All Comments on 'The Last Time'

by malacoda

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It is not erotic when the author puts us in the story.

The audience is the third person viewpoint, not an active participant. So take out "you" and put in "she".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what pure

crap, the two good things about the story were it was short and this is hoping you never write another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Stories written in this person are extremely frustrating to read. Just tell us the fucking story. I'm not really there with them so it makes no sense to read it that way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cucks and sluts

Go together like dogs and shit, this story is both.-1

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
ALL narrative (and poor PoV)

Please let it be THE LAST TIME Malacoda uses this format to tell a story.

The ENTIRE time, I am trying to understand WHY this is absolutely the last time. Is Sweetie dying? Yuck, anti-erotic! Is the couple moving to Fiji? Forever? Not THAT absolute! Have they been 'born-again?' Then LAST time shoulda been the last time! Is the Bull dying? Not likely to be that interested in some 'near-pussy!'

Sorry, even IF that unnecessary teaser HAD BEEN addressed, it would still be pretty poor! Plus, the restrictions are stupid in the LIT venue!

2.6 = a scant 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LW

what is this trash got to do with LW? chuck would be better or sluts tale maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last time?

Does that mean that after this it will be an other woman instead?

She is finally going to let him have fun also?

Ah hell no!

It is the last time he gets to have any pussy at all, after this it is full on cuckold

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
The story seemed a bit flat

There wasn't any thing really explicit ar descriptive about the raw sex that was going on that caught my eye. It was mostly about them being nervous and that she wasn't going to fuck him again.

That in itself was a bit of a downer, knowing she wasn't' going to fuck him anymore, or perhaps she wasn't going to fuck him in front of her husband anymore, but fuck him a lot behind her husband's back.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
This tale should be in a "How To" category

How to not be a good tale.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry.

But if you actually did this you are now divorced.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck and whore saying so long to a little bull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous