy lips open with one finger, and found it to be slick with her juices. Her finger traveled a little lower, and when she hit a certain spot, it spasmed at her touch. Her daughter let out a satisfying moan, and the stroking continued. The whole time, Mrs. Patterson's eyes remained fixed on Max who watched as if hypnotized. "Is that true young man? Have you sucked my daughter's titties? Have you fucked her pussy with that big dick of yours?"

At first, Max couldn't form a response. He just kept watching mother finger daughter. They both stared at him seductively, although Sabrina would lose focus as she shook underneath the pleasure of her mother's skilled hands. Finally, he managed a meek, "Yes, ma'am."

She eyed his erection and licked her lips. "Have you ever thought about fucking both of us at the same time?"

Max nodded, and began stroking his dick feverishly.

Sabrina's mom said nothing more. She just continued to stare at Max, licking her lips every so often, and constantly fingering her daughter's clit. Sabrina had been on the quiet side, but as the pleasure built, she began to moan loudly. Her hips began to buck against her mother's finger, and began to give words of encouragement. "Right there Mommy! Oh you're making me feel so good. I'm so lucky to have a mom that finger fucks her daughter. Make me cum Mommy. Make me cum in front of Max! And then maybe he'll fuck us both! You'd let him wouldn't you Mommy! You'd let him fuck you while I sucked on your titties some more? And then he could suck on yours, and tell us whose titties he likes better. I'd like that so much Mommy, I'd...I'd...Oh Mommy!" Sabrina came, and as she did, a stream of jizz erupted from Max's dick. Both women looked at him with more than a little disappointment.

Seconds later, Trevor's senses returned, and that look faded. The face of Sabrina's mother slowly turned to look at Sabrina/Derek, who gave a sheepish grin and a thumbs up. Then Trevor turned to Max and said, "I'll be the first to admit that was the hottest thing we've ever done, but Sabrina is going to murder the shit out of you."

"Worth it," Max grunted before falling back onto his bed.

For whatever reason, Trevor didn't immediately shift back into his form. It was possible it was solely because he was thinking, but he also never stopped touching Sabrina/Derek's legs, which were still wide open. "I couldn't stop the change that time. I mean, I could feel Max's lust the first time, but it hit me like a brick when he turned me into this form."

Derek's voice answered, "Well, I didn't exactly record my findings yesterday. My sister has always been the one to log everything and help find the parameters. I've traditionally been the guinea pig. My guess would be that either time ran out, or Max's lust that second time was super strong and overpowered your resolve, or...you wanted it too."

A hand found its way between Trevor's legs, and he began to explore the very sensitive, and very wet slit there. "So, you think you might be able to increase those parameters?"

Sabrina's eyes had noticed what Trevor's hand was doing. She placed a hand on her mother's back. Derek switched back to Sabrina's voice. "I think we won't know unless we try. But we'd definitely have to experiment more."

Trevor gasped at his own touch as his fingers grazed his clit. "I'd have to be the guinea pig."

Derek positioned Sabrina's body behind the copy of Sabrina's mother. The daughter's breasts pressed against her mother's back. Sabrina's hands briefly rested on her mother's shoulder, before they came down, finding purchase on her mother's large boobs. She began to knead and grope them. As she did, she whispered into her mother's ear, "Your friends would have to help too."

"I think..." Trevor's mind swam as pleasure seemed to come from all around him. Another hand, Sabrina's, left her breast and came down to join the exploration of his pussy. "I think that...maybe we could...work together for awhile." Her head turned, and Sabrina's mouth was there to greet her. Their tongues wrestled as an orgasm came and went, then they turned towards each other. "I guess you seem like a nice enough guy. But I'll be watching you."

"Understood," Sabrina winked, then lowered her head to her mother's hairy mound and began to lick.

"Damn!" Trevor cried out. "I am so fucking horny right now! I want to do this for hours!"

Sabrina/Trevor looked up long enough to say, "I know the feeling," and then Sabrina's tongue redoubled her efforts.

They did not go on for hours, but long enough for Max to recover. He had allowed himself a brief nap after blowing his load. The sound of two ladies in the throes of passion brought him out of it. He watched for a spell, marveled as these two exquisite women played each other's bodies like masters of their craft. As he watched, he wondered how long they would be in Trevor's company this time. Were they getting in over their head? Had they learned from past mistakes? Had he ruined things with Sabrina by making her fuck her mom? Had it been worth it? Yes, yes it had.

Somewhere in there, he noticed that the shape of mother and daughter were no longer focused on pussy, but seemed to be caressing and kissing more than anything else. He looked at their faces, and in between kisses, they looked back at him. They winked. They looked down at his member, acknowledging that the blood had returned there. They both beckoned him to join with their fingers. Max thanked his lucky stars, then stumbled forward. He dove onto the two naked women, who wasted no time peppering him with kisses. Sabrina's mother threw a leg over him, and then lowered herself onto his dick. Sabrina was above his head, and at first she thrust her tits into his face. He slobbered over them, and greedily sucked at her tits. After a minute, she removed them, and positioned her pussy over his mouth, which he also slobbered over. He could hear mother and daughter resume kissing above him. He reached blindly up with his hands and found boobs that Sabrina had forbidden him to touch. Max fondled them for all he was worth. Mrs. Patterson rewarded him by picking up speed and clenching her pussy. He groaned his appreciation.

Max's stamina was far longer this time. The women came multiple times as he swapped between mother and daughter. He fucked and licked anywhere he was told, and enjoyed every second of it. When he did cum, Sabrina's mom tried to make sure it was inside her, but Sabrina pulled him out at the last second. Jizz erupted onto her mother's tits. They all stared at the mess that covered her breasts, then they all burst into a fit of laughter.

Trevor was still laughing as he went to the bathroom to retrieve a hotel towel. He was wiping off his friend's spunk and shaking his head as he said, "I can't believe we did that."

"I feel like, there's nowhere to go from here," Max mused as he started dressing. "I mean, that was like my Everest."

"Oh, so that was your first mother and daughter lesbian experience, huh?" Derek's voice quipped.

They both looked at him in surprise, but it was Max that asked, "That wasn't your first one?"

"I told you about a couple of them earlier," Derek laughed. "I'll need you to up your imagination though if we're to test Trevor's resolve, Max. We'll have to find you another Everest."

Max's eyes widened, and his expression became hopeful. "Another Everest..."

Trevor threw the damp towel on the floor and shifted back into his body, fully clothed. He addressed Derek, who was slowly putting Sabrina's clothes on. "So, you'll help me with my curse, and it'll be done in secret from your hopper friends?"

"Yes."

"And I won't be locked up in a facility or anything."

"Nope."

"And my friends will be there the whole time?"

Derek nodded at an excited Max. "We'll need them, yeah."

"And we can leave whenever we want?"

Derek hesitated. "Well...yes, but, you did hear me about the part where if Nevyn ever found out about your power he would stop at nothing to possess you so he could use it himself."

"I got that, yeah. I'm just saying you won't stop me if I ever walk away."

"I won't. But I hope you'll see that my sister and I only want to help you, and to find a way to stop Nevyn permanently before he does something we'll all regret."

Trevor looked at Max. "Max, you and Sabrina okay with this?"

Max was already nodding, but then stopped to actually consider. "I mean, I'm sure Sabrina is totally on board, but I should still probably talk to her about it. And I should probably apologize for, uh, the um, the thing that, uh..."

Derek finished for him. "The time you forcibly shapeshifted your friend into your girlfriend's mother so you could watch them have sex with each other?"

"...yes."

Sabrina/Derek winked at him. "Maybe don't bring it up and it'll be okay." He turned away from a confused Max and addressed Trevor. "You okay if I hop you so these two can have a moment to decide if they're both in?"

Trevor sighed. "I guess. It's weird though. It's kind of like going to sleep, but when you wake up, you remember your body was awake and did a whole bunch of stuff without you."

"I won't hide what I get up to when I'm in your body, Trevor," Derek said firmly. "That's a promise."

"Alright. Get on with it then." He watched as Sabrina stood up and walked over to him with a reassuring smile on her face. She touched his arm, and it began to shudder. Trevor gritted his teeth and said, "At least it doesn't hurt. It's just so weird."

A moment later, Derek's voice came from his mouth and told Max, "Sabrina will come around in a few minutes."

"Okay, can we make her rub her tits?" Max asked.

Trevor/Derek shot him a surprised smile. "You just...we all just fucked. How are you still horny?"

"I'm not," Max said. "I just...really like it when she plays with her tits."

With amusement in his voice, Derek commanded, "Sabrina, lift your shirt and play with your boobs. And enjoy it."

For the next few minutes, Max couldn't believe his dick stayed limp. He was mesmerized by Sabrina as she massaged and mashed her boobs together, all with a smile on her face.

As awareness returned, Sabrina's hands slowed, and she blinked several times. Her hands stopped moving altogether, and she looked down at them. She looked back up at Max and Trevor. "Really? Having a good time watching me grope myself?"

"Yes," Max said a little too quickly.

Sabrina pulled her bra and shirt down, then leaned over and swatted her boyfriend on the arm. "Idiot." She looked between Trevor and Max, then started to ask, "Where's..."

"Right here," Derek said, as he raised Trevor's hand. "He said I could hop him so you two could talk, don't you remember?"