The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real Sabrina softened. "Oh, that's weirdly kind of sweet."

"But you know who else loves you," Trevor/Sabrina said as she began to shapeshift again. Her form plumped up a little, but still resembled an older Sabrina. "Her mom."

"I didn't know you wanted to die today!" Sabrina snapped.

She reached for the shoulders of her fake mother to pull her off, but stopped as Derek shouted, "Wait, look!"

Trevor's womanly form shuddered, and then froze for a moment. After a few seconds, Sabrina's mom's form continued rocking back and forth on Max's dick.

"She's close," Derek observed. That Max really knew what he was doing, at least in this one area. "She needs a final push."

"I don't think I can hold out much more," Max cried.

"It's okay, sweetie," Sabrina's mom cooed. "You can cum in me. You'd like that wouldn't you? Do it! Fill me up! Right in front of my daughter."

Max let out a moan, his body jerked, and he was spent.

Sabrina took advantage of his prone state and began slapping his chest. "Do not turn Trevor into my fucking mother!"

"Focus up!" Derek barked. "That's the kind of stuff that makes it possible for Aubrey to get out. Don't lose the momentum Sabrina. What have you got?"

With an arched eyebrow, Sabrina declared, "I got something good, but Max has to get out."

"Babe, come on!" Max whined. "You know I love watching you get off."

"You'll just have to hear the play by play later. That's part of your punishment for fucking my mom again."

"We've been over this. It wasn't your mom! It was Trevor!"

"I don't care! Get out!"

As Max started to comply, he asked, "What do you mean part of my punishment? What's the other part?"

Sabrina got close to him, feigned like she would whisper in his ear, then kneed her boyfriend in the groin. He dropped to his knees, and Derek/Jasmine helped him to the door.

"It'll be something like that, but worse," she called after him.

"It wasn't that?" Max whined as Derek/Jasmine closed the door in his face.

Sabrina looked back at the naked form of her mother on the bed and made a disgusted face. "I'm...I'm going to have to touch her. Tell me why I put up with that stupid, stupid jerk?"

"One touch and it'll be over in a second," Derek prodded. "Hurry, or Aubrey will get pulled back under."

"Yeah, yeah," was all Sabrina said as she hovered over her mother's body. Sabrina quickly shrugged off her clothes, then slowly touched a hand to her mother's foot. The skin there began to ripple. A few seconds later, a handsome man with salt and pepper hair lay naked on the bed.

Derek had never met the man, but recognized him from Trevor's memories. "Trevor's dad? Is that...?"

Sabrina's eyes narrowed and met his. "What? A good idea? If Trevor can fuck my boyfriend as my mom, I think it'll be okay if I fuck his dad."

Derek held Jasmine's hands up in surrender.

As Sabrina's hand crept up the muscular leg of Steve Burrtrick, his eyes fluttered open. He sat up straight with a startled expression and his eyes lingered on where Sabrina's hand was traveling. "Sabrina, I was taking a nap...what are you doing?"

"I just came by to see Trevor, and I found you like this," Sabrina replied coolly. Her hand was on his thigh now and continued to climb steadily, as did Steve's cock.

"Uh, I should get some clothes on?" Steve stammered, but made no move to look for any.

"Why?" Sabrina asked innocently.

"Because...because I'm naked, and...and you're my son's friend. I've known you since you were a little girl."

Her right hand made it to his erection and gave it a gentle squeeze. It throbbed in response and a dribble of precum spilled out. Her other hand grabbed one of his and pulled it to her large boobs. "I'm not a little girl anymore, see? And now that I'm all grown, you should know I always had a crush on you."

"But...but we can't," Steve argued, even as his hand began to squeeze her breasts.

She gently pushed him down with no resistance. "I think we can." She began to kiss him tenderly while her hand pumped his cock in with a slow rhythm. "You've always been so nice to me, Mr. Burrtrick."

In a lust filled stupor, he managed to say, "Please...please call me Steve."

"Okay, Steve," Sabrina whispered. "I want you to fuck me." She threw a leg over him, and lowered her pussy lips onto his dick. As he parted her, she let out a breath, and then sank slowly, letting him fill her up. Then she began to bounce on top of him, each time bringing him almost all the way out of her, before sinking quickly back down. She saw that his eyes were fixated on her boobs, as they wobbled to and fro to her rhythmic motions. She lowered them to his face. "You like my boobs, don't you Steve. I know it's not the first time they've caught your eye. Why don't you try putting them in your mouth?"

Steve's mouth didn't wait for a second invitation. His lips wrapped around the slightly larger one, filling his mouth with it. Then he sucked on it hard, pulling the tit with his mouth until it came out with a satisfying pop.

Her voice filled with pleasure as she said, "I knew you'd like them, Steve. Make sure you pay attention to the other one."

Steve gave her other tit equal time. If his mouth wasn't on one, his hand was.

"Oh fuck! You are really good at playing with my boobs, Steve. Do you feel how wet it makes me?"

As they both neared climax, Steve halted Sabrina's bucking rhythm and gasped, "What about...what about Trevor?"

This question caused her to start again at a frenzied pace. She raised her buxom body over him and used a hand to move her hair out of her face. She looked at him, mouth open, panting, and then said, "If he shows up, I'll fuck him too."

At these words, two things happened almost simultaneously. Steve's face twisted in a euphoric orgasm, and Sabrina's body began to shudder, starting at her pussy.

"Oh, no, no!" Sabrina yelled. "I'm so fucking close! Not yet! Not-"

But Aubrey's voice finished the sentence from Sabrina's mouth. "Yet! Oh fuck. Fuck! That's so good! Ooh!"

As she came down from the high, Derek/Jasmine gave a cheeky smile and said. "Welcome back, sis."

Aubrey/Sabrina climbed off of Steve and began putting clothes on. "I think I owe Sabrina an orgasm."

The smile disappeared swiftly from Jasmine's face as Derek retorted, "Well you owe me an explanation! Why did you go back to Trevor's core? It's too dangerous! One of these times we won't be able to get you back."

She shook her head, and with exasperation said, "I came across a pattern and had to verify it myself. I knew what I was looking for, and it would have taken too long to explain."

Derek was taken aback by this. "Sounds more like an excuse to me."

"Think what you want, but it was too important. And besides, I knew my bro would get me out."

Derek/Jasmine got up and began to get dressed as well. "Great, so, maybe next time let me do it anyway. Tell me what you found out I guess."

"Everyone needs to be in on this one," Aubrey said, and didn't elaborate further until they were all fully dressed and in the living room.

The atmosphere around them grew serious as Aubrey began to explain. "You know how we've been in our little bubble in this rented house in the suburbs, trying to help Trevor and track body hoppers, while the world has gone to shit all around us."

Max raised a hand like he was in a classroom. "I mean, nothing new there. There's always some war or coup, or..."

"I didn't know you knew the word coup?" Trevor said with surprise.

"This is different," Aubrey continued, annoyed. "This is bigger. Five assassinations of key leaders overseas. Markets are collapsing in those areas, and one civil war has already broken out."

"I think I read about a few of those," Derek said nodding.

"Good for you! I was beginning to think I was the only one that still read around here," Aubrey quipped.

"I am the one who fucks good," Max added, hand raised.

"Who fucks well," Trevor corrected.

"Listen you dummies!" Aubrey shouted. She took a deep breath, then continued. "There's a pattern to all of it, and it's not just the assassinations. There have been attacks, both physical and cyber, to several countries' infrastructures. And it's all connected. All of it! To one specific thread."

Bekka's voice whispered in Derek's mind, "Nevyn."

Derek echoed the name a second later. Aubrey nodded. Trevor looked skeptical, and Max was just confused.

"It can't be all one person doing this," Trevor interjected. "I know we've been tracking his movements regularly, and I don't recall him being in Europe during some of the most recent-"

"He doesn't have to be there," Aubrey informed him. "Not the day of, or even the week of. He just had to show up and set the ball in motion. His thread stopped at each of these places. All he had to do was infest someone's mind, rewrite it for his purpose, and they carry out whatever he wants while he flies off to the next insurrection."

"He...he can do that?" Max stammered. This is not what he signed up for.

"Worse," Derek said. "He can unwrite your whole mind if he wanted to. Turn you into a vegetable, or make you think you're someone else completely." He gave his sister in Sabrina's body a knowing look. "Like what we did with Lola. If it works like it did with her, that means it had to be within three to five days of each event."

Trevor cut in, horrified. "You've both done this mind wipe thing before?"

Aubrey/Sabrina threw up her hands. "It's not like we had a choice."

Derek quickly explained. "She...she knew who we were. Aubrey and I should have been more careful, but we didn't entirely know how my body hopping powers worked at the time, and so we experimented, casually and recklessly. Lola was a casualty of our stupidity and desire to get my original body back from Nevyn."

"Derek, and later me, both tampered with her memories..." Aubrey confessed.

"I thought that was something you could do whenever," Trevor said.

Derek and Aubrey shared another guarded glance at each other. Derek had told Trevor most of his story, even how he had been seduced into fucking his own mother. But this, this he had been too ashamed to reveal.

Bekka sensed that he was about to come clean and yelled in his mind, "You don't have to tell them everything!"

But Derek did. "The memories of a person's mind, during the time we're possessing them and about a minute after we leave, are like a hard drive that can be written and rewritten however we want. But if we try to rewrite memories that happened when we were not possessing them, it doesn't last. With Lola, we tried to erase something she saw with a false memory. Over the course of a few days, that memory cracked and splintered, and she knew it wasn't real."

"Did she reveal your secret?" Max asked.

"We kept hopping her, kept planting the false memory, but it never stuck."

Max gasped. "So you killed her?"

"No!" Aubrey snapped. "But...but Nevyn did. As soon as he got his power back, he wiped her entire mind clean. And that's what he'll do to anyone who gets in his way."

"Or worse," Trevor thought out loud.

"Yeah," Derek agreed. "If he ever got a hold of your power as well...I don't even want to think about it."

"So I've heard you talk about stopping this guy," Max said, "but shouldn't we like, make that a priority now."

As the twins shared another knowing glance, Trevor yelled, "Will you two quit doing that and just use your words!"

Aubrey's tone became uncertain. "Even if we can catch him, we're not sure what we could do with him. He's a master manipulator and escapist, and, well, we're pretty sure he can't die."

"What?" Trevor exclaimed while looking at Derek. "What makes you think that?"

"Derek tried once," Aubrey replied simply. "It was a few years after he..." she glanced at Derek, knowing Bekka could hear every word. "...he deprived our best friend of her body. I had developed the technology that allows us to track body hoppers, in a very rudimentary fashion, and Nevyn was our first and only target."

"That's another story entirely," Derek interrupted. "To make it short, I found him, he tried to get away, killed a few people in the process, and so I tried to make sure he could never hurt anyone again. It didn't work."

"How did you know it didn't work?" Max asked.

"Because I was there to witness the aftermath. He was dead. There wasn't a need for an ambulance, only a gurney. I stayed to watch them dispose of the body, and the first person that touched him shuddered, then looked right in my direction, and waved."

Trevor balked. "You chased me through a city thinking I was him once, didn't you? What were you going to do if you had caught me?"

Derek grimaced. "If I had actually caught Nevyn, I would have tried burning the body that time."

"You think that will work?" Max asked incredulous.

"Knowing him, probably not, but we've got to try something."

"So wait, you guys can never die..." Trevor mused.

"I know 'we' can," Aubrey declared sadly as she pointed a finger at herself and her brother. "It happened to one of our early recruits. She was in a car accident and couldn't hop out in time. She died along with her host."

"We think it's different for Nevyn," Derek went on. "He was the first body hopper as far as we know, the father of us all so to speak. That could mean he's stronger, more resilient, and a damn sight harder to kill."

Trevor gave a forlorn whistle. "So that's it. We're powerless against this guy. If that's the case why the hell have you been hiding me from him. If it's inevitable that this guy wins, why don't I just give up and-"

Aubrey cut him off. "There's one more thing we haven't explored. The house that the thing inside of you keeps showing us Trevor. Both Derek and I have seen it. We can both describe it in detail. It's always the same house. And we've heard the same voice telling us to...to unite them, whatever that means. And I've a theory. I think we find this house, and the thing attached to it, at the source of the brightest thread you're connected to."

"Why do you say it's a thing?" Trevor asked.

"Because it never moves. Not ever. It's a fixed point, and we've never gone near it because it doesn't show up on my tracking system, only through you, Trevor. And when I see it in your core, it scares me to death. But I think we have to... to leave no stone unturned. It could be the very thing we're looking for, to stop Nevyn once and for all."

"But Aubrey," Trevor said carefully, "A thing can't talk."

"We shouldn't be able to be inside other people's bodies, but here we are!" Aubrey retorted.

And that was how our party separated for the first time in a year. Not out of any sort of animosity, but because for for all of them to go would have been to put all their eggs in one basket. Aubrey reluctantly returned with Jasmine to their headquarters out west. She would honor the new recruit by making her a body hopper, and becoming one of her most trusted confidants.

Trevor, Max and Sabrina left to find this mysterious house. Derek would hop between Max and Sabrina's body, but was always partial to Sabrina's. This was probably because Bekka kept talking about how nice it was to have her curves. Together they would make a trek to the heart of the unknown, which happened to be a six hour drive and in the middle of a suburb, on a very ordinary street, in front of a very ordinary house.

They arrived late close to midnight. They surveyed the house from a distance, but decided to wait to make contact until the morning. They found a hotel, fucked, and resolved to start fresh in the morning.

That morning happened to be a Tuesday. In that ordinary house, the man who owned it was getting a wake up call in the best possible way, as red, full lips formed a tight seal around his cock. It was shaping up to be the beginning of a very enthusiastic blowjob.

It was the sounds, rather than the sensations, that woke him first. For most people, it would have been the sensations of hot and wet around their most sensitive member. And for most men in their late forties, they would have wondered what the special occasion was. But it wasn't this man's birthday, or an anniversary, or anything else. It was just a Tuesday, and an enthusiastic blowjob was his standard alarm clock on a Tuesday.

If it had been a Wednesday, he would have woken up to his morning wood encased by his wife's oiled up ample bosom. On Thursday's, he typically awoke to the sounds of his wife masturbating loudly and begging for him to touch her. And most every weekend day, he awoke to his dick all the way inside of her as she slowly grinded him to consciousness. On Monday's, he usually took a sexual sabbatical to recover. In another decade, he might have to expand that sabbatical by another day.

This routine didn't happen every week, but regular enough that the man thought of it as a routine. It almost felt like work sometimes, keeping up with his wife's sexual needs. He knew that wasn't fair though. He was the one who controlled that need. And currently, her need told her to try and get him off at least once a day, more if he was up to it. When he had been a younger man, he had been up to hit three or more times a day, but his body no longer had that kind of stamina.

As long as his body could perform, he never told her to stop. He let her carry on, knowing that it made her happy, or gave her purpose, or whatever. He could have told her to stop if he really wanted to. If he had, she would've. Her dick sucking lips would stop vigorously sliding up and down on his shaft, and her face would pop up next to his and ask him if he'd like to have her another way. If he said he wasn't in the mood, she'd just smile at him and ask him what he wanted for breakfast. She was never mad at him, or disappointed, or even slightly vexed. She worshipped the ground he walked on. In all their years of marriage, they had never had an argument, not even about how to raise the kids, which they had two of, a fifteen year old girl, and a seventeen year old boy.

The man had not wanted kids. Early in their relationship, he had undergone a medical procedure that almost guaranteed that his seed never had a chance of reproducing. The doctor that snipped him told him there was a billion to one chance they'd have a kid. The man should have played the lottery, because they had two.

This hadn't really surprised him. He had come to expect that there were certain things in his life that were far beyond his control. Apparently, this was one of those things. He wondered if it was tied to the events of his youth. In his heart, he knew this to be true. What else could defy a billion to one odds, twice.

He heard a popping sound as his wife's lips came off his dick. He had been taking too long to cum. He shouldn't have been thinking about his situation, and about his kids. It was a wonder he hadn't gone completely soft.

His wife continued to stroke him with her hand as she looked at him wantonly. "You need something different this morning baby? Tell me what you need. You want my pussy, my asshole? You want to tie me up and roleplay? Tell me how I can get you off this morning, sweetie."

The man sighed. She was insatiable, but that wasn't her fault, it was his. "I'm not sure... maybe... maybe we try again later?"

She grinned at his indecisiveness. "Your cock jumped when I said roleplay," Her breathing became shorter. She felt her arousal intensify. If he only knew how wet he always made her. "What did you have in mind?"

Roleplay had become very important to their sex life the last few years. His wife was very beautiful, and she still looked like a woman in her early twenties. There were no traces of wrinkles, no sagging breasts, which was even more astounding as they had nursed two children. Her body seemed to defy aging. But his body did not. And when his manhood could not rise to the occasion, she found that all her husband needed was a little bit of fantasy.