The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 10

Story Info
Aubrey gets stuck.
8.4k words
4.79
7.3k
7

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

One year later.

"Aubrey's stuck again."

Derek shook Sabrina's long hair out of his face and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "What?"

Max repeated himself. "Aubrey is stuck...again."

Derek yawned. "Please tell me you mean like, she's in some weird sexual position that she can't get out of."

"You know what kind of stuck I mean."

This was decidedly not going to be a good day. "No, no. She wouldn't be stupid enough to..." He couldn't finish the sentence. He knew his twin sister's curiosity could get her into all sorts of trouble. She was unbelievably smart, but was capable of making the dumbest decisions, like ignoring the safety protocols they had set for her if it meant finding an answer to a question she deemed pressing. Derek sat Sabrina's body up and felt her boobs jiggle, which caused Max lose focus and stare open mouthed. "It is too early in the morning for this! Max, focus up!"

Max found his girlfriend's eyes again, and nodded solemnly. Two seconds later he had zeroed in on her tits again.

For the past year, Derek, a body hopper, had aligned himself with Trevor, a man who could shapeshift at will, but was often forced to against his will. Trevor's best friends, Max and Aubrey had tagged along, and Derek's sister Aubrey had offered her assistance as well. They had worked hard to help Trevor with his power this last year, and had been mostly successful.

For starters, Trevor was in almost complete control of when he shapeshifted. It was all thanks to Derek, who spent a lot of time diving into Trevor's core. An unknown force resided there, and it seemed to be the source of Trevor's shapeshifting. Derek could not tame said force, but he seemed to be able to weaken its mastery of Trevor's body.

Aubrey had tried to help in this area, as she was also a body hopper. But the first time she had tried, she had gotten stuck in Trevor's core. This was nothing new. Derek got stuck there all the time, but he wasn't alone when it happened. Because Derek's soul was intertwined with Bekka, she became an anchor for him of sorts. She could control Trevor's body and use his gift to pull Derek back to consciousness.

When Aubrey got stuck that first time, she had no one. She was weighed down in a psychic vortex, and there was no one to throw her a lifeline. Trevor's mind and body became a blank slate that was completely suggestible during this time, something that Max took full advantage of. This ended up being a good thing. Max had often taken advantage of his friend's shapeshifting and sexual desires, but apparently, he had been holding back. Max had Trevor shapeshift again and again as he acted out an assortment of sexual fantasies. No sooner had a compliant Trevor become one person, Max made him shift into another. The speed and sexual intensity that rippled through Trevor's core had allowed Aubrey to eventually break free. Even then, she hadn't wanted to leave Trevor's body. The knowledge that she had gained while trapped inside had astounded her.

Aubrey had learned fragments about the entity inside of Trevor. It was ancient, and far beyond her understanding. She thought it would have frightened her, but the second she joined with it, she felt complete. When she was given a chance at freedom, it had been so hard to leave. It was only her obligation to the group that she had done so. Derek forbade her from ever hopping Trevor again. But Aubrey had always been more stubborn than her brother, and found herself drawn back to Trevor's core every few months.

Derek couldn't really blame her. To him and Aubrey, the thing at Trevor's core was a siren song. It beckoned them. Being in it, surrounded by it, it felt like everything was as it should be. It was easy to see why Aubrey would want that feeling again. But Derek knew chasing it didn't help anything. The entity itself, ancient though it was, didn't seem to be particularly helpful either. It only conveyed one message and one message only, that now both Derek and Aubrey had heard.

"Unite us," was all it had ever said.

These two words were combined with a vision of an ordinary house on an ordinary street.

When Aubrey had shared this information to the group, which Derek corroborated, no one had known what to do with it. They were still reeling from the fact that Aubrey had been in so much danger, that it got put on the back burner.

It's not that it wasn't deemed important, but a lot of other things were distracting them as well. Civilization seemed to be fracturing all around them. Nation after nation became destabilized. At first, it had seemed like the fragility of an economic infrastructure here, or an uprising of citizens determined not to be ruled by a selfish dictator there, but then it happened in countries that always seemed to have it together. It seemed every month, a new nation was facing a crisis, and the cost was a rising body count. It was as if the whole world was slowly going mad, one domino at a time, and it was speeding up.

Initially, the group's goals had been simple. Help Trevor master his curse. And continually monitor and eventually stop a madman who was also a body hopper, named Nevyn. But these goals had certainly gotten more complicated as Aubrey seemed to lose focus in her desire to become lost inside Trevor, and the world going to hell around them. The one upside seemed to be that maybe they wouldn't have to stop Nevyn at all. Maybe civilization would do that for them.

But right that second, there was only one thing that mattered. Aubrey was stuck. Again. And Trevor would be a vegetable until she wasn't.

"Did you tell him?" a woman's voice asked from outside the bedroom.

"Yes, he told me," Derek answered tersely in his original voice. "Why didn't you stop her, Jasmine?"

A small, dark haired woman came in and glared at him. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I'm helpless for five minutes every time she hops out of me. Or maybe because I'm left reeling from the huge memory gaps you leave me with so I have to play detective and ask things like, where am I, and what day is it. All I know is, I came to, and she was gone."

"I meant like..." Derek started to say, then just sighed and started looking for clothes that Sabrina would want to wear.

Jasmine had been an unexpected but necessary addition to their party. Thankfully, she had blended in rather nicely. Jasmine had been Derek's most recent recruit, the one who had been there when Trevor tracked him down. She possessed Nevyn's gene that made her a potential body hopper, but she was so new that she had not gone to Aubrey's research center and met everyone else. Her newness made her ideal for their research with Trevor, because it was vital that word not get out about the shapeshifter's abilities.

With the promise of unlocking her own body hopping power, Jasmine had agreed to join them for a season. Her main contribution wasn't her intellect or drive or any other skillset, but to be Aubrey's main host, as Aubrey no longer had her own body, same as her brother. Jasmine was also told as little as possible, and had her memory wiped on the regular of anything they found out about Trevor or Nevyn. The only thing she knew of any value was the fact that Trevor was a shapeshifter. The group had tried to hide it, but it became impossible that first time Aubrey got stuck.

As Derek finished pulling on a top for Sabrina, he asked, "How long has she been in there?"

Jasmine shrugged and looked at Max, who hesitated. "Um...like, an hour?"

Sabrina's eyes narrowed. "I don't even have to use your girlfriend's memories to know you're lying right now."

"Uh, yeah, sorry. Maybe like, nine hours?"

"She's been in since last night!" Derek bellowed as he swiftly exited the bedroom. "Why didn't you get me? You know the longer she's in the harder it is to get her out!" The others followed closely behind as he made his way towards Trevor's bedroom. It was the biggest one in the house. It made sense, since they all gravitated towards his bed.

As Derek crossed the threshold of Trevor's room, he saw a naked celebrity laying very motionless among messy sheets. Derek was pretty sure it was a celebrity anyway. He didn't watch a lot of movies, but he was pretty sure he had seen her on a screen at some point in his life. But a naked celebrity around here was a dime a dozen. He pointed at Max and ordered, "Alright, you start us off. I'll hop into Jasmine and then Sabrina and I will..."

"Uh, it's going to be awhile before I can...perform," Max said meekly.

"You already fucked him this morning?" Derek yelled accusingly. "Are you kidding me! You're the best chance we have of jolting my sister out of..." He cut himself off and looked at Jasmine.

Jasmine responded by putting hands on her hips and rolling her eyes. "I know, I know. Cone of silence and all that. Do what you got to do, but listen, you guys have been at this for a long time and I think I've proven my trustworthiness and-"

Before she could deliver what would have no doubt been an impassioned speech on the strength of her loyalty, Derek grabbed Jasmine's wrist, which immediately began to shudder.

"Hey!" she whined. "Dammit. Well, see you when I see you I guess." And then her consciousness slipped away and was replaced by Derek's.

He wasted no time in giving orders. "Sabrina, go find your boyfriend's performance enhancing pills and make him take one. Hell, make him take two."

With a vacant look in her eyes, Sabrina obediently responded, "Okay," and then left the room.

Max protested, "Hey, I do not need any help down there thank you very much!"

"For the last time dummy, I've seen what's in your girlfriend's head, and yours for that matter!"

Max's eyes found the floor. "Oh, right."

"Here's what we're going to do then. I'm going to get the process started, and as soon as that pill kicks in Max, you and Sabrina join me."

As Max left the room Derek heard him mutter, "Work, work, work."

Derek could've punched him. He liked Max well enough, especially Max's dick when it was buried in Sabrina or Jasmine, or whoever Max made him shapeshift into when he possessed Trevor. But the impromptu orgy in front of them, combined with the fact that they might lose his sister for good one of these times, made Derek wish violence upon him.

Derek put all that aside and focused on the task at hand. He studied the naked beauty on the bed before him. Where had he seen her? Her face was stunning and definitely belonged on stage and screen. It wouldn't matter as soon as Derek touched her. He tried to mentally prepare himself. In order for this to work, they would have to trigger a series of transformations that grew in lust each time.

It was easier when it was Derek inside Trevor, because Bekka helped pull him out the first time a transformation was triggered. For Aubrey, she was all alone and surrounded by the warm embrace of the entity at Trevor's core. She would not be able to reach the surface until they had built up enough sexual energy to pull her out. Trevor's current form wasn't doing it for Trevor, because he had no connection to this woman. She was pretty, but he needed something more to establish intimacy.

"Let's fuck your mom," Bekka suggested inside his head. "That's always a fun time."

Derek shook Jasmine's head "You know we can't just start off that strong. We have to work up to kinky stuff like that."

There was a sigh only Derek could hear, and then, "Well, who do you got in mind then? Maybe Jasmine? Let Jasmine fuck her clone?"

"Ooh, that's an idea," Derek said, and then switched to Jasmine's voice. "Okay sleeping beauty, time to wake up."

Jasmine's hand touched the celebrity's face, and it immediately began to shift under his touch. The face became younger.. Sizeable breasts shrunk, as did her height and her hair, which stayed jet black. A second later, and exact copy of Jasmine opened her eyes.

"Clone sex!" Bekka chirped happily inside of Derek. "Pretty hot. Not as hot as the time that I got to do myself, but still..."

The clone noticed herself staring back at her, one hand on her face. Startled, the clone jerked her head away, then her whole body went limp.

"You got to keep touching her," Bekka advised.

"I know, I know, shut up," Derek said in his voice again. He switched back to Jasmine's voice and gently gripped the clone's arm. "Hey, wake up."

Instantly, life flooded back into the clone's limbs. Her eyes snapped open, and at the sight of herself, they showed her confusion and terror. "What is happening? Why am I staring at myself?"

"She thinks she's the real Jasmine?" Bekka asked.

In response to both of them, Jasmine/Derek answered, "It's me, Trevor. I shapeshifted into you, because I know."

"Know what?" the clone asked breathlessly.

"That you've always wanted to have sex with yourself." And then Derek/Jasmine lowered her face to the reflection, and their mouths met.

The clone whimpered softly in protest, but as a small pink tongue entered her mouth, she wrestled back with her own. She felt a hand, one that was exactly like hers, but not, capture a breast and gently squeezed it. It was exactly how she fondled herself when she masturbated. It felt wonderful, but, something was off. She broke off the kiss. "I...I don't ever recall wanting to fuck myself."

"Then how come I'm you, Jasmine? I can only shapeshift into your desire. You are quite pretty. It only makes sense you'd want to kiss your own lips." Derek/Jasmine gave the clone a quick, soft kiss. "And to feel your small, perky breasts." Derek/Jasmine brought up the clone's hand to feel the real Jasmine's. "And I know exactly how to please you, because I am you." With that, Derek/Jasmine lowered her head to the clone's dripping pussy, and began to slowly but firmly, lick her clit.

"Oh, oh!" the fake Jasmine cried out. "Maybe...maybe you're right!"

"This is confusing but I like it," Bekka said in Derek's head.

He ignored her, and kept eating Jasmine's doppleganger out. When she climaxed, Derek/Jasmine sat on the clone's face and let her return the favor. When they were one for one, they repositioned themselves and began scissoring. Orgasm two had come and gone, and as they were ramping up for a third, they heard someone clearing their throat from the doorway. Both Jasmine's turned and saw Max with bulging eyes, and a smirking Sabrina.

"I hope we're not interrupting anything," Sabrina remarked casually.

The Jasmines' response was to scream in ecstasy before falling together in a tangle of sweaty limbs. Derek/Jasmine took a minute to recover, then panted, "Come on guys, tag in." He then rolled her form off the bed, breaking the physical contact. The shapeshifted Jasmine on the bed went perfectly still as it waited for another set of instructions.

Max extended a hand chivalrously and said to Sabrina, "Ladies first."

"Yeah, thanks, but go ahead. I'm still trying to think up a scenario."

Derek/Jasmine sat up on the floor and eyed Max. "You're ready, right?"

"I'm always ready," Max said confidently.

"Uh, no you're not," Sabrina laughed. "I'm the one that can go all night."

"I meant, like, shut up," was all Max could come up with. He walked over to the bed and stared at his friend Trevor in the guise of Jasmine. He absolutely loved when Trevor was a blank slate like this. All Max had to do was touch him, and he'd become anyone Max fantasized, and fuck him any way he wanted. It was like having a sexual genie, ready and willing to fulfill his horny wish. He climbed onto the bed and touched his friend's arm.

Skin rippled up and down the arm and darkened slightly. The changes were subtle and quick. She grew slightly, but her eyes narrowed, hair lengthened and formed a ponytail. Her lips became poutier, and breasts and hips grew. She took on a face that was both model and girl next door.

"Who's this bitch?" Sabrina asked. She wasn't jealous, at least, that's what she always told herself. "Wait, is that-"

"Isn't that the girl from before?" Derek asked in his voice.

"Yeah," Max replied wistfully.

Derek was irritated. "You just fucked her this morning."

"I know," Max said. "Just wanted to see her again."

"Oh no!" Sabrina snapped. "You are not here to catch feelings. You save those for me."

"Who is she anyway?" Derek asked.

"You don't recognize her?" Max gasped. "She's only a world famous social media star."

Derek shook Jasmine's head. "She looks vaguely familiar."

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "She released a bunch of short clips online where she made all these cutesy expressions with her face set to music. Then she made a music video, and then her career really took off from there."

Max let out a breath and said, "She's amazing. And she's right here in bed, naked."

At this, the woman sat up and looked at him. Then she began to move her nose, eyes and lips around to music that no one could hear.

"Is she having a stroke?" Derek wondered.

"It's better with the music," Max said defensively.

Sabrina leaned into her boyfriend's ear and whispered, "This is going nowhere fast."

Chastened, Max gripped the girl's arm, and her skin began to ripple again. Her hair shortened and became brown. Her face rounded, and her jaw began moving as if she were chewing bubblegum. Clothes appeared, a uniform that bore the emblem of a nearby fast food place.

The girl looked up at Max, and with a bit of a sneer and an attitude, said, "Hello. My name's Crystal and I'm so glad you're here today. What can I get you?"

"You want to fuck the rude girl at the burger place," Sabrina said mockingly.

"Hell yeah," Max exclaimed. "This way she'll finally provide good service."

Derek laughed. "I swear, all your ideas come from pornos."

"I don't have all day," the girl said.

"How about I give you my whopper today," Max said. "With extra sauce."

"All your dialogue comes from pornors too apparently," Derek added.

"Why am I in love with someone so fucking stupid?" Sabrina wondered aloud.

As the woman's stained black pants dissolved into nothingness and her legs snapped open, Max took that time to look back at Sabrina and say, "Aw, I love you too babe."

As she gave Max a look of bored annoyance with her legs spread wide open, the girl said, "Will there be anything else sir?"

"You tell me," Max said, and his dick slid into her.

"Oh baby, oh baby," she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, if you don't like it, how come your pussy's so wet?"

"Because the customer is always right. Now please hurry, it's five minutes to close."

Sabrina shook her head. "This girl is treating you like crap and you're getting off on it?"

Derek laughed. "Yeah, that would be totally weird."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sabrina asked, glaring at Derek/Jasmine.

"Guys, shut up," Max ordered. "You're ruining the mood."

The girl yawned. "Sir, I'm going to need you to cum soon." She lifted her shirt, exposing a nice set of boobs. "Here, look at these and jizz on them if you want. Just hurry up."

"Oh fuck," Max said and began to speed up his thrusts.

"You can't yet, Max," Derek sighed. "It'll take at least a few more transformations."

"But...but..." Max started.

He was cut off from speaking and an orgasm as Sabrina smacked him in the back of the head. "Turn Trevor into someone else, Max."

As Max rubbed the back of his head, Trevor shapeshifted into a naked movie star. Then a teacher from their old high school. Then into another movie star.

"Good, good," Derek said encouragingly as Trevor was forced to shift again. "Now remember, it's important to increase the sexual intensity. The kinkier the better."

"I know, I know," Max grunted. "I've done this a time or two."

Trevor's form took on Sabrina's shape, and said to Max, "Oh baby, I love you so much." Max rolled to the side and Trevor/Sabrina hopped on and began riding him hard.

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers