The Last Skinny-dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How embarrassing will those questions get?" Charles asked.

"I don't know that there will be any questions like that. I just want you to know there's a possibility that there might be such questions. After all, I wouldn't want your boy's faces turning bright red like your butts did." Alice laughed.

"Speaking of embarrassment and our...naked butts. The guys and I were wondering if we could disguise our faces. After all, you and your friends saw us...completely naked. Even though we're not from here we would rather not have you four see our faces." Charles pleaded.

"Please, it's embarrassing enough that you saw our naked backsides, we'd appreciate this one favor, please," he begged.

Alice was silent for a good while. He could tell she was pondering his request. He was praying hard to whatever gods might help him with this while he waited for her answer.

After what seemed an eternity Alice responded. "I guess that will be alright. I will never understand young guys and their modesty. After all a body's just a body, dressed or not. But if it will make you more comfortable and easier to work with, I don't have a problem with it."

Charles relaid the great news to his three friends. They were going to get out of all this mess with little to no punishment. They were all now excited for Friday to be here and over with. All that was left to do was to get some facial masks that completely concealed their identities.

About 2:45 Friday afternoon the four boys met in one of the boys bathrooms. They changed clothes, just in case any one from school had noticed what they were wearing earlier that day. With their masks in hand they stopped outside classroom H-12. they donned their masks and Charles opened the door and walked in with Ron, David and Brandon following closely behind him.

Once all four boys were inside Alice looked at her watch and said, "You're late. Since you didn't respect me enough to show up on time I won't be able to fill you in on what's going to take place. You'll just have to play along."

As Alice was finishing her lecture to the boys they heard the door open. It was sheriff Amanda and another woman.

"What the hell!...I mean why is she here?" Charles asked, in the best disguised voice he could manage.

Alice answered, "She's just here to make sure you guys hold up your end of the bargain. If you don't, she's here to haul you off to jail."

"By the way, let me introduce you to my teacher and aunt. This is Cassandra, she'd aunt Amanda's twin sister and my mothers other sister. It's kinda all in the family around here," Alice announced.

The boy's astonishment began to fade as the room started to fill with students.

The boys gulped as they started to recognize girls they knew. Some were from classes they had together. Some were friends and girls that lived in their neighborhoods. When the class had filled the boys realized that they knew the majority of the all female class in one way or another.

They were so relieved to have the protection that their masks provided with so many girls in the room that they knew.

Alice shut and locked the classroom door. Moving to the front of the class she started speaking, "As you all know this project is my final in health science. In this anticipated class we will cover the complete area of male humanity. I will be going over the basics and then I'll open it up for questions and such."

"I have arranged the participation of four male volunteers to assist me in the class." She waved her hand for them to come to the front of the class. As the boys took their stance in front of the room Alice began explaining their appearance. "These boys are from a nearby town and have agreed to help out, with the understanding their identities be protected, via the masks."

Alice started listing male traits such as wider shoulders, larger skeletal structure and even baldness tendencies. While explaining these attributes she would touch the boys shoulders or torsos including their hair for emphasis. These mundane antics help put everyone at ease, even the four boys.

"Next we're going to examine the upper male body. The differences between body types. If my wonderful helpers here, addressing the boys, would remove their shirts, please."

The boys were a bit shocked. They weren't expecting to have to remove their shirts. Reluctantly they, one by one, took off their shirts. They were now shirtless in front of an all female class.

"Thank you so much guys." Alice said. "And aren't we lucky to have such admirable subjects to help us understand the male body."

Alice proceeded to point out the differences between the body types of the four boys. She stressed the difference between Brandon's hairy chest and David's smooth hairless chest, of course without using their names.. She lifted Charles's arm to illustrate his thick underarm hair and then Ron's to show his thin barely visible sparse underarm hair. She had them turn and show their backs to the class to point out that only Brandon had a few hairs developing on his back. She made a joke that probably by the time he was thirty or fourth he'd look more like a gorilla than a man.

Everyone in the room got a chuckle out of her remarks, well everyone except Brandon.

"Continuing with the hair theme," Alice said, "if I could get our four volunteers to shed their pants, we will examine the differences in leg hair."

The four astounded boys looked at Alice as if she'd lost her mind. When they glanced at sheriff Amanda they read her facial expression as, you'd better do as you're told.

Very slowly the boys began loosening their belts and unsnap their pants. After sliding their pants down to their ankles they realized they couldn't remove them with their shoes still on. Things halted for a minute.

Alice stepped in and advised them that they should go ahead and remove their shoes and socks. She would be needing them barefoot later in the project anyway.

Again very slowly the four 'volunteers' did as they were told. They now stood clad only in their various styles of underwear. There were murmurs throughout the classroom. The girls in the class had no idea they'd be treated to such an arousing show.

Alice continued pointing out the differences in hair growth on the boys legs but additionally in body types. She made the point again of how hairy Brandon's legs were compared to the nearly smooth legs of David.

By this time the girls in the class were paying more attention to the bulges and shapes in the boys underwear. These were now much more obvious than before and the girls were salivating at some of them. It wasn't everyday that they had the opportunity to see boys in only their underwear.

Alice had the boys turn their backs to the class so she could point out how some of the boys had hair growth right up and under their underwear and some growth stopped at mid thigh.

This gave the class a close up view of the boys' rears. On a couple of them you could actually see the darkness of their crack through the thin material. This resulted in some smothered gasps and a few giggles.

Having them turn back around to face the class Alice announced, "We're now going to examine male pubic hair and compare its differences."

Everyone in the class was taken aback. Was she actually going to show these boys pubic hair? Could this actually be allowed in school?

The boys didn't know how to respond to this outrageous statement. But before anyone had the chance to say or do anything Cassandra, the teacher, said, "Attention everyone. This is a health class and in this class we cover many sensitive and delicate areas of the human body. This is just another one of those and it's meant to be a learning experience. I'm here and our sheriff is here to make sure everything done here is strictly an educational learning event." With that said the teacher nodded for Alice to continue.

The boys were freaking out, not knowing what to do. As if they had any say in what was happening anyway.

Alice noting the fear coming from the four boys chuckled and said, "Don't worry, my modest wonderful volunteers, this won't hurt a bit. I'll only be lowering your underwear enough to demonstrate your hair growth patterns"

All four boys released a silent sigh of relief. They considered that they'd dodged a bullet.

Alice approached the first unknown boy(Charles). She grasped the sides of his underwear and slowly lowered them down to expose all of his pubic hair. The waistband was now resting on the very top of his penis. No one could see the base of it except Alice who had a view from above.

She next moved to Ron and repeated the exact same procedure. The next boy in line was the very hairy Brandon. As she lowered his briefs the hair seemed to just keep going. He had so much thick pubic hair she hadn't realized she gone beyond where she should have stopped. He had hair growing around and up the base of his penis. When she did finally stop lowering his briefs about an inch of his penis was revealed underneath the hair.

Not wanting to cause a problem she quickly moved on to David. He was the least hairy of the four. When lowering his tighty-whities she only saw a sparse sprinkling of hair. Thinking his pubes were lower she continued sliding his briefs down. Without warning his smaller than average penis popped out of them. He gasp as if he'd been punched in the stomach.

David stood in front of the all female class with his small penis dangling. Alice loudly said, "Oops...sorry. Guess I got fooled. I kept looking for any full growth of hair and obviously you don't have a lot of fullness."

After making that statement she pulled his briefs up enough to cover his exposed penis. David's hairless neck and chest turned beet red from embarrassment.

Alice picked up her demonstration by pointing out the obvious difference between nearly hairless David and Brandon with his mammoth bush. "As we previously noted the growth pattern continues on the back," Alice pointed out as she instructed David and Brandon to turn around and face away from the class.

"Now you'll notice that Brandon's butt is sufficiently harrier than David's," she said as she pulled both boys' underwear down past their butt cheeks. Their completely naked asses were on display for the class. David reached back to retrieve his shorts but Alice smacked his hand away.

She then proceeded to grab David's cheeks and spread them open. "This volunteer has little to no hair along the inside as opposed to this one," as she switched to Brandon and did the same thing. Brandon's ass cheeks had a light covering of hair but his crack was heavily covered.

The class was in amazement that they'd just seen the inside of two boys ass cracks. They couldn't believe this was happening right in front of them. This was health class ++++. More astonishing was the fact that neither the teacher or the sheriff had attempted to stop Alice.

When she turned David back around to face the class his small penis was out again. When she'd pulled his shorts down, to reveal his ass, they came down in the front too. David again moved quickly to pull his underwear up and again Alice slapped his hand away. "I'll adjust your shorts when I'm ready, now leave them alone!" Alice commanded.

Sheriff Amanda spoke up saying, "You might want these boys to either place their hands on top of their heads or I do have several pair of handcuffs you can borrow."

Alice smiled and said, "I'll leave that decision to my volunteers. Which option do you prefer?"

All four boys slowly moved their hands near their heads.

"No...that won't do." Alice stated. "Here let me show you what the sheriff meant." She took David's hands and had him intertwine his fingers and then place them on top of his head. "This is how you do it," she explained to the remaining three boys.

The 'volunteers' followed suit and placed their hands on top of their heads, fingers locked together.

With that settled Alice instructed Brandon to turn back around and face the class. Extremely slowly he did. As he was told. He knew his underwear had pulled down some in front but was too scared to look. When he was facing the class they could all see nearly half of his exposed shaft. He wanted so very much to reach down and pull his underwear up but feared the consequences.

A number of gasps could be heard from the class when they realized part of the boys penis was showing.

Alice announced, "For the final part of this male humanities class we will tackle male genitalia."

All four boys froze in their tracks. What the hell? Was she really going there? How was she going to approach this subject?

All their questions were soon answered. Alice walked toward David. "Since this volunteer is already nearly ready, we'll start here." She said. With that said she grabbed David's underwear and lowered it to his ankles. David was now stark naked in front of a classroom full of his classmates and friends. Thank goodness his identity was concealed. It was humiliating enough without that knowledge.

"As you can see David's penis is smaller than average. Size does not factor into the ability to perform normal human activity. His testicles, or more commonly known as balls, are proportional to the size of his penis. Sperm is stored in his balls and is ejaculated out the penis." As she was describing this she picked up David's penis. She pointed to his balls and traced a finger up them and along the underside of his penis to the slit to illustrate.

David nearly lost his composure at being made a spectacle of in front of all these girls. His anger turned to fear as soon as Alice let his penis slip out of her hand. He could feel it starting to swell. It took all his will power to contain the enlargement of his small penis. He was able to contain any further growth. But the room had already noticed a difference in its size.

Alice turned to Brandon and proceeded to down his underwear without stating a word. His hairy penis and balls flopped out and jiggled for the first few seconds of freedom. She then picked up her lecture. "Now our hairy ape here is of a more average size. The normal size of an 18 year old boys flaccid penis is about 4 to 5 inches."

She then picked up his penis and pushed back the hair around the base and acknowledged that they could now see the rest of his shaft and he was right on the normal size chart. While she had his penis lifted she pointed out the extreme growth of hair on his balls. "The harrier the boy indicates the amount of hair on his balls. As you can clearly see this Is obviously true in this volunteers case.

She then dropped his penis leaving to to bounce on his balls and bobble around. She had left poor David with his shorts around his ankles and she was now doing the same to Brandon as she turned toward Ron.

Whoosh, was the only sound Ron heard as his underwear left his body and crumpled around his ankles. He was so embarrassed he wanted to die. Thank goodness nobody in the room knew him or any of his three friends thanks to their masks.

"Oh, this is great!" Alice exclaimed. "I was hoping that at least one of our volunteers was uncircumcised. And we have a winner!" She chuckled. "Most boys born in the U S are circumcised at birth. Although this practice is not as widespread as it once was, it's still the most popular option for parents. It's mainly done for hygienic reasons."

"Comparing this volunteer to the previous one the difference is obvious. The current one has a 'hood' over the head of his penis. This 'hood' is called the foreskin. The foreskin protects the very sensitive head of the penis. But unless it's kept very clean bacteria can build up in there." Alice explained.

"The uncircumcised boy must take care to wash carefully under the foreskin." She pointed out. While saying this Alice gripped Ron's penis with one hand and pulled back his foreskin with the other exposing the head of his penis.

Ron jumped at this unexpected intimate exposure. Alice took this opportunity to say, "See how sensitive the uncovered head is. The exposure of the usually covered head of his penis was nearly traumatic."

"You should also note that the foreskin covered head is sometimes slightly smaller in comparison to its circumcised buddy,"she added.

"One more fact about the uncircumcised penis. The foreskin plays an important role when masturbating," Alice blatantly announced.

Ron nearly fainted when she spoke of masturbating while she had his penis in her hand.

Alice continued, "When an uncircumcised boy masturbates he uses the foreskin to caress the sensitive head. He goes over and over the head causing extreme pleasure." As she spoke she started demonstrating her words. She basically began jacking off Ron in the class. She kept it up while explaining the procedure and a bit after she'd stopped talking.

When she finally let go of Ron's penis it was nearly erect. He was humiliated beyond belief. Standing in a class full of his peers with a near full erection. He was dying inside.

"Oops, looks like I'm either very good at what I do or someone is extremely sensitive, or maybe just a bit horny," she chuckled.

Erections are somewhat like yawns. They can be very catching, especially for 18 year old boys.

The other three boys all felt their blood starting to flow. Each one could feel movement in their penises.

Alice quickly moved on to Charles the last volunteer. Just as she had with the others she snached his underwear down in just one swift pull. His already semi erect large penis jumped out like a jack-in-the-box(google it if you're under 50). Gasps and oohs could be audibly heard from the class.

Alice cleared her throat and said, "Another unexpected plus for this class. We have the pleasure to discuss a 'larger than normal' penis. This volunteer, as you can plainly see, is more than the average 4 to 5 inches in length. In addition the girth is also unexpectedly larger than average."

"To prove her point she encircled his penis with her fist. "With an average penis I should be able to wrap my fingers around his circumference and still touch on the other side. But as you can see, even if I squeeze my hand I can't touch my finger tips to my thumb." As she was doing this Charles's penis continued to grow from her touching and squeezing. It kept getting bigger and bigger.

With her hand still squeezing Charles's penis Alice announced, " if you'd like a closer inspection of the boys please make your way up to the front and don't be shy."

With that invitation the girls started piling forward. At first they just gazed at the four vulnerable boys most now with full on erections.

"Don't be bashful girls, this is a perfect opportunity to learn and discover how the male body works, reacts and yes feels. Please help yourselves." Alice added.

With that said the girls started touching the boys. At first they only touched their shoulders, tummy and backs. But soon enough they moved to touching their firm butts and feeling their balls and extremely hard penises.

Alice had never let go of Charles's big thick penis. She was still squeezing and pumping it. He was making sounds indicating she should stop her assault on his penis. He was even starting to shake his head from side to side expressing no.

After fighting the urge with every fiber in his body he had, it was just too much for Charles. With Alice's relentless masturbation of his erection he couldn't take it anymore. Alice could tell he was within seconds of unloading his boy juice(she had jacked off enough guys to know when they were ready to cum).

Alice said, "Here's the finally of this class everyone," as she looked down at Charles's penis as it began to fire off rope after rope of boy butter. In that same instant she reached up and unmasked him so everyone could see his face as he orgasmed and continued to shoot cum everywhere.