The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers

Sabrina shook her head lightly, as if she didn't entirely. "Um, yeah, I, I think so. Trevor agreed to let you help him, and so did Max, as long as I agreed." She smiled at her boyfriend. "I'm training you good, Max." She took in her boyfriend's expression. It was both hopeful, mixed with trepidation. Sabrina assumed it was because he thought she might say no. "We're in for as long as you need us."

"Trevor will be thrilled," Derek said. "I know he thinks the world of you two."

"So you're not mad?" Max asked.

"About what? About letting Trevor fuck me earlier? Of course not, I..."

Derek couldn't believe it as Max answered with, "No, I mean about the threesome we had with your mom for the last hour."

A deadly silence filled the room. Sabrina stood up and towered menacingly over her boyfriend. "What did you just say?"

Terror arose in Max's face, as he looked at Trevor/Derek who was shaking his head in disbelief. "Does she...does she not remember?"

"I said not to bring it up for a reason, Max," Derek said with a shrug.

Her fists became a flurry on against Max's arms and chest while she yelled, "You made me fuck my mother! The one person I said you couldn't fuck, you made me fuck her instead?"

"No!" Max yelled, and Sabrina's fists slowed, until Max continued. "We all fucked her."

"At least you don't have to worry about me breaking up with you, because you'll be dead!" Trevor's hand touched her back, which began to shudder. "Hey, wait, fuck, I'm not ready!"

"I'll get permission next time, promise," Derek said, right before his essence flowed into her.

Max rubbed his bruised arms that took most of Sabrina's blows. "Can you make her forget now?"

"Not without making her a vegetable," Derek said. "The important thing was, she said she'd help. And..." Derek was silent for a few seconds as he scanned Sabrina's mind. "I think you still have a girlfriend. Let Trevor talk to her first and explain why it happened. She'll need to understand that you guys might have to do kinkier stuff than that soon."

"Kinkier..." Max said in awe.

"I really like this guy," Bekka said in Derek's head.

"You would," Derek muttered to her under his breath.

Derek and Trevor were able to calm Sabrina down, though it took time and a very fancy meal. He was in possession of Max's body, which he had to explain very quickly when Sabrina came to consciousness, and then he told her how they would have to test the limits of Trevor's control. He apologized profusely to her, but reminded her that if she helped them, they might bend some sexual boundaries, or maybe destroy them all together. It was also a slight consolation that it hadn't actually been Sabrina's mother, and it was a kindness that she could not remember it. Derek made it clear that he would always let Trevor remember, but might shade out certain things for Sabrina and Max for their protection.

Shortly after dessert came out, a familiar woman with auburn hair approached their table. Trevor stared at her, trying to remember where he had seen her, then he remembered. She was the one Derek had met with at the cafe. That all seemed like a lifetime ago. He closed his eyes, and saw that her copper thread was still there, but surrounded by a layer of gold.

He was about to ask how that could be, when the woman sat down and introduced herself. "Hi everyone. I'm Aubrey."

"You're his sister?" Trevor asked in surprise.

The woman laughed. "Just her soul, not in body. This is our most recent recruit." She focused on Derek. "In order to maintain the secrecy you requested, she hasn't even been to home base yet. I met her here in the city and went over some of the finer points. I also told her we'd be editing her memories during this time, which she wasn't happy about, but went along with. I've got to tell you Derek, this is highly irregular."

"Wait until you see it for yourself," Derek said, winking at her from Max's body.

"How did you know which body Derek was in?" Sabrina asked.

"I'd know my brother's posture anywhere. Now, fill me in. Who are you, and why should I care?"

Stories would get repeated. Events would get rehashed. More sex was inevitable. They would all end up in bed together by the end of the night, happy to be on the same side, and moving forward with a common goal.

It was the calm before the storm.

To be continued...


Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers