The Last Skinny-dip

Story Info
Four hunks go for a skinny-dip and regret their decision.
8.6k words
3.9
18.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired/requested by a member here who seems to enjoy my work. I hope it meets their and everyone else's expectations.

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

It was an unusually hot day for late May, especially for a long bicycle ride.The local weather guy had been saying there was some kind of pressure system stuck over this part of central Georgia. The four boys had been riding for a while when they spotted a shady spot just off the road.

Ron, David, Charles and Brandon had been friends most of their young 18 year old lives. They had been in most of the same classes from elementary school through now high school. All four were considered hunks by every girl in school. The four all excelled in one or more sports and were always voted the most popular guys there.

They had their pick of any girls they wanted to date. Of course this left out the less popular and less attractive ones. Being that well liked and popular gave them the air of invincibility at school and around town.

As they cycled into the shady spot they were amazed to see a good sized pond.

Charles was the first one to notice it and yelled out, "Let's go swimming! It's so damn hot. I bet that water will feel so nice and cool."

Brandon spoke up and said, "Man it sure does look good but we didn't bring any trunks!"

Charles replied, "We're out here in the middle of nowhere. Who needs trunks? Ever been skinny dipping?"

Ron jumped in saying, "We have no idea who owns this land. It could belong to some crazy ass redneck, who'll blow our fucking heads off."

David chimed in with, "I don't see any signs of life around here. There's not a house anywhere around. I'm with Charles, let's hit the water."

With that Charles and David dropped their bikes and started shedding their clothes. The two were stark naked in no time. Charles slapped David on the ass and yelled, "Last one in is a cock sucker!"

They were in and splashing each other in seconds. When Ron and Brandon realized nothing bad was happening they followed suit and were swimming and dunking along with Charles and David.

Alice, Carrie, Lynn and Patty were out cruising in Alice's new car when Lynn spotted something shiny just off the road. Alice pulled the car over and parked alongside the road.

The four girls quietly made their way to where Lynn had seen something sparkling from the road. They discovered four bicycles and four clumps of clothes, including boys underwear.

Their attention was drawn to the pond by laughing voices. They crept closer but stayed hidden from sight. They discovered, as they got closer, the voices were coming from a group of boys swimming in the pond. Getting even closer they soon recognized the boys as classmates from their school.

None of them really knew any of the boys but they all knew them by sight and reputation. They knew that these were the hottest boys in their senior class. It also occurred to them, about the same time, that the boys were naked in the water.

Carrie, the more devious one of the group, announced an idea, "Let's take their stuff, bikes and all. That'll teach those guys they are no better than we are. They think they're so much better than everyone else. Let them make their way back to town without any clothes."

Alice added to Lynn's idea by saying, "This pond is on my aunt Amanda's land. She's brought me fishing here before. She also doesn't like trespassers either. And being the sheriff of this county she could scare the hell out of these pricks.

Three of the girls quickly gathered the boys' clothes and threw them in the car. They stashed the boys' bikes across the road hidden in heavy brush. Alice called her aunt Amanda, the sheriff, and explained the situation. Amanda said it was a slow day and that she'd be right there.

In what seemed like only a few minutes the flashing lights of the sheriff's car pulled up next to Alice's car. Amanda got out of the vehicle and the girls filled her in on the plan.

Amanda instructed the girls to hide somewhere close enough to enjoy the show she had planned. After everyone was in place she grabbed her megaphone and walked toward the pond.

"Ok, fun's over. Everyone out of the water!" The boys were totally shocked to hear those words so loudly. They looked around and zoomed in on a figure near the edge of the pond. The closer they looked they were able to identify the person speaking was in some kind of official uniform.

Another announcement came from the shoreline, "This is the sheriff! Everybody out...NOW!", boomed from the megaphone.

The four boys casually drifted toward the shoreline. When they got close enough to speak without shouting Charles explained, "Aah...we're...aah not wearing...we're naked!"

Amanda replied, "I don't care if your wearing your grandma's support hose, I said out of the water!"

Scared and not knowing what else to do the boys slowly emerged with their hands clasped over their naked boy parts.

"That's it. Over here next to me and line up." Amanda ordered.

After the boys were lined up in front of her she began her inquiry. "You boys know it's illegal to trespass, right?"

Thinking quickly David spoke up saying, "We got permission from the property owner to swim here," he said confidently.

She said, "Oh I see! When the 'property owner' gave you permission to swim here did he inform you that it's still illegal to not wear swim trunks in public?"

"Aah...aah, he said it was ok if we didn't have trunks. The place is so isolated nobody will catch...see us." David continued his lie.

"We'll, this just proves one thing," Sheriff Amanda said. "You're not only trespassers but liars. You see, I own this property and nobody asked me for permission to swim here."

All four boys just looked at each other in disbelief. They couldn't believe they'd been caught in such a blatant lie.

"You just dug yourself into deeper trouble than before," she explained." I've got you on trespassing, indecent exposure, lying to an officer of the law and,

from what I overheard before you knew I was here, some homosexual activity."

Charles quickly lashed back saying, "We were just horsing around. It was just some grab ass fooling around. You know locker room stuff."

"No, I don't know that," she said. "It sure sounded like you guys were enjoying grabbing each other's...stuff. But you'll get no judgement from me, to each his own."

"No...we're not like that. We like girls and all that!" Charles argued.

"That makes no difference to me," she replied. "But the fact that you lied to me means I can not trust you period. With that I'm going to need you all to clasp your hands together and put them behind your heads."

"We can't do that...we're...we're naked!" David complained.

"I can see your naked and that's not my problem." Amanda replied. "Now hands clasped behind your heads or do I need to get the handcuffs out?"

Ever so slowly the boys removed their hands from covering their privates and placed them behind their heads. They were now standing in front of sheriff Amanda naked, penis and balls hanging.

"Is this absolutely necessary," Charles asked. "We should be allowed to put our clothes on. This is humiliating and I think you're abusing your power."

"Clothes, what clothes," she asked. "I don't see any clothes anywhere."

Frantically looking around for their clothes and bikes, the boys started to panic even more. "Where are out clothes?" Ron genuinely asked. "And our bikes, what happened to our bikes?" Brandon asked.

"Somebody took our stuff. They must have stolen everything while we were swimming," Brandon surmised.

"Right, you should be out looking for those criminals instead of harassing us," David commented.

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you, little boy," she said as she eyed David's penis indicating his small size.

Humiliated by the sheriff calling out his smaller than normal penis David shug his mouth and kept it shut.

"So what are you going to do about our stuff?" Charles asked.

"One crime at a time. I've got you four to deal with first," she said. "After all if you guys hadn't stripped naked and broken the trespassing laws, your stuff wouldn't be gone."

"I should walk you four down main street to jail just like you are, naked as the day you were born." Amanda proclaimed.

"You wouldn't...do that? You couldn't do that? That's against the law!" David protested.

"I am the law and I can do pretty much anything I want to do," she replied.

The four girl were having a hard time not laughing out loud at their naked classmates. They were loving getting to see their private parts dangling free. There was a drastic difference between David with his small penis and Charles who was well endowed.

It was the first time for most of them seeing a live naked boy. Of course they'd see pictures of penises in books and on the internet but not in real life. They were amazed at how the boy's penises moved and swung around when they would move about.

Amanda's radio squawked what sounded like gibberish to the boys but obviously understood by her. She answered into the squawk box something about 20 minutes.

After her radio conversation ended she announced, "I have another call to answer. I'm going to give you boys two options. You can either come with me to this next matter or I can release you to a deputy."

"How can we go anywhere without our clothes?" Charles asked.

"Your loss of clothing is your fault and not my problem. If you hadn't been breaking the law by going naked in public you'd still have your clothes." Amanda replied.

"We can't go with you like this, people will see us!" Brandon explained.

"Then I take it you prefer the second option I gave you!" Amanda asked.

Knowing that they didn't want to ride around in the sheriff's car totally naked they agreed to the second option, whatever that entailed.

All four boys mumbled in unison, "Yes."

Amanda got her phone out and began texting. In seconds she got a response and smiled when she read it.

"Good news boys. I've just deputized some help. They'll be here shortly to take charge of you until I decide what to do with you."

Amanda's text had been to her niece Alice. It instructed them to sneak back around to the road and wait about 15 minutes. Then they were to come back to where she and the boys were.

Sure enough 15 minutes later the boys heard rustling coming from near the road. Amanda said, "Great, my replacements are here!"

As the boys peered to see who was about to appear they recognized them as some of their classmates. "Those are girls from school! They are getting close and will be able to see us any minute. You've got to let us cover ourselves before they get here!" Ron begged.

"Them? Those are my new deputies. Alice is my niece and her friends agreed to help her with you lawbreakers." Amanda said.

"But...but there gonna see us...naked! Please, please do something!David pleaded.

"If you're that modest you can turn your backs to them but keep your hands clasped behind your head." Amanda said.

All four boys immediately turned and faced away from Amanda and their approaching classmates. With their hands still clasped behind their heads they were able to pull their arms inward covering most of their faces. After having done this they realized that their naked asses were on display. But this was better that than revealing their boy parts.

After the rustling noises stopped the boys realized the girls were standing next to Amanda. They each cringed at the fact that these girls were viewing their naked asses. It was humiliating. But maybe somehow they could get out of this without being recognized.

Amanda started telling the girls the situation, which they were already well aware of, how she'd discovered these trespassers skinny dipping in her pond. She included the fact that they had lied about obtaining permission from 'the property owner'.

Alice spoke up saying, "In other words these boys have been very naughty, very naughty indeed. What's the plan for them. How are you going to handle this situation?"

"I'm still pondering what kind of punishment they deserve," Amanda answered. "But right now I'm needed on another call. I need you to detain them until I get back since they didn't want to ride around in my police car naked. I'm leaving you in command. Do whatever you need to do to maintain control of the situation. I'll be back."

The boys couldn't see but heard Amanda's footsteps and rustling noises as she left.

As soon as they heard her car pull away the girls moved closer to the still naked boys. Alice spoke up, "So, whose idea was it to go skinny dipping here?"

None of the boys made a sound.

"I think the one who decided that it was a good idea to break the law deserves the punishment here,"she added. "Anyone want to speak up and take responsibility?"

Again there was dead silence from the naked boys. None of them wanted to speak up for fear of their voices being recognized. So far they thought none of the girls knew who they were. Little did they know the girls had been watching the whole time.

"Alright then. I guess what's good for the instigator is good for all," Alice stated. She along with the other three girls took their place behind each boy. "Now bend over, it's time to start your punishment."

When none of the boys moved she placed her hand on Charles' back and pushed him into a bent at the waist position, as did the other girls to the boys they stood behind.

The boys now stood bent over at the waist with their hands behind their heads. It was difficult to maintain their balance. By spreading their legs they were able to stabilize their wobbly stance. This left them wide open from the back. Not only could their hanging balls be seen but with the wide stance their pink puckered ass holes were displayed.

Alice took her free hand and brought it back. With a swift movement she smacked Charles' ass with a mighty slap. He jumped up back into a standing position much like the three other boys did when they received their first wack.

"Down boy down, unless you want me to get a switch." Alice said. "I can guarantee a switch will hurt a lot more than a hand."

With that said the boys once again assumed the bent over position.

Alice and the girls had to muffle their laughter after seeing the boys dangling balls swaying to and fro from the licks they were receiving on their asses.

The skin to skin licks were beginning to sting but the boys stayed silent hoping still for anonymity. The boys were starting to squirm causing their young balls to swing about even more furiously.

Alice commented, "Well it looks like a four musketeers situation here, 'one for all and all for one'. So I guess everyone will bear the responsibility of these egregious offences."

Carrie blurted out, "Look at those rosie red bottoms. That color shows up well on those lily white butts." All the girls got a big laugh as they surveyed the four boys' glowing butts.

Patty spoke up asking, "You guys aren't from around here are you?"

Thinking this was a good opportunity to keep their identities a secret, the boys shook their heads from side to side, indicating no to her question.

"I didn't think so. None of the guys from around here are stupid enough to get caught skinny dipping," she said with a big laugh.

The girls kept busy asking non relevant question drawing simple yes and no answers that the boys could answer with a nod or shake of their head.

Soon the boys heard someone else approaching from the area of the road. They were relieved but still nervous when they heard the sheriff's familiar voice. What is going to happen now, they wondered?

The four naked boys could hear the sheriff and the girls in conversation but it wasn't loud enough to understand. They just wanted this nightmare of a day to be over. All of them were regretting the choices they had made earlier.

"Ok guys," the boys heard the sheriff say. "Here's the situation. I'm a busy person and have a lot going on. If I take you guys in and book you for trespassing and indecent exposure, you'll probably be enroll on the sex offenders registry. That means your folks and neighbors will be notified about your sexual ofence. This charge will stay with you for the rest of your lives."

The sheriff took a long pause, hearing sniffles coming from some of the hoys, before her next statement.

"Or I have a second option. My deputized niece, Alice, has informed me that she needs volunteers for her school project. She suggested that since you boys were 'from out of town' that you'd be perfect for this." Amanda said. "I'm not a hard ass but I do believe in justice. I don't take pleasure in ruining anybody's life so I'm offering you guys these two options."

In a muffled disguised voice Charles quickly agreed to the second option. Amanda detailed what would happen if the boys did not follow through on their commitment to her niece. They would be immediately arrested and she'd throw the book at them. Amanda gave Alice a contact phone number and told her to let the boys know when and where to be for her project.

After everything was settled the four girls left. Amanda informed the boys she had obtained their names and addresses and would not hesitate to press charges if they defaulted on their deal.

On her outing Amanda had picked up four ill fitting pair of gym shorts from the towns lost and found box at the jail. As she tossed them to the boys she said, " I don't know, or care, how you managed to keep your identities from your classmates but I don't know how your going to maintain that with this project. Just remember one slip up and your asses are mine and in jail."

"Now put those shorts on and don't let me ever see your naked bodys again...now scat!" Amanda ordered.

The boys tripped and scattered as they ran and tried to dress at the same time. Once they neared the road they stopped to examine what had just happened.

"I can't believe you got us in so fucking much trouble Charles, you ass wipe." Ron shouted.

"Hey I didn't point a gun at your head dip shit," Charles replied. "Besides, with the project thing we're getting out of any charges."

"Speaking of that. How in the hell are we going to keep Alice and the other girls from knowing who we really are?" Brandon asked.

"Right! There's no way they won't know who we are when we show up for whatever that project thing is." David added.

"I'll figure something out," Charles said. "We sure can't blow this. I don't want to go to jail or have everyone think we're...perves or sex offenders."

Weeks past and the boys began to think they'd lucked out on having to fill their obligation to Alice and her friends. Everything seemed normal in school. Since the four girls had seen the boys naked they never acted any differently. They didn't run in the same circles so their intertwining was limited.

Charles received a call from an unknown number on a Wednesday afternoon. When he answered, his skin began to crawl. He recognized Alice's voice immediately. The call he'd been dreading was now taking place.

She informed him that he and his three friends needed to be at her school on Friday at 3 pm in classroom H-12. She then said they should be there about 10 minutes before 3 just so she could prepare them for what was going to happen.

Charles, confused, asked, "What do you mean 'what's going to happen'." What the hell does that mean and what's this project about?"

"Hey watch it mister. All I have to do is phone my aunt Amanda and you guys are fucked, remember that!" Alice reminded him.

"Sorry...I...I was just wondering about this...project and what part we were going to play in it, that's all. I didn't mean to upset you. It would just be nice to have an idea of what to expect on Friday," Charles said.

"Let's just say it's an informative class on humanity. There may be embarrassing parts involved. Some of the audience may ask you personal and/or maybe embarrassing questions," she replied.