The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to put on our daughter's cheerleader outfit again? I love how tight it is on me. Or maybe the nurse's outfit? I haven't put that on in awhile. Or maybe you want me to pretend to be the babysitter, or the neighbor, or..."

"Stop!" the man said. And she did. Her hand froze mid stroke on his cock. Her mouth still held its shape of the last word. She stared at him with a vacant expression. His dick stiffened slightly. He sighed. She would do absolutely anything he said. She always would, and always had, since their first time. As a wave of nostalgia washed over him, he got an idea.

"I guess, uh... act like it's your first time," he ordered.

Instantly, her expression changed. Her eyes widened, and she looked nervous. Her eyes slowly drifted to her hand that was still wrapped around his cock. She quickly jerked it away and said breathlessly, "That's the first time I ever...I ever touched one. It's so big. Will it... will it even fit inside me?"

Despite himself, the man laughed. "Only one way to find out."

"But...I'll have to, to..."

"Get naked. Yes."

Despite the small amount of clothing that she had gone to bed in, she playfully argued, "I don't know. I've never been naked with a man before."

He was really liking this roleplay now, because it felt like he was having to talk her into it. It was a nice change of pace. "Well you've seen me naked. It's only fair I get to see you naked."

She hesitated for a moment, then stood up from the bed. She slowly pulled off the small white satin slip that clung to her lovely form. Her large breasts came into view for a second, but she promptly covered them again with the slip as she held it in front of her. Her other hand was in her mouth, one finger between her teeth. She looked like she was trying to decide on a course of action. Her eyes drifted back to his cock.

"It's okay. Come here," he ordered.

She did as he said. She kept the satin between them though, as their mouths found each other. She pretended to resist his hands that traveled up her body, pushing them down with one hand, then the other. But they were as steady as the tide, and when one of his palms cupped a breast, she moaned exquisitely. "Your hands feel so good on me." She let the slip drop, and helped his other hand engulf the other breast. She moaned for him as he squeezed her, gently at first, but gradually increased in pressure and intensity. She didn't mind. It felt heavenly.

She was sad when one of his hands stopped touching her tits. Where was it going? He was reaching down to her, to her... "What are you doing?" she asked, and quickly stopped his hand from going further.

"I'm going to touch your pussy."

"Why?"

"I want to see if it's wet for me?"

Her cheeks were flushed, and her breathing was ragged. "I, I guess you can, just be gentle."

His finger slid effortlessly through her canal. She was so slick, so warm and inviting. "Are you sure this is your first time?" he joked.

"I've never let a man touch me like this before," she said, and in that moment, it felt true. "It feels amazing. It's so good. I want you to touch me everywhere."

"Even..." he let a finger slip into her depths, "there?"

"Oh, yes! Right there! Especially there! Oh fuck that feels good."

"How about I stick something else in there?"

"Like what?" she asked, then she gasped as she took in his meaning. "You mean your... your penis?"

"Yeah, my penis," he laughed, and started to push her onto her back.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Only for a second," he said, and then without further warning, he buried himself into her.

She screamed in pleasure. She looked at him with wild, hungry eyes, like someone who has tasted the lust of the flesh for the first time. She bit her lip, then began bucking her hips underneath him. "I can't believe we're having sex right now! You're...you're fucking me! You're fucking me with your big hard cock! It feels so good. I want you to cum in me! Please cum for me daddy!"

His cock pulsed at her words. They hadn't done that kind of roleplay before.

As if sensing his newfound excitement, she leaned into his ear and whispered, "You like it when I beg for it daddy? Okay. I'll beg. Please daddy. Give it to me! Give me your big, hard cock!"

At this, his balls tightened, and he emptied himself into her. She came the same time he did, and they both collapsed next to each other. She stroked his chest for a few minutes, then put on clothes and began to see to breakfast and getting the kids off to school.

The kids' rooms were on the opposite side of the house. A very good thing when their parents had such an active sex life. She woke the oldest first, their son, and then their daughter. When she was satisfied that they were actually getting out of bed, she went to the kitchen and began making a hearty breakfast.

A few minutes later, she heard her daughter ask from the dining room, "Mom, where'd this old mirror come from?"

The woman turned a burner on low, and then peered into the dining room. She looked where her daughter was pointing, but didn't see anything. "What mirror?"

Her daughter looked at her like she was slow. "The one right here on the table covered with weird symbols."

The woman smirked and shook her head. Her daughter was too old for pretend games like this. There was nothing there. She was about to reprimand the girl when her husband came in through the other doorway. She became alarmed as all the color left her husband's face.

The man stood transfixed at the object on their dining room table. For him, it was like staring down the barrel of a loaded gun, but the bullet was massive, and pointed at his whole family. As his daughter's hand extended towards the mirror's handle, he broke from his trance. Before her fingers made contact, he slapped her hand away.

She recoiled, hurt and angered by his reaction. "What the hell, dad?"

"You must never touch that," he warned her. He regretted his choice of words immediately. To give his daughter an order like that would only make her want to touch it more. But why was it in their dining room to begin with? He had hidden it away, the same as his father had. Sure, it was just a matter of time before it would make itself known, but it shouldn't happen yet. Regardless of why, he was determined not to pass it on to his kids. He would break the cycle.

While his eyes focused on the mirror on the table, his mind's eye was flying through a list of names and faces. Who could he pass it off to? He didn't want to ruin anyone's life, but he'd do what he'd have to do to protect his family. And apparently he was out of time. It needed to be passed off today.

The knock at the door interrupted his thoughts and made him jump. He was all nerves in that moment, and wondered who it could be at such an inopportune time. but also wondered if it was fate standing on his welcome mat.

To be concluded in the next chapter, coming very soon.