The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!" Sherri balked.

"I'll leave you to it," Nevyn said as he headed towards the bedroom door.

"What? Don't leave me in here by myself."

"Don't worry. I'll be right back when I hear the scream. Now get ready. Stay connected. You're Sherri. That's your dad, but he doesn't know that right now. Make him want you, crave you."

"How?"

Nevyn shot him a pitying look. "Why don't you try taking off your clothes when he's awake."

As the door shut behind Nevyn, Lance wanted to laugh. Stripping off his clothes. Him. Girls stripped for him, not the other way around. But...he realized he had lost the connection. He was a chick now. He had to think like a chick. He connected to Sherri's soul again, and determined to hold on. He definitely wanted to think like a woman before he had to...to make a guy want him. His dick would get all hard, and he'd probably want to show it to her.

Dicks weren't so bad though. She'd seen a lot of them, especially in college. She preferred girth to length. She liked it when she could feel it thick and full inside her. Sherri slipped a finger underneath her skirt and panties. She was nice and wet. Would her father like a daughter that was this wet? Only one way to find out. She rubbed herself while she waited for Steve to regain his sense of self.

After a couple of minutes, Steve groaned. He blinked, then tried to understand where he was and what was happening around him. He was sitting on a bed, his bed, and in front of him was a gorgeous young blonde. She had an adorable face, big natural tits, and she was fingering herself while watching him intently. "Uh, I'm not sure what's going on but..."

"Do you like watching me play with myself, daddy?"

Steve did. He liked it a lot. He didn't know exactly how he got here, but given the circumstances, he didn't care. His wife had surprised him again by shapeshifting into another beautiful woman. She was always doing that, trying to tease him, seduce him. She would not have to try hard, as his dick was agreeing to everything she was selling.

"Is that for me?" the woman asked, pointing at the bulge in his pants.

Steve grinned. "It sure is." He stood quickly, tugged off his pants and underwear in a less than gracious fashion, and sat back on the bed.

Lance had never felt more conflicted in his whole life in that moment. Between Steve's legs was the most amazing, horrifying, hot, disgusting, wonderful cock he/she had ever seen. Sherri stared for several seconds, and Lance barely managed to keep the connection. Sherri knelt, and a hand wrapped around the member, which pulsed in her hands.

With as much innocence as she could muster, she asked, "What would you like me to do with it, daddy?"

"I'd like you to, to..." Steve couldn't understand why that question seemed to rattle around in his brain. It seemed wrong somehow, that she was calling him daddy. But his wife's hand was on his dick, so he shoved the feeling aside and ordered, "Put it in your mouth and suck on it, darling."

Sherri's face twisted in alarm and disgust as Lance wrestled with the idea of putting his mouth on another man's dick. His connection with Sherri's core faltered, and he shut her eyes again as he willed himself to sync with her memories and emotions. He needed to make this bearable, hell, maybe even pleasurable, but he couldn't do it without Sherri's help. He saw flashes of a couple boyfriends in highschool she'd given head to. She hadn't been very good at it, but she had definitely improved in college. It wasn't her favorite sex act, but she did like the power it gave her as she looked into a man's eyes as he was about to cum in her mouth.

Sherri had grown very wet as she crawled between her father's legs. She lowered her head, and flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue. She was face to face with it now, and she knew that she wanted it. She wanted her lips wrapped around it, and an ache in her pussy told her that wasn't the only place she wanted it. A bit of drool escaped her open mouth and landed on the tip of his dick. She opened wide, and chased after it. She enveloped her father's dick, and it pulsed in her mouth as she created pressure with her lips. Her tongue began to lick all around the shaft, and she heard her father gasp in pleasure. This lasted for about a minute. A minute of pure, erotic ecstasy.

And then Steve started screaming.

He pulled back, and his daughter's mouth popped off of his dick, wet with her drool. "No! What the fuck! No! What are you... your my daughter! What the fuck! What are you making my daughter do?"

Sherri gave a mischievous grin. "Is something the matter, daddy?"

Nevyn opened the door and strolled in. "I believe you told me to go fuck myself earlier. I'm afraid I wasn't up to the challenge, but your daughter was. Does she give good head, Steve? Does she swallow?"

"I never got the chance to find out," Sherri teased.

Steve's face was red and his eyes were bulging with fury. "Get out of my kids so that I can kill you!"

Nevyn smiled. "You seem angry, Steve. And in my experience, people never cooperate when they're angry. So round two."

Steve tried to back up, to get around him, but there was nothing for it. Nevyn touched him, and Steve's mind became Nevyn's playground yet again.

"I have to do this again?" Sherri protested.

"Yes, but take it further," Nevyn ordered, then closed his eyes. "Use more than your mouth this time."

Lance mulled that over. He had to use more than Sherri's mouth. That meant Nevyn wanted him to... The thought of something hard rubbing against his pussy, it didn't seem so bad. Lance began to strip off all of Sherri's clothes, but slowed when he realized how eager he had become. If his football buddies could see him now, he'd never hear the end of it.

As his mind coalesced with Sherri's, he found his thoughts linger on some of those former football pals of his. A lot of them were so strong, so big, in more ways than one. Maybe Sherri could pay a few of them a visit. They'd drink in her curves. Put their mouths all over her. She especially wanted a mouth on her, with an invasive, waggling tongue that wouldn't stop licking.

"I see you're making the connection quicker each time," Nevyn observed as he hopped from Steve back to Patrick.

As Nevyn turned to leave, Sherri asked quickly, "Wait! He's suggestible right now, isn't he?"

"Yes?" Nevyn smirked. "Would you like me to suggest something for him to do?"

"Can you...could you tell him to..." Sherri began, gesturing at her snatch with one hand while rubbing it with the other.

"Don't say I never did anything for you," Nevyn quipped. "Steve, please bury your face in Sherri's pussy and eat her out."

Steve obediently grabbed Sherri and gently threw her onto the bed. Sherri gave a yelp, then a moan as Steve lowered his face to her soaking pussy and attacked it for all he was worth.

It was better than any blowjob Lance had ever had. Sherri's body arched, as pleasure shot through it. She looked down at Steve and delighted in the taboo nature of it all. Not long after that, Lance experienced his first female orgasm. Sherri's body shook, and she pushed back against Steve, who still was trying to lick her. But she found that her arousal had not abated. If anything, it had grown exponentially, and she allowed him to attack her clit again with his mouth.

Soon she found herself wanting more than just his tongue. She wanted to be joined with him, to wrap her legs around him and pull him deep inside her. She was wondering how she could make that happen when she heard sputtering. She lifted her head and saw Steve's face emerge from between her legs. He had a brief look of confusion, but when he saw her face, he grinned sheepishly.

"I'm sorry. Must have zoned out there," Steve said. "It won't happen again."

"Just put your dick inside me!" Sherri begged.

"Yes, ma'am!"

As Steve positioned himself for standard missionary fucking, Lance fought another wave of panic. Maybe it was because Steve came in for a quick kiss, his stubble scratching Sherri's lips. It created a deeper level of intimacy that Lance was unprepared for. Maybe it was because he was staring into another man's eyes and it spooked him. Whatever the reason, the connection was severed, and he struggled to get it back.

Before Steve's cock could enter him, Lance managed to say in Sherri's voice, "Uh, what about doggystyle?"

"Sounds good to me," Steve said, then rolled off of her.

Lance got on his hands and knees, and was glad to temporarily be facing away from Steve. Then he felt strong hands on his back. He frantically reached for the connection to Sherri's core. He felt something hard press against his butt, searching for entry. It brushed against something that sent a shockwave through Sherri's body, and just like that, Lance found the connection he was looking for.

Sherri moaned and lifted her ass in the air, giving Steve a good view of her glistening snatch. He held his dick with one hand, and began to rub it up and down against her wet slit. After coating his shaft with her juices, he firmly grabbed her hips, and pushed forward. The feeling of how slick and tight her pussy was momentarily took Steve's breath away.

For her part, Sherri could only cry out in pleasure. She pushed back, trying to get the cock to go as deep as possible. She felt amazing and primal. She wanted this hard thing to slam into her over and over. She felt Steve begin to thrust and begin to grope her body. He squeezed her ass before letting a hand slide up her back. He brought it down around to her tits, giving one of them a painful pinch. She cried out again at the pain that felt so good.

"Where did you find this girl?" Steve panted. "She's a hot little thing! I don't remember seeing her anywhere before."

Sherri tilted her head back. "You don't recognize your daughter, Daddy?"

Steve didn't slow his pace as he guffawed. "Wow! Is this your way of saying we should have kids, honey? It's a weird way to ask but I'm happy to oblige." He kept hammering away for another thirty seconds, when a thought occurred, followed by a memory, and then the dominoes started falling. His pace slowed, then stopped as he looked down at who he had been happily fucking a moment ago. He was trying to make sense of it. This couldn't be his daughter. He didn't have a daughter. But he did. He had been made to forget. And now she was right here, and he was inside of her. In a state of shock, he began to pull out.

Sherri sensed the change, and figured that Steve had remembered who she was. She began to beg, "Daddy, no! Keep fucking me. You were about to make me cum again!" She pushed her body back, following his dick, keeping it inside for as long as she could. "Please stay in me! Just another minute, and I'll be there!"

Steve backed up faster, and then was free of her. He stood up and turned around just in time to see Nevyn come back into the room. He backpedaled, but his daughter's arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him to her body. He could feel her hard nipples brush against his back. He didn't know what to do. He was completely trapped.

"You know," Nevyn began. "I used to take my time breaking someone. It was fun for me. Still is if I'm being honest. But I don't have the patience I used to have. We're going to go again. And next time, I bet you'll tell me whatever I want to know."

"No, please! Don't make me! I can't!"

"But you can, daddy," Sherri purred in his ear while holding him tightly. "You can have as much of my sweet pussy as you want, as long as you make me cum."

Steve knew there was no escape as Nevyn touched his head. He had a few seconds to tell himself it would be okay. This wasn't his fault, or his kids. It just was.

"So you want to dear old dad back inside you, huh?" Nevyn chuckled from Steve's lips. "You came around faster than my old apprentice."

"You had another apprentice?"

"I did. But he betrayed me. And someday, I will exact my revenge."

"Oh. Uh, sorry about that. So, can you make sure he gets me off again?" Sherri asked.

"I'm good to those who show me loyalty, Lance. And I'm a scourge to those who would come against me. Always remember that. If you do what I say, I'll reward you. You'll be by my side as I reshape the world. But if you ever try to toss me aside like others have, I will destroy you from the inside out."

Sherri bit her lip expectantly. "So does that mean..."

Nevyn sighed at Lance's one track mind. In a flash, Nevyn hopped back into Patrick, and began to undress. "Oh, that will still happen, Lance. You definitely earned that today. Now let me show you what a real expert can do." When Patrick was totally naked, he extended a hand to Sherri to help her off the bed. As soon as her feet hit the floor, Patrick's hand went to her head and pushed her gently to her knees. He put his sizeable erection right in front of Sherri's face, and looked at Lance/Sherri expectantly. "Suck it," Nevyn ordered.

Sherri's face balked. "But you said..."

Patrick's firm hand grabbed the back of Sherri's head and firmly pressed her face against his dick. Lance got the message, and opened her mouth, permitting entry to a monster that threatened to choke her. But Nevyn didn't force it in deeper as Sherri's tongue began to lick around the shaft. She felt Steve's body begin to shudder next to her. She looked up and saw that Patrick's face had gone blank. She was sucking on a dick while no one was home! Then she felt hands on her, hands that began to grope her boobs, and then one found its way to her clit.

"I want you to straddle daddy, while sucking your brother," Steve's voice said. "Can you do that for me princess?"

Sherri garbled a yes, and Steve laid down, but as he did, he touched Patrick's foot. A series of shudders later, and a threesome was fully underway. Steve lay in the middle of the bed with Sherri straddling him, his cock pulsing in her. Patrick stood to the side next to Sherri's face, who continued to blow him. Nevyn kept hopping between Patrick and Steve. He'd make Patrick touch Sherri's face tenderly one second, and pull her hair the next. He used Steve's hands to continually grope his daughter's breasts and squeeze her ass. Whatever motion he had been doing when he hopped from one to another, his former host continued in a robotic, emotionless way.

Lance had thought the pinnacle of his sexual existence would have been the time Nevyn had possessed his mother. He had been wrong. He was in ecstasy. He didn't think a pussy could get any wetter. He had one orgasm right after another. Being a chick really had its benefits! He felt Patrick's hand under Sherri's chin, bringing her eyes to meet his.

"Steve is close," Nevyn's voice said. "I want you to ride him gently. Keep him hard. When he regains control of his mind, I want you to ride him like he's a bucking bronco until he explodes inside you."

Her mouth popped off Patrick's dick so she could ask, "But what if he-"

A hand shoved her mouth back onto Patrick's dick. "He won't be able to help himself."

So Sherri did. She fucked her father slowly. She rolled her hips, feeling the hardness that penetrated her. All the while, she worshiped her brother's dick with her mouth. The eroticism of two of her holes being filled with forbidden cock was overwhelming. Lance saw in Sherri's memories that she had been offered to be a part of a threesome before, and she had declined, rather vehemently. Why? They were the best! It was skin and heat and pleasure everywhere.

"Speed up!" Patrick's voice commanded.

She obeyed on both fronts. She began to grind and buck, plunging her father's dick further in. At the same time, she swallowed as much of Patrick's cock as she could take. As she felt the dick in her mouth begin to surge and pulse, Patrick's voice boomed, "Look at your father!"

She obeyed instantly, withdrawing the dick from her mouth. The second she did, Patrick's dick erupted onto her cheek and the side of her breasts. She was aware that it was happening, but her attention was drawn to Steve's eyes. They were open, and were taking in the horror of the moment. It was too much for her, and she felt her own body begin to shake with another impending orgasm. Her father's hands were still mechanically kneading her boobs, and they didn't stop even as Steve's awareness returned. His body was too far along to stop. Sherri felt the dick inside of her begin to erupt. As her orgasm became all encompassing, she cried out, "Fuck me, daddy!"

And in that moment he did. He cursed himself for it, but his body refused to hold back. He would deeply regret it in the seconds that followed, but he took full advantage of the white hot pussy that milked his dick for all it was worth.

Steve lay there, panting, completely spent and humiliated. His daughter smiled lecherously at him. She leaned down and kissed him. He did not return the kiss, but allowed her tongue entry. He had no fight in him, even as the spunk from her cheek dripped onto his own.

"Thanks for that, daddy," she cooed. "It felt amazing when you jizzed inside your princess. I don't know why I never let you fuck me before."

Steve choked back tears. "What do you want?"

"What I wanted in the first place," Nevyn replied. "I want the whole story, as far back as you can go. And after you've told it, I'll check to see if it's true. And if it's not, well, I don't have anywhere to be at the moment. We could just make this a fuckathon. We could help make sure you get those grandkids you've been looking forward to."

"I'll tell you," Steve whispered quickly.

Nevyn gave him a pat on the back. "I know."

"And after I do, you'll get out of my kids' bodies."

Nevyn said nothing, letting the plea for mercy hang in the air, then finally said, "I suppose. They didn't know anything. You did a good job hiding from them who your wife and son really were."

"And me?"

"You, on the other hand, well, you're a liability now. A loose thread so to speak. And I deal with those the same way every time. That will also be a teachable example for Lance. He'll be the one to extract every last drop of useful knowledge from your mind And then I'll teach him how to empty that mind, so that it can never remember anything ever again."

The end.

Author's note:

This story is finished, but Trevor's is far from over. He will return, along with several other characters from the Shudder universe, in the final act, Shudder: Worldwide, coming in 2022. The outline for that story is complete, but I am open to suggestions or scenarios that readers might want to see. If you would like to see a rough draft of a robot body swapping story that I haven't decided if I'll finish, you can request that as well. Thank you for your encouraging comments and critiques and for sticking with this story. You're the reason I'm still writing it.

Kripto