All Comments on 'The Last Time I Saw Doug'

by darkestcloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gapster7gapster7over 3 years ago
Excellent!!

Thank you for sharing your talents, darkestcloud. This story is well written, beautiful and so sexy!!!.

Dick43Dick43over 3 years ago
Warmth for the autumn

A wonderful fantasy for an older gentleman. Well written and nicely erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

Delightfully sweet story of sharing between generations without the usual stupid inhibitions and empty morality that usually accompanies sexuality between younger and older adults. Thank you! Please, write more!

LitboyblueLitboyblueover 3 years ago

Very sexy, love the two lovers. Two people sharing each other which I was one of them. ;)

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 3 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed this story, nice to see a younger woman enjoying an older man. Us old fellas know how to treat a woman properly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Thanks for a great story, made even better by the fine writing.

stringer60stringer60over 3 years ago
Beautiful and brilliant

That is a sensationally good story. Such depth in the characters - you brought their intrigue and lust for life and each other to life. Thoroughly enjoyed it and considering hanging out in coffee shops by Universities from now on - just in case I get lucky :) Thank you for your story - I really ook forward to you sharing more of your dreams and thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I was as soaked the second time reading it as I was the first. Truly erotic and beautiful storytelling and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautifully Moving!!

Bravo on a well written piece. This is my first review on this site and that says a lot. There is nothing better than a man who understands how to please a woman. The young lady reminds me of myself at that age, it was always better sex with the older men. Thank you and please continue to write more. Mmmm yes please!

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

A tremendously well crafted story that was both tender and erotic. I not only felt like I knew both Jess and Doug, but more importantly, I wanted to know them. Yet another excellent and moving piece by darkestcloud.

Yours Truly,

AuralStimulation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Deserves a second part..

Helen1899Helen189914 days ago

One of the best On the net. It was tender,,it was loving, it was so fucking hot. It should have only started with this, not ended.. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous