All Comments on 'The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 11'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent end to this volume. Not too much sexy, but a lot of story progression. Going to be hard to wait for the final act (not that I'm trying to rush you... well maybe a little). You've done an great job world building... tying these 3 stories together in a natural way. Not sure how this will lead into the Mind_Hack future. (spoilers) The path from this Nevyn to that Nevyn is hard to imagine, but really looking forward to how you do it. Anyway, thanks so far and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great ending to this series! It's really depressing and sad to see Steve struggled against Nevyn in the final pages. Well, that's to be expected when the previous stories did not end that happily. Still, I'm looking forward to the finale of this amazing saga! Thank you for the story and stay safe!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great job one question , what happens to the shifters original body when they go to another one?

KriptoKriptoover 2 years agoAuthor

The substance and form of that shapeshifter's body is still there in terms of matter, but it all is reformed and reshaped when shapeshifting. Any disparities in density loss or gain I will attribute to the properties of the anomoly inside Trevor that allows him to shapeshift in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the Fallen film reference, makes me wonder if you will have a character called Hobbes or someone goign under a codename Azazel.

Hope to see the new series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are you going to post new episodes bro

KriptoKriptoover 1 year agoAuthor

3 new stories at outfoxstories that will be posted by year's end. If there's something in particular you wish to see in a series of mine or something new, consider posting a commission at outfoxstories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How goes Shudder: Worldwide?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is next part coming!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's almost mid 2023. Any update on the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey kripto.

It's been a long time. Any update what are you currently working on???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Any plans to continue the story man??? They are good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES