The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 09

Story Info
Derek suggests an alliance.
11.5k words
4.76
8.7k
12

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers

Derek had a rapt audience, and he took his time. He wanted to gain their trust, so he was genuine with them. He didn't leave out the details that portrayed him in a less than flattering light, even the ones that painted him in the same shade of the villain. Several times, Bekka would say in his mind, "Ooh, yeah, maybe skip that part," or, "Yeah, they're going to walk out of the room as soon as you're done and never come back." But Derek pressed on, refusing to censor the story that started with a body hopper's telltale shudder.

The only time Derek's tale was interrupted was when he revealed that his body hopping mentor was also his great great great grandfather, give or take a great. The gene that gave a person the potential for body hopping had remained inert, but had been passed down on his mother's side.

Trevor had gasped at this revelation, and exclaimed, "This is the reason for the increase in the others! This Nevyn person is able to pass on his curse genetically! That's why there are so many more threads now."

Derek nodded, then continued on, growing somber when he recounted the loss of his own body, and that of their good friend, Bekka. He explained how he had been able to rescue her soul by fusing it with his own. The fallout from Nevyn's attack had been terrible. He had fled in the body of a host that knew all the research they had done on body hopping. If he chose to apply it, or study it further, who knew what he could accomplish.

Instead of pursuing their enemy, Derek and his sister Aubrey retreated from the world for six months to lick their wounds and decide on a course of action. Aubrey wanted to continue the work she had been doing at the research facility. She had argued that there was still so much they didn't understand, but Derek had wanted to focus on searching for others like them, the ones that Nevyvn had sired over the centuries. In a way, they both got what they wanted. Aubrey developed a rudimentary tracking device that helped them locate potential body hoppers. Derek would search them out in hopes of recruiting them for an inevitable confrontation against Nevyn.

The tracking and recruitment process was a lengthy one that sometimes took months. Aubrey's equipment did improve with time, but never worked with pinpoint accuracy. This meant Derek spent most of his time finding the actual person that had the gene. The rest of the time was spent doing a deep dive into their psyche to try and judge that person's character. If a person character was deemed unscrupulous, Derek would hop out of them and they would never even know he had been there.

If a person seemed worthy, which was rare, Derek revealed himself, and made them an offer. If they accepted, they would relocate to a secret compound where Aubrey had centered her research. Their bodies would be used for a time for Derek to use to recruit others. And eventually, Aubrey would use a carefully controlled means to make them a body hopper as well.

As more people joined them, they tried to make a set of rules that would help maintain order. The primary one was that their existence must remain secret. The people they hopped must never behave out of the ordinary so as not to draw suspicion. This rule helped their new members to maintain a certain level of self control, but was difficult because of the nature of the gene itself. Much like Trevor's, everyone's libido was increased. Orgies broke out frequently.

The second rule was that they were to treat people with a certain level of respect. They were taught to use their gift for good whenever they could. This rule was born out of Derek and Aubrey's sense of shame with how they had treated former hosts. Perhaps it was the gene's nature again, but everyone struggled to follow this rule to some extent. The temptation to become another person and bend them to their will was a powerful one, but to not give in to it was the difference between them and their enemy.

Trevor's mind began to wander here, possibly because he related to it so much. If he went three days without sex, his body would take over and force him on the first person that was in an aroused state. He had thought it was the curse, but maybe this whole thing was scientific in nature. Maybe he had a gene too that was controlling a part of his actions. He admitted that a lot of what Derek had gone through was fucked up, but he knew that he hadn't been the definition of a good guy himself all the time. But it did seem like Trevor was trying. At least, aside from taking Trevor's body to a club and letting it get fucked by strangers. Trevor interrupted again to ask about that. Derek shifted the blamed to Bekka, which Trevor thought was awfully convenient.

There was something else that made it difficult for Trevor to follow Derek's story. He was suffering from a persistent hard on. As Derek had listed steamy detail after detail, Trevor had found it difficult to focus, especially as he sensed Sabrina's lust spike. She was watching her boyfriend, Max, currently controlled by a body hopper, talk about an absurd amount of sexual conquests. They were erotic, and taboo, and most of them hotter than the last. She was turned on to say the least, but her pride kept her from saying anything. She couldn't help crossing and uncrossing her legs though.

Both Trevor and Sabrina were in a near frenzy when Derek began to wrap up his monologue. "So Trevor, I hope you believe me when I say I was never here for you. I had set a formal meeting with a recruit that had passed my scrutiny, and I noticed you watching us. I assumed you were Nevyn or someone sent by him, otherwise I wouldn't have threatened and chased you down. And then, I hope you saw in your memories, I couldn't hop out of you, not for awhile anyway. Every time I tried it was physically painful. Then I connected to something in your core, something that is fused with you, the way that Bekka is fused with my soul. I got lost in there for a time, and it was only because Bekka was her usual nympho self that saved me. When someone's lust forced a transformation, your core relaxed and I was able to break free."

Trevor nodded dumbly. He wanted to hit pause. He wanted to go rub one out, or fuck Sabrina, or something, before he lost himself. "Well super glad you got out. So...we're going to go now? If you could just give us back our friend..."

Derek sighed. "Trevor, don't you see? We're connected somehow. And after being inside of you, I've seen what you want the most, and I think I can help give it to you."

Hope flared in Trevor, and it momentarily quelled his sexual need. He didn't understand everything that Derek had said, but the hope was rocketing upwards. "Are you saying, maybe you can fix me? You can make it so I can be in a crowded room and not be affected by every horny person there? Or I could touch someone who...who wants to use me and not become their plaything?"

"Is that...did we make you feel like that?" Sabrina asked with a quiver in her voice. "I thought we were having a good time, and that we were helping you."

Trevor went to touch Sabrina's hand, but pulled away at the last second, knowing what it would trigger. "We... I mean, most of the time. But it's hard not being in control through most of it. Sometimes I didn't mind. Sometimes I really didn't mind. Sometimes it was hot as hell. But... other times, I'd lose myself completely, like that time in the hotel forever ago. I couldn't stop, and it was like it wasn't me at all."

"He's wrong. That would be hot all the time," Bekka said in Derek's head.

"I'm not saying I can for sure cure you, Trevor," Derek said, ignoring Bekka like he so often did. "But I know I can help you. I also want to protect you. If Nevyn ever got his hands on you... I think it'd be worse than your mother and father ever imagined."

"When can we start?" Trevor asked without hesitation.

Derek grinned. "So, does this mean you trust me?"

It was the million dollar question, and Trevor didn't answer right away. He let the words hang there between them. None of this had gone the way he'd thought it would. And now he had the chance to partner up with someone who had a crazier story than his. Did he want to give this person a foothold in his life? He still couldn't forget the memory of Derek chasing him down, watching as Derek's soul passed from person to person, until it had consumed his own. That loss of control, of self, that had been very different from what he experienced when shapeshifting. He could be made to do anything and not even know it, or if Derek was to be believed, he could think it was his own idea. He wanted what Derek was offering, but there had to be a price.

"I think we'll take it slow," Trevor said carefully. "I've heard your story. I've seen what you can do. I know that if you wanted, you could hop inside all of us and make us think whatever, so I appreciate you giving us a choice. I guess what I'm saying is, I'll accept your help, but no, I don't trust. What you, what your kind can do, it is terrifying."

"I don't disagree," Dered said, nodding Max's head as if this were completely normal. "And I get it, trust is earned. Let me earn a bit of it now by trying something, showing you what I'm talking about."

"I...what do you need me to do," Trevor agreed with a hint of dread in his voice. "Are you going to...to have to go inside of me again?"

Max's face gave a half smile as Derek answered, "Honestly I don't know. What I have in mind might not work, but if it does, I think you'll love it. Go ahead and touch Sabrina."

Sabrina's face went red and Trevor stammered, "That's...that's a bad idea."

"Why?" Derek teased. "Because a bodyhopper's tale has both of you more than a little worked up? I don't have your psychic sense of arousal, Trevor, but it's plain as day that you both are very turned on right now."

"They're so cute," Bekka said to Derek as Trevor's face went the same shade as Sabrina's. "Do we have to wait much longer to get it on?"

Derek continued. "What do you think will happen if you touch Sabrina right now?"

"I'll turn into whoever she's fantasizing about and, I'll fuck her till she cums," Trevor said in quiet, husky tone.

Derek addressed Sabrina. "Sabrina, is that what you want right now? You want Trevor to shapeshift and fuck you."

"No." Her lie was practically a moan. They watched as she bit her lip, then she came clean, "Yes. It's all Max and I have talked about since you called."

Now Derek had an erection, or Max did anyways. "I'm curious. Who would Trevor change into?"

"Um..."

"It'll help if we know," Derek prodded.

Sabrina's face was very red as she answered, "Probably...probably some of the people in your story. Derek, er, you I mean, and maybe that professor guy..." Her face made a cute grimace as she added, "...your mom."

"Damn! Everyone has the hots for your mom!" Bekka jeered.

Derek sighed. "That's, yeah that's quite a list. So he'd supposedly shapeshift into one of those."

"There's no supposedly about it," Trevor complained. "I touch her, I'll probably become every one of those people before it's all over."

"Is that what you want?" Derek asked.

"No, I mean, well, it's Sabrina and, and I don't mind so much with her and Max. And having sex it..."

"It makes you feel normal for a little while," Derek finished for him. "I know. It's similar with body hopping. We have more control than you do, but, not much. We have to have sex pretty often."

"Yes we do!" Bekka said as loud as she could in Derek's mind. "Now hop back into him and let's fuck!"

"But right now," Derek continued, "I think I can give you back some of that control you want. But there's only one way to know if I'm right."

Trevor looked at Sabrina. He could feel the lust emanating from her in waves. Their eyes met and she didn't blink. Her breathing quickened. The air was thick with sexual tension. Trevor looked at Sabrina's hand. It was close. He only had to reach out and touch it. They'd become lost in a sea of passion. He'd become whoever they wanted him to be. His hand seemed to move on its own.

When it had closed the gap considerably, Derek spoke, breaking the spell Trevor was under. "In order to know for sure, you'll have to resist."

"If I do that, I'll lose myself," Trevor argued.

"Not this time," Derek said confidently. "Go ahead, try it."

Trevor steeled himself, telling himself not to give in right away to whatever he felt from Sabrina. His hand brushed hers, and a familiar tingle happened. He looked at his hand and saw his skin begin to ripple.

"Look at me," Derek commanded. Trevor tore his eyes away from his hand and met Derek's as he explained, "This thing in you was like a raging current. I could not stop it, but I was able to slow it. I felt the change while I was in you. I could touch someone, and the need was still there, but I could resist it. I think you might be able to do that right now, but you have to fight for control."

"This isn't going to work!" Trevor said, his voice rising as the ripple worked its way through his body. He saw his skin begin to age, and felt facial hair erupt from his face.

"You're turning into the professor my sister was obsessed with," Derek said. "That's what Sabrina wants. But is that what you want? Wouldn't you like to fuck Sabrina as yourself?"

"That's...I can't," Trevor answered defeatedly.

"Are you even trying?" Derek pushed.

And Trevor found that he wasn't, at least, not really. He was trying, but also thinking about how much it was all in vain. Trevor found his resolve, and fought back against the transformation. To his immense surprise, the rippling stopped. Encouraged, he began to concentrate. As he did, he realized the urge was still there, but it did not sweep him along like it always did. He imagined his body, on having sex with Sabrina, in his body. He marveled as his skin began to revert back to its youthful self in front of his eyes. "I've never been able to go back before. I was always stuck until..."

"You got the other person off," Derek finished. "I know."

Trevor felt Sabrina's lust wain. He knew he should be happy in this moment, but that fact pissed him off. "Are you seriously sad right now that I'm not turning into your fantasy?"

Sabrina's face showed hurt and surprise. "What? No! I mean...I'm glad you were able to change back to yourself."

"You just don't want to have sex with me now," Trevor said, and found anger taking the place of his lust.

"Your friends came all the way out here to help you," Derek admonished. "You're going to need them more than you know. And I saw your memories, remember? You used them a fair amount as well."

Trevor took a few deep breaths, then took Sabrina's hand again. "I'm sorry. I just...you know how it is with me. I thought that maybe I could..." He stopped as the hand that touched Sabrina's began to ripple again. "Ah what the hell? I thought I could control it now." He looked at Derek for answers.

Derek shrugged Max's shoulders. "We've a long way to go Trevor. What I did at your core was probably temporary. I slowed the current, but I didn't stop it, and it will most likely speed up again. It's possible we could make it permanent, but I'll need a smarter mind for that one, and your friends to help us experiment."

"We're here for you Trevor," Sabrina piped up. "And I'm pretty sure Max will be too."

As the gray facial hair reappeared on his face and a tweed jacket appeared on him from nowhere, Trevor asked, "What did you to my core that it's only temporary?"

"Like I said, inside of you was this raging current. I got too close, and got lost in it. But when Bekka triggered a transformation, it allowed me to slow it by...well, you wouldn't understand that part. The important thing was, it let me escape. When I took control back from Bekka, I touched a lust filled person and successfully fought a transformation. I wasn't sure if it would last though. I could feel the current in you begin to build again over time. I think over time though, we could...you're not even listening right now, are you?"

The person formerly known as Trevor had turned into the embodiment of an attractive middle aged professor. He was studying Sabrina with an intensity that no teacher should give his student. When he began speaking, it was clear that Trevor was no longer in charge. "Ms. Sabrina, good, I'm glad you're here. I need to talk to you about your tardiness as of late."

"Classic set up," Bekka said in Derek's mind.

"For what?" Derek asked.

"What do you mean for what?" Sabrina asked.

"Sorry, the voice in my head," Derek answered.

"This is the beginning of your typical teacher student porno," Bekka replied.

"No it's..." Derek began.

"First things first," the professor interjected, and then began removing his clothes. "I don't like to have anything come between me and my students, not even clothes."

Derek smirked. "Oh, yeah, yeah I see it now."

Sabrina glanced at Derek. "Should you, uh, should leave?"

As the professor's rigid cock came into view, Bekka said firmly, "We are not leaving."

"Oh, we'll definitely be around," Derek said with a wink. "Besides, I think we should check in on your boyfriend"

"What do you..." Sabrina started to ask, but understood as she watched Max's hand touch the now naked professor. She watched the shoulder begin to shudder a moment later.

Shortly after, while Max stared vacantly ahead, the professor of Derek's story continued his advances. On the outside, it seemed to Sabrina like nothing had changed. The fantasy of this older, attractive professor seemed determined to give her a private lesson. She was worried that it wasn't Trevor anymore, but was this bodyhopper guy Derek. Although, as the pepper gray beard pressed against her lips and the thick cock rubbed against her leg, she wasn't sure she cared. She was a little scared that Derek driving might be making it hotter.

On the inside, the place of the mind and soul, Derek and Bekka found themselves crashing into the driver's seat. That is not an apt description. It was more like they were thrown into the cockpit of a plane while the plane was on autopilot but all the buttons were flashing and they were going into a dive. As the sensations of a body primed for sex washed over him, Derek tried to right the plane. He broke off the kiss from Sabrina, and gently pushed away the hands that were unbuttoning his pants. Sabrina looked hurt, horny and confused.

"It's me, Derek," he said, and was amazed how hard that was to say. "I'm diving into Trevor's core. Bekka's going to take over, but she won't be able to fight this for long."

"Take your time," Sabrina said disappointedly.

She watched as a moment later, a light flashed behind the professor's eyes, and then the professor smiled down at her. Bekka's voice addressed her now. "Hey, I'm not going to fight it at all. I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh, uh, are you going to sound like that the whole time?"

Bekka rolled the professor's eyes, then said in the familiar masculine tone from earlier, "Show me what a dedicated student you are."

And then Sabrina felt a strong hand grip the back of her head. Slowly but firmly, she was pushed down until her mouth was an inch away from one of the thickest cocks she had ever seen. "Is that really what his cock looked like?" she asked, before it was forced into her mouth.

She did not think this was part of her fantasy, and as she began to choke on dick, decided it wasn't. She pushed back with both arms, and the dick sprang free. She looked up angrily, "That wasn't my idea of a good time, Bekka." To her surprise, the professor seemed to be having a nervous fit. "Bekka, what's wrong?"

"Can't...control..." Bekka managed, then stopped. The face became calm, and a fatherly expression replaced the cold one that had been there before. "I'm sorry," the professor's voice said. "I'm not being a good teacher." He lowered himself and kneeled in front of her. "Here, let me show you the proper technique first." He gently began to tug Sabrina's pants off.

Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers