The Last Skinny-dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the class realized the boy who was cuming right in front of them was their classmate they tore the masks off the other boys.

"Oh my god, it's David, Ron and Brandon, we know these boys from here in school. Now we've seen them all naked and erect," laughed one of their friends as well as the entire class.

The boys were totally and completely devastated. They couldn't believe these girls that they would have never even dated had seen them like this. Poor Charles had just revealed the most intimate act a boy could and in front of girls he wouldn't give a second look. They had seen his face contort as he emptied his cum right next to them.

David now realized that everyone in school knew or would know of his small penis. He was past humiliation, he'd never be able to show his face at school again.

Everyone, except the boys, were just starting to come back to earth from what had taken place when sheriff Amanda spoke up. "This has gone too far!" She made her way up to where the boys were. By now they had moved their hands from their heads and were trying to cover their exposed boy parts.

This amazed the girls since everyone had clearly seen them without a stitch and more. But yet they still wanted to cover their nakedness.

"I can not believe you boys. How dare you! Not only did you allow yourselves to become erect, one of you actually ejaculated in front of the class!" Sheriff Amanda proclaimed.

Charles tried to explain. "She...Alice did that. She caused...it to...happen! My hands were on top of my head!"

Amanda replied, "You could have resisted the urge to, you know, bust your nut in such a public setting. You should have used your willpower to stop what happened. I think you purposely exposed everyone here to your perverted behavior."

She continued, "From my experience I believe you and your friends get your kicks from being exposed naked in public!"

"What! No...not at all. We didn't have a choice here. It was either this or jail. You said so yourself." Charles proclaimed.

"Is that right?" Sheriff Amanda asked? "And what were you going to be going to jail for?"

"Aah...well...it's like..." Charles mumbled.

"Spit it out! What would you be going to jail for?" She demanded.

Charles hung his head and replied, "Trespassing and...aah...indecent exposure," he admitted.

"Exactly my point. You four do like exposing your naked bodies." Amanda said. "Well I'm going to make your day!" With that said the sheriff began to zip lock the boys wrists behind their backs. Then she took another zip tie strip and connected them together.

"Ok boys, we're going to the principal's office so I can inform her of your behavior. She'll be anxious to learn of your actions," the sheriff said.

"You can't!...you can't do this. We're naked." The boys all said in some form or another.

"You're not naked. You're still wearing your underwear. You're just wearing them around your ankles." Sheriff Amanda chuckled.

Please...please don't do this. We go to school here. Everyone here knows us or knows of us, it's...humiliating!" Charles begged.

"Sorry boys you made your bed now you're going to have to lie, well in this case, walk in it." Amanda said. She then grabbed the zip ties and started guiding them toward the door. Several of the girls jumped to open the door for them to exit.

Once in the hallway it was almost comical. With their underwear wrapped around their ankles the boys could only take very small steps. This was going to make their journey across campus a long and humiliating one. Their bare feet made a loud slapping sound on the smooth tile floors.

As they were being pushed along by the sheriff the bell rang to change classes. The four boys were immediately terrified. As students entered the halls there were gasps, laughs and shocked faces. They couldn't believe there were four totally naked boys in the hall. And when the took a second look they started to recognize their fellow students as Charles, Ron, Brandon and David.

The four boys were completely humiliated and beaten.David and Ron both had tears streaming down their faces. Brandon and mostly Charles had defiant but obeisant facial expressions. It seemed to them that they encountered every classmate they'd ever met along that slow walk through the school's hallways to the principal's office.

When the boys passed by there were wolf whistles from behind. Some of their guy classmates shouted out demeaning remarks like, "Wow Dave, what a baby dick" and "Charles, showing that sweet ass...maybe you'd like it fucked." With each outburst the boys were even more devastatingly humiliated.

They finally reached the office and the sheriff escorted them into the glass walled office. Everyone who'd followed them through the hallways could still see them standing in the principal's office.

The sheriff spoke first, "Susan, these students of yours were helping out Alice in her health class project and things got completely out of...hand. Alice was simply explaining the subject of the male body, its make up and its functions. When she was going over male genitalia, these juveniles became erect and this one, pointing to Charles, ejaculated in front of the class."

"Here look, there's dried residue on his penis." She then picked up Charles's penis and showed it to the principal. Sure enough some crusty cum covered the tip of his large penis.

Continuing to hold and finger the underside of his penis, in no time he was swelling and growing once again. Not stopping the finger movements while she continued to speak, Charles was rock hard within seconds.

"You see! This is what he did in the all girls class." Amanda said defiantly.

"Yes I do see," said principal Susan. "It would be extremely...hard...to miss that. This is unbelievable."

The boys tried chiming in several times but were cut off by either the sheriff or the principal.

"Well I know exactly what I'm going to do right now!" Susan proclaimed. "All four of you bend over my desk, right now!" When none of the boys moved, the sheriff standing behind them, pushed them forward onto the desk. With their hands still tied behind them they landed flat on their chests across her desk.

The principal pulled out a wooden paddle she hadn't been allowed to use in years. "With your approval sheriff I'm going to teach these perverts a lesson," Susan said.

Amanda replied, "I think it would be criminal, not to punish them. You not only have my permission but my blessing."

With that Susan started waking the four boys naked asses. She went down the line smacking them one after the other.(If you've ever been spanked with a wooden paddle you know it only takes a couple of smacks before it's extremely painful and that's with your clothes on).

After only a few swats all four boys were crying and begging for her to stop. Their once lily white asses were now a hot pink. You could almost feel the heat radiating from them.

All their classmates who'd followed their march to the principal's office were gathered watching through the glass walls of her office. They observed the boys ass cheeks jiggle everytime the principal's paddle smacked them. With their bent over the desk stances, everyone was privy to a clear view of the boys pink rosebud holes.

Unbeknownst to everyone but Charles, in his bent over position his erect penis rubbed against the principal's rough desk. With each wack it grew harder and harder. When the principal ordered them to stand up Charles made no attempt to move..

The sheriff grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back off the desk. As he stood up his rock hard penis, now drooling with pre cum, became obvious to everyone.

Charles started screaming, "No...don't look...you can't see me like this!"

Susan interrupted saying, "Look at the mess you've made. You've dribbled all over my desk and floor. I won't have that. She grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped her desk clean. She then continued by wiping the floor. Just as soon as she'd cleaned the floor another glob of ore cum dripped from Charles throbbing erection.

"Oh no you don't," she said. She turned him away from her desk and toward the glass walls of her office. The gathered crowd now had a pristine view of the naked and erect hunk. She took the handful of used tissue and wiped the head of Charles's penis to keep it from dripping any more goop onto her floor.

That touch was all it took. Charles screamed, "NOOOOOOO!"

Susan jerked her hand away quickly as she was startled by his outburst.

His throbbing penis became as hard as steel. Within seconds volumes of his essence shot out of it. It flew high and far making loud splattering sounds wherever it landed.

As the last few spurts erupted from his still throbbing penis, Charles realized he was facing his classmates. He swiftly tried to turn away. In doing so he splattered his three amigos with his boy juice. He also noticed his three friends were sporting erections. As most guys are aware one erection causes others, it's just a fact.

The only thing Charles could think was, he'd just committed the most intimate act a boy could do in front of the majority of his schoolmates. He was totally humiliated as were his three friends. They'd all been completely exposed to their friends and neighbors.

Was going skinny dipping worth it? That was an easy question for the four boys to answer.