The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 11

Story Info
Time is on my side. Yes it is.
18k words
4.77
8.8k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

When Trevor, Sabrina, and Derek, who was using Max as a human taxi service, arrived back at the mysterious house that Tuesday morning, they looked around for aliens, or zombies, or black vans filled with government agents. There were none. Everything seemed perfectly normal.

Before dawn, Aubrey had sent them everything she could find on the occupants of the house on short notice. It housed a typical family of four. The husband was a realtor, the wife was a stay at home mom, and they had two kids that attended a local school. If anything, their lives seemed boring. There had to be something they were missing, something hidden. But that was why they had come, to explore the unknown thing that stalked the premises. In this, there seemed an element of risk, but with Nevyn wreaking havoc all over the world, they all agreed that it was a necessary one.

The three continued to stare at the house from the car, trying to gain a hint of any possible threats they might encounter. When they found none, they did the only thing that seemed reasonable when facing a potential life altering, world changing, terror inducing, hope giving thing. They knocked on the front door.

Several muffled sounds happened that let them know the house was occupied. A man seemed to be yelling something, followed by stomping, and a woman, no, a girl's voice saying something back. The man said something even louder then, followed by sudden silence.

Trevor smiled. "I think they're trying to make us think nobody's home."

"Not how I thought this was going to go down," Derek's voice stated from Max's lips.

"Should we knock again?" Sabrina asked. Before anyone could voice their opinion, she did. Silence remained the only response, so she knocked a third time, and then called out, "We're not leaving."

They heard muffled voices again, and then finally, a middle aged man opened the door. He stared at them warily, then adopted a stern expression, as if they had interrupted something very important. Trevor closed his eyes and focused on the thread that connected him to whoever was in the house.

"I'm afraid this is a bad time for solicitors," the man said.

"Is there ever a good time?" Bekka quipped silently to Derek.

"What do you see, Trevor?" Derek asked.

"I don't..." Trevor started, then scrunched his eyes even tighter. He didn't understand what he was seeing. At last he opened them and stared at the man in wonder. "There's definitely something attached to him, but... not to me. He's not why we came here."

Derek nodded Max's head. "Definitely different. I hate it when it's different."

"Are you people high?" the man asked. He stole a glance back into the house, wondering if he should call the police, but knowing that he could not as long as that damned object was on his kitchen table.

"Uh... we've gotten off on the wrong foot, sir," Derek began. "My name is... Max, and this is Sabrina and, uh..." Derek looked at Trevor, but did not offer his name.

Instead of giving it, Trevor gaped and asked, "Who are you? And why are you attached to a thread that isn't attached to me?"

Nobody said anything for several seconds as Trevor and the man stared at each other. The man seemed to have drawn some conclusion as he asked a question of his own. "You're here for it, aren't you?" When he saw the trio share a secretive glance with each other, he knew he was right. "You are! You're the reason it escaped its hiding place this morning. It's only done that when I've tried to get rid of it or leave it behind somewhere. It knew you were coming."

Derek tried to reign the conversation in again. "Sir, we know someone or something is here, and yes, maybe we are here for it, but... we've also got a lot of questions. And since you don't appear to want to murder us, we'd appreciate it if we could come in for a cup of coffee."

"Are you kidding?" the man laughed loudly, then seemed to relax a little. "If you take it with you when you leave, you can have the whole pot!"

The visitors grinned nervously and nodded their heads.

"But first," he continued, "I need to get my kids out of here. You understand." They did not, but didn't stop him as he yelled for his kids to grab their school supplies and get out. At first they argued about not getting breakfast, but they stopped when he gave them each a twenty dollar bill and told them to get breakfast wherever they wanted, they obliged, and left together in the boy's car. Trevor verified that none of them had a thread as they drove away.

"Okay, you can come in now," the man said. "Oh, my name is Brian by the way. Brian Patterson."

Bekka giggled inside Derek's head. "Brian Patterson. Yeah, totally sounds like a villain's name."

As they followed them into his house, Derek resisted the urge to simply hop Brian and find the answers without needing to sit across from him at a coffee table. He didn't dare though. If this man was connected to whatever source had led them here, it could be very dangerous. Brian offered them seats in the living room, and they sat, taking in the simple decor. A few minutes later, a striking brunette walked in and began serving them coffee. When everyone had it how they liked, the woman sat down next to Brian and looked at him with adoration, as if he were the only person in the room. Trevor noted the absence of a thread on this woman, but there was an ethereal glow around her.

Derek pointed to the woman and asked, "Uh, did you want her to leave too while we discuss things?"

Brian laughed. "Oh, my wife, her name is Stacey, she won't care, and I can make sure of it. Then he looked directly into his wife's pretty face. "Honey, you won't be able to hear anything these people say unless I say you can."

"Okay dear," came the prompt reply.

Derek had seen and done enough mind control on people to know that it had just happened to some degree or other. He had to ask. "Are you... are you able to alter her mind without... without being inside of her."

"What?" Brian asked, genuinely confused. "Inside of her? You think I have to be...that I can only control her if I'm... having sex with her? Ha! No, I can do it anytime, obviously. I thought you knew what you were here for?"

Sabrina clenched her fists under the table as her fight or flight instinct began to make an appearance. "Wait, so, you can control people's minds, without possessing them?"

"Possessing them?," Brian asked confused. "Like I'm a ghost or a spirit? No! I'ts not like that at all. I just, well, she'll do anything I tell her. Anything at all, and only her, no one else. You can stop looking at me like I'm some kind of evil super villain."

Derek heard Bekka say to him, "That's what an evil super villain would say. Now you say, 'Super villain says what?' And then if he says what, we got him." Derek didn't know how he managed it, but he kept a straight face.

Brian continued. "But if you don't know all of this already, why are you here? I thought you were here for it, to take it away and...and..." he had been about to say "inflict it on some other hapless person" but cut himself short. "I'm sorry, I appear to have gotten ahead of myself. Would you like to hear what I'm talking about?"

"Maybe start at the beginning," Derek suggested.

Brian did just that, but then seemed to trip over his words. He took a sip of his coffee, as if he would need it to help him give a long oration. While the hot liquid went down his throat, he considered what it might mean if he told the truth. If he told them everything just as it had happened, they might not take the mirror. And he needed them to take the mirror, to take it, and use it, far from here.

So Brian told them an altered version of his story. It was a story of captured reflections, of four childhood friends who made a discovery in the attic of this very house. And there had been a girl by the name of Stacey that Brian had a crush on for as long as he could remember. But from there, the truth and him parted ways. He did not paint himself as a monster that, deep down, he felt the mirror had made him become. He left out the part where the girl in the story ceased to be, at least, the original version of Stacey, the one that had been capable of making her own decisions. And he totally forgot to mention how his best friend, Justin, had his soul consumed in order to become the new version of the girl that would become his wife, and was now totally subservient to him. His version painted him as a hapless victim, swept along by the passions of youth and a magical mirror. And he flat out lied when he told them that an older, strong willed person would be able to control it. Brian knew full well that no one could control it. It did the controlling, and once it had its hooks in you, it was just a matter of time before you bowed to its will.

Brian didn't know why, but he found himself sharing more than he thought he would about some of the intimate encounters he and all of his friends had experienced. He wondered if it was because he had never told anyone even a shred of what he had lived through. But as he went on, he felt the room become sexually charged. Even though he had recently had sex, he grew hard as a rock as he spun his tale. This wasn't like him, but for some reason, he didn't care.

He could tell by the way these strangers listened that they believed every word of his story. No one else would have believed a tale of a magical mirror without seeing the proof. He would show them the proof nonetheless. And then he would let it insert itself into their lives and the cycle would begin anew, but apart from him and his family. Brian had been putting it off all these years. He had not wanted to inflict it upon his friends and neighbors. He didn't wish it on anyone. But his daughter had almost touched it today. She could have wiped any one of them from existence by uttering a few words. Brian didn't wish these strangers harm, but the mirror had let him know this morning that the time was up. He wanted the thing out of his house and away from his family and out of this town.

"Would you like to see it?" Brian offered, flashing the most innocent smile he could muster.

Sabrina had been staring at Brian's wife, both skeptically and appreciatively, and asked, "So, your wife, Stacey here, she doesn't understand, or doesn't hear, what you're saying right now?"

Brian nodded. "She can't see the mirror, or touch it, or hear anything about it. To her, it does not, cannot exist."

"And she can't hear us right now?" Sabrina asked. "I could say I'd like her to gobble up my pussy right now and she wouldn't flinch?"

Brian didn't have to look at his wife to know that she hadn't. "That's correct, because I told her she couldn't hear you, so she won't."

"Tell her to flash her tits at us," Sabrina challenged.

Trevor was also feeling the sexual tension in the room and laughed nervously. "He doesn't have to..."

For some reason, Brian was really enjoying the way these people were eyebanging his wife right now. "Honey, show everyone your magnificent breasts."

With zero hesitancy, Stacey pulled up her shirt, and two perfect globes bounced out and seemed to jiggle endlessly. The polite smile on her face did not change. She did not seem at all embarrassed at exposing herself to people she did not know. If anything, she seemed slightly pleased at following her husband's command.

Since Derek and Trevor seemed unable to stare and speak at the same time, Sabrina kept the conversation going. "That is some pretty intense mind control right there. Also your wife has a great set of tits for her age."

Brain thought it prudent to stop, he had made his point, but his lust-addled brain pushed a little further. "Touch yourself, Stacey. The way that I like."

Her face showed adoration for her husband, as she said, "Anything for you dear."

Brian saw everyone's eyes fixated appreciatively on his wife's movements as she began to cup one of her boobs. She slowly fondled and caressed it, while her other hand began to slide down to her pants. It unbuttoned a button, and then disappeared from sight. Wherever it went, it caused Stacey to let out a moan, and her tongue began to trace the edges of her lips. She was practically begging for her to have sex right in front of all these people. He hadn't been this turned on since he had taken four three Stacey's at once.

Brain found his voice. "She will do anything I want, without question. She'd be willing to have sex with me right here, in front of you, and wouldn't feel the least bit embarrassed unless I wanted her to. If I wanted her to," he indicated Trevor and Derek, "she'd suck you off while I watched. And you," he pointed confidently at Sabrina "She'd lick you all over. She'd tongue your pussy until you passed out from pleasure. Would you like that? Is that something you want?"

A voice only Derek could hear yelled, "The fuck are we waiting for? Someone say yes and let's get to it!"

But before Sabrina could respond, Derek reigned them all in, "No. Take us to it. Take us to this mirror."

Trevor found it difficult to stand up because of the wood he was sporting.

Brian noticed and offered once more, "Are you sure your friend wouldn't like a little relief from my wife first?"

Derek was definitely tempted to let an orgy break out right there in the house. Since becoming a bodyhopper, his life had been a series of sexual escapades, but he had also developed a little more self control. "Maybe after we see this thing. No offense, I just want to take care of business before pleasure."

Bekka was cussing a blue streak in Derek's head, but he ignored her. Everyone else seemed to reluctantly agree, Sabrina being the most disappointed. She still couldn't take her eyes away from the beautiful woman who was openly masturbating in front of them.

"Stay here, Stacey," Brian said to his wife, then added, "And you can stop now."

As Stacey complied, Brian led his guests into the dining room. As soon as Trevor and Derek were in sight of the mirror, it began to emit a soft glow.

"It's never done that before," Brain said nervously. He looked at his guests, one of whom seemed to start glowing faintly himself. He had been so eager to pass on this accursed item, that he hadn't asked them any questions. It seemed a little too late, but as the glow intensified, he asked, "Who...who are you people anyway? How are you connected to this thing?"

Sabrina expected one of the boys to make a joke, or to lie, or say something to put Brian at ease. She too had been staring at the mirror. Her initial assessment of it was that it looked like nothing special, and couldn't possibly be able to do the things that Brian had claimed. There might be some weird magical element here, but surely nothing that wild. She was more interested in Brian's behavior. It felt like he and his wife were hiding something. Were the boys thinking something similar? Why must she do all the talking? As she averted her eyes from the mirror to give them a questioning look, she saw that they seemed to see something entirely different on the dining room table. Something that had locked onto them.

Both men were frozen in place, their eyes almost glazed over as they stared at the mirror. Trevor's gaze was that of desperation, of complete longing. Derek was clenching and unclenching Max's fist, and his jaw had tightened. It seemed like he was fighting a compulsion not to rush to it.

The fact that Derek was struggling was confirmed, as his voice boomed out, "Nobody touch that thing!"

The terror in Derek's voice seemed to momentarily snap Trevor out of whatever had enthralled him. He looked at Derek with panic in his eyes. At that moment, Trevor knew they had been wrong about whatever they hoped to find here. It was not someone they could align with, it was not a power they could harness. It would control them, not the other way around. All this flashed through his head in an instant, before his eyes wandered against their will back to the mirror. Then Trevor reluctantly found himself taking a step forward.

"No!" Derek cried. He grabbed Trevor's arm and attempted to pull him back, but Trevor's arm began to ripple violently. Too late Derek realized that his fear had not quenched the lust he had also felt in the other room, as he saw Trevor's arm become an exact copy of Stacey's. The stunning brunette pulled him close and kissed him on the mouth, and before Derek knew it, a hand was rubbing his crotch. He felt he could orgasm from that touch alone, but he fought it. He pushed the form of Stacey back with his hand. This is something that Trevor must have wanted, because his female form stepped towards the mirror again.

The mirror was shining brighter now, and Sabrina was unsure of what to do. She looked to Brian for help, but saw he had left the room. A second later, she heard the front door slam. That would be Brian and his wife heading for the hills no doubt. He had either led them into a trap, or freaked out when he saw Trevor shapeshift into his wife.

"Trevor, snap out of it!" Derek yelled, and latched onto Trevor/Stacey's arm again, and pulled. Stacey was in front of him once more, and her eyes looked wild and ravenous. She seemed to move faster than thought as she undid Max's pants and then pulled them down, which put her face right in front of his dick, which she promptly swallowed into her hot, wet mouth. The pleasure was so strong, and Derek's felt Max's cock erupt immediately.

Sabrina wanted to leave the room. They could fuck to their heart's content and get it out of their system anywhere else. She did want to fuck though. It was so hard to think in here with all this damn light everywhere. She became fixated on what Stacey, no it was Trevor, no it was Stacey. She was jealous of the attention Max's dick was receiving from her. She wanted Stacey to do that to her, to put her mouth on her pussy and lick and suck. Maybe, maybe after... and then she saw her chance as cum began to dribble out of Stacey's mouth.

Sabrina watched as Stacey stood up, and stared for a second at the blissful expression on Derek/Max's face. And then she shoved him hard into a corner of the room, where he slumped against a wall. Stacey's body vanished, as Trevor shapeshifted into himself.

Trevor's aggression and transformation gave Sabrina a moment of clarity, and she wanted to use it to flee. She wanted to get away from whatever was happening, from the danger that she could feel trying to permeate the room. But she couldn't abandon her friend. And Trevor was still her friend, he just wasn't himself at the moment. He needed to be protected. He needed to be kept away from that thing that Derek had shouted not to touch. So instead of retreating, she ran forward.

The mirror was in the center of the large, rectangular table. The tablecloth that covered it ruffled as Trevor's body pressed against it. But as his arms tried to reach for it, Trevor found he could not, because Sabrina's own arms had wrapped around him. Her hands were over Trevor's chest, and she tried to pull him back. As Sabrina used all her strength, her fingers stopped feeling Trevor's hard, muscular chest, and became absorbed in large soft orbs. Long hair was suddenly in Sabrina's face, and she realized that Trevor must have shapeshifted into Stacey again.

Lust that had been caged exploded back into Sabrina's mind. She felt Stacey's clothes dissolve, leaving only the heat of her naked skin underneath. Sabrina was supposed to be afraid, but she couldn't remember why. She just knew that she needed to hold on, that it was very important. People were counting on her. But it was hard to think as she felt Stacey's ass press against her front and push her back. Her grip slackened, which allowed Stacey to turn around and face her captor.

"You wanted me earlier, didn't you?" the woman purred confidently. "You couldn't take your eyes off of me. Well here I am. You can look all you want. You can touch me. You can taste me. I exist to bring you pleasure."

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers