All Comments on 'The Last Three Inches'

by annabardin

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
New author

Um... no. Just a bunch of slutty people, following no clear path to nothing. If this is part of a collection that is going to be posted here, I hope it goes in group sex, not here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

At the very least post your shit in the right category! GROUP SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

love it how you go on about his size but we dont really know how big he is, he could be huge or she could just be really small down there. realistically i think shes smaller considering she not even 5 feet. but who knows there may be some size queen little people out there. at the end the dude wants her to have his bros dick enter her. just before he was asking his wife if it was a trap. i guess they want to delve into the Realm of swinging then. Prepare to be half hated and half liked by the lw readers out there. im on the fence on this one because i was horny just before so i did fap. well a bi girl threesome is a fantasy of mine, cant say to much about bi male threesomes. seeing a guys package does not disgust me, it just doesnt get me hard. but hey! different strokes for different folks.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

i really liked it. got a chuckle out of it at the end. thank you.

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

Good job, keep it up. If you post on LW be ready for praises AND death threats regardless of the plot. It was a refreshing light hearted read that was 3 pages that seemed almost like a short flash story by the end. A different kind of size story that ended in a polyamory suggestion at the end.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Excellent debut

A loving wife wants her husband to experience something that she is incapable of giving him. She takes a big risk by inviting her best friend into their bedroom, and is rewarded with an erotic new relationship and dynamic she hadn't expected. Not only is this an exciting plot, but it's very well-written. What's not to like about it?

This story is about a loving wife. This is the exactly appropriate category for this story. Don't listen to the hateful idiots who come to this category for the sole purpose of bitching about every story.

Welcome to Lit.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
CLEVER

If your relationships are like you write, your lovers are in for a treat. You have a good mind. Best wishes in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A reversal of the usual

Most of the time it's a wife seeking a big cock. The part of this I don't like is that the wife seems to have given her husband a full time big ass slut. The time is coming when they will fuck without the wife present - with or without her permission. It's the same thing as a wife discovering a big cock scenario. Now that the husband has buried his bone completely, why would he go back to the useless three inches? You seem to think their love will hold them together. We all know that's bullshit. As for the ending? That put the finishing touches on a lousy story. Going forward it's just a group of people fucking. Why be married? Soon they won't be married. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing for a first story

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 7 years ago
Hmmm

While not your typical LW fare, there was a wonderful sweetness to this story. The problem with these kinds of stories (for me) is the lack of tension. Without it a story becomes bland and fails to pull you in. You did a really good job of creating and keeping tension simply by making the perspective first person and allowing your protagonist to be unsure how her friend and husband would react to the scene she wanted to set up. A clean and elegant means of creating and keeping tension.

Her scrabbling to adjust things so all went smoothly and your focus on the emotions involved kept things both tense and sweet at the same time. That is not an easy thing to have accomplished.

I especially liked her friends insecurities when the husband is unsure of the situation. It's not something you get in most stories about threesomes. The hotty that joins the couple in danger of being "destroyed" because of rejection (made very real because of her divorce).

The three of them ending up together (really only touched on here) was a happy serendipity and you really did a good job with it. By the time it happened, I as a reader really wanted it to happen. It got a nice internal "yeah!" from me <g>.

Really quite an exceptional first offering. Thank you for sharing your work. I look forward to more about these characters or anything else you end up sharing.

Obviously 5 stars.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story with slight twist. You must continue with how the four of them continue their relationship. The girls all get pregnant but by the guy that they don't end up paired with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good tail

Reading some of the comments I cant help but think there are a bunch of assholes out there. Imagining this is real and what happens in their relationship? Buy a Harlequin novel. Nicely done my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I'd of told Ali if I fu**ed Kacy, I'd leave divorce Ali for good and hook up with Kacy. Stupid, dumb, bitch. Cheating is cheating, with or without her permission.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 7 years ago
4 stars... but...

We don't know how big he is so the picture is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good tail

Yep, there sure are a lot of assholes out there, and you're the biggest one. Enjoy the compliment asshole.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Soon...

Soon their house will be a shelter for single and divorced men and women, all living like in the 60's...What's missing? Who will support all those people and the children that will show up, no one knowing who their fathers were? Ahhhh, maybe it's just a nonsense comedy where all live together in the same house...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderfully written; I enjoyed your style very, very much; if there'd been a rating-6, Id've done that. Keep writing, Anna :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anyone that full of themselves isn't worth being married to.

When you love yourself that much, there's not a lot of room for anyone else.

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772about 7 years ago
Really entertaining

This story was a fun escape. Well written, well executed. The tone was lighthearted, and it felt like fantasy - but a fun fantasy. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3 way

Nicely composed story and I delighted in reading it. It could easily lead into a more permanent situation. Time to move out the queen size bed and in with the king size bed for sure. Looking forward to more chapters of the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Solid

A solid fantasy. Sister wives, best friends & husband. It's a hot fantasy for a lot of men and some women. I liked it 4 stars worth! Now make the rest of their story 5 stars worth!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
Fantasy guy

Great story, Great ending. Still leaving some thing for the imagination. My comment on the plot, True love and the beginning of a great polyamory relationship.

Anyone that doesn't like it is a troll and needs to wake up to the loving possibilities.

Just say'en.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 7 years ago
Fun

The author has a nice light tone to her writing.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
while

I can see the attraction of FFM because everyone can be involved and satisfied but MMF is different as two hetro males can only attend to the female so the connection is purely physical not emotional like the story here. FFM can turn into a loving relationship where as MMF is just a fuck. TK

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Nice little story

As others have said, handled with a light touch. An interesting antidote to those stories in which wives are constantly (supposedly) mesmerised by the size of the penis on offer from somebody other than her husband.

So here the requirement is for a deeper vagina. This could start a whole new genre of stories where vagina size is sought in the same way that penis size is sought in so many LW stories.

Lue

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
That was Great!

LMFAO and it was hot too. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I guess it could be fun, for the right intellectual level, . . .

say, about 13 years old? Seriously, well, there's nothing about this story that is serious. The wife found a woman who can please her husband better than she can, and the husband is about to return the favor. How long before the new more sexually compatible couples just decide to make the substitute relationships permanent? The sooner the better. No marriage here, just two poorly matched sex partners, who apparently have little else to maintain their marriage. How shallow and detached is that?

You did a good job of portraying shallow people with empty relationships struggling to find true happiness through the dimension of their sex organs. Congratulations!

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
swingerjoe was right. Mostly.

First, 5* for a fairly well written and fun hot read with a good, happy story line. Second, Swingerjoe was wrong about one thing. The complainers don't hate all LW stories; they only hate the sexy ones. They praise the long boring stories that have no hot sex in them at all. Stories where a bad wife cheats on a good man and he gets all self-indulgently whiny about it. We are expected to slog through page after page of endless oh-poor-him blather. Then in the end he finally figures out a way to wreak some horribly sick twisted violent revenge on her. The bitter old haters who themselves have sad unhappy lives love that shit. Nevertheless, one of the haters also had a good suggestion: you might want to consider posting your worthy prose in the Group Sex category where it will get the praise it so richly deserves without all the asshole hater comments.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Awesome

Not a compliment I make often in this category. Well written and entertaining. I like your style. 5*

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
I see a lot of comments about category

LW = Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

The story is about sharing so it's in the right category. It could go in Group but there are a lot more readers in LW.

There are a lot of flakes here that like to flame anything that anyone writes. Sadly it's driven away a lot of good authors. I wish Lit would do more to control the IP's of some of those idiots. (like ban the fuckheads)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love your writing style! Damn, I came buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
last comment

You're right, buckets of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@gordo12-Sadly it's driven away a lot of good authors

Can't agree with you more. The legend and hall of fame "good" authors don't post often anymore. What's left? Trash.

Why isn't this in group? There's a reason for categories, I realize some of you are to dense to know that. Oh sorry, better readership in LW? Right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:EllenBerryhill

That's rich, bitching about the very same thing you accuse others of doing. Hypocrite!

You're right, put this shit in group, which I never read. End of rant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: swingerjoe-this story is about a loving wife

Must be so, you said it.. Others may disagree. What's so loving about her?

You guys crack me up. whining about others who don't share your opinion. Like often mentioned here, get a life. Crying over spilled milk on a porn site. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: luedon

Deeper , larger vagina? I thought one size fits all, like socks. Hmm, never seen one yet that didn't fit my need, only difference, some are a little tighter than others. All are slurping, awesome good. Yep, all are remarkably good, add a handful of tits, and hello, we have a smorgasbord.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Shades of Jack Sprat. The platter is not clean. Need the chapter with Steve Fitz in the mix.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
CLICHES ABOUND

an inch as good as a mile, in hand grenades, horseshoes and misses, TK U MLJ LV NV

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Fun Little Fantasy

I loved the lighthearted tone and the humorous lines sprinkled throughout this piece.

And a great time was had by all.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fun trope reversal, then again

Some post menopausal women can't tolerate size. There might be a new market for smaller ones, perhaps steroid shrunken body builders? Can you imagine a well hung older husband being cucked by a tiny one because his wife can't tolerate the size? Then again if he ever wanted to get a taste he could probably deep mouth him. Oh, the possibilities! All seriousness aside, is the size of the patchcord that important compared to the connection to the other person? Maybe couples could get their brains transplanted into bodies with matching sized genitals.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Although, Anonymous, re your "Fun trope reversal"

The female sexy bits are remarkably adaptive.

The vagina is quite adaptive, although the single most adaptive bit is the cervix. It lets semen in when it has to, it closes to keep a baby in when it has to, and then it stretches open wide enough to let the baby out when it has to. Absolutely astonishing. Then the vagina becomes the birth canal and the baby goes through there as well.

It's not comfortable, but it mostly works.

Then, after all that has happened, everything returns to normal. Remarkably normal. Cervix closes, vagina returns to normal. I can't speak for others who claim too large or too small, or too loose or too tight for various bits of the genitalia, but I do sometimes wonder whether size problems are more in the mind than between the legs.

As you say, Anonymous, maybe a brain transplant could be the real answer to size problems.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Positively fantastic from start to finish

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Awesomely silly garbage, except for Lue’s female anatomy lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a noble loving Sacrifice to risk her marraige to satisfy her husband and her best friend because of his extra length size. No good deed goes unpunished as turn about is fair play... freudenfreud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous